Stonebridge Golf Club Reviews

Stonebridge Golf Club 7
  • Matt

Matt Carpenter · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Beautiful Setting with Super Friendly and Helpful Staff

The staff at Stonebridge was great to work with from the initial venue tour, through our wedding night, and even in the days following the wedding. Kim was a great main point of contact and made things very easy for us at all times. She always reached out to us whenever she needed anything from us and responded promptly whenever we needed anything from her. This was true even when she was on vacation at a couple points during the winter.
    During the reception, Jeff and Jennifer did a great job taking care of us. We especially appreciated having a small arrangement of the hors d'oeuvres set aside for us at our table and having our dinners served to us as soon as the staff was serving plates. These little gestures ensured we were able to experience as much of the reception as possible and to eat a full meal before making the rounds to chat with our friends and family. They even checked in at various points throughout the night to ensure everything was going perfectly, which it always was!
    We had many guests comment on how great the food was and how beautiful the reception venue was. Even as non-golfers, we really enjoyed the nature-immersed setting Stonebridge offered. We’d highly recommend Stonebridge to anyone else planning a wedding reception.

Sent on 05/04/2019
    Stonebridge Golf Club 8
    Stonebridge Golf Club 9
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 09/14/2019

Best decision

Getting married here was the best decision we made for our wedding! Working with Kim was seamless and fantastic. She's there to help you along the wedding planning process and always has a quick response time. The staff was very professional and prompt. I loved all of the different decor items that were available to rent and find that this really helped make the wedding my unique. Thank you for an amazing day!

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Sara

Sara Seitz · Married on 08/24/2019

The perfect wedding venue!

Stonebridge Golf Club was everything we hoped it would be and more as our wedding venue. We began planning our wedding almost 2 years in advance, and from the first day Kim was quick to respond to any questions and assist us in any changes to our wedding package. I don't think we ever waited more than 6 hours for a response! She was the best part of our entire experience. The venue is the perfect indoor/outdoor space. Even when inside, the large windows let in so much natural light you feel like you are outside. We loved the outdoor setup with an extra bar and tables for guests to enjoy when they needed fresh air after dancing. Our guests spent a lot of time out there. We were worried about not having enough space for our 200 guests, but we never felt crowded and there was plenty of space on the dance floor. Everything went as planned, and we were able to enjoy the entire day without having to worry about a thing. We would recommend this venue 1,000x over if I could. We had the perfect day at the perfect place and we am so thankful to Kim, Jeff, and Emma for all of their hard work.

Sent on 09/02/2019
    Stonebridge Golf Club 17
  • Connie

Connie H · Married on 08/16/2019

It was perfect !

I enjoyed everything about this venue. The indoor outdoor options. The scenery is beautiful. The staff were excellent. The location is lovely the weather turned out perfect for our outdoor ceremony
    Kim was on top of communication and very helpful and attentive

Sent on 08/18/2019

Kelsey · Married on 07/27/2019

The perfect venue with the most helpful staff

Our wedding could not have been any more perfect. Stonebridge went above and beyond for anything we needed. The head coordinator Kim responded to emails within minutes no matter what time or day I emailed her. They were accommodating in every way, we could not be happier with how our day went. Thank you Stonebridge!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Michael

Michael Song · Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing! Hands Down Our Best Wedding Vendor

I cannot stress how incredible Stonebridge was throughout the entire process of planning our wedding. Kim went above and beyond, answering our emails within a few hours of when we sent them, even when she was on vacation. Every request was accommodated with ease and we never doubted that we were in good hands. The venue itself is gorgeous, with a full windowed receptional hall looking over the golf course, an outdoor tent and tables, as well as an optional outdoor tiki bar. The wedding party were given golf carts to ride around in for pictures as well!

On the day of the wedding, Emma was fantastic, making sure we knew what we were supposed to be doing and double checking with me on the order of the reception. The food was pretty good too! We had lots of comments from guests about it! Stonebridge is worth every penny and brought us as flawless and stress free of a process as possible.

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • KyleTrish

Kyletrish Riehle · Married on 06/21/2019

Amazing wedding venue!

Stonebridge Golf Club far exceeded all of our expectations for our daughter’s wedding. From the early planning stages all the way through the wedding day, Kim helped ensure everything was perfect. Kelly, the coordinator, made sure every one of the last minute details were all figured out and taken care of. Jeff made sure his staff took care of all of the food and made sure all of the dietary concerns were met. Truly each one of the staff members we worked with went above and beyond to make this the most beautiful wedding day. The venue itself was beautiful with windows all around and beautiful scenery. We highly recommend Stonebridge for all of your events.

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Stonebridge Golf Club 23
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Mindling · Married on 06/21/2019

A Dream Come True

We are so incredibly impressed with our experience at Stonebridge! From the moment that I stepped onto the venue several months ago, I knew it was perfect. The beauty of the ceremony site, windowed reception space, and the amazing staff were exactly what I was hoping for. We loved planning out the details with the coordinator, food testing with the phenomenal cooks, decorating with the staff, and putting together the day-of-details with our wedding coordinator. From start to finish the staff was responsive, helpful, and accommodating to all of our needs and wants. They made our day so incredibly perfect! Thank you to Stonebridge for making our wedding day a dream come true!

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Stonebridge Golf Club 24
    Stonebridge Golf Club 25
    Stonebridge Golf Club 26

Crystal · Married on 09/28/2018

Everything was amazing! The venue is absolutely beautiful- the lighting around the room at night was so lovely. We had rain on our big day, but Kim and her team moved everything under the tent and it looked great. The food was phenomenal- all our guests loved everything on our buffet, the late night snack and the Tiki Bar! Jeff and the food and beverage team were awesome too!

Everyone was so nice and helpful on the day of our wedding and leading up to our day. Kim was always so responsive and so nice! I can’t thank Kim, Jeff and all the Stonebridge Staff enough for such an amazing experience. I’m so glad we found Stonebridge!

Sent on 10/04/2018
    Stonebridge Golf Club 27
    Stonebridge Golf Club 28
    Stonebridge Golf Club 29
    Stonebridge Golf Club 30
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing experience from beginning to end! Kim was very responsive and easy to work with. Heather the coordinator, Jeff, and the bartenders and waitstaff were friendly and efficient! The food was excellent! Could not have asked for a better venue with indoor and outdoor event space complete with tiki bar and covered tent area.

Sent on 09/17/2018
  • FutureMrsC

Emily · Married on 08/11/2018

If you are looking for a venue, be sure to check out Stonebridge! You will not be disappointed!
    After visiting a few venues, Stonebridge stole our hearts with their many windows which lit up the room and their large patio. Once we met with Kim, we knew that Stonebridge was for us. Kim helped us every step of the way making the planning process as simple as can be. She was incredibly prompt with her emails which I felt was very professional. When our wedding day arrived, our coordinators, Heather and Jeff, were so great to work with. They made sure everything went smoothly so we didn't have to worry about anything. It poured right before our ceremony and they had no doubt that the rain wouldn't stop. We lucked out and it stopped right before so they had their staff quickly wipe all of the ceremony chairs dry and sat everyone quietly.
    Our guests raved about the food and the space (both indoor and outdoor). They accommodated any allergies that we noted and even though we selected the buffet, they created a plated meal as a special request for one of my guests. I knew right then and there that we picked the right place. I couldn't imagine hosting our special day anywhere else.
    Thank You Stonebridge!!!!!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Chen · Married on 07/29/2018

My wife and I couldn't be happier with our choice of Stonebridge. It's a beautiful place with lots of colors, but more importantly both Kim and Jeff are just wonderful people to work with. They made us as stress-free as possible and we are very glad that we chose Stonebridge to celebrate the best day of our lives.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Morgan · Married on 07/21/2018

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect in every way, and it was all thanks to the organization and coordination of the wonderful team at the Stonebridge Golf Club! Kim and Lindsay were absolutely amazing and super helpful; they thought of everything that we forgot about, like the cake cutting!!! All of the food was delicious and was well-received by our guests.

The staff was so accommodating and we would not have changed a thing about our big day. Thank you, Stonebridge, for giving us a day to remember!!!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Margaret · Married on 07/14/2018

We had our ceremony and reception at Stonebridge Golf Club and would highly recommend it! One of the reasons we chose Stonebridge was the tikibar and patio -- we loved the idea that guests could get some fresh air and a break from the dance floor. We had 150 guests and fit very comfortably in the reception space. The real reason we would recommend Stonebridge is how easy they made everything! Kim answered every question I had over the course of our engagement super promptly. The venue coordination was incredibly helpful in terms of running the rehearsal, ceremony, and dealing with anything that came up the day of. Kim and staff went above and beyond to make our wedding great and allow us to really enjoy our day.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Michael · Married on 07/07/2018

My wife and I could not have picked a better place to get married! The whole experience working with Stonebridge from start to finish was better than we could have ever hoped for! If you are planning your own wedding, you will be hard-pressed to find a place as helpful as Stonebridge. There are at least a dozen things big and small I have on the top of my head right now I wish I could write about to convey how awesome Kim, the staff, and Stonebridge itself are. I will try to break it down to highlight the best aspects so this will be helpful if you're looking for a place to get married.

1) Kim
    2) The food
    3) The venue

WeddingWire limits the character count significantly more than google so please see my google review for very detailed comments on the three aspects listed above (search Stonebridge Golf Club and under reviews look for Michael Holmes)

Sent on 07/16/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

Stonebridge Golf Club is an amazing venue and I would recommend them in a heartbeat to anyone looking to have a wedding or any function. Kim was amazing from the 1st time I messaged her, she responded that night even though when I emailed it was after hours. In fact she was always and I mean ALWAYS speedy on responses and always available to ask questions to. She made me feel very reassured throughout the planning process.

I also would 1000% recommend adding the wedding coordinator to your package, we didn’t add it until late in the planning, but I’m so glad we did. Heather was our coordinator and she was a godsend!!!! She was kind and funny and relieved so much stress from my shoulders the day of the wedding and I honestly couldn’t imagine the day without her. In fact the staff at Stonebridge was spectacular all around. They even helped pack up our decorations at the end of the night which was way more than I expected.

Outside of the amazing staff the venue itself is beautiful! The ceremony site is lovely and Stonebridge also offers a lot of picture taking locations. The reception space is great too. I loved the setup of the reception space and loved that the head table was able to stay up all night. Stonebridge has made a beautiful space even without adding decorations, so it just enhances your vision day of.

Finally the food was great. Our guests loved the food, in fact we went to a friend’s wedding last night and another friend that was at both wedding was raving about our food lol.

I seriously could rave about Stonebridge for hours. Just know that planning my wedding was stressful and I had issues with a lot and I mean A LOT of my vendors but never with Stonebridge. Don’t hesitate to go with Stonebridge, you won’t regret it.

Sent on 07/01/2018
    Stonebridge Golf Club 31
    Stonebridge Golf Club 32
    Stonebridge Golf Club 33
    Stonebridge Golf Club 34

toby · Married on 06/10/2018

Beautiful venue with professional staff.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Lynn · Married on 05/26/2018

Our daughters wedding at Stonebridge was perfect. We live over 700 miles away and the staff was so accommodating. Kim is a wonderful owner and made sure everything was excellent. HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 05/27/2018
    Stonebridge Golf Club 35

Carly · Married on 04/14/2018

Stonebridge for me, was a perfect place for my husband and I to get married. We had an outdoor ceremony which was just so relaxing and beautiful. The white chairs outside are gorgeous. We decorated the alter with fabric and flowers. The food was great. We had a band come in and everyone had a great time dancing. It has a perfect dance floor. Our cake was displayed in a perfect area for viewing. It was very clean and classy inside as well. Kim was just simply amazing, I had no worries about anything because she was so easy to work with & on top of any concerns I had. She honestly treated me like family. I could not have had a better wedding day. It was beautiful and perfect. I cannot wait to go back for dinner and relive the memories. Thank you everyone at Stonebridge for all your hard work.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Erika · Married on 12/02/2017

We could not have asked for a better reception space for our Dec 2 wedding. From the beginning, Kim was very responsive to any and all questions we had, and all the options we had to choose from were clearly spelled out. The reception space itself is a great blank canvas that really allows you to carry out whatever theme you choose, and the floor to ceiling windows throughout gave a nice ambiance with the spotlights we had on the trees. The food was fantastic, the bartenders were great, and the service was phenomenal. We would recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Megan · Married on 09/29/2017

I recently had my wedding at Stonebridge and I must say the experience was excellent. Kim does an amazing job at making each couple feel like more than just a client. She pays attention to detail and promptly responds via email to any questions you may have. Hosting your event at Stonebridge is fun and relaxing. With all the stress that comes with wedding planning, having a venue vendor that makes you feel at ease is SO important and Kim does just that. The day of the wedding went incredibly smooth. I had SEVERAL compliments about the food and the bar tender was out of this world. Most of my guests commented on how attentive the bar tender was. Most guests did not even need to tell her their order, she had the drink ready. If you're looking for a beautiful, charming venue with an amazing staff, look no further. To the team at Stonebridge, thank you for making my wedding day everything I dreamed of!

Sent on 10/16/2017

J · Married on 09/22/2017

Kim was great to work with. She was very accommodating to every request we made, including some dietary restrictions for the food. The venue was beautiful, and the service was excellent. Everyone who attended the wedding had a fantastic time. I cannot recommend Stonebridge highly enough!

Sent on 12/11/2017

REID · Married on 08/19/2017

Great venue! From start to finish everyone at Stonebridge was very helpful and hands on to make our day the best it could be.
    Beautiful place, great food, etc. Looking for a venue near Ann Arbor - PICK STONEBRIDGE GOLF CLUB.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Rebecca · Married on 08/12/2017

Stonebridge Golf Club was an AMAZING venue for our wedding ceremony and reception. We got so many compliments from our guests about how beautiful it was, and how much they loved the indoor/outdoor set up. Kim was excellent the whole way through, and made everything come together perfectly. I was nervous to plan a wedding from out of state, but Kim made the process easy, and the day turned out better than I ever imagined. She was always prompt with her responses and really took the stress out of planning such a big event. She went above and beyond to make our wedding day come together perfectly. The day of, everything was set up exactly as we wanted it to be. Heather was our day of/ rehearsal coordinator and she was excellent! She kept everything running smoothly, and was quick to address any problems we ran into. She allowed me to be stress-free all day long, which is not easy on your own wedding day. She was also very patient with the wedding party, and I am extremely appreciative of that. Jeff was the food and beverage supervisor for our rehearsal dinner and wedding day, and he was wonderful as well. He was receptive to our needs, checked in frequently to make sure everything was running smoothly, and the food and drinks for both our rehearsal dinner and our reception turned out excellent, with rave reviews from our guests. I can’t say enough good things about Stonebridge and the staff. Everyone was easy to work with, friendly, and accommodating. Stonebridge Golf Club is a beautiful venue and we highly recommend it to anyone. We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day.

Sent on 08/16/2017
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/15/2017

Get married here! We did both the ceremony and reception here and it was amazing. It was so beautiful and elegant and so much more than I thought it would be. The event planner Kim was so great to work with. We also hired her for a couple of hours the day of and it was a great decision. She helped everything run so smoothly. The rest of the staff was great too. They are extremely accommodating and I could not imagine having our wedding anywhere else. I love the set up of the venue. It was so great being able to utilize the inside and then having access to the outdoor patio. Have your wedding here you will not regret it!!!

Sent on 10/20/2017