Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center Columbia Reviews

65 | Columbia, MO

65 Reviews for Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center Columbia

Jon Ouk · Married on 10/05/2019

Everything was Perfect

I don’t think we could have chose a better venue. Everything was exactly what we hoped for. Some of our guests are already asking us for more information because they loved it so much!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Everyone was so great to work with and made planning our event very easy!

Sent on 01/01/2017

My husband and I held our wedding reception at Stoney Creek. The entire staff was incredibly helpful from our amazing coordinator Bailey to the front desk staff. We felt at home. Our wedding day was spectacular thanks to Stoney Creek Inn. I would highly recommend them! The rooms were wonderful! :)

Sent on 02/01/2014

Stoney Creek Inn was absolutely WONDERFUL for our wedding reception venue. Bailey, our coordinator, was quick to respond and kept notes on all the details we discussed over our 10 month engagement! She was very professional and made us feel 100% confident in her skills. We would definitely recommend Stoney Creek to anyone in search of a fantastic wedding venue with a stress-free experience!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Mary · Married on 08/10/2013

Bailey was wonderful to work with. She was always pleasant and helpful and helped us a lot with my daughter's wedding reception. She worked the night of the reception and personally took care of a lot of details. We would recommend her highly!

Sent on 08/13/2013

Megan · Married on 07/06/2013

We had a wonderful experience with Stoney Creek Inn and would recommend their venue to anyone. Their staff is top notch- the most accommodating folks you could possibly come across! The gal behind the front desk even gave me her personal contact case out of her purse the morning after our wedding so I wouldn't have to take my contacts home in cups of water. Such a great place!

The only thing I would change about our experience from start to finish would have to do with the cake. They ended up throwing away most of our groom's cake because it was all cut and not consumed, which is their policy (anything cut gets tossed). I would be sure to ask them to keep any left over cake (even if it's cut pieces) if you want to eat on it later.

Sent on 08/11/2013

Lisa · Married on 06/08/2013

We did the Rehearsal Dinner at Stoney Creek on Friday night and the Reception on Saturday. Our event was flawless. They were so easy to work with and ready to help us with everything. Bailey was wonderful She was knowledgeable and helpful with every detail. I would definitely recommend them!!!!!

Sent on 08/02/2013

SUSAN · Married on 05/04/2013

Everything went well. I really appreciated your help with the centerpieces.

Sent on 08/02/2013

Melissa · Married on 05/04/2013

Bailey at stoney creek inn was so helpful from beginning to end. She made the process so easy and comfortable. It really took a lot of stress off of me.

Sent on 08/03/2013

We absolutely loved working with Bailey at Stoney Creek. Very professional and our event turned out better than we could have imagined. It made planning our wedding easier knowing that the awesome staff at Stoney Creek would be preparing and tearing down our event for us without our help at all. We definitely will recommend Stoney Creek to all of our friends and families to host events! As well as plan another there ourselves maybe:) Thanks so much, it helped make our fairytale day complete!

Sent on 11/13/2012

Christy · Married on 09/02/2012

We used Stoney Creek Inn for our wedding block. A handful of our guests stayed at this hotel, and everyone was very impressed. The hotel staff, including Emily at the front desk, and Whitney and Bailey in the event planning office, were all amazing! The hotel staff are extremely competent and delightful. After a stressful week of planning, stepping into the hotel eased my nerves, and made me excited about the big weekend ahead.

I cannot speak highly enough of the Stoney Creek Inn!

Sent on 09/05/2012

kirstyn · Married on 09/01/2012

We had the best time and enjoyed every moment! Bailey was great! She helped us out with everything quickly and professionally! We appreciate everything she did for our families and us.

Sent on 09/04/2012

C · Married on 08/25/2012

I used the Lewis & Clark Room for a post-wedding breakfast/gathering

Sent on 09/04/2012

Crystal · Married on 06/30/2012

The staff was wonderful in making our wedding day gorgeous! They had everything set up just the way we wanted and were attentive throughout the evening should any problems arose.

Sent on 07/02/2012

Larry · Married on 06/09/2012

This vendor hosted the rehearsal dinner for my son's wedding. I personally spoke to Bailey from Stoney Creek Inn. She was a most helpful person who handled my every wish. I was planning this event from several driving hours away and was so PLEASED with the service. All the way around, it was a wonderful experience. Anyone would be "more than pleased". I highly recommned the services of the Stoney Creek Inn.

Sent on 06/11/2012

Stacy · Married on 05/26/2012

Stoney Creek Inn could not have done anything better! We decided on the food we wanted and Bailey took care of it all. If we had any questions, a random visit, phone call, or email was welcomed, making it easy on us! They allowed us to store decorations for several days leading up to the event, and then set the vast majority up for us (besides the things that we needed to finish ourselves). It was an easy and painless process thanks to the staff!

Sent on 05/29/2012

Mary · Married on 05/25/2012

Great place to stay and wonderful customer service.

Sent on 05/30/2012

Sheryl · Married on 04/28/2012

Extremely helpful, problem solver, flexible, beautiful finish

Sent on 05/12/2012

Lindsey · Married on 04/07/2012

Ask for Bailey at the Stoney Creek Inn in Columbia. She is awesome to work with and very helpful in booking room blocks and conference rooms!

Sent on 04/17/2012

Marcia · Married on 02/10/2012

Reception venue only. The staff were awesome to work with. Were very flexible in meeting our needs and desires. Bailey did an outstanding job and the coordination and planning seemed seemless.

Sent on 02/17/2012

Jennifer · Married on 11/05/2011

I always had a response to my questions with in 2 hours of sending an email or leaving a voicemail. I enjoyed working with Stoney Creek Inn so much that I asked for the general managers email to let her know how great I thought they were!

Sent on 11/14/2011

D · Married on 10/22/2011

Lodging accomodations were great and our family enjoyed it! We appreciate the discount on the Hearth Room so our family could gather breakfast and watch the bride and groom open their gifts!

Sent on 10/26/2011

Rachael · Married on 10/01/2011

Stoney Creek was a wonderful place to have our reception. From the very first meeting of setting up the date/contract to the day after at gift opening they were great! We had many compliments from our guests about the venue. We couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 10/04/2011

Nancy · Married on 09/16/2011

Stoney Creek staff were incredibly professional, helpful, open-minded and just plain nice! My husband and I enjoyed working with them. Whenever I would send an email to my consultant I would get one back with in the day. They answered all of my questions and were willing to do what it took to make our day beautiful. I knew I would no have to worry about the reception look or the food or all of our vendors getting there on time because I was sure that Stoney Creek would handle it. And they did! From our first stop by to see what they place was about to the last night we stayed in the honeymoon suite Stoney Creek has been nothing but a joy.
    A lot of my friend have gotten married lately and I was nervous about planning our wedding because of the horror stories from my friends. I have no horror stories and I think that is largely due to Stoney Creek! Why my friends had to call a million places and coordinate everything, I just left it up to Stoney Creek.
    We planned our wedding long distance -- my fiance and I were living in two different places too, neither of which was Columbia--and I had an easier time planning than many of my friends who live in the same town where they got married.
    Stoney Creek is the best and I would recommend it to anyone! The staff is great, it is a great value, and because of their organization and responsiveness you don't have to worry about a thing!

Sent on 09/28/2011

Pam · Married on 09/10/2011

We had a block of rooms for guest here and we used one of the suites for the bridal party to get ready the day of the wedding. The room was spacious and the photographer was able to get some great pictures as the bride and her attendants prepared for the ceremony. Everyone was extremely helpful and gracious.

Sent on 09/12/2011