50 Reviews for Stonebridge Golf Club

Family Style (1)
Stations (1)
Chocolate Fountain (1)
50 Stonebridge Golf Club Reviews

Beautiful venue with professional staff.

Profile Picture toby, 6/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our daughters wedding at Stonebridge was perfect. We live over 700 miles away and the staff was so accommodating. Kim is a wonderful owner and made sure everything was excellent. HIGHLY recommend!!

Profile Picture Lynn, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Stonebridge for me, was a perfect place for my husband and I to get married. We had an outdoor ceremony which was just so relaxing and beautiful. The white chairs outside are gorgeous. We decorated the alter with fabric and flowers. The food was great. We had a band come in and everyone had a great time dancing. It has a perfect dance floor. Our cake was displayed in a perfect area for viewing. It was very clean and classy inside as well. Kim was just simply amazing, I had no worries about anything because she was so easy to work with & on top of any concerns I had. She honestly treated me like family. I could not have had a better wedding day. It was beautiful and perfect. I cannot wait to go back for dinner and relive the memories. Thank you everyone at Stonebridge for all your hard work.

Profile Picture Carly, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Scenic Views, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

We could not have asked for a better reception space for our Dec 2 wedding. From the beginning, Kim was very responsive to any and all questions we had, and all the options we had to choose from were clearly spelled out. The reception space itself is a great blank canvas that really allows you to carry out whatever theme you choose, and the floor to ceiling windows throughout gave a nice ambiance with the spotlights we had on the trees. The food was fantastic, the bartenders were great, and the service was phenomenal. We would recommend this venue to anyone!

Profile Picture Erika, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Specialty Beer, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Clean Up, In-House Bar, Set Up, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Parking

I recently had my wedding at Stonebridge and I must say the experience was excellent. Kim does an amazing job at making each couple feel like more than just a client. She pays attention to detail and promptly responds via email to any questions you may have. Hosting your event at Stonebridge is fun and relaxing. With all the stress that comes with wedding planning, having a venue vendor that makes you feel at ease is SO important and Kim does just that. The day of the wedding went incredibly smooth. I had SEVERAL compliments about the food and the bar tender was out of this world. Most of my guests commented on how attentive the bar tender was. Most guests did not even need to tell her their order, she had the drink ready. If you're looking for a beautiful, charming venue with an amazing staff, look no further. To the team at Stonebridge, thank you for making my wedding day everything I dreamed of!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kim was great to work with. She was very accommodating to every request we made, including some dietary restrictions for the food. The venue was beautiful, and the service was excellent. Everyone who attended the wedding had a fantastic time. I cannot recommend Stonebridge highly enough!

Profile Picture J, 9/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great venue! From start to finish everyone at Stonebridge was very helpful and hands on to make our day the best it could be.
Beautiful place, great food, etc. Looking for a venue near Ann Arbor - PICK STONEBRIDGE GOLF CLUB.

Profile Picture REID, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Stonebridge Golf Club was an AMAZING venue for our wedding ceremony and reception. We got so many compliments from our guests about how beautiful it was, and how much they loved the indoor/outdoor set up. Kim was excellent the whole way through, and made everything come together perfectly. I was nervous to plan a wedding from out of state, but Kim made the process easy, and the day turned out better than I ever imagined. She was always prompt with her responses and really took the stress out of planning such a big event. She went above and beyond to make our wedding day come together perfectly. The day of, everything was set up exactly as we wanted it to be. Heather was our day of/ rehearsal coordinator and she was excellent! She kept everything running smoothly, and was quick to address any problems we ran into. She allowed me to be stress-free all day long, which is not easy on your own wedding day. She was also very patient with the wedding party, and I am extremely appreciative of that. Jeff was the food and beverage supervisor for our rehearsal dinner and wedding day, and he was wonderful as well. He was receptive to our needs, checked in frequently to make sure everything was running smoothly, and the food and drinks for both our rehearsal dinner and our reception turned out excellent, with rave reviews from our guests. I can’t say enough good things about Stonebridge and the staff. Everyone was easy to work with, friendly, and accommodating. Stonebridge Golf Club is a beautiful venue and we highly recommend it to anyone. We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 8/12/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Get married here! We did both the ceremony and reception here and it was amazing. It was so beautiful and elegant and so much more than I thought it would be. The event planner Kim was so great to work with. We also hired her for a couple of hours the day of and it was a great decision. She helped everything run so smoothly. The rest of the staff was great too. They are extremely accommodating and I could not imagine having our wedding anywhere else. I love the set up of the venue. It was so great being able to utilize the inside and then having access to the outdoor patio. Have your wedding here you will not regret it!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I was married on July 8th 2017. Kim and the staff are fantastic and will do anything in their power to please. The food was fantastic. The venue was clean and elegant. The grounds were beyond beautiful. The planning process with Kim was a breeze and really made a daunting task feel easy. My day was perfect and went without a hitch. I love stonebridge and they will forever have a place in my heart for giving me the best day of my life.

Profile Picture Casey, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, In-House Bar, Set Up, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Tents

We loved Stonebridge! We received a ton of compliments on our beautiful venue from all of our guests. Kim was amazing throughout the entire process and made our day super special. Jeff was also incredibly helpful day of. Thank you everyone there for making our day amazing. It was a beautiful day!

Profile Picture Darrian , 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Tent Accessories

A beautiful place for any occasion. We had our ceremony outside and our reception inside and it was amazing. The grounds are beautiful. The tiki bar and the outdoor amenities are superb. Inside wasser up fantastic. Room for 200 guests. I couldn't recommend them better!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s)

Kim went above and beyond in helping us plan our wedding day, that turned out absolutely beautifully. She was always so prompt and helpful with her answers, which was very reassuring during the planning process! I would recommend this venue if you are looking for a place that will give you all the attention you need.

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough nice things about Stonebridge Golf Club!Kim was amazing throughout the whole process. Any question or change I had, I was able to email her and get a response within hours. The day of the wedding went off without a hitch, and everyone loved the whole atmosphere. I am especially grateful for the special attention given to the bridal party while in the"holding area" before the ceremony- Kim personally brought us drinks and samples of our appetizers so we'd have something to snack on. Overall excellent experience and we are so happy and thankful we found this gem in our own back yard!

Profile Picture Tina, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding reception was everything I could have dreamed of. The venue was decorated beautifully, our guests raved about the food and everyone had an amazing time. I would highly recommend Stonebridge for a wedding reception any time of year. It's an absolutely beautiful location.

Profile Picture Tracy, 12/10/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Wheelchair Access, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Clean Up, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Kim Mervis was AMAZING! She was like our own, personal wedding consultant. Stonebridge was very accommodating and saw to ALL our special requests! Also made sure all the little details were covered, as instructed. Would highly recommend them for any special occasion!

Profile Picture Sheila, 10/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Stonebridge is absolutely incredible! Kim and her staff saw to every little fine detail I gave to her for our ceremony AND reception and if I could do it all over again, I would pick them in a heartbeat! Every time I felt like going into bridezilla mode, Kim was there to assure me everything was going to turn out great. She really ended up being our wedding planner, even though that was not in her job description! I HIGHLY recommend Stonebridge to any Ann Arbor couple!!

Profile Picture Cora, 10/28/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Tents, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Wonderful experience for a wonderful day!

Profile Picture User7274363, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kim was excellent at her craft. The staff was friendly and attentive. The whole day and night went just as we had planned. We would highly recommend Stonebridge as your venue choice! Food was great for 180 people.

Profile Picture Doug, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I could not have asked for a more amazing experience for our wedding day.

Stonebridge knocked it out of the park in every way. Kim is the most responsive person I have ever met and so easy to work with. The quick turn times and detailed responses she gave took away so much of the stress that comes with planning a wedding, that alone is priceless. She is also extremely flexible and really helps you create custom visions for your wedding. (For example, there is flexibility in the menu, a signature drink, decorations, everything!)

The service and organization during our wedding was impeccable. Everything was on time, all the food was warm and delicious, and the venue looked flawless the day of.

Outside of service itself, Stonebridge is in an amazing location and has a beautiful indoor and outdoor area that you can really transform into your wedding vision.

If you choose to put your trust in Kim and Stonebridge you will be SO happy you did. Thank you Stonebridge for giving us the perfect wedding day and experience.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Stonebridge Golf Club is AMAZING! We could not have asked for a better venue! Kim is fantastic! Anytime we had a question about anything Kim emailed us back usually within 5 minutes. Reliability like that is hard to find. She even went out of her way to make sandwiches for the bridal party because she knew that we probably had not eaten much that day. She was always asking us if we needed anything. At one point she left our reception and Rob took over, and Rob was awesome as well! Having a venue care about your overall experience made our day better than we could've imagined. Even though Kim and her staff is what truly made the day run so smoothly, the venue itself is breathtaking! Our photographer had plenty of places to shoot from. The weather cooperated and allowed us to get married at the pergola just before sunset. It was also nice to have peace of mind knowing that if the weather didn't cooperate and it had rained, that we could've still gotten married in the tent outside. Even nicer was knowing that we could wait until 15 minutes before the ceremony started to make that call. At other places it's made a couple of hours before and the weather could clear up by the time the ceremony begins. Having the tiki bar and tables and chairs outside is something our guests raved about! When the sun set and dinner was served there was a nice glow inside due to the floor to ceiling windows. The food was excellent! Our guests got to pick from filet, cherry chicken, or vegetarian lasagna. I heard all of the entrees were delicious. We sprung for the late night pizza/bosco sticks and smores bar. Our guests LOVED them both! All I heard from people that night and into the next week was how perfect our wedding was. Whether it was the delicious food, friendly staff, or beautiful venue all received a 5 star rating from our guests. I of course will do the same! Bottom line, if you choose to have your wedding at Stonebridge, you are choosing to have a perfect day!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely loved Stonebridge. Staff was extremely helpful, flexible, and prepared. Food was delicious and so many options to choose from! Venue was gorgeous with all of the windows and the outdoor ceremony. I would highly recommend Stonebridge for a wedding or other event!

Profile Picture Daniel, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Perfect July wedding. Beautiful setting. Kim was very prompt, courteous, attentive, and easy to work with, especially considering that we were planning the wedding from 600miles away. There were some concerns from my family who went to the food tasting, but the dinner for our reception was amazing. Late night fries station is a must.

Profile Picture Jung-Min, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you're looking for the best deal in Ann Arbor, you've found it. The minimum here is $12,000, which we barely hit with 125 people. This included: the ceremony, the cocktail hour tiki bar, color napkins, centerpieces, set-up and tear-down of our items like placecards and favors, 3 entrees, hors d'ouevres, and a refreshment station before the ceremony. Included regardless of add-ons? Bar/booze service, waiters, bartenders, cake cutting, linens, chairs, tables...book here and you are set for most of your wedding. Seriously.
We can't say enough good things about Kim and her team. When we had updates (including adjusting our original estimation from 200 with more nos than we'd expected), Kim was immediately responsive and understanding. Day-of staff was incredible at keeping everything going (Kim had a prior engagement). We hadn't realized we'd booked during Ramadan until one of our attending friends mentioned it; their meals were boxed up to enjoy later that night when the daily fast was over. Kim and the staff did not have to go out of their way for that, but the fact that they did speaks volumes of their professionalism, courtesy, respect, and customer commitment.

Profile Picture Johanna, 6/11/16, 13 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables