Stolen Moments Reviews

Stolen Moments 6
Stolen Moments 7

Krysia · Married on 07/06/2019

Band of Gold/ Harpist/ Photo Booth

My wedding was last Saturday and they did such a great job. I would hire them again. We had dinner and dancing in separate rooms so for the dinner portion we had Mary, the band leader and the keyboardist play and then afterwards we went upstairs to the main room for dancing. They were phenomenal. The band had eight pieces with 3 singers. Everyone was dancing and my friends who normally don't dance were on the dance floor. I looked at another band my friends had suggested who played at a wedding that they attended, but I looked locally and stumbled upon Ann and Stolen Moments. I personally did not hear the band at any event. Ann showed me a video clip in her office and told me she has Mary sing at her personal events. Mary has such a great voice. If you live locally, go to Dobbs and sit in Ann's office to get comfortable with her. Although it was a leap of faith, I could not have been happier with my selection of using them. I also did get the harpist for happy hour and did a photo booth through stolen moments. Ann is flexible and accommodating and will work with you. I believe the music really did set the tone of the reception and could not be happier with working with them!!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Hi Krysia,

Thank you the beautiful review! We appreciate you choosing to shop locally and trusting Stolen Moments. It always brings us great satisfaction when our clients are truly happy with our services. We wish a lifetime or love, happiness and peace!

• alpfefs

Ali · Married on 06/08/2019

True Professionals!

The Stolen Moments Band played at our wedding last weekend and was absolutely amazing. Not only did they play hit after hit during the reception, they also provided beautiful ceremony music and a terrific jazz trio for cocktail hour. Additionally, we used their Photobooth services, which was another huge hit. Ann and Paul are so easy to work with and everyone at our wedding kept telling us how good the band was. Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/16/2019

Hi Ali,
    Congratulations once again! The band had an amazing time performing for your guests and family! We truly appreciate your
    positive feedback. Thank you again for choosing Stolen Moments!

C · Married on 05/26/2019

Absolutely the best!

Ann and Ivan truly made our wedding even better then we could have ever imagined! We highly recommend them for your wedding/next event! Ann (coordinator) was especially flexible, communicative and accommodating. A special shout out to Ivan (DJ/Emcee) for all of his energy, attention to detail, and flexibility the day of. We appreciate both of them from the bottom of our hearts.

¡Que sigue la fiesta! 💃🏽
    Crystal & Mike
    05.26.2019

Sent on 05/29/2019

Stolen Moments's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for such a positive beautiful review.
    It was our pleasure to be part of your special moment in time.
    Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness!

Geri Orfei · Married on 02/27/2019

Best Wedding Ever!

You can't even describe how great Stolen Moments was at my son's wedding! There is no band in the metro New York area that even comes close, hands down. You feel like you are at a customized concert, and you are, for the bride and groom! It comes off as effortless, and the night ended much too soon.....a sign of true professionalism.

Sent on 02/27/2019

Chris Latch · Married on 02/23/2019

BEST decision ever on music for a wedding!

Just got married and used this band! Everyone can't stop talking about Stolen Moments playing at our wedding. They did a PHENOMENAL job and played the top songs that we really really wanted to hear. From country, classic italian, pop, 70s disco, to today's top hits--- they played every variety and everyone LOVED it! Not once did I not see someone on the dance floor! They were so professional and accommodating. The MC guided everything in the right direction and really read the crowed. Loved when the singers would get out on the dance floor as well to bump things up! It truly was a blast--- They read the crowd so well that we didn't have to worry about the party dying down or a bad song coming on. They had it all covered. The sound was amazing---- Truly cannot get over what a great choice it was to pick a live band!

Everyone is still calling to rave about the wedding that was 2 weeks ago! BOOK THIS BAND! You won't be disappointed--- it was so FUN!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Stolen Moments's reply:

Thank you Thank you!!! We truly appreciate your kind words.
    It was our pleasure to part of your celebration! Congratulations once again of your marriage. We wish you health, happiness & love.
  • Clare

Clare Corbett · Married on 02/08/2019

Simply amazing.

From talking with Ann about our style, to taking an easy yet effective online survey, to the band’s incredible performance on our wedding day, we were blown away by Stolen Moments from start to finish! I have never seen a band read a crowd better, all the while still following our loose requests. The band was tireless and had all of our guests dancing all night long! We can’t say enough positive things about our entire Stolen Moments experience. Our guests still mention how much they loved the band!

Sent on 05/14/2019
    Stolen Moments 19
    Stolen Moments 20
    Stolen Moments 21

Stolen Moments's reply:

Wow! We truly appreciate your positive feedback. It was pleasure to perform for such a beautiful couple inside and out!! Congrats once again. Thank you for sharing the photos!

Tony Kim · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing experience!

My wife and I got married on November 10, 2018 at the Thayer Hotel, located at West Point, NY. Admittedly, I procrastinated a bit in hiring a DJ and started reaching out to several DJ's a few months prior to the big day. Ann from Stolen Moments was the first to respond shortly after I submitted an inquiry. I was impressed by the level of service and professional demeanor, which was why my wife and I made a trip out to their office to meet with her. Stolen Moments offered us a great price for the package that we selected. What we really appreciated was the flexibility and the thoughtful questions they asked us in order to fully understand our wedding needs and expectations. About a month prior to the wedding day, my wife and I made a second trip to their office, only this time to meet with our DJ, Tommy Spinella. He offered many great suggestions on the flow wedding and several music selections. My wife and I immediately felt comfortable and confident that Stolen Moments was the best choice for our needs. On the day of the wedding, DJ Tommy was at our venue early as promised and proceeded to set up his equipment along with conducting a sound test. During the reception DJ Tommy CRUSHED IT! His music selection got most of our conservative guests on the dance floor and not to mention the fact he even sang a couple of songs extremely well. I highly recommend Stolen Moments and we will be sure to convince my brother and his fiance to use them for their wedding.

-Tony

Sent on 12/26/2018

Stolen Moments's reply:

Thank you! Thank you! We truly appreciate you taking the time to review our services. The DJ's commented on your beautiful choreographed 1st dance. They said one of the best of the season!
    Happy New Year and wishing you a lifetime of happiness.
    Ann & DJ Tom

Miranda · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing band!

They say a good band at a wedding makes the life of the party, we just had our wedding last month at the Rowsley Estate in Scarsdale and can't agree more with it! Not only Band of Gold are superb musicians (both my husband and I are musicians so we are very critical when it comes to good quality musicianship), they graciously accommodated our special requests and the entertainment they provided was out of this world!!! Thank you so much and we will definitely recommend you to our friends weddings or events in the future :)

Sent on 11/13/2018

ashley · Married on 07/03/2018

Stolen Moments performed at my wedding on 7/3/18. They were professional, on time, and FANTASTIC! The ceremony music and the jazz trio during the cocktail hour were amazing. The band was INCREDIBLE during the reception. The dance floor was packed all night and they even played another song after all of the guests chanted to play one more song. Stolen Moments really made the night. Everybody keeps telling me how great they were even days later. I had multiple people tell me to hold onto their business card! THANK YOU Ann, Paul, and everybody else!!!!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Stolen Moments's reply:

Thank you Ashley for posting a review so quickly! We greatly appreciate your kind words and we enjoyed being part of your celebration! It was a rocking party and your family and friends were great to perform for!! Please thank your Mom and Dad again for personally calling me after the wedding to let me know how thrilled they were! Congratulations once again on your marriage.

Kristen · Married on 05/19/2018

DJ Tommy Spin and the rest of the staff at Stolen Moments were a pleasure to work with. He spent time learning about the kind of music that we wanted and delivered 100%! Our entrances were perfectly timed with the music (I was pretty particular) and he did an excellent job choosing music that filled the dance floor. I absolutely hate hokey DJ's that have a really huge and loud cheesy voice when they address the guests. He was NOTHING like that. We would HIGHLY recommend DJ Tommy Spin!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Hi Kristen,
    Congratulations once more on your marriage. Thank you for your kind words and sharing your experience with our company. It was a pleasure to work with you as well and we truly appreciate the feedback! Hope to see you soon at another event.

Kelly · Married on 11/24/2017

It was the highlight of my wedding! Amazing services! I will recommend it! Jody the singer was spectacular!!!

Sent on 01/27/2018
    Stolen Moments 22
    Stolen Moments 23
    Stolen Moments 24
    Stolen Moments 25
    Stolen Moments 26

Hi Kelly,

Thank you so much for posting a review and photos. We appreciate you trusting Stolen Moments Entertainment to provide the music for your special day!

Kerry · Married on 11/04/2017

The Stolen Moments Band made our Wedding Day so special!!!!

Paul Scatt (The Band Leader) and Ann Scatt (Band Manager) went above and beyond to make us happy. The husband and wife team provide unparalleled customer service to their clients. Their professionalism and organizational skills are a rare find in the current Wedding Industry. I am truly grateful for their patience, kindness and generosity through out this entire wedding planning process. Paul has a great musical ear and is extremely proficient in his trade. He knows how to provide a top notch performance and works beautifully with the rest of the band.

Regarding the Band:
    The band delivers a TEN STAR performance. Our Wedding Night was truly unforgettable due to the presence of the talented musicians! We haven't stopped receiving compliments about how amazing Wedding Band was ....the dance floor was completely packed all night and our guests had a wonderful time!! Each and every band member is energetic, engaging and extremely talented. The band can easily cater to an eclectic audience...they sang songs from various musical genres and were able to make everyone happy--My 18 year old cousins and 85 year old grandma were both thrilled with the music selection.

Thank you, Paul, Ann, and the Band for helping us create such a fun atmosphere for our Wedding guests. I truly mean it when I say that booking the Stolen Moments Band was the best decision we made!!!

I highly recommend Stolen Moments to everyone and anyone in need of a live band! You will not regret working with this group of incredible people

Sent on 11/06/2017
    Stolen Moments 27

Caitlin · Married on 10/07/2017

Going with Stolen Moments was the best decision we made for our wedding. They were recommended to us from one of my family members and we could not be more grateful that we listened to them. From the second we met Ann at their office, we knew we would be taken care of. She was so nice and put us at ease the second we walked in. You don't really know how much planning goes into a wedding until you're actually the ones doing it but after meeting Ann and just listening to her go through everything we knew that the music for our wedding was one thing we did not need to worry about anymore. We worked with MC Tommy Spins and after speaking to him about what we wanted for the day, we knew he would deliver. He was so talented and everyone at the wedding loved him. We had a smaller wedding than other people but with how packed the dance floor was all night it seemed so much bigger. Everyone who attended our wedding told us what a absolutely amazing time they had and I know the biggest reason for that is from us picking Stolen Moments! I will be recommending them to anyone who asks because they are the best at what they do and you will not be disappointed if you choose them!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Hi Caitlin and John,
    Congratulations once again on your marriage. And thank for trusting our company and DJs to be part of your celebration. We truly enjoyed performing for your friends and family. It was a great night and we are truly grateful for you positive feedback!

Jason · Married on 09/09/2017

Stolen Moments was a pleasure to work with even though we ended up being difficult customers! Music is important to both me and my wife, so we had some trouble making decisions. Throughout, Stolen Moments bent over backwards to be flexible and help us make the right selections for our special day. We ended up with DJ Ivan, who did a fantastic and highly professional job. He executed everything we asked for flawlessly, to include playing our processional over the venue speaker system with very specific timing requirements. We settled on a harpist for the live music, and Joy did a consultation and played us samples of her playing over the phone helping us build playlists for both the ceremony and cocktail hour. Truly, Stolen Moments was OUTSTANDING.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Hi Jason,

We appreciate you describing your experience with our office and our entertainers in such a positive way! Thank you once again for having us be part of your wedding day.

Congratulations and we wish you many years of happiness!

Ann, DJ Ivan and Joy!

Melanie · Married on 09/03/2017

Band of Gold played at our wedding and were phenomenal! Everyone could not stop talking about how talented and energetic they were. They were truly the life of the party and got everyone up on their feet and dancing! Their song selection was fantastic and very diverse. Ann was also extremely responsive and easy to work with. She was consistently available to discuss song choices and my ideas for my wedding. We would recommend Band of Gold without hesitation!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Hi Melanie,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to post positive feedback on the band it is greatly appreciated! I heard it wan an amazing party and thank you for getting me all your song requests early! Congratulations once again and enjoy your married life!

John · Married on 08/12/2017

We hired this band right after hearing them for the very first time. We did not even listen to any other bands. We were more than pleased with their performance at our son's wedding on Saturday, August 12, 2017. They played a lot of our favorites and a good variety of music and got everyone involved in the festivities. I would highly reccommend them.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Stolen Moments's reply:

Thanks John for the review! The band really enjoyed being part of the celebration of your son's marriage.

Ben · Married on 07/21/2017

Anne was amazing to work with. The band and singers were phenomenal. Every guest kept saying how amazing our band was. They really helped to make the day truly amazing

Sent on 07/21/2017

Stolen Moments's reply:

Thank you Ben! We appreciate your kind words! Congratulations once again on your wedding and we wish you only the best!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/01/2017

You NEED to book Stolen Moments/Band of Gold ASAP for your wedding! I have never seen a dance floor more packed at a wedding than ours was and it was all because of Band of Gold! Frank, Mary, Bo, Mark, Stephen, Luke, those of you I forgot...you guys are INCREDIBLE! It was because of each of you that our guests and Brian and I had the time of our lives. Your talent is far beyond compare!

Sent on 04/03/2017

Stolen Moments's reply:

We truly appreciate you taking time to write a review and express your experience with our entertainment! Congratulations once again and thank you again for your kind words!!

Scott · Married on 03/11/2017

Pick Staging, Original Band :)

Sent on 03/14/2017

kerriann · Married on 11/13/2016

Amazing!! I can't say enough great things about the Stolen Moments Band! They were so easy to work with, sounded fantastic, kept the energy up (without being annoying) and had everyone dancing. They are truly professional performers and anyone who wants amazing entertainment at their wedding should hire them!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Hi Kerriann,

Congratulation once again on your marriage. It is always appreciated when a client takes the time to put into words the experience they had with our office.
    We really enjoyed being part of your celebration! Good luck to you in the future.

Graham · Married on 10/08/2016

The band was absolutely phenomenal. From beginning to end, we could not have asked for anything more or better. The music was just what we talked about. The energy was amazing. And we got compliments from everyone we spoke with about how awesome the band was. One person, for example said: "I forgot that when you're in New York you get Broadway caliber people to play at your wedding." We are eternally grateful to everyone in the band for creating an unforgettable night. Thank you.

Sent on 11/10/2016

Kelsey · Married on 10/02/2016

My husband and I married on October 2, 2016. We hosted our ceremony and reception at Havest on Hudson in Hastings. Partnering with Stolen Moments was wonderful decision. Ann was most helpful in the planning stage. Although we picked a rather simpler package Ann made me feel as equally important as a vip client. Tommy aka DJ Tommy Spin was a true entertainer. He was dressed sharp, prompt in timing and was set up and ready to go at least 30 minutes befor guest arrival. Tommy took the time to ensure my officiant was set up for the ceremony. He customized the instrumental song I walked down the isle too so it would play at just the right moments when my bridesmaids walked down and then me. Tommy also introduced himself to my father befor the event. My father is on oxygen and is limited in mobility. Tommy ensured that when it was my dads turn to lead the toast he brought him a wireless mic to his table so he didn't have to worry about moving around. To top it off, guests kept raving about his performances. What performances I asked? Multiple multiple people said Tommy the DJ would take over singing live parts of some songs. I was so busy schmoozing, and he sounded so perfect I can't say I realized it. A bummer for me not to see but my guests raved just how great of a singer he was.
    Sometimes in hospitality and service you only know when things go wrong, but here everything went right so much so it stood out. Ann and Tommy I thank you for delivering flawless, genuine service. I gladly recommend this company to brides looking for an amazing value, professional service and fantastic entertainment! Kudos!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Stolen Moments's reply:

Kelsey and Ken, it was an honor for me to perform for one of the most special days in your life. I can't begin to tell you how thankful I am for all of your wonderful comments. Your family and friends went out of their way to make me feel that I was part of your family. It's not work for me when I have such a wonderful audience, it fuels me and makes me give the best performance that I can. You had a beautiful day, Harvest on Hudson is a beautiful place, and you are a beautiful couple. I wish you nothing but happiness in the future and I hope our paths do again. Tommy Spin

Stephanie · Married on 09/18/2016

One of our co-workers used Stolen Moments band. He said how amazing they were so we decided to give them a call. Ann corridinated everything and was very organized and responsive. Peter and Tom were our DJ and MC. They were great! Not your typical cheesy DJ. We picked out certain songs we definitely wanted played and they helped us fill in the rest based on our music style. Everything turned out perfect the day of our wedding. Stolen Moments is a great company. We highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ/Band.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Alana · Married on 09/16/2016

We were lucky enough to have Joy play the harp for our ceremony. I met Joy before I even met my husband, at a wedding expo in Warwick, NY. She played so beautifully that I kept her card for years, until I actually needed it about four years later! That’s how unforgettable her talent is. She was very flexible with regard to what she would play. She even learned a few songs from a Final Fantasy video game that my husband wanted played during the ceremony. You can’t get better service than that! The company itself was also very attentive and quick with responding to my questions leading up to the big day. I definitely recommend this company to anyone who wants a special, unique touch to their wedding!

Sent on 10/01/2016