Stone Ridge Event Center Reviews

Stone Ridge Event Center 6
Stone Ridge Event Center 7

shilo · Married on 08/08/2019

Magical Experience

Stone Ridge Event Center was not only a gorgeous venue but both Stacey the owner and Stacie the day of coordinator were absolutely amazing and attentive to our needs. We purchased the large package which included a DJ from Dragon Entertainment, a bartender, a bouncehouse attendant, wedding officiant and a day of coordinator. Not to mention so many more add ons. We also had our wedding on a Thursday which reduced our venue package price by 50%. I would recommend this venue to anyone.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Alexandria · Married on 06/19/2019

Ultimate place to get married!

My husband and I just got married and our venue was amazing!!! They have multiple packages for all sorts of budgets and work hard with you to make your day easy and special!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Stone Ridge Event Center's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It's couples like you who make us love what we do! Have a beautiful happy ever after!

Melisa · Married on 04/08/2019

Beautiful venue

The venue was absolutely beautiful. All of the people we worked with was super friendly and extremely helpful. I highly recommend this venue to anyone.

Sent on 04/13/2019

Amber · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazingness

Absolutely amazing. The people, the place, EVERYTHING! They made my dream wedding come to life

Sent on 04/08/2019

Sophia Rocha · Married on 11/04/2018

Beaitiful Venue!

Loved the venue and staff!! Stacey was very helpful in keeping us calm with our wedding day jitters and worries. Reassuring us it would go smoothly and it did!! DJ did a great job at keeping things on track and worked very well with our photographer's timeline. Beautiful venue!!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Alexus · Married on 09/28/2018

My experience with Stacey at Stoneridge was amazing! She was so sweet and caring to my wants and needs. Everything was perfect and I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for their future wedding venue!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Angela · Married on 09/07/2018

Stacey and staff were SO helpful on our wedding day!! And they were always willing to meet with us before the day as well. Little things happened during the day, like they do in most weddings, but they were there to make sure my groom and I didn’t stress the small things!!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Mary · Married on 06/30/2018

All the staff at Stone Ridge were very professional and accommodating. They try hard to do everything they can to make your wedding perfect. Their wedding package included everything I wanted and more! The Venue itself is so beautiful. My photographer had a field day with all the pretty elements of the venue. The quick responses to emails and texts made wedding planning easy and stress free. What really set this venue apart of all the others I was looking at were easy handicap accessibility, ready rooms for both bride and groom, and a bounce house to keep kids entertained .I highly recommend Stone Ridge for weddings!

Sent on 07/24/2018
    Stone Ridge Event Center 22
    Stone Ridge Event Center 23
    Stone Ridge Event Center 24

Evelyn · Married on 06/16/2018

I had a great experience with Stone Ridge Event Center. From the first time that I check out the venue when searching for a place for our wedding, until the actual day of the wedding, they were always willing to help me out and make me feel comfortable. They are also a great value for all the services they provide for a wedding. The owner has an officiating business, which came with our package. They are also partnered with a great DJ who did our wedding and was amazing!! It was a great service from start to finish!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Erin · Married on 03/15/2018

Seriously book this place. They are amazing and true professionals at what they do. I honestly had no stress during the planning of my wedding because they were with me every step of the way! They are constantly sending emails with information and questionnaires to make sure all the details are perfect!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Sam · Married on 10/08/2017

I loved my experience at Stone Ridge! They have great package deals and it is a great option to have both indoors and outdoor areas for guests...especially since a huge wind storm came in during our reception and everything had to be moved inside, it was still amazing and they were very accommodating! I would recommend this venue to everyone!

Sent on 05/02/2018
    Stone Ridge Event Center 25
    Stone Ridge Event Center 26

Amy · Married on 03/31/2017

Stacey and Cindy were wonderful! The facility and grounds were absolutely beautiful. These ladies really made our special day a magical and beautiful one!! Thank you for everything!!!
    *The Meek Family*

Sent on 04/07/2017

Absolutely beautiful place to get married! The grounds were so beautiful and the bridal suite was too cute. Stacey was so helpful and kind from the first time I met her and guided me through the process. Anything we needed she was on it!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Brenda · Married on 10/04/2015

Beautiful venue for a wedding ceremony outside in the gazebo as well as a perfect reception inside and outside. Only one small miss but Stacy was on top of it and made it right for us. Very accommodating and helpful in deciding on the set up and finding other vendors. Thank you! Highly recommended...

Sent on 10/31/2015

Elena · Married on 10/08/2016

This was the perfect venue for us! It is a perfect location, hotels right around the corner, and right off of Rd 68, yet it feels so private. The venue and grounds are beautiful and very accommodating, and Stacey was fantastic! The venue is so pretty that I didn't really even need to decorate much outside and only the tables inside, everything else looked just great how it was! We couldn't have asked for a better place or officiant to host our wedding!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Carly · Married on 06/26/2011

We loved the Venue. It was beautiful! One of the main reasons we picked stone ridge was because there was an inside and outside. We wanted our wedding outside but if it had been not nice out, we would have been able to have an inside ceramony. It turned out to be a nice day though and our pictures that were taken there turned out wonderful! we were really happy with the staff as well. Joni was really nice and really helpful when it came to where to setup as well and during the rehearsal.

Sent on 09/28/2011
  • Ellen

Ellen · Married on 06/22/2019

Well worth it!

We loved our wedding at Stoneridge Event Center! Stacey was VERY helpful and assured us that everything will work out perfectly. She did such a great job helping us plan everything, right down to where the cake table will be! I would definitely recommend Stoneridge Event Center to a friend!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Lorena · Married on 07/09/2016

Stacy is such a pleasure to work with! Stoneridge was gorgeous and my husband and I were in awe of the grounds. On our wedding day, Stacy's help allowed me to relax and enjoy my big day..I couldnt be more thankful for her professionalism and courtesy. Big thanks to Stacy and our awesome DJ!.

Sent on 07/16/2016
  • lkurkjian

Laura · Married on 07/07/2012

Stoneridge is a premier place to have events such as our wedding. Their flexibility, location and ability to cater to my vision and needs was extraordinary!
    I could not find another place in the Tri-Cities that would let me bring in all the different vendors that I did without breaking the pocket book or having too many restrictions. Truly a high class place! Thank you for helping make my special day that much more special!!

Sent on 08/09/2012

Hannah · Married on 04/20/2018

3.5

Everything the day of went so smoothly. Even if there were some hiccups on my end (I somehow didn't finish submitting my music selection in time) , the DJ and Stacey were so willing and able to work with me to fix anything that came up along the way. The venue itself is gorgeous, and all the amenities you could possibly want in a venue! The photo booth was a huge hit, and everyone tore up the dance floor. It was beautiful, and I could not have asked for a better ceremony here!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Jeanne · Married on 08/05/2016

Cindy was gracious and very helpful. The venue was beautiful and our friends and family were so impressed. This was a 50th anniversary party and it was a wonderful setting.

Sent on 08/12/2016

2.5

The grounds are gorgeous, and its very affordable. The staff doesn't respond very well to emails (which was the only means i had of contacting anyone) but other than that the staff was very willing to work with me. I chose a wedding during October, off peak season and was able to keep overall wedding costs under 5,000.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Michelle · Married on 10/15/2016

1.5

I loved getting married here! We were married on the rainiest day in October and although the conditions were not ideal, the day was exquisite! This venue is as amazing as you want to make it and we went all out! It was perfect for our day. The only complaint is it's hard to communicate with the owner. Still have unanswered questions and requests. Face to face they are very easy to work with and flexible as all get out. Phone and email communication was very frustrating. Especially as a bride that did not live in that area. Loved the DJ and he willingness to work with us and everyone LOVED the photo booth!

Sent on 02/09/2017

3.0

My husband and I got married in November, and although I hear this place is nice for a summer wedding, the indoor venue wasn't great. It's just average. The space is pretty small and the walls are grey and dull. The wooden support beams were nice. The changing rooms are in the basement. The brides room is nice, the grooms room sucks. We paid $450 for 3 hours in the building (which seems like a lot to me, but what do I know). Plus, there is a hidden $500 insurance fee that they don't tell you about up front. It is all refunded with in a week assuming nothing is broken, but just be aware.

Sent on 02/13/2016

Stone Ridge Event Center's reply:

Thank you for your time in leaving us a review, we sure do appreciate it!

I understand you weren't part of the venue selection process, which is disappointing... We wish you loved our indoor space as much your family members who chose it (and as much as we ❤), but I understand people have different style & taste.

I would like to kindly point out, that we do not hide any of our charges, fees or required deposits. The person who booked and signed as the responsible person for your event, initialed next to the refundable cleaning/damage deposit line item (it wasn't insurance). Thus, it was not hidden. A cleaning/damage deposit is standard with any venue, hall, banquet room, rental space, etc.

And you're sooooo right... the groom's room was definitely in need of some awesome back in November. It has some game now :)