Stone Hill Paperie Reviews

35 | Skippack, PA

35 Reviews for Stone Hill Paperie

Natalie · Married on 01/18/2014

We used Stone Hill for our invitations, programs, place cards, bar drink signs and a favor sign. I am still receiving compliments on our invitations! Some of our guests even had them framed! Amy was such a pleasure to work with. She was flexible with my crazy schedule, had wonderful ideas and really pulled all the pieces together! I have extras of everything and I am so glad I do! I will use her again in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 01/26/2014

Katie · Married on 12/07/2013

We hired Amy at Stone Hill Paperie for our wedding invitations, programs, and escort cards. We had a hard time finding invitations that matched the style and vision for our wedding, so Amy created her own design for us to use! Everything turned out great and looked absolutely beautiful! I would definitely recommend Amy for anyone looking for invitations!

Sent on 01/06/2014

I love Stone Hill Paperie! Amy was a pleasure to work with. She made the entire process fun from beginning to end. My husband and I were able to create exactly what we wanted with her help. She went out of her way to accommodate each and every request. I cannot say enough. I highly encourage everyone to work with Stone Hill Paperie!

Sent on 08/28/2013

Karen · Married on 12/21/2012

Not having much of an idea of what I wanted for my invitations, I needed a lot of guidance, and I got it from Stone Hill Paperie. Personalized attention doesn't begin to describe the help I received. The final product was gorgeous annd more than we dreamed of.

Sent on 01/17/2013

Sandy · Married on 06/01/2012

Amy is the best! She helped my vision for my wedding come to life through my invitations. She is very professional and treats you like a friend, not just another client. I would highly recommend her to help you design your wedding invitations and will be using her again!

Sent on 06/03/2014

We hired Amy to create our wedding invitations and our ceremony programs. Both turned out to be beautiful- our guests really took notice! We were going for an elegant look, and these definitely exceeded our expectations. Amy was so easy to work with and very prompt with her responses. I would recommend her services to anyone looking for custom wedding stationery.

Sent on 05/06/2016

Patti · Married on 08/24/2012

Amy was a pleasure to work with. There were many, many choices and options, and she helped guide me and provided very useful suggestions, without being too directive. The invitations and programs were beautiful, done on time, and the price was very fair. I would use Amy's services again anytime!

Sent on 06/03/2014
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 12/16/2016

Amy was very easy to work with while creating our save the dates and invitations. The invitations were beautiful and reasonably priced.

Sent on 01/02/2017
  • F

Stacey · Married on 11/19/2011

3.0

I was thrilled with our invitations when we received them. Amy was very flexible when working with me and my inability to always meet in person due to living out of state. She answered all of my questions and made sure she did anything so we were satisfied with the final product.

Sent on 12/06/2011

Kara · Married on 12/16/2016

Amy was easy to work with and offered good suggestions for our save the dates and invitations.

Sent on 01/01/2017