Stone Meadow Gardens Reviews

9 | Clarks Summit, PA

9 Reviews for Stone Meadow Gardens

Amanda · Married on 10/17/2020

Fantastic, the owners are so helpful.

Bob and Helen are so helpful! They are there with you every step of the way.

Sent on 10/18/2020

Jessica · Married on 09/19/2020

This is honestly the perfect venue if you are looking for a unique and different setting. The owners are so kind and so helpful with everything they have helped me with thus far, and are quick to reply with any questions I have. They seem so passionate and proud about the work that they have put into making this venue beautiful. I don’t think I could have picked a better place to say “I do”.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Ashley D. · Married on 08/29/2020

Beautiful !

Bob and Helen are excellent! They truly care about you having the best day at their venue. They were so great at communication throughout the difficulty of the pandemic.
    The venue itself is gorgeous. There are so many different layouts that it can be customized to, it can fit a lot of tastes. It has a touch of the newly popular barn wedding but is truly its own style. We have had so many guests comment on different aspects from the custom tables, the fieldstone walkway, the beautiful flower gardens, and the stone bars. The venue needs little decoration as it speaks for itself. I highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 02/07/2021
  • Natacha

Natacha A. · Married on 08/16/2020

Gorgeous and unique venue

Of course, this year was a difficult one to have a wedding in. Bob & Helen are amazing and worked with us to postpone and then went above and beyond to make sure the new wedding day was perfect. This venue is so gorgeous and versatile. Truly unique. All of our guests couldn’t stop talking about how beautiful the venue was. The open-air concept is great. So many beautiful landscapes to take photos in.

Sent on 08/31/2020
  • JoAna

Joana · Married on 09/20/2019

Beautiful venue

I can't say enough about Bob & Helen...they are amazing! They went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. My husband & both came down sick before the wedding. Something as simple as Helen getting me gatorade and constantly checking in on me meant the world. Them as a team are bound to make any day the best day. Not only were they great, the venue is AMAZING. So much charm and beauty and a little goes a long way.

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Tamara

Tamara D. · Married on 08/09/2019

Uniquely perfect!

This venue is dreamy!!! Rustic, simple and beautiful. The space is lovely on it’s own so there is no need to bring in large amounts of decorations but there are endless opportunities to make it your own. The space is unbelievably versatile and can accommodate varied guest counts without feeling sparse or crowded. The gardens are my favorite part. My wedding was in August and they were in peak bloom with plantings you’ll rarely see outside of a botanical garden, absolutely perfect. The photos are spectacular!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Scott M. · Married on 08/09/2019

Great venue

Grounds were very nice, great backdrop for pictures. Unique spot for a wedding and would highly recommend.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Heidi · Married on 08/04/2018

YOUR wedding vision in a beautiful space!

There are two invaluable and irreplaceable things about Stone Meadow Gardens. First is the versatility of the space. It doesn't matter what your wedding vision is- you can make it happen in their space. You command the space, it does not command you. Having that in a venue made my wedding the Pinterest vision of hundreds of ideas combined that I don't think I could have done without that space. Secondly, and most important in my opinion, are the owners, Bob and Helen. I can't say enough. I write this with happy tears in my eyes thinking of my absolutely perfect day and it was largely due to Bob and Helen's kindness, flexibility, professionalism, and overall demeanor. I wish they could have been just wedding guests for me! They were so amazing to work with and so relaxed and low stress- to the point that being at my venue put me at peace instead of being stressed that I felt like I had so much to do. The space is amazing and the owners are even more so. Can't go wrong!

Sent on 11/07/2018

2.0
      1.0
      3.0

Felt very unwelcomed!

My friend had her wedding there. It was a beautiful venue. I however would never recommend to have a wedding here. I felt unwelcome as the owners were cleaning up and blowing out the candles at 9pm!! Wedding was until 10:30pm. They cleaned up and was taking peoples drinks. They were not accommodating and told us not to have glitter. They didn't like the little girls in the wedding to have the rose petals as part of the ceremony.

Sent on 09/09/2019