Stonecreek Golf Club Reviews

38 | Phoenix, AZ

38 Reviews for Stonecreek Golf Club

Sarah · Getting married on 01/09/2020

I have yet to have my wedding (January 2020), but let me tell you about Natalie. SHE IS AMAZING and literally a God-send. She has been so flexible, responsive, and just overall a sweetheart. This venue is budget-friendly and she was able to get it down even further for us when we told her our top budget. She really works with you. There is a ton included that is not listed on the bulletin she sends out (for the patio: fireplaces, cornhole, drapery, small selection of centerpiece bases, etc.). She is also super responsive and communicative.

So far, loving this place and what they are offering us! Will update my review with pictures and more information after the wedding!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Stonecreek Golf Club's reply:

That is so sweet of you! Thank you so much Sarah. Looking forward to your special day!

Katie Avery · Married on 10/20/2018

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding venue!

I cannot say enough good things about our experience at Stonecreek! Natalie was wonderful to work with - responsive, accommodating, professional, friendly...the list goes on. The venue was absolutely PERFECT! Our guests raved about the food, the cocktails, the reception setup, the entire experience. Whoever says getting married is stressful obviously didn't get married at Stonecreek. :)

Sent on 11/02/2018

Stonecreek Golf Club's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much Katie for the wonderful review and taking the time to share your experience. The team here at Stonecreek Golf Club and I are thrilled to hear such good feedback. We are so happy we were able to help take the stress off your shoulders. We wish you the best of luck!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Litke · Married on 10/20/2018

Outdoor Oct wedding

Stonecreek was AMAZING! Their event coordinator, Natalie, was so helpful in planning our big day. She would respond to texts, emails or calls quickly, and made everything go so smoothly for us. The venue looked gorgeous, and was so affordable. We originally though we'd have about 50 guests, and it turned into 72 a few days before the wedding. Natalie quickly changed up the table layouts to allow for the extra guests and made everything completely stress free. I'm so happy that we chose Stonecreek - it was an excellent decision!! I recommend this venue to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Stonecreek Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Stephanie! My team and I really appreciate your kind words. I always try to help make the planning process as stress-free as possible. I am beyond excited to help plan your company holiday party as well. Looking forward to working with you again!

Allison · Married on 07/05/2018

Everything about having my wedding here was perfect. My husband and I were looking to have a small, intimate wedding. Natalie, the event coordinator, not only understood what we were asking for, she made sure everything about our day was what we envisioned. Natalie consistently followed up, oftentimes, just to check with me to see if I had any additional questions she could answer. Her follow up was one of the main reasons we choose this venue. The venue was decorated nicely and the food tasty.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Allison,
    Thank you so much. I am so happy to have helped make your day special. Best wishes to you and Rob!

Alexis · Married on 11/05/2017

Go with Stonecreek if you would like a beautiful scenic outdoor wedding. We had just the ceremony here and Nick took care of us to make sure everything went perfectly. He was an excellent person to work with. The customer service and value for the space is excellent. I highly recommend!!

Nicole · Married on 01/15/2017

Brian and his staff are outstanding! We had our wedding at Stonecreek in January, and everything was wonderful. We were on a budget, and Brian was so easy going and flexible. This venue is a great value for the money. And you will get outstanding service! They are very accommodating. The food was great. The chef that prepared our dinner made it a point to ask if we enjoyed our meal. The tables were put together so beautifully. We really cannot say enough about the staff and the venue. We had an amazing night!

Tannis · Married on 10/22/2016

Wow! What an experience we had at Stonecreek Golf Club. We just had our wedding there on October 22, 2016. Brian and his entire staff, Lisa, Priscilla, and Theresa were amazing! Our wedding ran smooth from beginning to end and everything fell in to place perfectly. On top of that the entire staff is extremely friendly and always professional! They were amazing to work with and made the whole process a lot easier on us. The mountains and rolling hills of green were beautiful for pictures. The outside venue with strung lights added the perfect touch. Also, the food was delicious, so many guests came up to us and told us how great the food was (we had the Italian Buffet). You will not be disappointed if you have your wedding here. They exceeded all of our expectations!

Michell · Married on 11/07/2015

This is the second event that I have done with The Venue at Stone Creek. The first was my Son's bar Mitzvah in 2010 and recently my Wedding was hosted by Stone Creek.

Becky, The wedding coordinator with Stone creek, was fabulous. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding assistant. She shared her personal number with me (the bride) for any questions or concerns that may have occur ed during the preparation. Becky met with me several times to review planning and answer questions.

The rehearsal and The day of the wedding, Becky was amazing. Becky took the time to walk the complete wedding party though wedding expectations, ceremony and reception obligations. The day of the Wedding couldn't have occurred any smoother. Beck took care of everything as I, the bride, and Groom enjoyed the day. Beck assured the flowers were delivered and placed in predetermined areas, the Chuppah was in the established location, DJ was set up, catering, and photographers needs were met. She loaned the wedding party 4 golf carts to navigate the property halting golf when necessary for photographs and ceremony.

I highly recommend The Venue at Stone creek for any event needs. Becky made event planning easy and effortless compared to what I heard from other brides. The value superseded any other venue that we inquired upon. The golf course background enhanced our wedding photographs, which added to our wedding day experience. Don't pass up this Venue. you will not find a better value, location and assistance any where else in the valley. Trust me, I looked at 18 other locations, in 8 months. Our Day was made PERFECT with Becky at the Venue at Stone Creek!

Amber · Married on 04/25/2015

Best venue we could've chosen. Everything turned out amazing and it wouldn't have been possible without the best event planner. All inclusive made it all possible. Loved everything about my wedding!

• Z

Zhanna · Married on 04/04/2014

Loved the place! Becky did a super great job helping us to organize all needed for our wedding date. Will definitely go back for all our future family events . Thank you Becky!
    Zhanna and Larry

Beautiful spot if you are seeking an amazing view with outdoor covered seating for your reception. I wanted that golf course, outdoor dinner wedding, with dancing under the lights, and that's exactly what we got! Becky is an outstanding wedding coordinator and is very helpful if you need to drop stuff off, pick it up later, need help with flowers, get their early or late etc.

Holly · Married on 01/11/2014

Absolutely beautiful venue! We had our wedding in January and it was beautiful weather. The staff is amazing and was affordable for a golf service. I liked that almost everything was included.

Holly · Married on 01/11/2014

This venue was absolutely beautiful!! We had our ceremony on hole one of the golf course and the staff did an amazing job! We also had our reception here as well. The entire staff was very flexible and helpful! They let us decorate the day before and I couldn't have asked for a better Venue & Staff!! Thank you so much!

Carol · Married on 09/28/2013

In looking for our venue for our off-site reception, Stonecreek Golf Club was one of our choices. We met with Rachel and immediately felt that the location was perfect for our needs. Rachel was extremely helpful and we felt that she had the experience necessary to guide us in our planning.

Midway through this process, Rachel informed us that she was leaving Stonecreek and her replacement, Becky Duval, would be handling our reception. As you might understand, this was somewhat unnerving for us and we immediately booked an appointment with Becky to go over our event. Becky introduced herself as the former catering manager at Stonecreek and had our file in hand and had already reviewed the plans we had made to that point. We were instantly at ease because she was intimately familiar with the venue and staff, experienced with catering and had been heavily involved in wedding/event planning.

Throughout the whole planning process, Becky was always available to meet with us or address any questions we might have. She was able to understand our likes and dislikes and offered helpful suggestions based upon our tastes. On the day of the wedding/reception, we had some last minute room layout changes that we completely relied upon Becky to make. She knew exactly what would look good and we were extremely satisfied with her decisions. She did a fantastic job of pulling everything together for us, the food and hors d’oeuvres were delicious, the venue itself was beautiful (with new lights, linens, etc) and the staff at Stonecreek was friendly and attentive to our guests. She also stayed with us throughout the evening until our event was well underway and it was “safe” for her to leave.

We could not have asked for a better evening and Becky did a phenomenal job of pulling everything together for us! Thank you, Becky (and Stonecreek) for your part in making this evening memorable for us.

Jaclyn · Married on 09/28/2013

I would recommend this venue to every bride! They did an amazing job making me wedding reception beautiful. Becky Duval did an awesome job making sure everything was in order and running smoothly. I could never have done it without her! All of the lights and linens were new and clean making it look very nice. Stonecreek had professional service and great quality of service.

christie · Married on 02/16/2013

Rachel was a great help in planning our wedding. She was able to adapt to changes often as I changed our wedding colors at least a half dozen times. The venue does not provide the decorations, and we had to do most of the decorations ourselves.

Serena · Married on 11/11/2012

The venue was absolutely beautiful. You can have your ceremony by a lake, trees, hills or just perfectly green grass. Whatever you want you can make it your own. We had our reception on the patio, they pre hung lights and drapes.. it was wonderful. We worked with Rachel throughout our entire wedding planning process. I believe I emailed her everyday with new questions and concerns. She answered me promptly and with the answers I needed. We had asked if we could have our ceremony in an area that had never been used as a wedding site before. She had no problems with it and was happy to work with us. The day of the wedding she was there helping with the decorations, coordinating every detail and on top of everything else, she would bring my husband and I drinks and snacks as well as keeping us as stress free as possible. I couldn't have pictured a better wedding. We had so many compliments from friends and family members, they told us it was the most beautiful and fun wedding they had ever been to. We also had a lot of compliments about Rachel. She kept our day seamless and running smoothly. She was amazing and we are so very very thankful we had the opportunity to work with her. Thanks Rachel and Stonecreek for all of your help in making our day incredibly picture perfect!

Sent on 11/22/2012

Stonecreek Golf Club's reply:

Serena, Thanks for your kind words! You and Justin were great to work with, it was neat to have a Ceremony in a different part of the Course and to have you do some different things. I am SO happy everything was as you wanted it to be, you only get married once and I just want it to be special for the two of you! Best of luck to you both in the future.

Robert · Married on 11/03/2012

As a meeting/wedding/event planner, I found Rachel Stewart to be extremely wasy to work with. Never stressed and always helpful with suggestions for a successful event. Couldn't have been more pleased.

Alan · Married on 11/03/2012

The ceremony at The Venue at Stonecreek was absolutely spectacular, surrounded by lush green knolls and trees, perfect weather and an Arizona sunset with clear blue sky. The pavilion was comfortable and beautifully decorated, and the layout worked perfectly.
    I was concerned about two things. I wanted this to be a party where everyone would have fun, and I wanted it to be at a reasonable cost. At Stonecreek it was both of these and much more. Family and friends are still telling us “what a fantastic wedding and party.”
    It starts with Rachel Stewart, wedding coordinator extraordinaire. She immediately sets you at ease with her caring demeanor and knowledge. She understands the overall plan and is attentive to details and cost. She and her staff were joys with whom to work. I was pleased to find out that most items are included in the package price. Most wedding venues had many items “at additional cost.” I cannot say enough about the all-inclusive cost feature.
    No matter what the issue, the response was always “we can make that happen.” Rachel even said she reheated the bridal party’s meal twice to let me finish my toast/speech – humor, I think. The staff flexibility was also displayed as the party continued an extra 30 minutes, including the music and open bar, the staff accommodated.
    The food was fantastic as confirmed by all guests. Even my critical chef friend agreed that the food was excellent, hot and well presented. The food is prepared on the premises also adding to their flexibility. Rachel said we would not run out of food, and she was correct.
    Bottom line, it was a fantastic event, at a beautiful and comfortable setting, made easy by working with wonderful people. I have heard that a successful wedding needs good and plentiful food, good music and enough drink. I would add to that list, a personable and knowledgeable coordinator to put the father of the bride at ease. And a good time was had by all.
    Alan

Truly is a hidden treasure in Paradise Valley! The golf course has beautiful views and the food is some of the best wedding food you will ever have. Rachel the event coordinator was such a pleasure to work with and she made everything so easy for us. On the actual wedding day she brought all the bridesmaids and I champagne and a cheese and cracker tray even though we were staying in the hotel next door and not getting ready at the venue which was so nice of her to take the extra time to do that. We pretty much left decor instructions up to her with an idea of what we were looking for and she executed it brilliantly. I would highly highly recommend this venue for an outdoor wedding to any bride and groom. You will be so pleased and so happy on your special day

Michelle · Married on 04/07/2012

I cannot say enough about this place. Beautiful venue, amazing food, wonderful staff...it's everything a bride could ask for.
    Rachel was amazing to work with, very easy going and able to deal with my millions of questions. She was there on the day of our wedding to make sure everything went off without a hitch. She worked with our DJ and officiant to make sure everything was in order as well.
    Phoenix brides, please look into this venue. You won't regret it!

• I

Ilene · Married on 11/11/2011

Rachel Stewart the Tournament & Catering Sales Coordinator couldn't have been better. She was patient, kind, understanding and extremely helpful with every detail. She had fantastic ideas and suggestions. Her eye to detail made the wedding of my daughter's dreams come true. I couldn't have asked for a better coordinator!!!

Stone Creek itself is amazing and beautiful. The staff was great and of course the venue is gorgeous. My daughter always wanted a golf course wedding and it nice to be able for her father and I to be able to afford such a beautiful place of her dreams.

Between Rachel and Stone Creek is was a complete win-win situation and something we will always remember. Thank you Rachel for everything you did for us. We will never forget and perhaps one day be back for daughter #2?

Sent on 11/21/2011

Ilene,
    That was such a great review, I truly appreciate it. And I so much enjoyed working on Jackie & Andy's Wedding. It was a great day! I'll miss working with you all.

Mallory · Married on 02/19/2011

i have nothing but amazing things to say about Stonecreek. they were helpful and responsive from the start to finish! my guest are still raving about the food!

• Yudelka

Yudelka · Married on 04/16/2010

Carrie was everything that I read here and then some!

She was amazing and made everything really easy and smooth on day of. Always easy to get a hold of, reachable and patient, flexible with changes and all of her staff is very proffessional and friendly. She's truly excellent at her job!

The appetizers and dinner were very tasty! The venue itself is very classy, clean and beautiful.

She is ready to confort every concern as well as always had ideas, suggestions or solutions for all my questions and needs. I felt like no matter what I needed, she always was ready to lead me in the right direction. She is genuinly a good and caring person.

Thanks Carrie,