Stonebridge Golf Club Reviews

59 | Ann Arbor, MI

59 Reviews for Stonebridge Golf Club

59 Stonebridge Golf Club Reviews

Crystal · Married on 09/28/2018

Everything was amazing! The venue is absolutely beautiful- the lighting around the room at night was so lovely. We had rain on our big day, but Kim and her team moved everything under the tent and it looked great. The food was phenomenal- all our guests loved everything on our buffet, the late night snack and the Tiki Bar! Jeff and the food and beverage team were awesome too!

Everyone was so nice and helpful on the day of our wedding and leading up to our day. Kim was always so responsive and so nice! I can’t thank Kim, Jeff and all the Stonebridge Staff enough for such an amazing experience. I’m so glad we found Stonebridge!

Stonebridge Golf Club 1
    Stonebridge Golf Club 2
    Stonebridge Golf Club 3
    Stonebridge Golf Club 4
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing experience from beginning to end! Kim was very responsive and easy to work with. Heather the coordinator, Jeff, and the bartenders and waitstaff were friendly and efficient! The food was excellent! Could not have asked for a better venue with indoor and outdoor event space complete with tiki bar and covered tent area.

• FutureMrsC

Emily · Married on 08/11/2018

If you are looking for a venue, be sure to check out Stonebridge! You will not be disappointed!
    After visiting a few venues, Stonebridge stole our hearts with their many windows which lit up the room and their large patio. Once we met with Kim, we knew that Stonebridge was for us. Kim helped us every step of the way making the planning process as simple as can be. She was incredibly prompt with her emails which I felt was very professional. When our wedding day arrived, our coordinators, Heather and Jeff, were so great to work with. They made sure everything went smoothly so we didn't have to worry about anything. It poured right before our ceremony and they had no doubt that the rain wouldn't stop. We lucked out and it stopped right before so they had their staff quickly wipe all of the ceremony chairs dry and sat everyone quietly.
    Our guests raved about the food and the space (both indoor and outdoor). They accommodated any allergies that we noted and even though we selected the buffet, they created a plated meal as a special request for one of my guests. I knew right then and there that we picked the right place. I couldn't imagine hosting our special day anywhere else.
    Thank You Stonebridge!!!!!

Chen · Married on 07/29/2018

My wife and I couldn't be happier with our choice of Stonebridge. It's a beautiful place with lots of colors, but more importantly both Kim and Jeff are just wonderful people to work with. They made us as stress-free as possible and we are very glad that we chose Stonebridge to celebrate the best day of our lives.

Morgan · Married on 07/21/2018

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect in every way, and it was all thanks to the organization and coordination of the wonderful team at the Stonebridge Golf Club! Kim and Lindsay were absolutely amazing and super helpful; they thought of everything that we forgot about, like the cake cutting!!! All of the food was delicious and was well-received by our guests.

The staff was so accommodating and we would not have changed a thing about our big day. Thank you, Stonebridge, for giving us a day to remember!!!

Margaret · Married on 07/14/2018

We had our ceremony and reception at Stonebridge Golf Club and would highly recommend it! One of the reasons we chose Stonebridge was the tikibar and patio -- we loved the idea that guests could get some fresh air and a break from the dance floor. We had 150 guests and fit very comfortably in the reception space. The real reason we would recommend Stonebridge is how easy they made everything! Kim answered every question I had over the course of our engagement super promptly. The venue coordination was incredibly helpful in terms of running the rehearsal, ceremony, and dealing with anything that came up the day of. Kim and staff went above and beyond to make our wedding great and allow us to really enjoy our day.

Michael · Married on 07/07/2018

My wife and I could not have picked a better place to get married! The whole experience working with Stonebridge from start to finish was better than we could have ever hoped for! If you are planning your own wedding, you will be hard-pressed to find a place as helpful as Stonebridge. There are at least a dozen things big and small I have on the top of my head right now I wish I could write about to convey how awesome Kim, the staff, and Stonebridge itself are. I will try to break it down to highlight the best aspects so this will be helpful if you're looking for a place to get married.

1) Kim
    2) The food
    3) The venue

WeddingWire limits the character count significantly more than google so please see my google review for very detailed comments on the three aspects listed above (search Stonebridge Golf Club and under reviews look for Michael Holmes)

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

Stonebridge Golf Club is an amazing venue and I would recommend them in a heartbeat to anyone looking to have a wedding or any function. Kim was amazing from the 1st time I messaged her, she responded that night even though when I emailed it was after hours. In fact she was always and I mean ALWAYS speedy on responses and always available to ask questions to. She made me feel very reassured throughout the planning process.

I also would 1000% recommend adding the wedding coordinator to your package, we didn’t add it until late in the planning, but I’m so glad we did. Heather was our coordinator and she was a godsend!!!! She was kind and funny and relieved so much stress from my shoulders the day of the wedding and I honestly couldn’t imagine the day without her. In fact the staff at Stonebridge was spectacular all around. They even helped pack up our decorations at the end of the night which was way more than I expected.

Outside of the amazing staff the venue itself is beautiful! The ceremony site is lovely and Stonebridge also offers a lot of picture taking locations. The reception space is great too. I loved the setup of the reception space and loved that the head table was able to stay up all night. Stonebridge has made a beautiful space even without adding decorations, so it just enhances your vision day of.

Finally the food was great. Our guests loved the food, in fact we went to a friend’s wedding last night and another friend that was at both wedding was raving about our food lol.

I seriously could rave about Stonebridge for hours. Just know that planning my wedding was stressful and I had issues with a lot and I mean A LOT of my vendors but never with Stonebridge. Don’t hesitate to go with Stonebridge, you won’t regret it.

Stonebridge Golf Club 5
    Stonebridge Golf Club 6
    Stonebridge Golf Club 7
    Stonebridge Golf Club 8

toby · Married on 06/10/2018

Beautiful venue with professional staff.

Lynn · Married on 05/26/2018

Our daughters wedding at Stonebridge was perfect. We live over 700 miles away and the staff was so accommodating. Kim is a wonderful owner and made sure everything was excellent. HIGHLY recommend!!

Stonebridge Golf Club 9

Carly · Married on 04/14/2018

Stonebridge for me, was a perfect place for my husband and I to get married. We had an outdoor ceremony which was just so relaxing and beautiful. The white chairs outside are gorgeous. We decorated the alter with fabric and flowers. The food was great. We had a band come in and everyone had a great time dancing. It has a perfect dance floor. Our cake was displayed in a perfect area for viewing. It was very clean and classy inside as well. Kim was just simply amazing, I had no worries about anything because she was so easy to work with & on top of any concerns I had. She honestly treated me like family. I could not have had a better wedding day. It was beautiful and perfect. I cannot wait to go back for dinner and relive the memories. Thank you everyone at Stonebridge for all your hard work.

Erika · Married on 12/02/2017

We could not have asked for a better reception space for our Dec 2 wedding. From the beginning, Kim was very responsive to any and all questions we had, and all the options we had to choose from were clearly spelled out. The reception space itself is a great blank canvas that really allows you to carry out whatever theme you choose, and the floor to ceiling windows throughout gave a nice ambiance with the spotlights we had on the trees. The food was fantastic, the bartenders were great, and the service was phenomenal. We would recommend this venue to anyone!

Megan · Married on 09/29/2017

I recently had my wedding at Stonebridge and I must say the experience was excellent. Kim does an amazing job at making each couple feel like more than just a client. She pays attention to detail and promptly responds via email to any questions you may have. Hosting your event at Stonebridge is fun and relaxing. With all the stress that comes with wedding planning, having a venue vendor that makes you feel at ease is SO important and Kim does just that. The day of the wedding went incredibly smooth. I had SEVERAL compliments about the food and the bar tender was out of this world. Most of my guests commented on how attentive the bar tender was. Most guests did not even need to tell her their order, she had the drink ready. If you're looking for a beautiful, charming venue with an amazing staff, look no further. To the team at Stonebridge, thank you for making my wedding day everything I dreamed of!

J · Married on 09/22/2017

Kim was great to work with. She was very accommodating to every request we made, including some dietary restrictions for the food. The venue was beautiful, and the service was excellent. Everyone who attended the wedding had a fantastic time. I cannot recommend Stonebridge highly enough!

REID · Married on 08/19/2017

Great venue! From start to finish everyone at Stonebridge was very helpful and hands on to make our day the best it could be.
    Beautiful place, great food, etc. Looking for a venue near Ann Arbor - PICK STONEBRIDGE GOLF CLUB.

Rebecca · Married on 08/12/2017

Stonebridge Golf Club was an AMAZING venue for our wedding ceremony and reception. We got so many compliments from our guests about how beautiful it was, and how much they loved the indoor/outdoor set up. Kim was excellent the whole way through, and made everything come together perfectly. I was nervous to plan a wedding from out of state, but Kim made the process easy, and the day turned out better than I ever imagined. She was always prompt with her responses and really took the stress out of planning such a big event. She went above and beyond to make our wedding day come together perfectly. The day of, everything was set up exactly as we wanted it to be. Heather was our day of/ rehearsal coordinator and she was excellent! She kept everything running smoothly, and was quick to address any problems we ran into. She allowed me to be stress-free all day long, which is not easy on your own wedding day. She was also very patient with the wedding party, and I am extremely appreciative of that. Jeff was the food and beverage supervisor for our rehearsal dinner and wedding day, and he was wonderful as well. He was receptive to our needs, checked in frequently to make sure everything was running smoothly, and the food and drinks for both our rehearsal dinner and our reception turned out excellent, with rave reviews from our guests. I can’t say enough good things about Stonebridge and the staff. Everyone was easy to work with, friendly, and accommodating. Stonebridge Golf Club is a beautiful venue and we highly recommend it to anyone. We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day.

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/15/2017

Get married here! We did both the ceremony and reception here and it was amazing. It was so beautiful and elegant and so much more than I thought it would be. The event planner Kim was so great to work with. We also hired her for a couple of hours the day of and it was a great decision. She helped everything run so smoothly. The rest of the staff was great too. They are extremely accommodating and I could not imagine having our wedding anywhere else. I love the set up of the venue. It was so great being able to utilize the inside and then having access to the outdoor patio. Have your wedding here you will not regret it!!!

Darrian · Married on 07/01/2017

We loved Stonebridge! We received a ton of compliments on our beautiful venue from all of our guests. Kim was amazing throughout the entire process and made our day super special. Jeff was also incredibly helpful day of. Thank you everyone there for making our day amazing. It was a beautiful day!

Michelle · Married on 06/24/2017

A beautiful place for any occasion. We had our ceremony outside and our reception inside and it was amazing. The grounds are beautiful. The tiki bar and the outdoor amenities are superb. Inside wasser up fantastic. Room for 200 guests. I couldn't recommend them better!

Kristen · Married on 05/27/2017

Kim went above and beyond in helping us plan our wedding day, that turned out absolutely beautifully. She was always so prompt and helpful with her answers, which was very reassuring during the planning process! I would recommend this venue if you are looking for a place that will give you all the attention you need.

Tina · Married on 01/07/2017

I cannot say enough nice things about Stonebridge Golf Club!Kim was amazing throughout the whole process. Any question or change I had, I was able to email her and get a response within hours. The day of the wedding went off without a hitch, and everyone loved the whole atmosphere. I am especially grateful for the special attention given to the bridal party while in the"holding area" before the ceremony- Kim personally brought us drinks and samples of our appetizers so we'd have something to snack on. Overall excellent experience and we are so happy and thankful we found this gem in our own back yard!

Tracy · Married on 12/10/2016

Our wedding reception was everything I could have dreamed of. The venue was decorated beautifully, our guests raved about the food and everyone had an amazing time. I would highly recommend Stonebridge for a wedding reception any time of year. It's an absolutely beautiful location.

Sheila · Married on 10/28/2016

Kim Mervis was AMAZING! She was like our own, personal wedding consultant. Stonebridge was very accommodating and saw to ALL our special requests! Also made sure all the little details were covered, as instructed. Would highly recommend them for any special occasion!

• Cora

Cora · Married on 10/28/2016

Stonebridge is absolutely incredible! Kim and her staff saw to every little fine detail I gave to her for our ceremony AND reception and if I could do it all over again, I would pick them in a heartbeat! Every time I felt like going into bridezilla mode, Kim was there to assure me everything was going to turn out great. She really ended up being our wedding planner, even though that was not in her job description! I HIGHLY recommend Stonebridge to any Ann Arbor couple!!