Stonebridge Manor Reviews

Stonebridge Manor 5
Stonebridge Manor 6
Stonebridge Manor 7

Tawnya · Getting married on 09/07/2019

My wedding turned out absolutely perfect thanks to Camille and staff! I couldn't of asked for a better wedding experience!

Sent on 08/30/2012

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Tawnya, thank you for taking the time to write a review! I loved watching you completely enjoy your wedding day with all of your incredible energy and love for life. It’s contagious. Your family & guests had such an enjoyable time and were able to benefit from all of your planning. I wish you the very best in your big move and future ahead.

Jim E · Married on 11/16/2018

We would like to thank everyone at Stonebridge Manor for making our wedding perfect! We had several special requests including extra decor for our Chinese/American wedding ceremony and reception. Everyone at Stonebridge Manor was very flexible and accommodating. Our wedding was beautiful and we had nothing but compliments from all of our family and friends. Stonebridge Manor is a beautiful venue and I would highly recommend that you take a tour and attend an open house when choosing the location for your wedding.

Suzi · Married on 08/04/2018

Amazing wedding. All that was promised and more!

Stonebridge Manor 8
    Stonebridge Manor 9

Lisa · Married on 04/07/2018

We are so happy we chose to get married at Stonebridge Manor! We fell in love with the venue’s beauty after our first visit there, and raved about how pretty it was every single time we went back, including our wedding day. We got married in the Garden Pavilion and would do it over again in a heartbeat! All of the employee’s at SBM we worked with were professional, knowledgeable, and very quick to reply to inquiries by phone or email. It was very clear up front what the cost breakdowns were, how the payment plan went, and what our expectations were along the way. We loved that everything was paid for ahead of time with nothing to figure out after the fact. Our day of coordinator Rachael was wonderful! Very kind and easy to work with, and she helped make our wedding day go so smoothly! Having a gorgeous venue that also does all the vendor contracting, set-up, etc made for a stress free day that we were able to fully enjoy without thinking about the smaller details. We highly recommend Stonebridge!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Hi Lisa! Thank you so much for sharing your kind words about your wedding! It was such a lovely evening and I had such a great time working with you both :) You're both going to make great doctors and deserve the best future together! -Rachael

Ashley · Married on 04/06/2018

My husband and I loved our wedding and could not be more thrilled with how it all turned out! Stonebridge staff was accommodating and helpful and the whole experience was definitely stress free! Christy our event director was fantastic and made sure things ran smoothly and on time. I loved my wedding day and would definitely recommend :)

Sent on 04/27/2018

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley for taking the time to post a review for us. As your Day of Event Director, I absolutely enjoyed being able to help Travis and you have a beautiful wedding. We send our congratulations and well wishes for a lifetime of love, happiness, and dreams come true! Warm Regards, Christy & the Stonebridge Manor Team!

Marissa · Married on 03/31/2018

We recently got married at Stonebridge Manor and one word comes to mind... AMAZING. Christy, our event director and her team made everything easy throughout the entire planning process. The food was delicious and decor was exactly how we imagined it. Our photographers (Lockie Photography) and DJ (Valley Mix Entertainment), who were recommended by Stonebridge, were top notch. We live out of town and the communication between the Stonebridge planning team and us was outstanding. This was a great venue and we highly recommend future couples to consider Stonebridge Manor.

Sent on 04/15/2018
    Stonebridge Manor 10

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Thank you Marissa for your review! It was our pleasure to be able to be a part of your wedding day journey. And we cannot wait to see all the beautiful pictures of your beautiful day from the Lockies! We wish Adam and you a lifetime of love & joy! Cheers! The Stonebridge Manor Team

Carolyn · Married on 03/16/2018

We were so impressed with Stonebridge Manor! They did an incredible job taking my vision for the wedding and making it a reality. I am very detailed-oriented and a perfectionist, so you can imagine all the questions I had for the venue in the beginning. Our day-of coordinator, Rachael Zucker, answered all of my questions so thoroughly and kept the communication open through email - it made me that much more confident in our decision to choose Stonebridge Manor. Alysia Zurlo was also super helpful and organized during our rehearsal! From the DJ to the catering, I have nothing but great things to say about this venue. We feel so lucky to work with such an amazing team. I would recommend Stonebridge Manor to all of my friends and family.

Sent on 04/12/2018
    Stonebridge Manor 11

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Hi Carolyn! Thank you for much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you both and I'm so happy to hear you loved how it all turned out. I cannot wait to see all the gorgeous pictures captured on your big day! Enjoy the many adventures to come, Rachael

Maria · Married on 03/09/2018

My wedding was beautiful and such a perfect day. I truly want to thank Christy our event director for being such a great help! I would highly recommend this reception hall. My day was perfect and I couldn’t ask for a more perfect hall. We appreciate everything they did! The suggested vendors were amazing! I loved dj valley mix entertainment , Lockie’s photo, flowers Jan decker and the price of cake AZ as well!

Sent on 04/06/2018

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Thank you Maria for taking the time to submit a review. We appreciate your kind words and feedback. As your day of event director, it was my pleasure to work with Walter and you to help insure you a had a beautiful wedding. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness! Cheers! Christy & The Stonebridge Manor Team
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 02/17/2018

Choosing Stonebridge Manor for our wedding day was one of the most perfect decisions I think my fiance and I have ever made! This place is truly magical in so many ways. The service that is provided throughout the entire planning process is incredible. They help you with every step of the way from vendors, planning, setting up appointments, and having someone helping you throughout the entire thing. Not to mention that their food is also SO GOOD! Our guests all left complimenting how great everything was. Stonebridge also has very reasonable pricing for their packages compared to other venues in the valley and there is just nothing else like it in Arizona. All of our guests were amazed at how beautiful the grounds are. The green grass and landscape around the property makes is truly one of a kind. We had our reception and ceremony in the back of the venue with the gorgeous gazebo for the ceremony and tent for the reception. Rachael, our event coordinator, was AMAZING! Rachael went above and beyond to provide us with the most seamless and beautiful wedding I could have ever imagined. She put 110% into everything she did for us and we are so very appreciative of it all. Brittany and Ann Clark were also so sweet to work with and were always there to answer any questions we had during the beginning of the planning. My fiance and I are so very thankful for all of the hard work that everyone at Stonebridge provided for us. I will recommend this venue over and over!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Lindsay, Thank you so much for choosing us to share in this special memory! I was so happy to be part of the best day of your lives :) Your memories will last a lifetime and I will never forget how special and fun your first dance was! -Rachael

Brittany · Married on 02/10/2018

Stonebridge Manor helped us plan the perfect wedding!! They have so much experience, they helped us plan things we didn't even know we needed to think about. They have the best vendors to choose from so you dont have to search high and low for great vendors. They make it so easy, all we had to do was make a wish list and it all came together thanks to their hard work. Our wedding coordinator Amanda was there for us through putting all the pieces big and small together and was right by our side the day of to make sure everything went smoothly. I wish we could have a wedding over and over just to work with them again.

Sent on 04/01/2018

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Thank you Brittany for taking the time to write us and Amanda a kind review. From our team, we thank you and wish Ray and you a lifetime of love and happiness. It was our pleasure to be your full service wedding venue! Cheers! The Stonebridge Manor Team

Nicolas · Married on 12/01/2017

Stonebridge Manor was such an honor to work with. Our wedding was more than I could have imagined it would be. We originally planned our wedding while living on the opposite side of the US and found the process to be completely stress free. Stonebridge was very professional and extremely accommodating to all of our different circumstances. We are absolutely thankful to have found such an amazing place. Our highest recommendation is that you request Alysia as your event coordinator if possible. She is very dedicated to what she does and made our special day perfect. Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/20/2017
    Stonebridge Manor 12
    Stonebridge Manor 13

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Nicolas - Thank you so much for your kind words and appreciation. The staff and vendors at Stonebridge were honored to celebrate such a special day with you. I loved working with you and I'm glad I had a hand it giving you the wedding you have always dreamed of!

Katie · Married on 11/11/2017

We got married at Stonebridge Manor this past November and I cannot say enough great things about this place. First of all, they make EVERYTHING so easy. It’s unreal. From the very first tour we had we knew this place was the real deal. They are so organized and really listen to what you want. They truly are an all inclusive venue. We didn’t have to search for any vendors. We met them all at an open house night then got to rank the ones we wanted for our big day. They then set meetings with you and the vendors and all you have to do is show up at the meeting time to go over details haha it was seriously so easy. I cannot imagine the amount of stress I would have had if I had to go out and find vendors on my own. Our final consultation with our wedding planner (day of even director) Rachael lasted 4 hours. She did not rush us. She went over every single detail even down to where exactly on the tables I wanted the wedding favors to be (I was picky). The wedding day was seriously so smooth. I didn’t stress out once and I never had to worry about anything at all. It still amazes me how Rachael does what she does. She was so calm which was amazing and it helped keep me calm. I am convinced she was born for this job. I don’t know how she does what she does but she was a natural!! She even managed to keep the name cards on my head table and put them in my box for my parents to take home!! Just little things like that. Looking back at that day I would not have done a single thing differently. The food, the flowers, the music, the staff EVERYTHING was so perfect. Beyond anything I could have imagined. Friends and family still talk about how magical that day was. I’m sure that all of the day of planners are great but if you can get Rachael I highly recommend her. I could talk all day about this place and that day, but you have to just go yourself to see.

Sent on 01/22/2018

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Thank you for the generous comment, Katie! I absolutely loved doing your wedding :) I'll never forget my moment of shock and awe when I heard Zach say you didn't know where your honeymoon was going to be! Who can keep a surprise like that?! I hope your marriage is filled with more adventures! -Rachael

Joelle · Married on 06/16/2017

My husband and I got married here a couple of weeks ago. The place was absolutely amazing. It was a June wedding and the ceremony was outside. However, the staff did everything they could to keep the guests cool and no one had any complaints. The entire process was very smooth as they had a list of vendors to choose from. Our event director, Christy, was in charge of communicating with them except during our initial meeting. This took a lot of pressure off of our back and she did an excellent job keeping us in the loop. She was extremely professional and so was the rest of the staff. The site is beautiful and green. I would not have picked another venue as Stonebridge fit our needs perfectly. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone wanting to get married!

Jill · Married on 04/17/2017

We got married at Stonebridge in April of 2017 and we couldn't have been happier! It was everything we could have dreamed of and more. The day was PERFECT thanks to the whole team at Stonebridge and especially our Event Director Alysia. She worked with our ideas while planning, and the night of our wedding she worked her butt of for us. Everything was perfectly organized and went so smooth because of her and the staff. My husband and I loved that nothing was on our shoulders, we were completely stress free on our wedding day--- Alysia took care of everything. To me, that is absolutely priceless to have on your wedding day and one of the main reasons we were so happy with Stonebridge. We got married in the backyard in the garden pavilion, and the grounds are unreal. I love how lush and green this venue is, it doesn't feel like you're in the desert at all! It truly looks like a scene out of a movie! Our guests couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the venue was, how good the food was, and how accommodating the staff was. We couldn't agree more. Great food, great atmosphere, great dj too (we had Oscar), and great staff! We had a blast... Highly, highly recommend Stonebridge!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind heartfelt words Jill! We are so honored to have been apart of your special day! Best Wishes, SBM Team

Darrin · Married on 04/10/2017

Best decision we made when planning our wedding. Stonebridge was incredibly accommodating for us. They handled everything, from vendors to setup. They take so much stress away from the couple and let them focus on enjoying the day. Christy was our wedding planner and really got to know us through the multiple meetings. She was absolutely amazing! During the day she ran everything for us and was always checking up on us to make sure we had everything we needed. We can't say enough great things about Stonebridge Manor. The staff there helped make our day so very special.

We would highly recommend Stonebridge Manor over any other venue in the valley.

• Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 04/01/2017

My wife and I got married Here on 04.01.17, and we couldn't have picked an absolute more perfect venue! It's been a few months and I am still reviewing so many raving reviews of the food, decor, staff, and beautiful immaculate grounds! We are kind of picky (can you blame us, we are both brides!) and Stonebridge met and exceeded all of our expectations! The caterer worked with our wants for our menu, and the appetizers were to die for! Our coordinator Chelsea was amazing! So attentive to every detail, and made sure our day went absolutely perfect! I cannot say enough great things about this place. If you choose to get married here, you will definitely not regret it! You will also never forget how amazing your wedding day is with this staff on your side. They will hold your hand and walk you through every single step of the way!!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We truly enjoyed being apart of your special day. Best wishes! The Stonebridge Manor Team

Eric · Married on 03/27/2017

Just wanted to thank the entire staff at Stonebridge Manor for making our day so special especially Christy Wilson our coordinator, she was amazing from day one! This venue rolls out the red carpet for you and thinks of everything even before you can. The grounds are kept immaculate and at night it is very romantic with all the lighting. The inside is gorgeous and very intimate for your special day again thank you to the staff for making our wedding day so memorable and special at Stonebridge Manor!

Sent on 04/03/2017

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! We value your time and appreciate the positive 5 star review for future brides! Wishing you the happiest marriage! -Stonebridge Manor

Carissa · Married on 03/25/2017

Stonebridge Manor was amazing. They have everything all in one place and they made wedding planning SOO much FUN! Who doesn’t want to have fun while planning for the best day of your life? I did for sure! Stonebridge made everything absolutely stress free! I selected their middle package, which was called the Classic. It helped so much to have a place that already had an amazing cater, lists of recommended photographers, recommend DJ's and florist, and had a cake person as well. Working full time during the normal 8-5 business hours made it very difficult to plan a lot of my wedding so having them were it was all inclusive helped relieve so much stress. Chelsea was my day of the event coordinator and she was so amazing to work with. She answered all my silly questions and did such an amazing job getting us to do everything that we needed to do the day of. Even during the reception, a glass broke behind the wedding party table and she got it cleaned up so fast that I didn't even knew about it until a couple days after when my maid of honor told me she got it cleaned up extremely fast. Everyone in my bridal party told me that Chelsea was amazing and kept us all clam that day. Nothing went wrong at all and for that I am extremely grateful for Chelsea and Stonebridge Manor. You all are amazing and I am recommending you to everyone I know. Even months after my wedding, people tell me that the location was gorgeous and my wedding was the best one they have ever been to. Stonebridge Manor is an absolute amazing beautiful site with tons of photo opportunities. You can't go wrong with this amazing site and amazing team! The first day I had a tour, Alisha showed us around and was amazing. We even got the Love at First Sight deal because it was the first vendor we looked at and we chose them! Love love love them! You won't be disappointed at all!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Thank you so much Carissa for your sincere review! We feel honored that we were able to be a part of your wedding journey! Knowing that we were able to give you peace of mind and reduce your stress during the wedding planning gives us delight as that is always our goal. Chelsea will be delighted to hear that she was able to provide you with the best service and care possible on your big day! We wish Eric and you the happiest marriage full of lots of love, laughter, and dreams come true! Again, thank you for taking the time to share your review! We appreciate it. Cheers! The Stonebridge Manor Team

Sabrina · Married on 03/24/2017

Stonebridge Manor was the perfect choice for my husband and I. After touring a handful of venues, we knew that this would be the one within minutes of visiting the grounds. It gave us a beautiful Spring wedding and our guests gave us many compliments about it. Alysia, our event director, was very responsive and made everything go smoothly. I wouldn't have picked anywhere else.

Sent on 04/05/2017

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Thank you for the 5 stars Sabrina! We value your kind words and appreciate the positive review for future brides! Wishing you the happiest marriage! -Stonebridge Manor
  • Haley

Haley · Married on 03/18/2017

I had my wedding at Stonebridge about a month ago and ever since I have been hearing from friends and family that it was the best wedding they have ever been to. I am so glad that my husband and I choose Stonebridge because they made the entire process as enjoyable and easy as possible. They were very responsive to all questions and made sure I thought of every detail for my wedding. My event director was Chelsea and she was so great to work with. She helped guide me through the wedding planning process and was attentive to all of my questions. She was a huge part of my wedding going completely smoothly and was so much fun to work with! I would definitely recommend Stonebridge Manor to any couple that is looking for a beautiful, stress-free venue that will make sure all your needs are met. Also, their list of preferred vendors is a huge help because they have already narrowed down to some of the best vendors in Arizona.

Sent on 04/20/2017

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Thank you for the 5 star review Haley! Your kind words and appreciatation mean so much! Wishing you the best happily ever after! -Stonebridge Manor

Chelsea · Married on 03/10/2017

I love love loved this venue. My event director Anna was absolutely amazing and I couldn't have been happier with how everything played out. Our wedding day was so smooth and we loved every minute of it thanks to Stonebridge!

jennifer · Married on 02/10/2017

“Our wedding was amazing at Stonebridge Manor! The staff simplified the planning process by having the best vendors to choose from and our wedding coordinator Christy was great! Our guests had so many compliments about venue and staff. We are so happy to have chosen Stonebridge!” –Jennifer & Brijesh

Alyssa · Married on 02/10/2017

We had our wedding at Stonebridge Manor on February 10 of this year. It was the only venue we went to and I told my husband if he wanted to look at different venues he could do it by himself. The entire staff, from coordinators to billing, were amazing and very personable. You know they must meet with hundreds of couples, but each person we interacted with was genuine and cared about us and OUR day. Stonebridge makes planning your wedding easy and stress free. Then to top it off Alysia our Event Coordinator made the actual day stress free and so much fun. I thought I had lost my wallet on our wedding day (but I actually left it at home) and my bridesmaid got a little heated with Alysia. But she remained calm and very professional. I appreciate everything that Alysia and Stonebridge, all of the vendors Courtney and Bess, did to make our wedding perfect.

Karina · Married on 11/23/2016

This beautiful venue will take of all vendors and employees from the minute you sign and pay for the day. They are not only professional but listen to you and guide you through the whole process. Which is wonderful because you or your new husband don't want to have to worry about a thing the day of your most happiest event ever!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Thank you so much for those kind words Karina! We have no doubt that your big day will be anything short of amazing! - The Team at Stonebridge Manor