Stone Gate Farm: The Barn, The Guest House and The Manor at Twin Oaks Bed & Breakfast Reviews

48 | Murfreesboro, TN

48 Reviews for Stone Gate Farm: The Barn, The Guest House and The Manor at Twin Oaks Bed & Breakfast

Stone Gate Farm: The Barn, The Guest House and The Manor at Twin Oaks Bed & Breakfast 4
Stone Gate Farm: The Barn, The Guest House and The Manor at Twin Oaks Bed & Breakfast 5
  • Paige

Paige Martin · Getting married on 05/09/2021

Book this place!

Definitely recommend using this venue. We loved it!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Stone Gate Farm: The Barn, The Guest House and The Manor at Twin Oaks Bed & Breakfast's reply:

Thank you Paige. Your wedding day was absolutely stunning.
    Hugs to you and Matt! Our entire staff loved working with you and being a part of your beautiful day.
  • Kathy

Kathy · Married on 11/09/2019

Absolutely Perfect

I cannot stress ebough how happy we are with both the rental home as well as the venue. Cindy and Kaitlyn are the ultimate dynamic duo. Traveling down from Chicago they helped put anxiety at ease that everything would be perfect-and it was. They also have a ton of rentals including centerpieces so this limited the amount we had to travel with.
    I highly recommend renting the home on site. It was great for out of town family and the grooms den and bridal sweet were just what we needed!!! It is off the beaten path but we loved it being just us and our guests.

Stone Gate Farm: The Barn, The Guest House and The Manor at Twin Oaks Bed & Breakfast 6
    Stone Gate Farm: The Barn, The Guest House and The Manor at Twin Oaks Bed & Breakfast 7
    Stone Gate Farm: The Barn, The Guest House and The Manor at Twin Oaks Bed & Breakfast 8
    Stone Gate Farm: The Barn, The Guest House and The Manor at Twin Oaks Bed & Breakfast 9
    Sent on 11/20/2019

Kathy,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. It was definitely our pleasure to host you and Anthony's wedding celebration. What a special time!!!! We loved being a part of your day.
  • User5041961 · Recently married

Mrs. Cindy is absolutely amazing. She is very flexible and willing to work with any requests. Very excited to have found this gorgeous spot in Murfreesboro!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Jill Dooley · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing Experience

Everything about this day was perfect. The owner and day of coordinator were extremely accommodating, responsive, and helpful. All the guests were thoroughly impressed with the venue and the charm. I would 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Jill, What a beautiful day!! Thank you again for choosing us. We loved being with you and Kyle and your sweet family. The whole celebration was amazing.

Julie Gilliland · Married on 09/28/2019

Wedding Venue

This venue was the perfect spot for our wedding! The staff was so accommodating and made sure everything was perfect for our big day! It was absolutely beautiful!

Stone Gate Farm: The Barn, The Guest House and The Manor at Twin Oaks Bed & Breakfast 10
    Stone Gate Farm: The Barn, The Guest House and The Manor at Twin Oaks Bed & Breakfast 11
    Stone Gate Farm: The Barn, The Guest House and The Manor at Twin Oaks Bed & Breakfast 12
    Stone Gate Farm: The Barn, The Guest House and The Manor at Twin Oaks Bed & Breakfast 13
    Stone Gate Farm: The Barn, The Guest House and The Manor at Twin Oaks Bed & Breakfast 14
    Sent on 10/07/2019

Julie, we loved being a part of your and Brad's celebration. It was absolutely beautiful and you and Brad were amazingly stunning!!
    Love and hugs for a wonderful life together.

Dawn · Married on 09/15/2018

We can’t say enough good things about Stone Gate! The venue was perfect! We received so many compliments on how beautiful everything was. Cindy, her husband and staff were very accommodating....whatever we needed or whatever questions we had! It was a perfect day for our baby daughter’s wedding!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Thank you so much Dawn for your kind review. We, at Stone Gate, loved working with your sweet family. We are so appreciative that we were able to share in your daughter and son in law's celebration.

Laura · Married on 09/08/2018

My husband and I loved this venue! It was originally the first venue we looked at, but after viewing several others, nothing compared to StoneGate. The barn and ceremony site were both beautiful without adding extra decoration and the staff were so helpful during the ceremony as well as the few weeks before while I was finishing up wedding plans. Everyone was so accommodating! We couldn't be happier with our decision in picking StoneGate for our wedding and would highly recommend it!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Meghan · Married on 06/16/2018

I could not have asked for a better June wedding at Stone Gate Farms!! Leading up to the wedding I spoke frequently with Cindy and Kaitlin. They were very responsive in answering my questions regarding the venue. They really tried to meet the needs i had to make my wedding what i wanted! My family rented out the house at the venue which was very convenient for our out of town family. We had about 18 family members staying in this house. This was much more affordable and convenient staying in the house rather then getting hotel rooms. Before the wedding i met with Kaitlin to figure out day of details. We were planning on different family members to do different jobs for day of items. Kaitlin did EVERYTHING! I do not think the day would have gone as smoothly if it weren't for her hard work!! The venue was absolutely beautiful!! The bartenders we had were very interactive with the guests, and even dancing along with others. I highly recommend this venue for any wedding!! With the Stone Gates in the back, and the upscale barn this venue was absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Thank you so much Meghan for the kind review. Our team loved working with you and your family, and your wedding and reception was one of the most beautiful we have had at Stone Gate. Thank you again for allowing us to share in your celebration.

Tracey · Married on 05/19/2018

Stone Gate Farm is the most affordable venue by far. Everything they offer in their packages is unbelievable. They helped my daughter’s fairy tale vision come true. Best wedding venue in the area hands down!

Stone Gate Farm: The Barn, The Guest House and The Manor at Twin Oaks Bed & Breakfast 15
    Stone Gate Farm: The Barn, The Guest House and The Manor at Twin Oaks Bed & Breakfast 16
    Stone Gate Farm: The Barn, The Guest House and The Manor at Twin Oaks Bed & Breakfast 17
    Stone Gate Farm: The Barn, The Guest House and The Manor at Twin Oaks Bed & Breakfast 18
    Stone Gate Farm: The Barn, The Guest House and The Manor at Twin Oaks Bed & Breakfast 19
    Stone Gate Farm: The Barn, The Guest House and The Manor at Twin Oaks Bed & Breakfast 20
    Stone Gate Farm: The Barn, The Guest House and The Manor at Twin Oaks Bed & Breakfast 21
    Stone Gate Farm: The Barn, The Guest House and The Manor at Twin Oaks Bed & Breakfast 22
    Stone Gate Farm: The Barn, The Guest House and The Manor at Twin Oaks Bed & Breakfast 23
    Sent on 05/23/2018

Tracey, Thank you so much for your kind review. It was our pleasure to be able to be a part of Brooke and John's celebration. We all Loved Brooke and your entire family.

Heather · Married on 04/28/2018

My husband and I were married at Stone Gate Farm this past April 2018. It was (thankfully) a beautiful and sunny day. This venue is gorgeous for an outside ceremony with the gates and then the inside hall/barn is great for the reception. It is easy to decorate, as the barn with it's wood and lights and decor is most all the decoration needed to create a great wedding feeling and not much else needs to be added. The venue and package are great for the price. There are items to rent to add things you don't want to buy outright. We rented some items and added our own centerpieces and done! Cindy, the owner, is great to work with! She was there whenever I needed to ask a question in the year leading up to the wedding and was patient with all the questions I asked her as I planned it all. She definitely wants to provide a great experience for those renting from her and will work with you. Two thumbs up!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Thank you so much Heather for your review. Stone Gate loved working with you and James on your beautiful day. Thank you for letting us be a part of your celebration.

Deborah · Married on 04/21/2018

Stone Gate Farm had all the personal, financial and sentimental things we were looking for, not just only in the venue itself but the people running everything...all the way to the wedding coordinator! :) Couldn't be happier with the whole experience and the gate had that "biblical" feel I was looking for in our ceremony. I highly recommend!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Holly · Married on 04/07/2018

We had originally chosen Stone Gate for our daughter's wedding hoping for an outdoor ceremony in front of the beautiful gate. Being April, mother nature did not cooperate, so we had an indoor ceremony. Cindy and Katlin were so helpful in making sure everything went smoothly, and the staff worked seamlessly with our vendors. Absolutely recommend!

Stone Gate Farm: The Barn, The Guest House and The Manor at Twin Oaks Bed & Breakfast 24
    Sent on 04/17/2018

Thank you so much Holly for your kind review. It was Stone Gate's pleasure to be a part of Camden and Jeremy's celebration. Our staff loved working with you.

Rosann · Married on 10/14/2017

I am so happy I choose Stone Gate Farm for my venue! The barn itself is absolutely beautiful so I did not have to decorate much at all. Cindy was very easy to work with. I live in Nashville so we stayed in touch by email and she responded very quickly. Valerie was my coordinator and she was so so sweet and very helpful. She is very good at her job! The morning of the wedding we realized I needed 2 burlap runners for my head table but they only had 1 available to rent so she offered to run to the store to get another one. And she did just that!! She made sure everything went smoothly. The bartenders were awesome as well. I highly recommend this venue!!!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Thank you so much for your kind review for our team. We loved working with you and hope you and James will keep in touch. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your beautiful celebration.
  • F

Fred · Married on 09/09/2017

Our daughter and her husband to be had their wedding on 9/9/2017 at Stone Gate Farm. We absolutely loved this as their choice for their wedding venue. It was a beautiful location for the wedding. We stayed with family members at the guest house adjacent to the Barn. The Barn and the guest house were in impeccable condition and we we enjoyed every part of the accommodations. The owners were very attentive and incredible to work with. They were very accommodating to us with everything. Wonderful wedding venue!
    Mr. & Mrs. Fred Fetzer
    Delray Beach, FL

Sent on 09/24/2017

Thank you so much for your kind review of our venue. It was such a pleasure to us and our team to get to know you and your family and be a part of Cindy and Justin's celebration. Thank you again for choosing Stone Gate.

Cindy · Married on 09/09/2017

I wish I could give higher than a 5! Cindy and her staff are beyond amazing! Our wedding was everything we wanted and so much more. Cindy is all about Southern hospitality and charm! The venue was beautifully decorated and the landscaping was lush and green for our September wedding. We rented the guest house, as well as the barn, and it was perfect for my family to all stay together and get ready. My husband and his family stayed at the Manor and they absolutely loved it! The rooms are nicely decorated and so clean. The breakfast was delicious and the staff very accommodating to food allergies. Cindy was very welcoming and helpful in the planning process with our many phone calls and emails. She patiently answered all of our questions and had some great recommendations on what to do and how the wedding should flow. I would have all of our events at Stone Gate!

Stone Gate Farm: The Barn, The Guest House and The Manor at Twin Oaks Bed & Breakfast 25
    Stone Gate Farm: The Barn, The Guest House and The Manor at Twin Oaks Bed & Breakfast 26
    Stone Gate Farm: The Barn, The Guest House and The Manor at Twin Oaks Bed & Breakfast 27
    Stone Gate Farm: The Barn, The Guest House and The Manor at Twin Oaks Bed & Breakfast 28
    Stone Gate Farm: The Barn, The Guest House and The Manor at Twin Oaks Bed & Breakfast 29
    Stone Gate Farm: The Barn, The Guest House and The Manor at Twin Oaks Bed & Breakfast 30
    Stone Gate Farm: The Barn, The Guest House and The Manor at Twin Oaks Bed & Breakfast 31
    Stone Gate Farm: The Barn, The Guest House and The Manor at Twin Oaks Bed & Breakfast 32
    Sent on 10/09/2017

Cindy, It was our team's pleasure to be a part of your beautiful wedding day. We all loved the excitement and fun and getting to know your family.
    Please come to see us when you are back in town.

Leslie · Married on 07/01/2017

If we could give this place 10 stars we would! The owners are so wonderful and very accommodating. The venue is absolutely stunning and the staff are very friendly and professional. Our coordinator Valerie was amazing! She made sure that everything went as planned and kept me calm when a storm rolled in about 15 minutes before the ceremony. We also rented the guest house on the property which was perfect for our family that was traveling in from others states and countries! We had the most gorgeous wedding thanks to Stone Gate, Cindy and Valerie. I highly recommend this venue!!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Leslie, It was absolutely our pleasure to work with you, Doug and your family. What an amazing wedding day!! Thank you again for allowing Stone Gate to be a part of your celebration.

Vickie · Married on 06/24/2017

I highly recommend this venue, the Boyd's were fantastic and made sure my nieces wedding was perfect. The whole venue is just beautiful from the barn, the gate and all the green landscape. Looking at some of the pictures it is unbelievable how pretty everything is. We stayed at the guest house and it is also beautiful and so convenient, it made things much easier on us.

The staff worked so hard and did an excellent job. Also Valerie helped us so much on the wedding day, I can't imagine not having her there, she is great.
    The guests loved the venue also. I am so glad we found Stone Gate Farms. You will not be disappointed using them, the owners, the Boyd's make sure everything is perfect.

Sent on 07/21/2017

Vickie, Thank you so much for your kind review. We loved working with you and your family for Tori's wedding day. Thank all of you for allowing Stone Gate to be a part of Tori and Aaron's wedding celebration. It was beautiful!

Nikki · Married on 06/10/2017

Cindy and Katlin were wonderful!! Cindy responded to all my questions in a timely manner. She was kind, caring, and professional. Cindy and Katlin made sure Chris and I got the wedding we always wanted. Chris and I could not have asked for a better wedding venue. We had our wedding at the beginning of November, the venue was beautiful. The ceremony was perfect and Cindy and her crew made sure the day was perfect for us. The bartenders were also wonderful. I would highly recommend Stone Gate Farms. We had a wonderful experience!! Great work Cindy!!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Sydney · Married on 06/02/2017

This venue was perfect for us! The outdoor setting with the stone gate was beautiful on its own without having to add any decorations. A patio that joined the stone gate and reception barn was nice and shady for beautiful pictures and a place to mingle. Inside, the barn was a great neutral slate with lots of charm that was easily dressed up for my daughter's gold/black theme with Gatsby inspiration. Cindy Boyd was terrific to work with my wedding planner and me to create a lovely wedding for my daughter!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Kim · Married on 05/20/2017

The Barn at Stone Gate Farm was the first place we visited in searching for a venue for my daughter's wedding. She and her fiancé loved it from the start. From the kindness of the owner, to the care and the time she took to show us the entire property. We left happy, and carried on throughout the week to visit 6 more venues. Every time we left one, they would look at each other and say, Stone Gate. It was decided from day one. So a year out, we booked The Barn at Stone Gate and the Guest House. Throughout this time a question would come up from time to time, and Ms. Cindy always responded within a day. As time grew near, and this mother of the bride's OCD kicked in, she was still there, to call when she didn't have to or to email back and forth until my silly questions were answered. And I believe, because of the care they showed our family and the reassurance that never faded, we entered wedding weekend with a calm I really cannot even describe. The guest house was perfection for our family and I highly recommend renting it for the weekend; it's truly a game changer being able to stay on site. The ceremony site was, of course, as beautiful as my daughter and her now hubby remembered. The pure, simple beauty of this stone gate. It just embodies the pure love that stood in front of it this weekend. Whatever your taste is, it needs no extra décor; it's just simply stunning. The reception was in the barn - the rustic beauty that it is. It's just warm inside and it feels like home. We had over 100 guests at 12 tables (15 looks good too), a sweethearts table, a gift table, the DJs corner, a full bar, caterers buffet, and still tons and tons of room for dancing. It was just perfect!! The owners are just the sweetest. You can tell that weddings mean a lot, and it means a lot to get it right!! It also shows in their entire staff!! This past weekend was just a dream come true!!! Thank you, thank you, a million times thank you!!!!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Kim, It was our pleasure to have the opportunity to share in Maria and Jakob's wedding celebration. What a beautiful wedding she had. Our entire staff has remarked several times about how beautiful Maria was and what a wonderful family to work with. Thank you again for letting Stone Gate be a part of this wonderful day.

Kelsie · Married on 05/13/2017

Stone Gate was EVERYTHING I wanted it to be and more. Mrs. Cindy was a joy to work. Valerie, the coordinator that works there was absolutely fantastic. She was such a big help and they both did all they could to help make the big day go flawlessly. The venue was gorgeous and it was completely worth the great price! Can't say enough good about this place, it was awesome.

Sent on 06/03/2017

Heather · Married on 04/29/2017

We absolutely adored this venue! Everything is in one place (area to get ready, which was amazing, gorgeous ceremony site, and reception site with the tables and linens all set up). We could not have asked for a more beautiful venue, easier people to work with, or a more inclusive venue! Cindy and her team made sure our day was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Heather, you know how excited we were that you and Jason chose our venue. It was our pleasure to host such a beautiful bride and groom on their amazing day.
    Love you guys!

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2016

Highly recommend! The venue price includes tables and chairs (for inside & outside) which is one less thing to worry about. They rent all sorts of other things like tree slices, silverware and plates. They have a barn full of everything you could think of to rent for decorations so you won't have to worry about bringing or returning things. Cindy is great to work with and very quick to respond. It was the perfect choice for us.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Bethany · Married on 10/01/2016

We booked The barn at Stone Gate for our wedding this coming October. Cindy has been a wonderful help every step of the way. I am so pleased with the quick communication and how easy they have made this whole process. They are so super friendly, and the location is gorgeous.

Sent on 01/24/2016

Thank you Bethany for your review. We all look forward to working with you and Joseph and helping to insure that your vision comes true. Can't wait for your beautiful wedding.

Payge · Married on 09/07/2016

I can't put into words how wonderful this venue is. The owner, Cindy is responsive and flexible, sweet and truly makes you feel like you are family. The service, price, and value are unbeatable. Following your big day, you also are granted a 1 night stay in their GORGEOUS manor, with a delicious breakfast to wake up to. The staff, the venue.. everything about this venue is a 10/10!

Sent on 06/20/2017