Stolen Moments Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Michael F. Married on 08/20/2021

Amazing!

Stolen moments was the highlight of our wedding. Ann and Paul were so easy to work with and helped take the stress out of wedding planning. I'd 100% recommend them for any wedding or event. What a party they can throw!

Stolen Moments's reply:

Thank you Michael!! It was pleasure to perform for such a nice couple who trusted the band's experience and professionalism.
    Congratulations once more we wish you both a lifetime of love, happiness and good health.

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth S. Married on 05/15/2021

Great Band, Easy to Work with, Great Experience

Stolen Moments was amazing to work with for my wedding. Both Paul and Ann are easy to communicate with and flawlessly made my wedding spectacular. Definitely splurge for a band instead of a dj. Paul helped me sing at my wedding and they also customized my first dance, which we had choreographed. Definitely recommend.

Stolen Moments's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth!! Congratulations once more and we were so happy to perform at your event. I heard you sounded amazing on the song you sang with the band! We appreciate you taking the time to review us it means a lot.

Best wishes for a lifetime of health and happiness,

Ann & Paul
    Linda R. Married on 04/02/2021

A Stolen Moments Wedding

We recently hired Stolen Moments Entertainment for my son and daughter-in-law’s wedding. They were absolutely amazing from beginning to end. The classical trio played before and during the ceremony. They played all rock songs before the ceremony and everyone commented how great the rock songs sounded. During the cocktail hour, we had the Calypso trio. Everyone was dancing around as they waited at the different food stations. We all felt like we were in the Caribbean! For the reception, we had the entire band and all the singers, including an extra singer, Armando, who sang all our Italian favorites. He was incredible!
    The band was amazing and everyone danced all night. We had lots of amazing compliments. The song I wanted to dance to with my son was very new by Bon Jovi, but Steve learned it, sounded just like Bon Jovi, and was amazing. It was so very special to me and I will never forget it.
    If you want your event to be a success, the music has to be great and Stolen Moments is the way to go. Call Ann and she will be the most kind, courteous, and informative person you will find to help you with your special event planning.

Stolen Moments's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for your kind words and review! The band truly enjoyed performing at your event! Congratulations once more.
  • Michelle
    Michelle R. Married on 04/02/2021

Dont plan to sit down with this band!

We worked with Ann and Paul to plan through all our music. They helped make our planning experience easy and effortless. Day of, this band made it hard for us to sit down throughout the night. The music was fantastic and we had everyone out on the dance floor. Everything we asked for from classical trio playing rock songs during the ceremony, calypso for cocktail hour, and band including italian singer at the reception by far exceeded our expectations. Everyone complimented us on how amazing the band was. Our wedding so much FUN thanks to the good energy all the band members brought to our special day. We truly can't thank you enough!

Stolen Moments's reply:

Thank you! Thank you! It was an honor to be part of your celebration and we were so happy to finally get you on the dance floor!! Wishing you a lifetime of health, happiness and fun!
    Marisa Married on 12/09/2020

Amazing Music for our reception

The Original Stolen Moments Band exceeded our already high expectations for our reception music! Even with the covid restrictions they brought high energy to our wedding. They even brought to life my original song for my father daughter dance. It was beyond anything I could have expected! We had a wonderful wedding and would definitely recommend them!
  • Liz
    Liz G. Married on 10/09/2020

Easy to work with - Go to DJ

They are super responsive and easy to work with. They understandable and are willing to take the time to review every detail. My friend used them at their wedding and they were wonderful! I highly suggest them!
  • Ali
    Ali O. Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing DJ package!

We had an incredible experience with Stolen Moments and all of their staff! Working with Ann was a breeze - she was extremely responsive, kind and organized and we knew we were in good hands from the beginning. Ivan was our MC and Peter was our DJ and they were a perfect pair. Ivan was so much fun and Peter played a playlist that kept the dance floor PACKED the entire night, while playing all of the songs that we requested. We also had uplighting and a Photo Booth from Stolen Moments, affordable add-ons that made the night that extra special. In addition - we booked Joy, a harpist, for our ceremony through Stolen Moments. She was a beautiful harpist and an even more beautiful person - she truly made our ceremony perfect! We are so happy we decided to go with Stolen Moments as they were a really big part of an unbelievable night.
    Danielle Married on 09/01/2019

Best DJ Ever!

Ann worked with me to meet all of my needs. She found me the PERFECT emcee for our wedding. She was flexible and responded quickly to everything. The dj is the heart and soul of the party and our wedding was perfect because of it. We also did a photo booth, we went with the inflatable which was a hit. They brought so many good props and gave us a signed photo book with all the pictures that was just amazing!

Stolen Moments's reply:

Thank you Danielle and Luis! It was an honor to perform at your event and to be part of such a celebration of love. Thank you again for choosing Stolen Moments to entertain you. We truly appreciate your business. Congratulations once more!
    Krysia Married on 07/06/2019

Band of Gold/ Harpist/ Photo Booth

My wedding was last Saturday and they did such a great job. I would hire them again. We had dinner and dancing in separate rooms so for the dinner portion we had Mary, the band leader and the keyboardist play and then afterwards we went upstairs to the main room for dancing. They were phenomenal. The band had eight pieces with 3 singers. Everyone was dancing and my friends who normally don't dance were on the dance floor. I looked at another band my friends had suggested who played at a wedding that they attended, but I looked locally and stumbled upon Ann and Stolen Moments. I personally did not hear the band at any event. Ann showed me a video clip in her office and told me she has Mary sing at her personal events. Mary has such a great voice. If you live locally, go to Dobbs and sit in Ann's office to get comfortable with her. Although it was a leap of faith, I could not have been happier with my selection of using them. I also did get the harpist for happy hour and did a photo booth through stolen moments. Ann is flexible and accommodating and will work with you. I believe the music really did set the tone of the reception and could not be happier with working with them!!

Hi Krysia,

Thank you the beautiful review! We appreciate you choosing to shop locally and trusting Stolen Moments. It always brings us great satisfaction when our clients are truly happy with our services. We wish a lifetime or love, happiness and peace!

• alpfefs
    Ali Married on 06/08/2019

True Professionals!

The Stolen Moments Band played at our wedding last weekend and was absolutely amazing. Not only did they play hit after hit during the reception, they also provided beautiful ceremony music and a terrific jazz trio for cocktail hour. Additionally, we used their Photobooth services, which was another huge hit. Ann and Paul are so easy to work with and everyone at our wedding kept telling us how good the band was. Highly recommend.

Hi Ali,
    Congratulations once again! The band had an amazing time performing for your guests and family! We truly appreciate your
    positive feedback. Thank you again for choosing Stolen Moments!
    C Married on 05/26/2019

Absolutely the best!

Ann and Ivan truly made our wedding even better then we could have ever imagined! We highly recommend them for your wedding/next event! Ann (coordinator) was especially flexible, communicative and accommodating. A special shout out to Ivan (DJ/Emcee) for all of his energy, attention to detail, and flexibility the day of. We appreciate both of them from the bottom of our hearts.

¡Que sigue la fiesta! 💃🏽
    Crystal & Mike
    05.26.2019

Stolen Moments's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for such a positive beautiful review.
    It was our pleasure to be part of your special moment in time.
    Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness!
    Geri O. Married on 02/27/2019

Best Wedding Ever!

You can't even describe how great Stolen Moments was at my son's wedding! There is no band in the metro New York area that even comes close, hands down. You feel like you are at a customized concert, and you are, for the bride and groom! It comes off as effortless, and the night ended much too soon.....a sign of true professionalism.
    Chris L. Married on 02/23/2019

BEST decision ever on music for a wedding!

Just got married and used this band! Everyone can't stop talking about Stolen Moments playing at our wedding. They did a PHENOMENAL job and played the top songs that we really really wanted to hear. From country, classic italian, pop, 70s disco, to today's top hits--- they played every variety and everyone LOVED it! Not once did I not see someone on the dance floor! They were so professional and accommodating. The MC guided everything in the right direction and really read the crowed. Loved when the singers would get out on the dance floor as well to bump things up! It truly was a blast--- They read the crowd so well that we didn't have to worry about the party dying down or a bad song coming on. They had it all covered. The sound was amazing---- Truly cannot get over what a great choice it was to pick a live band!

Everyone is still calling to rave about the wedding that was 2 weeks ago! BOOK THIS BAND! You won't be disappointed--- it was so FUN!

Stolen Moments's reply:

Thank you Thank you!!! We truly appreciate your kind words.
    It was our pleasure to part of your celebration! Congratulations once again of your marriage. We wish you health, happiness & love.
  • Clare
    Clare C. Married on 02/08/2019

Simply amazing.

From talking with Ann about our style, to taking an easy yet effective online survey, to the band’s incredible performance on our wedding day, we were blown away by Stolen Moments from start to finish! I have never seen a band read a crowd better, all the while still following our loose requests. The band was tireless and had all of our guests dancing all night long! We can’t say enough positive things about our entire Stolen Moments experience. Our guests still mention how much they loved the band!

Stolen Moments's reply:

Wow! We truly appreciate your positive feedback. It was pleasure to perform for such a beautiful couple inside and out!! Congrats once again. Thank you for sharing the photos!

Tony K. Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing experience!

My wife and I got married on November 10, 2018 at the Thayer Hotel, located at West Point, NY. Admittedly, I procrastinated a bit in hiring a DJ and started reaching out to several DJ's a few months prior to the big day. Ann from Stolen Moments was the first to respond shortly after I submitted an inquiry. I was impressed by the level of service and professional demeanor, which was why my wife and I made a trip out to their office to meet with her. Stolen Moments offered us a great price for the package that we selected. What we really appreciated was the flexibility and the thoughtful questions they asked us in order to fully understand our wedding needs and expectations. About a month prior to the wedding day, my wife and I made a second trip to their office, only this time to meet with our DJ, Tommy Spinella. He offered many great suggestions on the flow wedding and several music selections. My wife and I immediately felt comfortable and confident that Stolen Moments was the best choice for our needs. On the day of the wedding, DJ Tommy was at our venue early as promised and proceeded to set up his equipment along with conducting a sound test. During the reception DJ Tommy CRUSHED IT! His music selection got most of our conservative guests on the dance floor and not to mention the fact he even sang a couple of songs extremely well. I highly recommend Stolen Moments and we will be sure to convince my brother and his fiance to use them for their wedding.

-Tony

Stolen Moments's reply:

Thank you! Thank you! We truly appreciate you taking the time to review our services. The DJ's commented on your beautiful choreographed 1st dance. They said one of the best of the season!
    Happy New Year and wishing you a lifetime of happiness.
    Ann & DJ Tom
    Miranda Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing band!

They say a good band at a wedding makes the life of the party, we just had our wedding last month at the Rowsley Estate in Scarsdale and can't agree more with it! Not only Band of Gold are superb musicians (both my husband and I are musicians so we are very critical when it comes to good quality musicianship), they graciously accommodated our special requests and the entertainment they provided was out of this world!!! Thank you so much and we will definitely recommend you to our friends weddings or events in the future :)
    Ashley Married on 07/03/2018
    Stolen Moments performed at my wedding on 7/3/18. They were professional, on time, and FANTASTIC! The ceremony music and the jazz trio during the cocktail hour were amazing. The band was INCREDIBLE during the reception. The dance floor was packed all night and they even played another song after all of the guests chanted to play one more song. Stolen Moments really made the night. Everybody keeps telling me how great they were even days later. I had multiple people tell me to hold onto their business card! THANK YOU Ann, Paul, and everybody else!!!!

Stolen Moments's reply:

Thank you Ashley for posting a review so quickly! We greatly appreciate your kind words and we enjoyed being part of your celebration! It was a rocking party and your family and friends were great to perform for!! Please thank your Mom and Dad again for personally calling me after the wedding to let me know how thrilled they were! Congratulations once again on your marriage.
    Kristen Married on 05/19/2018
    DJ Tommy Spin and the rest of the staff at Stolen Moments were a pleasure to work with. He spent time learning about the kind of music that we wanted and delivered 100%! Our entrances were perfectly timed with the music (I was pretty particular) and he did an excellent job choosing music that filled the dance floor. I absolutely hate hokey DJ's that have a really huge and loud cheesy voice when they address the guests. He was NOTHING like that. We would HIGHLY recommend DJ Tommy Spin!

Hi Kristen,
    Congratulations once more on your marriage. Thank you for your kind words and sharing your experience with our company. It was a pleasure to work with you as well and we truly appreciate the feedback! Hope to see you soon at another event.
    Kelly Married on 11/24/2017
    It was the highlight of my wedding! Amazing services! I will recommend it! Jody the singer was spectacular!!!

Hi Kelly,

Thank you so much for posting a review and photos. We appreciate you trusting Stolen Moments Entertainment to provide the music for your special day!
    Kerry Married on 11/04/2017
    The Stolen Moments Band made our Wedding Day so special!!!!

Paul Scatt (The Band Leader) and Ann Scatt (Band Manager) went above and beyond to make us happy. The husband and wife team provide unparalleled customer service to their clients. Their professionalism and organizational skills are a rare find in the current Wedding Industry. I am truly grateful for their patience, kindness and generosity through out this entire wedding planning process. Paul has a great musical ear and is extremely proficient in his trade. He knows how to provide a top notch performance and works beautifully with the rest of the band.

Regarding the Band:
    The band delivers a TEN STAR performance. Our Wedding Night was truly unforgettable due to the presence of the talented musicians! We haven't stopped receiving compliments about how amazing Wedding Band was ....the dance floor was completely packed all night and our guests had a wonderful time!! Each and every band member is energetic, engaging and extremely talented. The band can easily cater to an eclectic audience...they sang songs from various musical genres and were able to make everyone happy--My 18 year old cousins and 85 year old grandma were both thrilled with the music selection.

Thank you, Paul, Ann, and the Band for helping us create such a fun atmosphere for our Wedding guests. I truly mean it when I say that booking the Stolen Moments Band was the best decision we made!!!

I highly recommend Stolen Moments to everyone and anyone in need of a live band! You will not regret working with this group of incredible people
    Caitlin Married on 10/07/2017
    Going with Stolen Moments was the best decision we made for our wedding. They were recommended to us from one of my family members and we could not be more grateful that we listened to them. From the second we met Ann at their office, we knew we would be taken care of. She was so nice and put us at ease the second we walked in. You don't really know how much planning goes into a wedding until you're actually the ones doing it but after meeting Ann and just listening to her go through everything we knew that the music for our wedding was one thing we did not need to worry about anymore. We worked with MC Tommy Spins and after speaking to him about what we wanted for the day, we knew he would deliver. He was so talented and everyone at the wedding loved him. We had a smaller wedding than other people but with how packed the dance floor was all night it seemed so much bigger. Everyone who attended our wedding told us what a absolutely amazing time they had and I know the biggest reason for that is from us picking Stolen Moments! I will be recommending them to anyone who asks because they are the best at what they do and you will not be disappointed if you choose them!

Hi Caitlin and John,
    Congratulations once again on your marriage. And thank for trusting our company and DJs to be part of your celebration. We truly enjoyed performing for your friends and family. It was a great night and we are truly grateful for you positive feedback!

Jason Married on 09/09/2017
    Stolen Moments was a pleasure to work with even though we ended up being difficult customers! Music is important to both me and my wife, so we had some trouble making decisions. Throughout, Stolen Moments bent over backwards to be flexible and help us make the right selections for our special day. We ended up with DJ Ivan, who did a fantastic and highly professional job. He executed everything we asked for flawlessly, to include playing our processional over the venue speaker system with very specific timing requirements. We settled on a harpist for the live music, and Joy did a consultation and played us samples of her playing over the phone helping us build playlists for both the ceremony and cocktail hour. Truly, Stolen Moments was OUTSTANDING.

Hi Jason,

We appreciate you describing your experience with our office and our entertainers in such a positive way! Thank you once again for having us be part of your wedding day.

Congratulations and we wish you many years of happiness!

Ann, DJ Ivan and Joy!
    Melanie Married on 09/03/2017
    Band of Gold played at our wedding and were phenomenal! Everyone could not stop talking about how talented and energetic they were. They were truly the life of the party and got everyone up on their feet and dancing! Their song selection was fantastic and very diverse. Ann was also extremely responsive and easy to work with. She was consistently available to discuss song choices and my ideas for my wedding. We would recommend Band of Gold without hesitation!

Hi Melanie,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to post positive feedback on the band it is greatly appreciated! I heard it wan an amazing party and thank you for getting me all your song requests early! Congratulations once again and enjoy your married life!
    John Married on 08/12/2017
    We hired this band right after hearing them for the very first time. We did not even listen to any other bands. We were more than pleased with their performance at our son's wedding on Saturday, August 12, 2017. They played a lot of our favorites and a good variety of music and got everyone involved in the festivities. I would highly reccommend them.

Stolen Moments's reply:

Thanks John for the review! The band really enjoyed being part of the celebration of your son's marriage.
    Ben Married on 07/21/2017
    Anne was amazing to work with. The band and singers were phenomenal. Every guest kept saying how amazing our band was. They really helped to make the day truly amazing

Stolen Moments's reply:

Thank you Ben! We appreciate your kind words! Congratulations once again on your wedding and we wish you only the best!