Stone Creek Lodge Reviews

Stone Creek Lodge 1
Stone Creek Lodge 2
Stone Creek Lodge 3

Beth · Married on 07/13/2019

We booked this venue. For Indy people the drive is worth it. Great price. Great place. Wedding is next summer but looking forward to working with stone Creek.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Carlie · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful place

Our wedding was perfect in every way, they really helped us put our vision into reality. I will always recommend this place it is beautiful and everyone is so nice. It's a little pricey but in the end it is so very worth it

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Stone Creek Lodge 4
    Stone Creek Lodge 5
    Stone Creek Lodge 6

Stone Creek Lodge's reply:

You two crack me up in that last picture! It was a pleasure working with you! Also I would love to have the second picture if you can let your photographer know! That turned out beautiful just like you both!

Rachel · Married on 09/20/2018

I would give them 20 stars if I could! Venue was beautiful and amazingly priced for all they offer! Julie went out of her way to make our day beautiful! Above and beyond service!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

From start to finish everything about this venue is top notch. When you book your wedding here you are getting so much more than just a room. It’s a fairytale setting and that’s exactly how I felt on my wedding day. Julie is seriously amazing she was so helpful from recommending vendors to helping us set things up. She took everything to heart and wanted to make sure everything was perfect and it was. I don’t think my wedding day would have went as smoothly as it did if it wasn’t for her.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Sami · Married on 08/26/2017

Julie and the team at Stone Creek really go above and beyond for you. There were so many little things that I didn't have to worry about on my big day because they had already been done! The versatility of the property was pretty cool, I felt like I had a lot of different options and could really do just about whatever I wanted for ceremony and reception. Not to mention the venue is just gorgeous, I couldn't have been happier with my pictures with such a fantastic background, there are just so many great places for pictures on the property and even a pond in the back for some fun reflection pictures! Overall Stone Creek deserves every little bit of this five star rating!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Chelsea · Married on 07/29/2017

I don't even know where to begin with how thankful my husband and I feel about finding this venue!! This place is ABSOLUTELY beautiful, and the staff is wonderfully amazing in every aspect! We searched and looked at other venues prior to booking the lodge, but as soon as we visited we were sold on this one! This was the first time I had every been to Crawfordsville, and it is just a wonderful town and all the vendors that the lodge suggested worked out wonderfully. We are still getting compliments from our guests almost a month out from our wedding date on how beautiful and how great of a time they had at our wedding. We have not yet received our pictures, but I know they will be amazing as the grounds created the best backdrops for pictures, not to mention Julie even drove my husband, myself, and our photographer to some of our picture spots! We felt so taken care of the whole day and even weeks leading up to our big day. Julie let us come out whenever we wanted to visit and look over the lodge to get a feel for how things would go that day. She even drew out where tables would go and outlined where chairs would go outside, it took soo much pressure off. In addition, the lodge on the inside is so beautiful we really didn't feel the need to decorate much at all! The whole experience was wonderful - they really know how to take care of their clients! Thanks SCL for assisting in making our big day stress free and amazing! :):)

Sent on 08/21/2017

Courtney · Married on 10/08/2016

We booked this venue 1 year before our wedding. The whole process was amazing. Not only is the lodge beautiful, but the property is GORGEOUS! Julie and Nate made this process perfect. We could not have been any happier!!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Amy · Married on 07/30/2016

Stone Creek Lodge was an amazing place to have our wedding. We absolutely loved working with Julie and her husband, and would recommend this venue to anyone! They are so quick to respond, flexible, and friendly. I am so glad we got to share our big day with family and friends in such a beautiful venue with such wonderful people. Julie put us right at ease and was so knowledgeable of local vendors and services. We loved our experience!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Stone Creek Lodge's reply:

So happy we made your day so special! We enjoyed every minute of it!

Kelly · Married on 07/09/2016

Wonderful place for any occasion! Our daughter's wedding reception was there and we had an awesome experience! Fantastic owners, just a pleasure to work with!! Would more than highly recommend this venue!!!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Stone Creek Lodge's reply:

Thanks Kelly! Lyndsy and Nate's reception went seamlessly! Such a beautiful event for a great couple!

Dalton · Married on 05/27/2017

It is a very beautiful place to have a wedding, especially outside. The people that work there are very nice and very easy to work with. It is a little pricey but definitely worth it.

Sent on 07/03/2017

Chelsea · Married on 08/26/2017

I had a wonderful experience with Stone Creek Lodge. I am a planner myself, so having someone who understood the importance of itineraries to me, was a must. Julie and her staff welcomed my detail-oriented, itinerary-loving self and helped make my husband and I's big day a success. This a great, unique, rustic venue. It made our ceremony AND reception so perfect!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Brittney Redmon · Getting married on 12/14/2019

4.2
      3.0
      3.0

Country chic

We loved how it felt like a cabin but like a barn too! We loved the price and how much it had to offer with the suites, play room for the kiddies, and babysitters if needed be. This venue is definitely on our lidt to re-look at.

Sent on 12/12/2018