StoneHurst at Hampton Valley Reviews

4 Reviews for StoneHurst at Hampton Valley

• Corinne

Corinne Soares · Getting married on 06/14/2020

Stonehurst

Abosolutley stunning venue with amazing service! So very excited to have our wedding here!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Tamara · Married on 10/05/2019

Stonehurst delivered!

After reaching out to easily 50+ venues for a fall wedding, we ended up booking at stonehurst before the venue was even built!
    It was a little nerve wracking, but the venue came out even more beautiful than we could have imagined. The landscaping is absolutely gorgeous and there is such a large variety of backdrops for your photos (there’s even more than what I posted, but I already feel like I’ve added a mini album). The best part? Your dog is allowed! Our dog stayed throughout the entire reception and never did we feel like she was unwelcome.
    Jenna was very personable and great to work with, she even had her first baby in the time leading up to our wedding and still managed to juggle helping us as well as so many others leading into a busy wedding season - still within their first year of opening.
    The day of went so smoothly it was truly amazing. I put together two table lengths of geometric terrariums and Jenna just came up to us starting unpacking everything and helping set up. Sure some would call it her job, but it’s certainly not her responsibility to help put together all of the decor like that. At some point I had to start getting ready myself & when I emerged I was blown away by the transformation that occurred in the few hours I was getting ready. The food was SO good, and honestly so much better than what we had at the tasting (no offense, just saying exceeded expectations!). Everyone was talking about how good it was, how beautiful the venue was and we received tons of compliments from people saying it was the best wedding they ever attended. Sure some of that is personal planning and guest list, but it definitely would have been impossible to deliver without the venue.

One super important thing all brides should take note of is - you have the venue ALL day!!! Do NOT underestimate that! So many other venues only let you come 1-2 hours before, or charge an absurd amount to arrive earlier and in all the venues I contacted none told us you could get there whenever you want or that early.

With the new ceremony site and even more experience I’m sure your experience will be even better (if that’s even possible).

Thank you again stonehurst & team!!

Sent on 01/25/2020

Daniellekpapa · Married on 06/21/2019

Amazing staff, beautiful venue!!

This venue was absolutely perfect. It was such an amazing time. The staff was friendly and very helpful. Really had an awesome experience.

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/13/2018

The Perfect Venue

My wedding was 2 weeks ago & it was absolutely incredible! The amenities are amazing. The venue is GORGEOUS. Jenna was so easy to work with and made my day one I will never forget. It's brand new and the small touches Jenna designed really pulls the whole venue together. Included with StoneHurst is a Bridal Suite with a private bathroom, a man cave above the bridal suite (so no chance of the bride and groom seeing each other), beautiful restrooms, handicap accessible, all on one floor, gorgeous lighting, plenty of outlets for lights and decorating, it has heat, a/c..its comfortable no matter what time of year. No back up plans needed or emergency rentals such as tents, bathrooms, heaters, tables, chairs...its all there! The staff is so attentive & nice. My guests raved about everything. You can without worry have your wedding inside if the weather turns. No other venue compares to StoneHurst. It was the only venue that truly had it all. I didn't have to worry bout anything the day of my wedding..how many brides can say hat? I HIGHLY recommend checking them out. Jenna will make your day as special as she did mine.

Sent on 10/23/2018