Stone Valley Meadows Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Holly
    Holly H. Getting married on 05/02/2022

Great Experience

I worked with Ocean Ali and Amber to coordinate the wedding and they all did great! they were there all day the day of making sure everything went smoothly! Angela is the owner and i worked very closely with her on a lot of the details as well they all were great to work with and the venue is BEAUTIFUL!
    Kelly D. Getting married on 12/06/2021

Best Venue We Have Seen!

We toured this venue for our upcoming summer wedding and we were absolutely amazed by everything about it. The buildings are absolutely gorgeous with so much attention to detail. The decorating is top notch and everything is done with so much style. The owner was so helpful with pointing us in the directions of vendors that we were looking for. She called us back right away and was so helpful with so many questions. Every time I called she took the time to make sure we had all the answers we needed. She made sure everything we wanted was taken care of. The venue is more beautiful than anything we have ever dreamed of and we can not wait for next summer! The grooms barn was just part of what gives this place so much character. I fell in love with the bridal sweet, it is just breathtaking! We knew right away on the tour that this would be the place for our wedding. We would highly recommend Stone Valley Meadows to anyone getting married and we have already referred our friends to check it out and one of them have already booked! WE ARE SO HAPPY that our wedding photos will be here, there are so many awesome spots for photos. She showed us a lot of pictures from previous events and they are stunning! Thank you, Angela for the best experience ever!
  • Dawn
    Dawn K. Married on 08/21/2021

Amazing, easy and exactly what we were looking for.

Perfect location. Rustic and modern all in one! We loved everything about this venue. Quick responses by email, answered all our questions and then some . Allowed us to stop in whenever we needed for measurements, or to get an idea for an area. People are still raving about our wedding!

Stone Valley Meadows's reply:

Thank you for the review, Dawn! We are so happy that both you and your guests enjoyed your time here for your special day. Everything was stunning!
    Brina L. Married on 07/25/2021

Love love love

Everyone at stone valley was so very helpful and understanding between Covid and everything else. They helped make my day beautiful

Stone Valley Meadows's reply:

Brina, it was an honor to be a part of your beautiful day! Everything about it, the colors, decorations, the DRESS was stunning!
    Paige H. Married on 07/24/2021

Mother of the bride

They were great! Everything was just perfect
    Kimberly Married on 06/26/2021

Fantastic experience!

My sister asked me to come along when she toured Stone Valley Meadows for her upcoming wedding (Summer 2021). I had never heard about this location, but as soon as we arrived, I could see exactly why my sister was so excited about it. This venue is absolutely gorgeous! The attention to detail is evident in every single room- not a single thing has been overlooked. The decor is so classy and elegant, yet feels so welcoming and inviting at the same time! I was also very impressed with how Angela, the owner, was so attentive to all of my sisters questions and concerns. She didn’t seem to push my sister in any decisions, but instead just answered her many questions until she felt comfortable and happy with what she was getting. My sister had spoken so highly of the owner from speaking with her before our meeting, and I agreed wholeheartedly after meeting her myself- Angela is a true professional, and the pride and dedication she demonstrates for her venue just shines!
    I wish there had been a place like this available when I got married, and I will definitely be recommending Stone Valley Meadows and it’s professional and personable management to anyone I know who is looking for the perfect place for their event! I am looking so forward to celebrating my sisters wedding here next summer!
    Tiff Married on 05/17/2021

Fantastic venue

Chose SVM as the venue to host a corporate event and am not disappointed. Ali was fantastic to work with. She had patience with me with the changes that tend to come with a big event but handled each one courteously and professionally. Highly recommend her, her team, and this beautiful venue!

Stone Valley Meadows's reply:

Tiff, thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure getting to host your corporate event and getting to work with you to make the gathering a special and fun event for your coworkers.
  • Rebekah
    Rebekah Y. Married on 02/26/2021

Reasonable Price and Great Value

With the current wedding climate, it’s safe to say it’s easy to overpay for so many aspects of your special day. Stone Valley Meadows is a breath of fresh air and a great value. The venue is gorgeous and beyond reasonably priced. You have so many additional items at your disposal, and it is all included in the cost. Almost a month out from our wedding, and we are still getting compliments on the venue alone. If you live in the Dayton area, this is a must-see! You won’t be disappointed!

Stone Valley Meadows's reply:

Thank you for the feedback, Rebekah! Your wedding was gorgeous and we were so thankful to be a part of your big day. We are so glad we were able to serve you.
    Alyssa W. Married on 02/05/2021

My Experience with SVM

I loved working with SVM! They were always upfront about pricing, things I needed to have covered versus what came with the venue, updated my payments immediately and kept in constant conversation with me. On the day of, one of the gals was SO helpful and I’ll never forget it!

Stone Valley Meadows's reply:

Alyssa, thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience here at Stone Valley Meadows! It was a pleasure getting to meet you and work with you. We are so happy that you allowed us to be a part of your big day. We are so glad we were able to help you leading up to your event and assist you the day of! Your wedding was beautiful!
  • Olivia
    Olivia B. Married on 09/26/2020

The BEST Barn Wedding Venue In Cin/Day

We began searching for our wedding venue in July 2019, before Stone Valley Meadows was even finished being built. We looked at a few highly rated venues around Cin/Day/KY and absolutely none of them even compare to what Stone Valley Meadows offers. It was like every little thing I thought was missing from other venues, SVM had included. You can easily tell from the pictures that it is STUNNING and very spacious. They allow you to bring in all of your own vendors and the SVM staff is super helpful. They also offer additional packages to make your day as smooth as possible. I would recommend Stone Valley Meadows to everyone!
  • Erik
    Erik S. Married on 07/18/2020

A Hidden Gem

We booked Stone Valley Meadows last June when they were just putting installation in. From day one we were impressed with Stone Valley Meadows. This venue is made specifically for weddings so it has everything in one place which is very unique for venues. It seemed like every time another vendor asked us a question about venue capabilities they were always impressed to know that Stone Valley could meet their needs. This also helped us save money since other vendors didn't have to provide certain supplies. It is also nice that they let you pick your own vendors and not go from a list they require. We got married at a church but it was nice to have the option to have everything in one spot. With being a bride during COVID, it makes you realize how important back up plans are. Whenever we reached out to SVM they were very quick to respond and they were extremely flexible. The amount of indoor and outdoor space they have allow for many options when it comes to furniture set up. They also were very accommodating for anything we wanted. You can tell they put a lot of thought in all details. On the day of our wedding they were extremely diligent with set up and it helped the day go so smoothly. Almost every single one of guests commented on how amazing SVM is. It is a natural beauty that doesn't require many decorations. We were so impressed with every part of working with Stone Valley Meadows we would choose them a thousand more times. They were one of the best if not the best vendor choice we made for our wedding. We couldn't recommend them enough!!!
  • Mallory
    Mallory G. Married on 07/17/2020

Excellent!

Stone Valley Meadows is literally the best. I cannot say enough great things about this venue. We signed out contract when there was only dirt on the ground and it greatly surpassed our expectations. Angela, the owner, is so incredibly talented and so sweet. She cares so much about her clients. She’s very personable and so great to work with. She was incredibly flexible with changing our date multiple times due to Covid. She did what was in our favor and not necessarily hers because she cares so much about her clients. The managers and other staff were all so sweet. They were great to work with and I didn’t run into one bad experience with any of the SVM staff members. The venue is just stunning. Our guests loved it and gave many compliments. I would recommend this venue over and over.
    Cady V. Married on 02/09/2020

Beautiful Venue & Awesome Expierence

We worked with Stone Valley Meadows for an incredible 25th wedding anniversary party. Angela and Linda were awesome and very quick to respond to anything we needed. The venue is pristine and no detail was overlooked. Highly recommend .
  • Linda
    Linda C. Married on 12/10/2019

Exceptional venue, Unrivaled!

My daughter had her wedding and reception at Stone Valley Meadows November 2019. This is quite possibly the best venue option in the Cincinnati/Dayton area. Owner and facility designer, Angela Norman went above and beyond when planning the venue’s functions and amenities. She thought of EVERYTHING......from a state of the art sound system, designer decor, elegant lighting and a strategic location with beautiful sunset views.

A few details which set this facility apart from others we were looking at:
    * no extra charge for wedding ceremony use
    * ability to use the caterer of our choice (bartender as well)
    * longer rental period.....from 9am to 12am
    * ample chairs and tables included in rental
    *separate groomsman cabin
    *separate bridal suite
    *picturesque location
    * open concept with space for many guests

We are so happy that we chose Stone Valley Meadows for our daughters wedding. Guests are still saying that it was one of the most beautiful events ever attended. And I have to agree......it just wouldn’t have been the same anywhere else!

• Rachel
    Rachel R. Married on 11/09/2019

The Perfect Experience

Stone Valley Meadows’ layout is not only incredibly functional for the entire wedding day, but it is stunning and full of natural light! They have thought of everything. Their hospitality makes you and your guests feel so taken care of. They make everything easy, fun, and are so wonderful to work with. I am a photographer, and see a lot of venues and layouts, and this is among the best in Cincy!
    Jason L. Married on 10/19/2019

Dream Wedding

It was an absolutely beautiful venue. Linda our host was the best. She was extremely helpful as was Ocean. They were a delight to work with. The grooms barn had plenty for the groomsmen to do while waiting for T****r my daughter the bride was getting ready. It was such a special day that we will never forget.
    Kyra C. Married on 09/28/2019

Just wow - an absolute dream

I’m definitely going to run out of characters - I was & still am BLOWN away with this place. Literally when my now husband and I saw the land in December/January it was NOTHING. Ground hadn’t been broke, it was just dirt. We were so totally turned off but everything else was booked for when we wanted (honestly a sign from God that this was meant to be). We decided to take a risk with Stone Valley and BOY ARE WE SO GLAD! Our wedding day was the most beautiful and special day thanks to Stone Valley, all the hard workers to help get it done, Angela and her husband and for Linda helping the day of. Words cannot express my gratitude for the kindness & love everyone showed my husband and I, my bridesmaids and family and friends at our wedding. I couldn’t have asked for anything more. Stone Valley is a DREAM & trust me when you see it you’ll know it’s perfect place to be. Every single aspect of SVM was planned and executed precisely to the T. Truly the most beautiful & special place for a wedding and many other events. I already want to go back😂😭💕 but seriously our vendors & guests were so obsessed with this place - I had people from other states saying “Oh my God where is that place?? What’s it called??” So if I were you I would get in there ASAP & book before it’s too late 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
    Marilyn S. Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely gorgeous venue

As the Mother of the Bride, I have to confess, when my daughter called us and said they had found the perfect wedding venue and I asked what it looked like and her response was “well , we don’t know for sure cause it hasn’t been built yet”, my husband and I were more than a tad bit nervous! But we trusted our daughter and Angela. So very glad we did because this was the perfect place for our daughter to get married! It is gorgeous and everyone commented on how beautiful it is. This venue gave my daughter the wedding of her dreams. Angela and Linda were so helpful and answered a lot of questions as the big day approached and were so supportive on the actual day. You can be confident if you have your event at Stone Valley Meadows, it will be all you hope for. The meadow is beautiful and perfect for an outdoor ceremony and the barn is fabulous for your reception. The interior of the barn is so beautiful, you can have simple decorations and it will be gorgeous. A bonus is the Groom’s Barn for the guys to have a place of their own before the wedding. Thank you Angela for all you did for us!!
    Katelyn Married on 09/15/2018

We had the most beautiful wedding at stone valley meadows

We were one of the first people to book our wedding before the venue was even completely built but Angela the owner showed us her vision and how amazing the venue was so we jumped and did it. It was the best decision. The staff was very helpful and the space itself was perfect for our wedding day we had about 300 people! We are so thankful!

Stone Valley Meadows's reply:

Thank you for your review Katelyn. Your big day was such a fun party to be a part of! We were blessed to get to work with you and host your reception.
    Regan Married on 05/12/2018

Stone Valley was amazing in every way!

I’m so glad I chose Stone Valley Meadows for our big day! They came through for us on our special day and everyday leading up to it!
  • Lee
    Lee U. Married on 10/10/2019

Amazing Venue! 10/10

Back in February 2018 we came across SVM at the DEC bridal show before it was even built. We thought it was so cool to be able to watch it being built over that year, and it exceeded our expectations to say the least! Angela and Ali were amazing to work with, really pay attention to feedback, and put our needs first. The bridal suite and groomsman barn were a huge bonus as it gave us a feeling of comfort the whole day of our wedding! My fiancé and I were hoping to find an outdoor setting that was beautiful, calm & laid back, and SVM was perfect for that. We couldn’t be happier with our entire experience with the venue and their staff, and would recommend choosing SVM for your big day!
  • Samantha
    Samantha S. Getting married on 12/10/2021

AMAZING! So beautiful!

Place is so beautiful and team was easy to work with! Booked when the venue wasn't completely built yet and it was more than what I was expecting! Everything was thought of! The inside is just incredible! The windows, the chandelier! Just amazing! The table and chairs that come with the venue are also really beautiful! This venue does not need much decorations because it is so beautiful on its own and all the things that come with the venue! The outdoor ceremony meadow is amazing! The arbor is so incredible! They have a great sound system for inside and out! Everyone could hear everything! Because I had a covid wedding, we zoomed the ceremony. The people on zoom could hear everything that was said because of the sound system to the meadow and it really helped the people who weren't able to make it because of covid feel more included. The place is just gorgeous! There are so many great photo spots on the property! The bridal suite was so nice! We got ready there and it was so nice that we were able to get there in the morning and then not have to travel anywhere else. The make up and hair artist really liked the beauty bar! Made it easy to get us all ready! We also had a lot of fun there too! The groom's barn is amazing, a little jealous of it! Not going to lie! But it was really nice the groom was thought of as well and my husband and his groomsmen loved it! I loved that I could bring any vendor I wanted to the venue, I really got to personalize my day! They have great vendor recommendations too!

The team was very easy to work with and accommodating! They answered all my questions without me feeling annoying and I ask a lot of questions! They also worked with me when things were uncertain because of covid and helped me feel better about everything. They have an awesome program they use call all seated where you can set up the tables in the actual space so you have a better idea of how everything is going to fit in the space. And then they use that to have all the tables and chairs set up for you that week! It is a really nice program. They were very upfront on what was needed from me and the vendors for when we left, giving us all check lists. Me also asking a lot of questions to make sure I knew everything that was expected of me. My day of coordinator really helped with all of that too! They were so cute and sent us a date box with popcorn and candy about 2 months before the wedding and gave us a personalized bag with goodies in it that day of the wedding as a wedding present! So cute and made me feel very special!

All in all, I love this place and it was exactly what I wanted, minus covid! My husband and I and our family and friends had a great day! I would recommend it to anyone!
    Rachel D. Married on 08/08/2020

Love this Venue!

If you are looking for a beautiful, rustic setting for your wedding, this is the place. The scenery is gorgeous, and the staff is so kind and helpful. We truly loved having our wedding here!
    Kathy B. Married on 07/11/2020

Awesome venue

We booked my daughter's date while the venue was still under construction, that's how confident we were in the owner's vision and the end result. Ali the event manager was excellent and covered everything from A-Z. We didn't have to worry about a thing! Beautiful place, plenty of room and spectacular grounds for unbelievable photos!

Stone Valley Meadows's reply:

Kathy, thank you so much for your review and feedback! Marney and Zach's wedding was beautiful and we were so happy to be a part of it. It was wonderful seeing the unique touches you put on the night with the band and with the family heirloom. It was a pleasure getting to meet and work with you all!