Stonecreek Golf Club Reviews

Stonecreek Golf Club 5
Stonecreek Golf Club 6
Stonecreek Golf Club 7

Michelle · Married on 04/07/2012

I cannot say enough about this place. Beautiful venue, amazing food, wonderful staff...it's everything a bride could ask for.
    Rachel was amazing to work with, very easy going and able to deal with my millions of questions. She was there on the day of our wedding to make sure everything went off without a hitch. She worked with our DJ and officiant to make sure everything was in order as well.
    Phoenix brides, please look into this venue. You won't regret it!

Sent on 05/31/2012
  • I

Ilene · Married on 11/11/2011

Rachel Stewart the Tournament & Catering Sales Coordinator couldn't have been better. She was patient, kind, understanding and extremely helpful with every detail. She had fantastic ideas and suggestions. Her eye to detail made the wedding of my daughter's dreams come true. I couldn't have asked for a better coordinator!!!

Stone Creek itself is amazing and beautiful. The staff was great and of course the venue is gorgeous. My daughter always wanted a golf course wedding and it nice to be able for her father and I to be able to afford such a beautiful place of her dreams.

Between Rachel and Stone Creek is was a complete win-win situation and something we will always remember. Thank you Rachel for everything you did for us. We will never forget and perhaps one day be back for daughter #2?

Sent on 11/21/2011

Stonecreek Golf Club's reply:

Ilene,
    That was such a great review, I truly appreciate it. And I so much enjoyed working on Jackie & Andy's Wedding. It was a great day! I'll miss working with you all.

Mallory · Married on 02/19/2011

i have nothing but amazing things to say about Stonecreek. they were helpful and responsive from the start to finish! my guest are still raving about the food!

Sent on 03/08/2011
  • Yudelka

Yudelka · Married on 04/16/2010

Carrie was everything that I read here and then some!

She was amazing and made everything really easy and smooth on day of. Always easy to get a hold of, reachable and patient, flexible with changes and all of her staff is very proffessional and friendly. She's truly excellent at her job!

The appetizers and dinner were very tasty! The venue itself is very classy, clean and beautiful.

She is ready to confort every concern as well as always had ideas, suggestions or solutions for all my questions and needs. I felt like no matter what I needed, she always was ready to lead me in the right direction. She is genuinly a good and caring person.

Thanks Carrie,

Sent on 04/26/2010

Katie · Married on 11/14/2009

The coordinator (Carrie) is AMAZING and such a pleasure to work with! We checked just about every place that hosts weddings in the valley and it wasn't until we met with Carrie at Stonecreek that I knew I found the place I wanted to get married. The price is VERY reasonable (much less than all the others), the views of Paradise Valley mountains are beautiful and Carrie makes everything so easy. We couldn't have been any happier with the way our wedding turned out and would recommend Stonecreek to anyone and everyone!!!

Ruth · Married on 11/07/2009

I loved working with Carrie! Everything was so easy and she is so willing to answer questions and is so helpful!!

• jenaboo

Jenny · Married on 10/30/2009

Everything was perfect!! I could not have asked for better venue for my wedding. It was everything I could have asked for and more. Carrie was amazing!!! I dont think my planning and day would have gone as smooth if it werent for her. Thank you for everything!!

Kirsten · Married on 10/24/2009

Stone Creek Golf Course and Carrie did an amazing job with our October 2009 wedding! They were always very responsive and helpful during planning and made the event memorable and stress free!!! Our guests loved the venue and everyone raved about the food and service which were both amazing! They made our wedding perfect and I would plan an event with them again because I know it will be amazing!
    Thanks again to everyone at Stone Creek and especially Carrie!

Sent on 01/19/2010

Jennifer · Married on 11/15/2008

The venue was beautiful and perfect for what we were looking for. All the employees were wonderful to work with and helped us with any questions or concerns, for a perfect stress free wedding!

Sent on 02/08/2009

Kristin · Married on 11/01/2008

Everything went smoothly from start to finish. The Events Director and Food and Beverage Director were very flexible and wanted to make the day as special and as personal as they could.

Sent on 01/09/2009

Chanette · Married on 05/24/2008

Had Rehearsal Dinner at this location! Amazing! Very Accommidating. We actually had dinner planned on the patio, but we were brought inside due to possibly rain and thunderstorms. Great Staff! Great Food!
    Great Location for our out of town guest as we had our wedding next door at Embassy Suites.

Sent on 07/14/2008
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/18/2010

Initially, we started working with Carrie at the Stone Creek, and she was amazingly helpful and flexible. About 6 weeks prior to our wedding, we were informed that Carrie was leaving and Rachel would be taking over. The transition was almost seamless and our ceremony/reception were both amazing. A few things that I still need to discuss with the site, as our sand was dumped from the vessel after our ceremony, and we had intended to keep it as a momento. Anything else that happened went through my mother or grandmother, and Nathan I and were totally oblivious. It was a great day!

Sent on 11/21/2010
  • Navonna

Navonna · Married on 11/06/2010

So let me start off by saying, this venue is BEAUTIFUL! Everyone was shocked to see that much green, trees, and mountains in Arizona. It feels like you have stepped into another state when you enter the golf course! I had nothing but compliments about the venue.

The only reason I gave the quality of serve a 4 is because there was an awkward transition just a little over a month prior to our wedding. We chose this venue due to the great chemistry we had with the coordinator Carrie. She moved on to another venue and we were introduced to the new coordinator Rachel. Don't get me wrong, Rachel was very nice but just not Carrie. This caused some timing issues as I had to start from scratch explaining the event with only 1 months time and praying that she would pick it up. She did a great job getting it and all in all there were only a few things missed (like the dance floor being too small) but nothing that we weren't able to work through.

I would definitely recommend this venue though. The staff was nothing but helpful and accommodating. People are still raving about how amazing the wedding was and are calling it the best they've ever been to! :)

Sent on 12/03/2010

May · Married on 02/25/2012

The wedding ceremony and reception went very well and the staff was friendly and polite. They were very accommodating for children and alternative meals for vegetarians and those with food allergies.

Sent on 06/02/2012

Lisa · Married on 04/04/2009

4.2
      3.0

We live in Texas, so all of the planning had to be done long distance. I found a few options online, and my husband went to check them out on a visit there. He picked Stone Creek the first time we walked the grounds. I was a little nervous letting him pick without seeing it myself, but he truley couldnt have chosen a better place. It was absolutly beautiful. Carrie was easy to work with and very willing to go the extra mile. With everything included in the package, it was kind of hard to pin her down on what percentage of the total went for each portion of the bill, so that was a headache when we were trying to figure out how to spend the funds. But it all worked out. She has wonderful vendors she uses and I am so glad we went with her recommendations. Everyone that came had a great time and complimented how gorgeous the ceremony was and how well the reception turned out. The wait staff was lots of fun, and very professional. If there were any glitches I had no idea and was able to really enjoy the night.

Sent on 12/22/2009

Jenni · Married on 11/07/2010

3.0

Well, My planning for the wedding started back in March of 2010. We met up with Carrie and instantly loved her and the venue. Everything was completely falling into place and Carrie was always very easy to reach and eased every concern we had. Well, about 1 month out Carrie notified us that she had a better opportunity somewhere else, and I was so happy for her because she was so good at wedding planning etc. We were then left with a new coordinator Rachel. Rachel was very nice, and I give her credit because she had to take over near the end of our planning. It was difficult only because Rachel was in training or meetings so reaching her was hard.

The planning still went rather smoothly however, we had a surprise for the Grooms mother during the reception that I made the coordinator aware of. She contacted the mother and asked her questions about the surprise thus ruining it only two weeks out. There was also some miscommunications with the billing but it was all straightened out qucikly.

The day of our cermony however, Rachel did a great job and was very accomodating. The wedding came together nicely. The venue was beautiful and the staff was truley amazing and Friendly. I do recommend this site, and I also recommend Rachel. I give her credit for having to step in and take over when our planning was mostly done with someone else, and she had to learn everything about it.

Sent on 11/17/2010