Stone Valley Films Reviews

4 | Paducah, KY

4 Reviews for Stone Valley Films

• Tori

Tori · Married on 06/22/2019

Jason was the final puzzle piece to the perfect wedding day!

If you are on the fence about hiring a videographer - I urge you to consider going with Stone Valley Films.
    Your wedding goes by so unbelievably fast, it is a blur - to have the video to relive the day is one of the best decisions we’ve made!
    Jason is so talented - he captured every single moment from start to finish and even took into account the tiny details that were important to me.
    We got numerous complements and guests asking where we found him and how to contact him!
    Our video turned out more than perfect... it was more beautiful than I had ever dreamed of it being.
    Jason was truly amazing!! He had a great personality, so nice and so professional.
    You will not regret choosing Stone Valley Films!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Caeleigh Whitworth · Married on 06/15/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Absolutely amazing and so easy to work with. Jason went the extra mile to capture every moment we wanted and more. Working in the wedding industry, I've worked with several videographers. Stone Valley stands out with their quality and service at an affordable price. I feel 100% confident in booking Stone Valley Films for myself and future clients.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Shelbie · Married on 09/02/2017

To start, these kind people were expecting their first child just days after our wedding date. They could have easily said, “This just isn’t a good time.” and respectively declined. However the videographer (Jason) showed up, did an AMAZING job, and made our wedding day into something we will literally never forget.
    As the bride, stress is something you want kept at a minimum and with this videographer I NEVER had to worry. He was always there at the perfect moments, perfect times, and for the perfect pictures. He captured the most perfect glimpses of time to put it all together into something we can cherish forever. Things that make Stone Valley Films stand out from the rest are the professionalism, independence, and cost efficiency. From the second I arrived at my venue Jason was there with camera in hand and began filming as soon as I stepped foot out of the car. He never requested direction or guidance unless asking me for any specific preferences. He knew exactly what to do, where to be, and when to be there. You will NOT find another videographer that does as good of work as Jason does, with the length of video he provides, with the cost he requests. Stone Valleu Films was truly a blessing to us and because of Jason we will have a video we can cherish for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 08/11/2018

Tami · Married on 10/07/2017

I am so pleased with my wedding video results. Jason captured moments I didn't realize even happened and was obviously passionate about making a beautiful memory last forever.

Sent on 08/20/2018