Stonebridge Country Club Reviews

7 | Boca Raton, FL

7 Reviews for Stonebridge Country Club

Johnetta · Married on 06/08/2019

Great Venue & Food!!

We worked with Kara for our Wedding at Stonebridge on 6/8/19 and she was beyond amazing! She was personable, efficient, responsive, flexible, professional at all times, and displayed great customer service! The entire staff at Stonebridge was very accommodating and all displayed good customer service to us and our guests! The venue has an intimate setting that is great for weddings and to top it off the bathrooms are very nice too! The FOOD was to die for! From the steak to the crab cakes down to the mash potatoes! Our guests are still talking about how good the food was 3 months later and some wanted to go back for lunch the next day LOL! I would definitely recommend Stonebridge as a Venue for any event!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Stonebridge Country Club's reply:

Thank you Johnetta for the kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you and TJ. Look forward to see you two in the future!
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 06/17/2017

I recently had my dream wedding at Stonebridge, the entire staff was great. Kara was absolutely amazing and I'm forever grateful for her. So happy I chose Stonebridge.

Sent on 06/30/2017
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/20/2013

I knew from the moment we booked Stonebridge that we had made the perfect decision for our Wedding location. Everyone was beyond helpful and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect night. The staff here is UNBELIEVABLE and every single one of our guests were taken care of beyond expectation. I can't remember one member of staff walking by and not asking if there was anything that they could get for me. Hands down BEST VENUE IN FLORIDA!!

Sent on 08/06/2013

Celina · Married on 03/23/2013

Kim was my event coordinator and this club is the best kept secret in Boca! Newly renovated, they have the best layout and facility for your event. I guarantee you will not be disappointed! Also, the food was to die for! Everyone couldn't stop raving about it. Even throughout the planning my other vendors talked about the food - and they were right. Do yourself a favor and tour the club!

Sent on 05/30/2013

karen · Married on 12/15/2012

Kim Fields was a remarkable person to work with at stonebridge country club. She worked relentlessly to supply us with everything we needed for our wedding. Her main objective was to make a successful affair and she acclomplished this beyond my imagination. Her assistant also was great to work with. I would recommend kim fields and stonebridge country club to anyone who wants to have an exceptional value for their upcoming affair! The food in the cocktail hour was superb and everyone enjoyed the dinner. Desserts were to die for!

Sent on 12/22/2012
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 10/20/2012

Perfection. Beautiful venue and so glad I found it. Kim is extremely helpful and makes everything go smooth the day of the wedding. The food was amazing and people still to this day continue to give me compliments of the food. The venue is very modern looking and gives you that spa feel. i wish I would do it all over again. The staff are very attentive during the wedding and always there when you need something. Everything about this venue is amazing. Would recommend it to anyone that is looking for a venue to host there next occasion.

Sent on 12/28/2012
  • Marcia

Marcia · Married on 03/24/2012

2.4
      1.0
      2.5
      3.0

Beautiful venue but they were changing management when I started and everything was not what was promised or discussed. The food was good and again the site was beautiful. They have to work on their administrative services. I was most excited about this aspect of my wedding but it fail to meet my expectations which was disappointing. A lot of talk but no service to back it up. Maybe I was just a victim of change. :) Not sure if I would recommend

Sent on 04/20/2012