Stone Hill Paperie Reviews

31 | Skippack, PA

31 Reviews for Stone Hill Paperie

31 Stone Hill Paperie Reviews

Lauren · Married on 10/13/2018

Amy is the most incredible person to trust your invitation and stationary needs with! From start to finish (and beyond!) she was responsive, involved, insightful, and helpful. I can't wait to continue to work with her for other stationary needs!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Stone Hill Paperie's reply:

Lauren, Thank you for your kind words. I truly enjoyed working with you & Josh. You are such a great couple and I wish all the happiness for you both in the future. I hope that there will be many more wonderful celebrations that we can work together on in the years ahead! --Amy

Katlyn · Married on 09/07/2018

We received so many compliments on our invitation! They came out so beautiful and elegant. Amy was a pleasure to work with, easy and flexible to make an appointment with, and gave great feedback on past projects she has worked on to help make our vision come to life. She stuffed and stamped our envelopes which really was a time save! Highly recommended.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Stone Hill Paperie's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Katlyn! It was such a pleasure working with you on your invitations. I am still drooling over those envelope liners and wax seals!!! Best wishes for a very happy future with Matt. Please keep in touch! Amy

Dianne · Married on 04/28/2018

Stone Hill Paperie is fantastic and it was a pleasure to work with Amy on our wedding invitations and thank you notes. We had a short engagment and Amy came through so we could get them out on time.. She was patient with us in picking out just the right fonts, paper, etc. Amy's attention to details and artistic view are a rare find. I am looking forward to working with her again on a different project in the future!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Stone Hill Paperie's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Dianne! It means so much that you took the time to write this review. It was such fun working with you on your invitations! I hope we have the opportunity to work on some other exciting events in the future! All my best to you & Roy! - Amy

Megan · Married on 11/11/2017

We were married on 11.11.17 & Amy did an impeccable job on both the invitations and the Name Cards. When we visited her in her charming studio in Skippack we knew she was exactly who we'd been looking for. She worked with us to find the perfect custom design to fit our wedding and her attention to detail was sublime. I would highly recommend her and look forward to working with her for stationary needs in the future :)

Sent on 11/22/2017

Stone Hill Paperie's reply:

Megan, Thank you so much for such a nice review! It means so much to me that you took the time to do this. It was such a pleasure working with you and your mom on your wedding invitations! I hope to work with you both again soon! --Amy

Gabrielle · Married on 08/26/2017

Stone Hill Paperie is the BEST of the best. My experience from the moment I walked into the shop to discuss my wedding invitation options to the day I picked all of my wedding essentials up was beyond delightful. Amy could not have been more perfect, kind and professional to work with. I highly recommend her for any event you are looking for invitations, programs, cards/stationary to be made. Her attention to detail was impeccable and her promptness was top notch. You will not be disappointed! If you have a vision of what you want, she will bring it to life. If you have questions or concerns, she will answer them. If you need any sort of guidance, she will help you! All the way around, she was there for me and assisted in helping to make my wedding invitation experience easy and hassle free. I cannot say enough great things about Amy and her amazing business!! Look no further, STONE HILL PAPERIE is the place to go!!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Stone Hill Paperie's reply:

Gabrielle, I'm not sure, but I think this is the first time a review has ever made me cry! Thank you so much for your extremely kind words. It truly was such a pleasure and a lot of fun working with you on your wedding! I hope there will be a lot of fun events in your future that I can work with you on!

Alexis · Married on 08/05/2017

I worked with Amy to design our wedding invitations, place cards, and Thank You notes. I told her my style and an idea of what I was looking for, and she had a plethora of samples to view. For our wedding invitations, she took us step by step as to what we wanted included, the wording, and design. We also had Thank You notes made that matched our invitations. Sitting down with her and coming up with a design was so easy and I felt she really got our vision. Our guests commented on how beautiful our invitations were.
    It was a pleasure working with Stone Hill Paperie and I would highly recommend them for any of your paper needs.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Stone Hill Paperie's reply:

Thank you Alexis. It was such fun working with you on your invitations! I'm so glad to hear that you had compliments on your invitations. You made my day!

Stacy Ann · Married on 06/17/2017

Amy was a pleasure to work with for our wedding invitations. When we met, she had pulled a number of fabulous samples and then we quickly drilled down the style I was looking for and swapped out better options that suited us perfectly. Once we had a style, we worked on wording and personal touches to make the invitation fit out wedding like a glove. Amy also did some pen and ink drawings from photos I sent her, that pulled in elements of our venue. The end result was far better than I had imagined. Everyone raved about them - we could not be happier!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Stone Hill Paperie's reply:

Thank you so much Stacy! I loved working with you on your invitations. Thanks for the opportunity to do some drawing too! I rarely have time anymore and I love to draw. Congratulations to you & Mike!

Tina · Married on 06/11/2017

Amy was incredibly helpful when we were creating our invitations. The finished product was beautiful, and we could not be happier!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Stone Hill Paperie's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Tina! I can't wait to see the pictures from your wedding!!! --Amy

Tara · Married on 04/08/2017

Amy was a pleasure to work with! She listened to my mom and I as we discussed our expectations for our invitations. She also worked within our budget. After a small mishap with the invitation shipment, Amy personally delivered the invitations to our house so they would be on time. Thanks for everything you did for us, I would highly recommend Amy in the future!

Margery · Married on 01/27/2017

Of all the vendors I worked with in planning my daughter's wedding, Amy Hammond of Stone Hill Paperie was my favorite! She is extremely knowledgeable, professional, creative, responsive, and perfectionistic with details. I give her the highest recommendation.

We loved working with Amy. She is a pro! She was extremely helpful, creative and knowledgeable and she was so accommodating that she was even willing to meet with us on New Years Day. Our invitations were classic and beautiful - we received countless complements! And her pricing is very competitive. We look forward to working with Amy again in the future and would highly recommend her to anyone in need of invites or any other stationary/signage for an event.

Sent on 08/10/2016

Stone Hill Paperie's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you! Meeting you and your parents and fiance (now husband!) on New Year's day was a really nice way to start off the year. I hope all went perfectly on your wedding day! Best wishes for a very happy future together! -- Amy

Ashley · Married on 06/04/2016

We greatly enjoyed working with Amy on our wedding invitations. She was so helpful in finding us what we wanted within our price range. We would recommend Amy in a heartbeat to anyone who is looking for beautiful invitations! We received so many compliments from our guests. A HUGE thank you to Amy for making this process so easy! We would definitely use Amy again for any future invitations!

Megan · Married on 03/19/2016

Amy was so helpful in working with me on my wedding invitations. They turned out absolutely beautiful and I received so many compliments on them! I would highly recommend her without any hesitation!

Jessica · Married on 11/20/2015

Our wedding invitations were beautiful (everyone loved them!), and we really appreciated the time Amy took to sit down with us, go through all of our options, find the perfect colors and styles, and still stay within our budget! We loved being able to look at the digital proofs before printing, and we were impressed by how quickly they were printed and assembled. We'd highly recommend Amy and Stone Hill Paperie to anyone looking for beautiful invitations for any event.

- Jess and Andrew G

• Z

Zarina · Married on 09/05/2015

Our invitation cards turned out to be even more beautiful that we imagined! Amy did such an amazing job. She was pleasant to work with, very attentive and caring for every single detail. She even made an extra step in finding necessary embellishments that we couldn't find. Definitely will use her service for any future events!

Katie · Married on 10/04/2014

Amy was wonderful! She worked with the budget we had and made the entire process so easy. We had so many friends and family tell us how much they LOVED the invitations & response cards. THANK YOU

Loretta · Married on 09/28/2014

Beautiful invitations programs and table cards on time and flawless!

Brooke · Married on 04/19/2014

We came to Stone Hill Paperie with a half finished project, and zero time to spare before our wedding. Amy Hammond took our vision and created more than we could have ever dreamed. (and at an affordable price!) Her devotion to her passion and exquisite attention to detail shines through every corner of her work. From invites to thank-yous, and everything in between, our creatively themed print materials & favors were the talk of the town! I not only recommend her services, I implore you to contact Stone Hill Paperie and be amazed, as we were, at what she can do. We can't wait to have another event just so we can work with Amy and Stone Hill Paperie again!

Natalie · Married on 01/18/2014

We used Stone Hill for our invitations, programs, place cards, bar drink signs and a favor sign. I am still receiving compliments on our invitations! Some of our guests even had them framed! Amy was such a pleasure to work with. She was flexible with my crazy schedule, had wonderful ideas and really pulled all the pieces together! I have extras of everything and I am so glad I do! I will use her again in a heartbeat!!

Katie · Married on 12/07/2013

We hired Amy at Stone Hill Paperie for our wedding invitations, programs, and escort cards. We had a hard time finding invitations that matched the style and vision for our wedding, so Amy created her own design for us to use! Everything turned out great and looked absolutely beautiful! I would definitely recommend Amy for anyone looking for invitations!

I love Stone Hill Paperie! Amy was a pleasure to work with. She made the entire process fun from beginning to end. My husband and I were able to create exactly what we wanted with her help. She went out of her way to accommodate each and every request. I cannot say enough. I highly encourage everyone to work with Stone Hill Paperie!

Karen · Married on 12/21/2012

Not having much of an idea of what I wanted for my invitations, I needed a lot of guidance, and I got it from Stone Hill Paperie. Personalized attention doesn't begin to describe the help I received. The final product was gorgeous annd more than we dreamed of.

Sandy · Married on 06/01/2012

Amy is the best! She helped my vision for my wedding come to life through my invitations. She is very professional and treats you like a friend, not just another client. I would highly recommend her to help you design your wedding invitations and will be using her again!

Pam · event on: 09/03/2016

Amy at Stonehill Paperie is a delight to work with, has a unique creative flair, and has a talent for being able to put on paper what I dream of in my mind! She is a blessing to me year after year!