Stories and Stills Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Michelle
    Michelle W. Married on 06/05/2021

Very professional

Robb and his team was so professional, they arrived on time and was dedicated to capturing all our special wedding day moments. An added bonus was the drone service, our wedding party really loved that as well.
  • Taylor
    Taylor Married on 08/29/2020

So far so good

We haven’t received any photos yet but so far everything has been professional and easy. Rob is really nice and is willing to help as much as he can to make this day easier. I got both photography and videography!

Update::
    Engagement photos are better than I could have imagined! I can't wait to see what he does for the bridal portraits and the wedding photos! I am beyond satisfied with our decision! Thanks again Rob!

Stories and Stills's reply:

Thanks Taylor! That's a customer service review right there. We've got the engagement shoot under our belts now. Can't wait for the bridal portraits!
    Taylor W. Married on 01/04/2020

Amazing wedding videography!

I absolutely LOVED my wedding videos! I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Robb did so amazing! Best investment on our wedding day.

Stories and Stills's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Taylor! That was definitely a fun wedding and I’m glad I got to be a part of it.
  • Karmen
    Karmen Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing videographer

We hired Robb for our wedding at Callawassie Islands Golf Club in September 2019. The video that he created for our wedding was AMAZING. He captured all of the important moments of our day and some! I specifically requested drone footage of the area we were getting married at and his footage was INCREDIBLE! We would highly recommend his services! Click the link below to see his amazing work from our day

Stories and Stills's reply:

Thanks so much for this amazing review Karmen! I had so much fun working with you guys and would do it again in a heartbeat. You can't beat a wedding on Callawassie Island either. Very thankful for the experience. Best of luck to you two!
    Kathryn H. Married on 03/23/2019

Hodson Wedding

Stories & Stills is the absolute BEST company to ever work with! They were so fun and easy to make things smooth and calm. They truly fit in just like family and that’s what they’ll always be to us, family. There is not another photographer/videographer we will ever work with!! We will forever be dedicated to Stories & Stills

Stories and Stills's reply:

Thanks so much Katie! We had an amazing time capturing your story and your stills, and you guys definitely made us feel like part of the family.
    Rosemary Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing video! Such a good experience!

Used stories and still for my wedding video - and it was the best decision I made. I was on the fence about having a videographer but after readings reviews and finding Rob I am so glad we hired him! Our video turned out perfect. Every detail of our day was captured and we have it forever. Thank you!!

Stories and Stills's reply:

Thanks a ton Rosemary! I had such a great time with you guys and I'm very thankful for the opportunity.
    Shasta Married on 10/27/2018

The Rye Patch and Hopelands Gardens

The minute I met Robb I new we had found the best person possible for our video. He was so easy going and down to earth. He knew exactly what we wanted. Our video brings tears of joy to my eyes every time I watch it.

Stories and Stills's reply:

Thank you so much Shasta. It was an awesome day and I'm very thankful I got to be a part of it. I wish you and Buddy all the best!
  • Latoya
    Latoya Married on 09/02/2018

One word: outstanding!

Robb was Outstanding! He did such an Awesome job on our wedding and reception footage. He was very Professional from the day I inquired about him doing the job and even now after our wedding was over, if I still had question to ask him he always quickly respond and always very helpful. Even our guest are still speaking highly of Robb. The biggest highlight of our video is his “Drone footage” Love it.! We couldn’t recommend anyone better. “Hire him Please” you want be disappointed! Thanks Robb for your calm and giving spirit. And Thanks for just being Awesome!!!!!

Stories and Stills's reply:

Amazing review, Latoya! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this. I loved filming your big day and had a blast with your friends and family. All the best!
  • Sue
    Sue Married on 09/01/2018

Robb is amazing!

Robb is awesome! He captured my wedding day in all encompassing fabulously from all the details to captivating our two different blended cultures. He is truly awesome and has a wonderful vision. I barely had time to talk to him before the wedding to tell him my vision and it is everything I imagined and more....fairy tales do come true!

Stories and Stills's reply:

Wow, thanks Sue! I had so much fun filming your amazing day. It was gorgeous and I am thankful to have been part of it. Thank you for taking the time to write this awesome review!
  • Allison
    Allison Married on 06/15/2018
    Robb Underwood at Stories & Stills captured our wedding day better than we could have ever imagined! He was so professional and truly cared about our vision for the day. We had a very lively group of girls & guys in our wedding party and he fit right in with our group. Our video turned out perfectly and we are getting compliments on it every single day. I couldn’t have picked a better videographer to capture our day and would recommend him to everybody!

Stories and Stills's reply:

Awesome review Allison, thanks so much! I know this is a busy time for you guys so I appreciate you taking the time to do it. As I said in the post on my website, I have never laughed so hard filming a wedding. It was so fun and one that I'll never forget.
    Deithre Married on 06/02/2018
    HIRE HIM! Robb did a FANTASTIC job with our wedding footage. I had to plan a wedding while living in two different states, and got married in a state outside of the two that I resided in. I was nervous because I had to use Google to select a venue, all vendors, etc. He was very responsive to questions throughout the waiting period (I hired him 1 year prior to the wedding). I never had to follow up with him, because he would check in with me. That helped to put me at ease. The day that I met Robb (the actual wedding day), a calmness came over me. You know the feeling that you get when you know that you have done something right. :) He introduced himself and went to work. Guests said that the video would be awesome because Robb was getting amazing footage, and our wedding video confirmed it. Thanks for being so awesome Robb.

Stories and Stills's reply:

Thank you for that amazing review Deithre! I had an awesome time getting to know you and your friends and family. You guys made me feel like one of the guests too and that makes my job so much more fun. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to capture your big day! And last but not least, thank you for your service to our country.
    Gina Married on 04/14/2018
    When a video is being filmed, one wonders if the shots will be correctly captured and if the end result will be flattering. There is no way to redo it, so there is a great deal of trust involved. Choosing Stories and Stills was an excellent decision, and our trust was well placed. Mr. Underwood arrived early, stayed late and the end result far exceeded all expectations. There are many videographers available, but few will ever deliver at this level and certainly not at the competitive prices that are offered. Anyone choosing Stories and Stills will be glad they did.

Stories and Stills's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! I had an awesome time filming and I'm very thankful I got the opportunity to capture such an important day in their lives. I really appreciate it.
    Victoria Married on 04/14/2018
    Wonderful! My wedding video was absolutely perfect! I can relive the best day ever over and over! I didn’t even know Robb was there! He got the best shots, included everything I wanted, and added little details that made it so much more special! He even gave me the video before I got my wedding photos back from our photographer! I cannot express how happy and thankful I am he was there!

Stories and Stills's reply:

Thank you Victoria! I really appreciate that. It was an awesome wedding and a great day all around. Thanks for taking the time to write this!
    Sibylle Married on 03/30/2018
    I feel in love when I saw some of his previous work. He was truly able to capture the feelings of our wedding day in more than just a video. Its something I know I can look back on and remember and cherish.

Stories and Stills's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, Sibylle. I'm so glad to know that you love your video. It was a lot of fun to make and I really enjoyed my time with you guys. Best of luck to you and Stephen.
    A Married on 03/30/2018
    Wow! We hired Mr. Underwood for our daughter’s wedding and couldn’t be more pleased. He captured her day from start to finish and created a movie she will cherish forever. He listened to what she wanted and made sure to film all those special requests. We reaearched several videographers and Stories & Stills was the most reasonable as well. Highly recommend!

Stories and Stills's reply:

Thank you so much! I had a great time and I really like how the film turned out. Beautiful church and reception venue. Thank you for the opportunity to capture this important day.
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 11/19/2017
    Robb is great! We found him at a great value and we had no problems with any questions or communication. He gave us a DVD and digital links for our videos, and they're both awesome! It was so fun to watch our ceremony again, and I'm really glad we did this. Thanks, Robb, for being a part of our day!

Stories and Stills's reply:

Thank you so much Katie! I really appreciate you taking the time to write that. I wish you and William all the best. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to tell your story.
  • .
    . Married on 11/19/2017
    Today my daughter Katie Campbell married her new husband William Hallmark. The videographer Robb (only have this for his name) was very professional. He seemed to be everywhere, getting all the important shots including capturing some intriguing perspectives. I had no issues in any area. I would have given 5/5, however I wasnt involved in $$, communication or the flexibility, so I cannot provide feedback. I had to got back and give a score to submit so I am giving 5/5.

Stories and Stills's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! It was a beautiful wedding and I had a great time filming. Can't wait for you guys to see the finished product!
    Tiffany Married on 11/11/2017
    Robb was the videographer for my wedding on June 9th, 2018, and surpassed my expectations by miles! I knew from the time I sat down with him at our consultation that I was done searching for our videographer. He is so down to earth and easy to work with! He was available to answer any of my questions throughout the planning process, and we didn’t even know he was there the day of the wedding. He gave us the video much quicker than expected, and it was absolutely amazing! I’m thankful I will get to relive one of the best days of my life over and over again thanks to Robb! If you’re on the fence about videography like I was, invest in it. You won’t regret it! I definitely recommend Stories and Stills for all your videography needs! Thank you for Robb for making our special day that much more special!

Stories and Stills's reply:

Wow, thank you so much Tiffany! Your wedding was so meaningful and I'm very thankful you chose me to film it. It was an awesome day on the farm with even better people. Thanks for taking the time to write this.
    Samantha Married on 11/11/2017
    We got married on November 2017 and Robb did a fabulous job on capturing our wedding!! He and his team were very nice and very professional. When we got our video in we almost cried it was so beautiful!! Thank you Robb we will definitely contact you again for any future event!!

Stories and Stills's reply:

Wow, thank you so much for writing this review! Your wedding was awesome and I had a blast filming. It was a pleasure meeting your friends and family. I wish you two all the best, and thanks again for taking the time to write this!
    James Married on 08/11/2017
    Working with Robb was great! Getting in touch with him was super easy and the whole process of booking him for the wedding was extremely smooth. He is very affordable and the end product is amazing! At the wedding you almost didn't realize he was there, he was out of the way and still captured the entire wedding. After the wedding he asked what style of video we wanted and made sure that we got exactly what we wanted for the style of video that we now have. He got it back to us earlier than expected which was awesome, and I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a wedding cinematographer.

Stories and Stills's reply:

James, thanks a ton for taking the time to write this review! I had a great time at the wedding barn. That was a cool location! I wish you and Shelby the best of luck in your marriage, and thanks so much for hiring me!
    Nida Married on 05/12/2017
    Robb did a wonderful job capturing our wedding festivities! We had a traditional Pakistani wedding, and even though he had no previous experience filming such weddings, he was very excited to be a part of our big day! He watched other traditional wedding videos before the wedding and asked me which ceremonies will take place so he knew exactly where to be when the time was right. The wedding highlight video he made for us captured so much emotion, and we are so grateful to have had his talented eye capture the best days of our lives!

Overall a great experience, I would definitely recommend Robb!!

Stories and Stills's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review, Nidha! As I said in the post on my website, your wedding was truly an experience for everyone who was lucky enough to be a part of it. I would have bought a ticket just to come watch! I had a blast and really hope more of your family and friends will hire me in the future. Thanks again and best of luck to you two!
    Crystal Married on 04/29/2017
    Absolutely amazing!!! Robb was very professional, easy to work with, and the videos exceeded our expectations. I found Robb 2 weeks before our wedding when the videography company that we contracted with a year before the wedding suddenly emailed me and told me they could no longer provide services. Fortunately Robb was available and we could not be happier with this company. Robb captured everything from our Columbia Country Club (Columbia, SC) wedding 4/29/17. The Go Pro cam and drone really made our video unique and one of a kind. We look forward to hiring this company for an upcoming party. We absolutely recommend!!! Robb was very accommodating and easy to work with. Our entire love story was captured. Our videos are perfect and his work was phenomenal. I planned my entire wedding so I had the "treat" of contacting several overpriced companies in the area that do not offer half of what we received with our package. My husband watched the video over and over for almost an hour. My husband said Robb was easy to work with and he felt like family and not just a vendor. Our wedding was amazing and Robb captured it all!!! Robb is very talented and our guests commented on how well he mingled in the crowd filming, but it never felt excessive and in your face. I believe it was his first time at our venue and he immediately arrived and with little instructions jumped right in and began to work. Our video is below and it is like watching a movie, it is high quality, and we watch it everyday. I highly recommend this company and I know this company will continue to be successful. Thanks Robb!!!

Stories and Stills's reply:

I can't thank you guys enough for taking the time to write that awesome review! I think I almost had as much fun as you two did at the wedding. You and Jamal made me feel like part of the fam from the start. I can't wait to work with you again in the future. You're not just clients, you're friends. Thanks again, Crystal!
    Mary K. Married on 04/14/2017
    Wow - Robb was magnificent! He truly captured the happiness and joy from our wedding day! No detail was left untouched, the video is amazing! Would highly recommend him and will use again!

Stories and Stills's reply:

Thank you so much Mary Kirk! It's easy to make great videos when the wedding is as beautiful as yours. And thanks for taking the time to write this review.
    Sherrie Married on 12/09/2016
    My daughter was married on December 9th,2016. Fam and Fun cinematography did an amazing job with the video! Rob arrived while we were getting dressed and spent the entire afternoon filming things that were going on. Stayed all night and got lots of good footage. The final video was so fun to watch! He included some of the music we had used in the wedding and this made it all feel very personal and special for us. I would highly recommend them for any event I was planning!

Stories and Stills's reply:

Wow thank you Sherrie! The entire day was a blast and you and your family made it a great experience for me as well. I still get a kick out of watching that mannequin challenge! Thanks for the opportunity.