Stone Ridge Hollow Reviews

Stone Ridge Hollow 5
  • Amanda

Amanda Mackey 路 Getting married on 08/29/2020

Amazing and breath taking

We met with Trish. She took her time showed us everything down to small details. Very professional and always available to answer questions or concerns we may have had. Best by far for us!

Stone Ridge Hollow 6
    Stone Ridge Hollow 11
    Stone Ridge Hollow 12
    Sent on 05/25/2019

Stone Ridge Hollow's reply:

Thank you so much for your beautiful review! We are looking forward to helping you get to your big day, every step of the way!!!

Amanda Dunaja 路 Married on 11/02/2019

Look no further, you've found the BEST venue!

I do not even know where to begin with this review. Thank you to everyone at Stone Ridge Hollow for all of the help making my dream wedding a reality! 11/2/19 will be a day I will never forget and will cherish the memories always. When describing this venue I like to call it rustic elegance. There are no bad photographs here (special thanks to my photographer Gina with @southernshutterphotography). The property owners take such great care of the property and since I booked they have made several improvements. I love that they allow you to rent the property for 12 hours and that you can include the farmhouse. We spent the entire day on the grounds and it made it so smooth for all of my vendors. As the other reviewers mentioned Trish Getz the site coordinator is beyond amazing. Trish I can not speak highly enough about the work you do. She is ALWAYS available and willing to answer any questions and will help with special requests. Trish took away so many worries by being so helpful and accommodating. I could not imagine not having her to aid in my planning process. On the week of my wedding Trish was out of town attending a wedding and she still called to check in with me to ensure I was comfortable and ready for my big day. I challenge you to find anyone who cares more about their job and representing the venue they work for. I loved everything about my wedding day, the beautiful scenery, the well decorated barn, the flow from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception. We challenged the team with all of the different things we wanted to do from a private outdoor ceremony to a cocktail hour and reception of 140. We had a DJ, a mariachi, an oyster shucker, and special entrance and Stone Ridge pulled it all off beautifully. A special shootout to Jodi my coordinator. I know we asked a lot of you but you were always positive and told us how much fun you were having working our event. You were a rockstar. I could go on and on about this venue and the staff, just know choosing Stone Ridge Hollow is the best decision you could make!!!!

Stone Ridge Hollow 13
    Stone Ridge Hollow 14
    Stone Ridge Hollow 15
    Stone Ridge Hollow 16
    Sent on 11/14/2019

Stone Ridge Hollow's reply:

Oh my goodness!! We want to thank you so much for all of your kind words!! You and Andy were so special to work with!!! We will always remember you!!! Wishing you all the best for a long, happy and healthy life together!!!

Jennifer 路 Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing day! We had the best time!

Everything about our wedding was perfect, and exactly what we were hoping for! The venue is beautiful, the entire staff was amazing, and it all went smoothly! We couldn't have asked for anything more! We are thankful we chose this venue & these awesome people to work with for such a special day!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Stone Ridge Hollow's reply:

Thank you Jennifer!! It was such an honor to work with you, Mike and your families. We wish you all the best!!
  • carol

carol 路 Married on 07/06/2019

Perfect barn wedding 馃槏

We found this place...by chance. But it was perfect since day 1! . The venue is just beautiful. I got married last week ( 7/6) , July wedding you need AC. So far the only barn with AC in all Harford county!! Trish is just amazing , she was always happy to help me with any crazy details. As she says ..I was her first tour! She did outstanding!! I will always remember her for helping me to create my perfect day!
    Carol

Stone Ridge Hollow 17
    Sent on 07/10/2019

Stone Ridge Hollow's reply:

Thank you Carol for your kind review of Stone Ridge Hollow!! We are all so happy that your experience was so positive! We wish yu all the best!!!
  • Rob

Rob Reason 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Outstanding!

I photographed a wedding at this venu on May 18, 2019. Ms. Getz was exceptionally accommodating and very professional. The venu is gorgeous and there isn鈥檛 a bad place to take a photo here! Also, Ms. Lindsay Gahs, the wedding coordinator, was outstanding! She is a photographers dream come true. She kept the night on schedule and was able to think quick on her feet. I would love to not only photograph another wedding at this venu, but I would love many more chances to work along side and Ms. Getz and Ms. Gahs! Check out some of the photos I took to see how beautiful the venu is! Thank you ladies!

Stone Ridge Hollow 18
    Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Jodi

Jodi M. 路 Married on 05/17/2019

One of a kind!

Stone Ridge Hollow is truly one of a kind. We stumbled upon this venue in our search and once we toured the property there was no turning back. It was exactly what we were looking for. The grounds alone are stunning and very well maintained. The barn is breathtaking. Brian (the owner) has done a great job of offering modern amenities while keeping the rustic charm alive. We were impressed with how much work he has put into the property and how he was continually making improvements based on feedback from previous and current clients. Whether you choose to have your ceremony outside or prefer the indoors, you cannot go wrong. Every setting is beautiful. Trish was a pleasure to work with. She was very accommodating to all of our questions and requests. Our day turned out to be everything we dreamed of and more. Thank you Stone Ridge Hollow for being so amazing!

Stone Ridge Hollow 23
    Stone Ridge Hollow 24
    Stone Ridge Hollow 25
    Stone Ridge Hollow 26
    Sent on 10/28/2019

Stone Ridge Hollow's reply:

Thank you Jodi for you kind words! It was a truly an honor to work with you, Dan and your families!! We wish you all the best in your future adventures together!!!!
  • Jessica

Jessica Albins Events 路 Married on 04/05/2019

SRH is ALWAYS a great event!

It is always a pleasure to have an event at Stone Ridge Hollow! The quality of the venue and staff is impressive, to say the least - especially Lindsay Gahs, who works harder than any other venue manager I have ever met, hands down. I know that my couples are well taken care of and being given the highest quality of service possible. Jess Albins Events will continue to recommend couples to this charming HarCo barn!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Jennifer 路 Married on 11/17/2018

Wedding of my dreams

Stone Ridge Hollow is truly breath taking. Everything from the barn to the landscape is absolutely stunning. Our wedding was beautiful and it far exceeded any expectations I ever had for my own. Our pictures turned out stunning with the farm and the barn in the background. One day before the wedding, in what could have been a complete disaster, our ceremony got moved from outside in front of the pond, to inside the barn. Recent snow had soaked the ground and it was not sustainable for chairs and heels. Trish called me that morning and made sure that everything was going to go smoothly for me. We talked about ten times that day, and she was there each and every time to answer the phone, and any question I may have. The good thing about picking Stone Ridge Hollow as your venue is that no matter if it's rain and shine, if it's hot or cold, your wedding will still be beautiful. The barn is equally as beautiful as the field and the climate controlled barn is a life-saver on those disastrous weather days. Our guests raved about their experience here. Many even told us that it was the best wedding they had ever attended. The day of event manger, Lindsay, made sure everything was in place and that we were all taken care of. We didn't meet the owner until the day of, Brian, but we absolutely loved him and my husband and him really hit it off. The only down side to this venue, and I mean the ONLY, is the fact that you are not able to set up decorations the day before, even if there is no wedding being held the night prior to yours. That would have taken a ton of pressure off of my mother and I feel as though she would have been able to enjoy my big day with me a bit more. This is not a deal breaker by any means but of course there are always areas for venues to improve so I wanted to share that, not only for you but for them as well. If you are reading this review, DO IT, call Trish, and make the best decision you will ever make for you and your husband to be. Thank you Stone Ridge Hollow, you will forever be in our hearts, our memories, and our photographs!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Stone Ridge Hollow's reply:

Thank you Jennifer for your beautiful review of Stone Ridge Hollow!
    You were a joy to work with!
    Trish

Cilara 路 Married on 08/18/2018

Everything about this venue is simply beautiful, Brian has an amazing eye for detail and Trish makes sure to let you know she is there to help you iron out all the details necessary to make your wedding day as smooth as possible. They were an absolute pleasure to work with. They made sure all rules were clear, and as long as those rules were followed, they allowed me to set up and use the rented space as needed. They were always very easy to contact and very quick with responding to my questions. Thank you so very much Trish and Brian for helping me and my husband to have such a magical wedding at your venue. I can't wait to see more pictures of other weddings at your venue.

Sent on 09/14/2018

Julia 路 Married on 07/14/2018

Stone Ridge Hollow was absolutely amazing to work with! They were extremely responsive throughout the entire process and made sure every detail of my big day was absolutely perfect. Cannot say enough about this venue!

Sent on 07/27/2018
  • Christine

Christine 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful Wedding Venue

Wow! Stone Ridge Hollow is a fantastic wedding venue. My husband and I were one of the very first couples to book a wedding date at this venue. From the start, Stone Ridge Hollow was responsive, caring, and flexible. Trish answered emails immediately and genuinely cared about the couples getting married at Stone Ridge Hollow. The scenery was stunning and our photographs were amazing. On our wedding day, we felt like we were removed from the rest of the world. It was magical! We cannot recommend this venue enough. Photographs by Alicia Wiley.

Stone Ridge Hollow 27
    Stone Ridge Hollow 28
    Stone Ridge Hollow 29
    Sent on 06/24/2019

Stone Ridge Hollow's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review!! You're a wonderful couple and family!! We were honored to work with you!!!