Stonebridge Country Club Reviews

Stonebridge Country Club 2
Stonebridge Country Club 3

Ashley Rolka · Married on 08/17/2019

Our wedding Experience

We just had our wedding this past weekend at Stonebridge Country Club and we had the most amazing time! Jason and his wife Melaine are beyond amazing and answered every question we had! The whole staff was amazing and checked in on us throughout the day! This place is the BEST venue to host a wedding! We recommend this to all our friends and family!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Stonebridge Country Club's reply:

Thanks Ashley for the kind words!! It was totally our pleasure to be part of your special day. We had as much fun as you did. All the best to you and Brady!!

Cecily · Married on 05/20/2017

There is so much to say about Cyndee and the staff at Stonebridge! From the first meeting, we felt very comfortable and Cyndee answered all of our questions quickly and showed us around. Leading up to the day she was consistently answering my emails with questions quickly and went above and beyond in making suggestions and making sure she had every detail down. When it came time for the rehearsal she was very organized which helped to make sure we got through everything quickly and efficiently. The actual day we were able to use a room on site to get ready and the staff was very accommodating making sure that we had water, bringing us a speaker for music, and checking in asking every once in a while that we didn't need anything. I had forgotten when I chose our cake that my maid of honor was allergic to nuts and it was an almond cake, she asked if they had ice cream she could have instead. I pulled Cyndee aside and explained the situation and asked if they had ice cream, without even hesitating she said no but that someone could go to the store what kind did she want. My maid of honor was SOO happy and we both couldn't believe that they would go above and beyond for this little detail. As the day went on Cyndee constantly had little tips and tricks that she shared and also made sure that everything ran so smoothly with our first look, pictures, organizing the bridal party, the ceremony, pictures after and the reception. We consistently had staff coming up to us throughout the reception asking what we needed, could they get us more food, another drink, etc. The attention to detail was phenomenal and they made a huge effort to make us feel like our day was perfect. If you're looking for a venue look no further because I guarantee you will love the venue and Cyndee!

Sent on 06/07/2017

After looking and talking to several places. I have booked Stonebridge as my 2016 Venue. Cyndee has been extremely helpful and willing to work with any unique idea we have and has offered many great ideas and recommendations as well. She is so easy to reach via email or phone. I look forward to continuing to work with her to make this day perfect.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Chrystal · Married on 08/07/2016

As a Wedding Photographer, I couldn't be more pleased with the top notch service provided at Stonebridge Country Club. I have photographed two weddings there recently and was blown away. Cindy, the wedding coordinator is really the do-it ALL lady! She has helped my clients from start to finish on their big day!
    After the well planned ceremonies take place the Photographers, Bride, Groom and wedding party are brought over to a beautiful birch tree setting on the golf course. As you arrive over to the birch trees you will have a Country Club employee there waiting with refreshments and appetizers. After the wedding party has been photographed, you are then loaded up in golf carts and brought to several beautiful locations on the property to photograph your Bride and Groom.
    I have photographed many weddings and have never had such impeccable service. I hope to have other clients in the future chose this venue for their big day!

Sent on 08/07/2016

Emily · Married on 06/04/2016

Cyndee was extremely helpful in planning our June 2016 wedding!! She always got back to every email, even if it was just a random question, quickly and professionally. The venue is beautiful for a tent reception, and they take care of everything for you! I would highly recommend everyone check this place out! They really take care of you and make your wedding day special and stress free.

Sent on 06/11/2016

Cynthea · Married on 07/05/2015

Our wedding date is just ninety days away & we are long distance planning. Up until this point, Cyndee, with Stonebridge Country Club, has been absolutely amazing. We ended up switching the the club from another venue about a month ago & she has made it incredibly easy. She is quick to respond to my emails & calls, even on the weekends, and has provided me with her preferred venue, who have all also worked out. Thank you so much Cyndee!

Sent on 04/06/2015

While I have not had my wedding yet, I have been working closely with Cyndee the wedding coordinator at Stonebridge Country Club. Cyndee makes you feel like your wedding is the most important thing to her and the club. She is willing to answer any questions and be very helpful while planning! It has been such a joy to work with her and the staff at Stonebridge, I have no fear that my wedding day won't be absolutely perfect!!!!!

Sent on 02/20/2015

Nicole · Married on 10/11/2014

We were beyond pleased with our experience at Stonebridge Country Club!! We had our rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception at this venue. Everything was exactly how we imagined it! The guests couldn't stop talking about the amazing food! It was delicious and the presentation was beautiful! The grounds were breath taking and made for incredible photographs!! The staff was very helpful and easy to work with! Cyndee went above and beyond helping to assure our day was just as we had imagined it! We would absolutely recommend this venue to a friend!! Thank you Stonebridge Country Club!!!

Sent on 11/16/2014
  • Starbuck

Britni · Married on 10/06/2013

We really had a phenomenal experience with Stonebridge. Firstly, they have beautifully landscaped grounds and an excellent fall foliage backdrop! The outdoor ceremony option we had planned for includes an arbor and a lovely aisle. It rained on our wedding day it really ended up being lovely as well and we used the balcony for photos when it was misting so we still had some outdoor shots. The tent was very nice with pretty string lights elegantly covered with sheer fabric, white wooden chairs, dance floor, and because of the rain, side panels and heathers were also included. We used golf carts for our bridal party introduction!

We REALLY wanted a brunch wedding and they worked with us on a package that fit our budget, desires and theme. The food was delicious!

We give the most kudos to the coordinator, Brandi who was just special. She was really easy to work with, had great ideas (like an orange juice toast), and really made us understand that she was there to make things happen as we wanted and support us. It all came to be most meaningful the closer we got to the wedding. When we started to have last minute issues with a vendor she had an immediate backup plan and called to soothe me about it. She helped us make last minute meal accomodations for picky children. However, she was most amazing the day of the wedding when it rained and totally changed our plans for an outdoor ceremony. She and her staff cheered me up in the morning and as soon as I walked down the aisle and saw the room and the rest of the wedding play out, I was simply happy and amazed. You would’ve thought that everything was exactly as it was supposed to be and it was all beautiful. She was there to support us through the day and kept us on task with photos so that our guests could eat on time.

The rain made it so the day wasn’t as planned, but Brandi and the venue still made it the perfect day and we are so grateful (I teared up a little writing this).

Sent on 10/24/2013

barbara · Married on 09/06/2014

Cindy was exceptional. She and the staff set up inside as well as outside due to rain and the hope of getting pour ceremony done between rains whipping outdoor chairs and arranging indoor space all in a calm manner with smiles. I would never ask for this, it was just done. Cindy ran all smoothly and beautiful along with entire staff. My guests all remarked of the delicious food and how attentive and friendly the staff was. There was an abundance of food. Prime rib, chicken and roasted pork all exceptional. I tip my hat and thank the entire staff for giving us a beautiful ceremony and reception.

Sent on 09/14/2014

Stonebridge Country Club's reply:

Barbara and Rich you were pure pleasure to work with as well. I look forward to seeing pictures. Many Years Of Happiness!

Jennifer · Married on 11/01/2008

3.5

Stunning venue, perfect for smaller wedding inside year-round, or larger weddings outside in the tent during wedding season. Very timely responding by phone, but emails did not always get acknowledged, which was slightly irritating, as that is how I prefer to maintain contact. Absolutely top-shelf service, the co-ordinator made sure I was completely stress free. They brought up hor d'ourves for the wedding party and family during the cocktail hour, while we were taking photos. Then they brought up drinks for the groom and I after the photos were done, but before the entrance to the reception. This gave us a quiet moment for just the two of us on the balcony overlooking the golf course, and was one of my favorite moments of the night. This was not something I had asked for. The food was excellent, and there was plenty of it. The waitstaff was friendly and elegant. The set up was flawless. I got my linens (chair covers with sashes, table runners and overlays) through Stonebridge as well, and that was beyond easy. I didn't have to worry about a thing. I was able to just relax and enjoy the party.

Sent on 11/16/2008

Stephanie · Married on 10/25/2008

Stonebridge made our wedding great! They worked around all of our accomodations in such a short time span. We planned our wedding in 3 months and the event coordinator told us it seemed like we had a year and a half to plan! We are so greatful for everything!

Sent on 10/27/2008

Ann · Married on 07/18/2009

3.8
      3.0

Nancy at Stonebridge Country Club was excellent to work with. She was highly responsive and professional. Their outdoor tent venue on the golf course is lovely in the summer. They keep their costs down by having a fairly set design, but the focus is on the amazing views, so it works. We were able to negotiate somewhat, but their packages are fairly structured. For example, we asked if we could do a set price or per-person price for the bar, but they stuck to their per-drink system. The staff took care of several custom requests for decorating. I was able to fully enjoy our day thanks to all their hard work.

Sent on 07/02/2012