132 Reviews for StolenMoments & UndeniableDJs

Rehearsal Dinner (2)
Liability Insurance (2)
Lighting (2)
131 StolenMoments & UndeniableDJs Reviews

It was the highlight of my wedding! Amazing services! I will recommend it! Jody the singer was spectacular!!!

Photo for StolenMoments & UndeniableDJs Review - Jody
Profile Picture Kelly , 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

The Stolen Moments Band made our Wedding Day so special!!!!

Paul Scatt (The Band Leader) and Ann Scatt (Band Manager) went above and beyond to make us happy. The husband and wife team provide unparalleled customer service to their clients. Their professionalism and organizational skills are a rare find in the current Wedding Industry. I am truly grateful for their patience, kindness and generosity through out this entire wedding planning process. Paul has a great musical ear and is extremely proficient in his trade. He knows how to provide a top notch performance and works beautifully with the rest of the band.

Regarding the Band:
The band delivers a TEN STAR performance. Our Wedding Night was truly unforgettable due to the presence of the talented musicians! We haven't stopped receiving compliments about how amazing Wedding Band was ....the dance floor was completely packed all night and our guests had a wonderful time!! Each and every band member is energetic, engaging and extremely talented. The band can easily cater to an eclectic audience...they sang songs from various musical genres and were able to make everyone happy--My 18 year old cousins and 85 year old grandma were both thrilled with the music selection.

Thank you, Paul, Ann, and the Band for helping us create such a fun atmosphere for our Wedding guests. I truly mean it when I say that booking the Stolen Moments Band was the best decision we made!!!

I highly recommend Stolen Moments to everyone and anyone in need of a live band! You will not regret working with this group of incredible people

Profile Picture Kerry, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Going with Stolen Moments was the best decision we made for our wedding. They were recommended to us from one of my family members and we could not be more grateful that we listened to them. From the second we met Ann at their office, we knew we would be taken care of. She was so nice and put us at ease the second we walked in. You don't really know how much planning goes into a wedding until you're actually the ones doing it but after meeting Ann and just listening to her go through everything we knew that the music for our wedding was one thing we did not need to worry about anymore. We worked with MC Tommy Spins and after speaking to him about what we wanted for the day, we knew he would deliver. He was so talented and everyone at the wedding loved him. We had a smaller wedding than other people but with how packed the dance floor was all night it seemed so much bigger. Everyone who attended our wedding told us what a absolutely amazing time they had and I know the biggest reason for that is from us picking Stolen Moments! I will be recommending them to anyone who asks because they are the best at what they do and you will not be disappointed if you choose them!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Stolen Moments was a pleasure to work with even though we ended up being difficult customers! Music is important to both me and my wife, so we had some trouble making decisions. Throughout, Stolen Moments bent over backwards to be flexible and help us make the right selections for our special day. We ended up with DJ Ivan, who did a fantastic and highly professional job. He executed everything we asked for flawlessly, to include playing our processional over the venue speaker system with very specific timing requirements. We settled on a harpist for the live music, and Joy did a consultation and played us samples of her playing over the phone helping us build playlists for both the ceremony and cocktail hour. Truly, Stolen Moments was OUTSTANDING.

Profile Picture Jason, 9/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Band of Gold played at our wedding and were phenomenal! Everyone could not stop talking about how talented and energetic they were. They were truly the life of the party and got everyone up on their feet and dancing! Their song selection was fantastic and very diverse. Ann was also extremely responsive and easy to work with. She was consistently available to discuss song choices and my ideas for my wedding. We would recommend Band of Gold without hesitation!

Profile Picture Melanie, 9/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We hired this band right after hearing them for the very first time. We did not even listen to any other bands. We were more than pleased with their performance at our son's wedding on Saturday, August 12, 2017. They played a lot of our favorites and a good variety of music and got everyone involved in the festivities. I would highly reccommend them.

Profile Picture John, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Anne was amazing to work with. The band and singers were phenomenal. Every guest kept saying how amazing our band was. They really helped to make the day truly amazing

Profile Picture Ben, 7/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ

You NEED to book Stolen Moments/Band of Gold ASAP for your wedding! I have never seen a dance floor more packed at a wedding than ours was and it was all because of Band of Gold! Frank, Mary, Bo, Mark, Stephen, Luke, those of you I forgot...you guys are INCREDIBLE! It was because of each of you that our guests and Brian and I had the time of our lives. Your talent is far beyond compare!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/1/17, 16 Reviews
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Reception, Vocals

Pick Staging, Original Band :)

Profile Picture Scott, 3/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ

Amazing!! I can't say enough great things about the Stolen Moments Band! They were so easy to work with, sounded fantastic, kept the energy up (without being annoying) and had everyone dancing. They are truly professional performers and anyone who wants amazing entertainment at their wedding should hire them!

Profile Picture kerriann, 11/13/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Microphones, Sound/PA System

The band was absolutely phenomenal. From beginning to end, we could not have asked for anything more or better. The music was just what we talked about. The energy was amazing. And we got compliments from everyone we spoke with about how awesome the band was. One person, for example said: "I forgot that when you're in New York you get Broadway caliber people to play at your wedding." We are eternally grateful to everyone in the band for creating an unforgettable night. Thank you.

Profile Picture User7399329, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

My husband and I married on October 2, 2016. We hosted our ceremony and reception at Havest on Hudson in Hastings. Partnering with Stolen Moments was wonderful decision. Ann was most helpful in the planning stage. Although we picked a rather simpler package Ann made me feel as equally important as a vip client. Tommy aka DJ Tommy Spin was a true entertainer. He was dressed sharp, prompt in timing and was set up and ready to go at least 30 minutes befor guest arrival. Tommy took the time to ensure my officiant was set up for the ceremony. He customized the instrumental song I walked down the isle too so it would play at just the right moments when my bridesmaids walked down and then me. Tommy also introduced himself to my father befor the event. My father is on oxygen and is limited in mobility. Tommy ensured that when it was my dads turn to lead the toast he brought him a wireless mic to his table so he didn't have to worry about moving around. To top it off, guests kept raving about his performances. What performances I asked? Multiple multiple people said Tommy the DJ would take over singing live parts of some songs. I was so busy schmoozing, and he sounded so perfect I can't say I realized it. A bummer for me not to see but my guests raved just how great of a singer he was.
Sometimes in hospitality and service you only know when things go wrong, but here everything went right so much so it stood out. Ann and Tommy I thank you for delivering flawless, genuine service. I gladly recommend this company to brides looking for an amazing value, professional service and fantastic entertainment! Kudos!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

One of our co-workers used Stolen Moments band. He said how amazing they were so we decided to give them a call. Ann corridinated everything and was very organized and responsive. Peter and Tom were our DJ and MC. They were great! Not your typical cheesy DJ. We picked out certain songs we definitely wanted played and they helped us fill in the rest based on our music style. Everything turned out perfect the day of our wedding. Stolen Moments is a great company. We highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ/Band.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

We were lucky enough to have Joy play the harp for our ceremony. I met Joy before I even met my husband, at a wedding expo in Warwick, NY. She played so beautifully that I kept her card for years, until I actually needed it about four years later! That’s how unforgettable her talent is. She was very flexible with regard to what she would play. She even learned a few songs from a Final Fantasy video game that my husband wanted played during the ceremony. You can’t get better service than that! The company itself was also very attentive and quick with responding to my questions leading up to the big day. I definitely recommend this company to anyone who wants a special, unique touch to their wedding!

Profile Picture Alana, 9/16/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Entertainer

Stolen moments provided services for our wedding in August. They were beyond amazing! We used them for ceremony music which was terrific and classy, the dj for the reception was phenomenal! He kept the party running flawlessly. Our guests were dancing all night! The photobooth was outstanding, we have been so so many weddings and their photobooth is by far the best one I've seen. The provide an attendant for the photobooth which makes everything run smooth! I would absolutely recommend them for anyone's wedding! Ann is very easy, helpful and pleasant to book with :)

Profile Picture Victoria, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

STOLEN MOMENTS BAND WAS AMAZING! From the beginning to the end, they were awesome. They never stopped playing and they kept everyone dancing throughout the party. The woman vocalists are UNBELIEVABLE!, I kept saying WOW!. I am the mother of the bride, and the most important part of the wedding besides the bride and groom is the band. The band makes the party, and Stolen Moments made our wedding incredible. If you can afford a band, I would choose them. you will not be sorry! Ann in the office helped my daughter and I through the whole process. She was responsive and willing to help us with everything. Paul, the head singer spoke with the bride and groom to make sure they got what they wanted in way of songs. The party did not stop once, even at the end, they played two more songs on request! IF you are questioning which band to use, Use Stolen Moments, you will not be disappointed!
Next wedding Stolen Moments will be there!!!!

I have twomore weddings in the future

Profile Picture User5318590, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

We really loved the band. They were so talented and very entertaining. They were great at reading the crowd and were very talented! I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/2/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Instrumentals, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals, Microphones, Sound/PA System

OK, let’s get this straight: Stolen Moments is incredible. We decided to use them for our wedding after enjoying a different DJ/MC combo at work during a friend’s wedding. We met with Ann (who is a gem!) and were able to set up a comprehensive package that worked for our budget. We had a DJ, M.C., and an entertainer, along with a large photo booth (it was a HIT!) and splurged on saxophone player (highly recommend splurging on it, as guests absolutely love the sax accompaniment. He even accommodated our Best Man with some impromptu “Careless Whisper” as an intro for his speech, and it was a hit!). Jamel , our entertainer, is THE BEST and is worth whatever price he commands. Guests young and old raved about him all night, took photos with him, got into dance battles with him, and joined him on the mic. Peter was also an incredible DJ and was perfect all night. Modern jams, 90s throwbacks, oldies, country/pop, crowd pleasers like the cha-cha slide; he just knows when to play the right song at the right time. If you’ve read this far, stop it and go call Ann immediately and book them!!!

Profile Picture User6953641, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Stolen Moments played at both of my daughters' weddings in 2010 and 2016. They are on target with current music, they know how to keep the dance floor packed and were accommodating to all our requests. NO ONE sat down; people of all ages! The majority of comments after wedding from friends were--the BAND!

Profile Picture User6961255, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

Stolen Moments performed at my wedding in June 2016 and they were AMAZING! In short, they have great talent, a lively spirit, and are extremely accommodating and easy to work with. I worked closely with Paul and Ann (the band leader/owners) to plan the wedding and they were so nice and accommodating - they helped give a lot of suggestions and played a really amazing rendition of "that's amore" for my first dance that I will never forget! The band has some amazing singers and as mentioned above, are very lively and engaging. To give some evidence of the quality of the singers, during one performance over dinner all of my wedding guests got up and applauded the singer. It was basically a non-stop party and all of my guests commented how good the band was - it is almost like you are at a concert, that is how good they are! All in all, I am so pleased that I found this band and I was able to have them at my wedding - they made a very memorable day and were a true pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Ilana, 6/23/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

I first heard of Stolen Moments at a Bridal Expo and instantly I knew I wanted them to play at my wedding. My wedding was a little over 2 weeks ago and I am still being told how amazing their band was and how much fun everyone had! Stolen Moments took the time to see what my husband and I liked in musical styles and they sang/played our requested songs beautifully. They made the whole night very enjoyable and so entertaining. I would definitely recommend them to any future bride/groom !!

Profile Picture User6926498, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ
Services Used: Gobo Projector, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Music During Breaks, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Vocals

Stolen Moments Undeniable DJs are an incredible DJ company who kept our guests dancing throughout our entire wedding reception on June 10th! From our initial meeting with Ann to our final meeting with our MC, Tom, I knew that we were in great and capable hands as every detail was handled in such a professional and organized manner. Ann and Tom provided us with a timeline of the day in terms of music and made sure that the dance sets, speeches, etc. fit in perfectly with the timeline our venue, Whitby Castle, had given us. She even gave us suggestions as to introduction songs when walking into the reception that would complement other songs we had chosen. The day of the wedding, Tom coordinated with our maitre d to make bridal party introductions, speeches, first dance and parent dances go off without a hitch. The lighting and our Gobo with our monogram that was provided to us by Stolen Moments enhanced our venue and were set up just as we had anticipated- to enhance, but not overpower the room. They played a wide variety of music styles, catering to every guest at the wedding, which was evident by the majority of our guests staying on the dance floor most of the night! It was really nice to have the confidence in the company to not have to provide a huge song list prior to the wedding. The DJ and MC read our crowd so well that our guests are still talking about how great they were and how the music "made" the wedding. Ann and Tom, Bill and I want to thank you so much for the incredible job you did and for keeping everyone up and dancing till the end of the night!

Profile Picture Kerry, 6/10/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ

Tom was amazing if you don't use him for your wedding you are really missing out

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

When we first met with Ann from "Stolen Moments" she said she would customize their staff to accommodate our style of music and true to her word she did, in recommending Tom as our emcee and Peter as our DJ.

At the reception Tom's ability to instinctively select the correct mix of music and songs to fit our guests enjoyment coupled with his singing ability had everyone on the dance floor. The schedule of events went very smoothly from beginning to end and weeks later we are still receiving compliments on the music and what a wonderful time we all had.

We would highly recommend Stolen Moments for anyone who wishes to have a wonderful music venue.

Profile Picture Catherine, 5/22/16, 1 Review