30 Reviews for Stone Hill Paperie

Catalog Invitations (1)
Programs (1)
Letterpress (1)
Thermography (1)

Amy is the most incredible person to trust your invitation and stationary needs with! From start to finish (and beyond!) she was responsive, involved, insightful, and helpful. I can't wait to continue to work with her for other stationary needs!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Consultations, Printing, Shipping, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous

We received so many compliments on our invitation! They came out so beautiful and elegant. Amy was a pleasure to work with, easy and flexible to make an appointment with, and gave great feedback on past projects she has worked on to help make our vision come to life. She stuffed and stamped our envelopes which really was a time save! Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Katlyn, 9/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Stone Hill Paperie is fantastic and it was a pleasure to work with Amy on our wedding invitations and thank you notes. We had a short engagment and Amy came through so we could get them out on time.. She was patient with us in picking out just the right fonts, paper, etc. Amy's attention to details and artistic view are a rare find. I am looking forward to working with her again on a different project in the future!

Profile Picture Dianne, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We were married on 11.11.17 & Amy did an impeccable job on both the invitations and the Name Cards. When we visited her in her charming studio in Skippack we knew she was exactly who we'd been looking for. She worked with us to find the perfect custom design to fit our wedding and her attention to detail was sublime. I would highly recommend her and look forward to working with her for stationary needs in the future :)

Profile Picture Megan, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Place Cards, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Printing, Thermography

I worked with Amy to design our wedding invitations, place cards, and Thank You notes. I told her my style and an idea of what I was looking for, and she had a plethora of samples to view. For our wedding invitations, she took us step by step as to what we wanted included, the wording, and design. We also had Thank You notes made that matched our invitations. Sitting down with her and coming up with a design was so easy and I felt she really got our vision. Our guests commented on how beautiful our invitations were.
It was a pleasure working with Stone Hill Paperie and I would highly recommend them for any of your paper needs.

Profile Picture Alexis, 8/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Thank Yous

Amy was a pleasure to work with for our wedding invitations. When we met, she had pulled a number of fabulous samples and then we quickly drilled down the style I was looking for and swapped out better options that suited us perfectly. Once we had a style, we worked on wording and personal touches to make the invitation fit out wedding like a glove. Amy also did some pen and ink drawings from photos I sent her, that pulled in elements of our venue. The end result was far better than I had imagined. Everyone raved about them - we could not be happier!

Profile Picture Stacy Ann, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards

Amy was incredibly helpful when we were creating our invitations. The finished product was beautiful, and we could not be happier!

Profile Picture Tina, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Amy was a pleasure to work with! She listened to my mom and I as we discussed our expectations for our invitations. She also worked within our budget. After a small mishap with the invitation shipment, Amy personally delivered the invitations to our house so they would be on time. Thanks for everything you did for us, I would highly recommend Amy in the future!

Profile Picture Tara, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Of all the vendors I worked with in planning my daughter's wedding, Amy Hammond of Stone Hill Paperie was my favorite! She is extremely knowledgeable, professional, creative, responsive, and perfectionistic with details. I give her the highest recommendation.

Profile Picture Margery, 1/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We loved working with Amy. She is a pro! She was extremely helpful, creative and knowledgeable and she was so accommodating that she was even willing to meet with us on New Years Day. Our invitations were classic and beautiful - we received countless complements! And her pricing is very competitive. We look forward to working with Amy again in the future and would highly recommend her to anyone in need of invites or any other stationary/signage for an event.

Profile Picture Elissa, 6/18/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We greatly enjoyed working with Amy on our wedding invitations. She was so helpful in finding us what we wanted within our price range. We would recommend Amy in a heartbeat to anyone who is looking for beautiful invitations! We received so many compliments from our guests. A HUGE thank you to Amy for making this process so easy! We would definitely use Amy again for any future invitations!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Amy was so helpful in working with me on my wedding invitations. They turned out absolutely beautiful and I received so many compliments on them! I would highly recommend her without any hesitation!

Profile Picture Megan, 3/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Our wedding invitations were beautiful (everyone loved them!), and we really appreciated the time Amy took to sit down with us, go through all of our options, find the perfect colors and styles, and still stay within our budget! We loved being able to look at the digital proofs before printing, and we were impressed by how quickly they were printed and assembled. We'd highly recommend Amy and Stone Hill Paperie to anyone looking for beautiful invitations for any event.

- Jess and Andrew G

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/20/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing

Our invitation cards turned out to be even more beautiful that we imagined! Amy did such an amazing job. She was pleasant to work with, very attentive and caring for every single detail. She even made an extra step in finding necessary embellishments that we couldn't find. Definitely will use her service for any future events!

Profile Picture Zarina, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Amy was wonderful! She worked with the budget we had and made the entire process so easy. We had so many friends and family tell us how much they LOVED the invitations & response cards. THANK YOU

Profile Picture Katie, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Beautiful invitations programs and table cards on time and flawless!

Profile Picture Loretta, 9/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We came to Stone Hill Paperie with a half finished project, and zero time to spare before our wedding. Amy Hammond took our vision and created more than we could have ever dreamed. (and at an affordable price!) Her devotion to her passion and exquisite attention to detail shines through every corner of her work. From invites to thank-yous, and everything in between, our creatively themed print materials & favors were the talk of the town! I not only recommend her services, I implore you to contact Stone Hill Paperie and be amazed, as we were, at what she can do. We can't wait to have another event just so we can work with Amy and Stone Hill Paperie again!

Profile Picture Brooke, 4/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

We used Stone Hill for our invitations, programs, place cards, bar drink signs and a favor sign. I am still receiving compliments on our invitations! Some of our guests even had them framed! Amy was such a pleasure to work with. She was flexible with my crazy schedule, had wonderful ideas and really pulled all the pieces together! I have extras of everything and I am so glad I do! I will use her again in a heartbeat!!

Profile Picture Natalie, 1/18/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We hired Amy at Stone Hill Paperie for our wedding invitations, programs, and escort cards. We had a hard time finding invitations that matched the style and vision for our wedding, so Amy created her own design for us to use! Everything turned out great and looked absolutely beautiful! I would definitely recommend Amy for anyone looking for invitations!

Profile Picture Katie, 12/7/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I love Stone Hill Paperie! Amy was a pleasure to work with. She made the entire process fun from beginning to end. My husband and I were able to create exactly what we wanted with her help. She went out of her way to accommodate each and every request. I cannot say enough. I highly encourage everyone to work with Stone Hill Paperie!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/25/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Not having much of an idea of what I wanted for my invitations, I needed a lot of guidance, and I got it from Stone Hill Paperie. Personalized attention doesn't begin to describe the help I received. The final product was gorgeous annd more than we dreamed of.

Profile Picture Karen, 12/21/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Amy is the best! She helped my vision for my wedding come to life through my invitations. She is very professional and treats you like a friend, not just another client. I would highly recommend her to help you design your wedding invitations and will be using her again!

Profile Picture Sandy, 6/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We hired Amy to create our wedding invitations and our ceremony programs. Both turned out to be beautiful- our guests really took notice! We were going for an elegant look, and these definitely exceeded our expectations. Amy was so easy to work with and very prompt with her responses. I would recommend her services to anyone looking for custom wedding stationery.

Profile Picture User6673607, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, Programs, RSVP Cards

Amy was a pleasure to work with. There were many, many choices and options, and she helped guide me and provided very useful suggestions, without being too directive. The invitations and programs were beautiful, done on time, and the price was very fair. I would use Amy's services again anytime!

Profile Picture Patti, 8/24/12, 2 Reviews