StolenMoments & UndeniableDJs Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

135 StolenMoments & UndeniableDJs Reviews

Miranda · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing band!

They say a good band at a wedding makes the life of the party, we just had our wedding last month at the Rowsley Estate in Scarsdale and can't agree more with it! Not only Band of Gold are superb musicians (both my husband and I are musicians so we are very critical when it comes to good quality musicianship), they graciously accommodated our special requests and the entertainment they provided was out of this world!!! Thank you so much and we will definitely recommend you to our friends weddings or events in the future :)

ashley · Married on 07/03/2018

Stolen Moments performed at my wedding on 7/3/18. They were professional, on time, and FANTASTIC! The ceremony music and the jazz trio during the cocktail hour were amazing. The band was INCREDIBLE during the reception. The dance floor was packed all night and they even played another song after all of the guests chanted to play one more song. Stolen Moments really made the night. Everybody keeps telling me how great they were even days later. I had multiple people tell me to hold onto their business card! THANK YOU Ann, Paul, and everybody else!!!!

Sent on 07/09/2018

StolenMoments & UndeniableDJs's reply:

Thank you Ashley for posting a review so quickly! We greatly appreciate your kind words and we enjoyed being part of your celebration! It was a rocking party and your family and friends were great to perform for!! Please thank your Mom and Dad again for personally calling me after the wedding to let me know how thrilled they were! Congratulations once again on your marriage.

Kristen · Married on 05/19/2018

DJ Tommy Spin and the rest of the staff at Stolen Moments were a pleasure to work with. He spent time learning about the kind of music that we wanted and delivered 100%! Our entrances were perfectly timed with the music (I was pretty particular) and he did an excellent job choosing music that filled the dance floor. I absolutely hate hokey DJ's that have a really huge and loud cheesy voice when they address the guests. He was NOTHING like that. We would HIGHLY recommend DJ Tommy Spin!

Sent on 05/23/2018

StolenMoments & UndeniableDJs's reply:

Hi Kristen, Congratulations once more on your marriage. Thank you for your kind words and sharing your experience with our company. It was a pleasure to work with you as well and we truly appreciate the feedback! Hope to see you soon at another event. Best, Ann

Kelly · Married on 11/24/2017

It was the highlight of my wedding! Amazing services! I will recommend it! Jody the singer was spectacular!!!

Sent on 01/27/2018
    StolenMoments & UndeniableDJs 1
    StolenMoments & UndeniableDJs 2
    StolenMoments & UndeniableDJs 3
    StolenMoments & UndeniableDJs 4
    StolenMoments & UndeniableDJs 5

StolenMoments & UndeniableDJs's reply:

Hi Kelly, Thank you so much for posting a review and photos. We appreciate you trusting Stolen Moments Entertainment to provide the music for your special day! Best, Ann

Kerry · Married on 11/04/2017

The Stolen Moments Band made our Wedding Day so special!!!!

Paul Scatt (The Band Leader) and Ann Scatt (Band Manager) went above and beyond to make us happy. The husband and wife team provide unparalleled customer service to their clients. Their professionalism and organizational skills are a rare find in the current Wedding Industry. I am truly grateful for their patience, kindness and generosity through out this entire wedding planning process. Paul has a great musical ear and is extremely proficient in his trade. He knows how to provide a top notch performance and works beautifully with the rest of the band.

Regarding the Band:
    The band delivers a TEN STAR performance. Our Wedding Night was truly unforgettable due to the presence of the talented musicians! We haven't stopped receiving compliments about how amazing Wedding Band was ....the dance floor was completely packed all night and our guests had a wonderful time!! Each and every band member is energetic, engaging and extremely talented. The band can easily cater to an eclectic audience...they sang songs from various musical genres and were able to make everyone happy--My 18 year old cousins and 85 year old grandma were both thrilled with the music selection.

Thank you, Paul, Ann, and the Band for helping us create such a fun atmosphere for our Wedding guests. I truly mean it when I say that booking the Stolen Moments Band was the best decision we made!!!

I highly recommend Stolen Moments to everyone and anyone in need of a live band! You will not regret working with this group of incredible people

StolenMoments & UndeniableDJs 6

Caitlin · Married on 10/07/2017

Going with Stolen Moments was the best decision we made for our wedding. They were recommended to us from one of my family members and we could not be more grateful that we listened to them. From the second we met Ann at their office, we knew we would be taken care of. She was so nice and put us at ease the second we walked in. You don't really know how much planning goes into a wedding until you're actually the ones doing it but after meeting Ann and just listening to her go through everything we knew that the music for our wedding was one thing we did not need to worry about anymore. We worked with MC Tommy Spins and after speaking to him about what we wanted for the day, we knew he would deliver. He was so talented and everyone at the wedding loved him. We had a smaller wedding than other people but with how packed the dance floor was all night it seemed so much bigger. Everyone who attended our wedding told us what a absolutely amazing time they had and I know the biggest reason for that is from us picking Stolen Moments! I will be recommending them to anyone who asks because they are the best at what they do and you will not be disappointed if you choose them!

Sent on 10/16/2017

StolenMoments & UndeniableDJs's reply:

Hi Caitlin and John, Congratulations once again on your marriage. And thank for trusting our company and DJs to be part of your celebration. We truly enjoyed performing for your friends and family. It was a great night and we are truly grateful for you positive feedback! Best, Ann

Jason · Married on 09/09/2017

Stolen Moments was a pleasure to work with even though we ended up being difficult customers! Music is important to both me and my wife, so we had some trouble making decisions. Throughout, Stolen Moments bent over backwards to be flexible and help us make the right selections for our special day. We ended up with DJ Ivan, who did a fantastic and highly professional job. He executed everything we asked for flawlessly, to include playing our processional over the venue speaker system with very specific timing requirements. We settled on a harpist for the live music, and Joy did a consultation and played us samples of her playing over the phone helping us build playlists for both the ceremony and cocktail hour. Truly, Stolen Moments was OUTSTANDING.

Sent on 10/09/2017

StolenMoments & UndeniableDJs's reply:

Hi Jason, We appreciate you describing your experience with our office and our entertainers in such a positive way! Thank you once again for having us be part of your wedding day. Congratulations and we wish you many years of happiness! Best, Ann, DJ Ivan and Joy!

Melanie · Married on 09/03/2017

Band of Gold played at our wedding and were phenomenal! Everyone could not stop talking about how talented and energetic they were. They were truly the life of the party and got everyone up on their feet and dancing! Their song selection was fantastic and very diverse. Ann was also extremely responsive and easy to work with. She was consistently available to discuss song choices and my ideas for my wedding. We would recommend Band of Gold without hesitation!

Sent on 09/19/2017

StolenMoments & UndeniableDJs's reply:

Hi Melanie, Thank you so much for taking the time to post positive feedback on the band it is greatly appreciated! I heard it wan an amazing party and thank you for getting me all your song requests early! Congratulations once again and enjoy your married life!

John · Married on 08/12/2017

We hired this band right after hearing them for the very first time. We did not even listen to any other bands. We were more than pleased with their performance at our son's wedding on Saturday, August 12, 2017. They played a lot of our favorites and a good variety of music and got everyone involved in the festivities. I would highly reccommend them.

Sent on 08/14/2017

StolenMoments & UndeniableDJs's reply:

Thanks John for the review! The band really enjoyed being part of the celebration of your son's marriage.

Ben · Married on 07/21/2017

Anne was amazing to work with. The band and singers were phenomenal. Every guest kept saying how amazing our band was. They really helped to make the day truly amazing

Sent on 07/21/2017

StolenMoments & UndeniableDJs's reply:

Thank you Ben! We appreciate your kind words! Congratulations once again on your wedding and we wish you only the best!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/01/2017

You NEED to book Stolen Moments/Band of Gold ASAP for your wedding! I have never seen a dance floor more packed at a wedding than ours was and it was all because of Band of Gold! Frank, Mary, Bo, Mark, Stephen, Luke, those of you I forgot...you guys are INCREDIBLE! It was because of each of you that our guests and Brian and I had the time of our lives. Your talent is far beyond compare!

Sent on 04/03/2017

StolenMoments & UndeniableDJs's reply:

Thank you Amanda and Brian, We truly appreciate you taking time to write a review and express your experience with our entertainment! Congratulations once again and thank you again for your kind words!! Best, Ann

Scott · Married on 03/11/2017

Pick Staging, Original Band :)

kerriann · Married on 11/13/2016

Amazing!! I can't say enough great things about the Stolen Moments Band! They were so easy to work with, sounded fantastic, kept the energy up (without being annoying) and had everyone dancing. They are truly professional performers and anyone who wants amazing entertainment at their wedding should hire them!

Sent on 01/05/2017

StolenMoments & UndeniableDJs's reply:

Hi Kerriann, Congratulation once again on your marriage. It is always appreciated when a client takes the time to put into words the experience they had with our office. We really enjoyed being part of your celebration! Good luck to you in the future. Best, Ann

Graham · Married on 10/08/2016

The band was absolutely phenomenal. From beginning to end, we could not have asked for anything more or better. The music was just what we talked about. The energy was amazing. And we got compliments from everyone we spoke with about how awesome the band was. One person, for example said: "I forgot that when you're in New York you get Broadway caliber people to play at your wedding." We are eternally grateful to everyone in the band for creating an unforgettable night. Thank you.

Kelsey · Married on 10/02/2016

My husband and I married on October 2, 2016. We hosted our ceremony and reception at Havest on Hudson in Hastings. Partnering with Stolen Moments was wonderful decision. Ann was most helpful in the planning stage. Although we picked a rather simpler package Ann made me feel as equally important as a vip client. Tommy aka DJ Tommy Spin was a true entertainer. He was dressed sharp, prompt in timing and was set up and ready to go at least 30 minutes befor guest arrival. Tommy took the time to ensure my officiant was set up for the ceremony. He customized the instrumental song I walked down the isle too so it would play at just the right moments when my bridesmaids walked down and then me. Tommy also introduced himself to my father befor the event. My father is on oxygen and is limited in mobility. Tommy ensured that when it was my dads turn to lead the toast he brought him a wireless mic to his table so he didn't have to worry about moving around. To top it off, guests kept raving about his performances. What performances I asked? Multiple multiple people said Tommy the DJ would take over singing live parts of some songs. I was so busy schmoozing, and he sounded so perfect I can't say I realized it. A bummer for me not to see but my guests raved just how great of a singer he was.
    Sometimes in hospitality and service you only know when things go wrong, but here everything went right so much so it stood out. Ann and Tommy I thank you for delivering flawless, genuine service. I gladly recommend this company to brides looking for an amazing value, professional service and fantastic entertainment! Kudos!

Sent on 11/01/2016

StolenMoments & UndeniableDJs's reply:

Kelsey and Ken, it was an honor for me to perform for one of the most special days in your life. I can't begin to tell you how thankful I am for all of your wonderful comments. Your family and friends went out of their way to make me feel that I was part of your family. It's not work for me when I have such a wonderful audience, it fuels me and makes me give the best performance that I can. You had a beautiful day, Harvest on Hudson is a beautiful place, and you are a beautiful couple. I wish you nothing but happiness in the future and I hope our paths do again. Tommy Spin

Stephanie · Married on 09/18/2016

One of our co-workers used Stolen Moments band. He said how amazing they were so we decided to give them a call. Ann corridinated everything and was very organized and responsive. Peter and Tom were our DJ and MC. They were great! Not your typical cheesy DJ. We picked out certain songs we definitely wanted played and they helped us fill in the rest based on our music style. Everything turned out perfect the day of our wedding. Stolen Moments is a great company. We highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ/Band.

Alana · Married on 09/16/2016

We were lucky enough to have Joy play the harp for our ceremony. I met Joy before I even met my husband, at a wedding expo in Warwick, NY. She played so beautifully that I kept her card for years, until I actually needed it about four years later! That’s how unforgettable her talent is. She was very flexible with regard to what she would play. She even learned a few songs from a Final Fantasy video game that my husband wanted played during the ceremony. You can’t get better service than that! The company itself was also very attentive and quick with responding to my questions leading up to the big day. I definitely recommend this company to anyone who wants a special, unique touch to their wedding!

Victoria · Married on 08/27/2016

Stolen moments provided services for our wedding in August. They were beyond amazing! We used them for ceremony music which was terrific and classy, the dj for the reception was phenomenal! He kept the party running flawlessly. Our guests were dancing all night! The photobooth was outstanding, we have been so so many weddings and their photobooth is by far the best one I've seen. The provide an attendant for the photobooth which makes everything run smooth! I would absolutely recommend them for anyone's wedding! Ann is very easy, helpful and pleasant to book with :)

Sent on 09/09/2016

StolenMoments & UndeniableDJs's reply:

Thank you Victoria for taking time to post a review! Stolen Moments Entertainment appreciates your business and most importantly that we were able to be part of your special day. Look forward to seeing you hopefully soon at another event. Congratulations once more on your wedding!!

STOLEN MOMENTS BAND WAS AMAZING! From the beginning to the end, they were awesome. They never stopped playing and they kept everyone dancing throughout the party. The woman vocalists are UNBELIEVABLE!, I kept saying WOW!. I am the mother of the bride, and the most important part of the wedding besides the bride and groom is the band. The band makes the party, and Stolen Moments made our wedding incredible. If you can afford a band, I would choose them. you will not be sorry! Ann in the office helped my daughter and I through the whole process. She was responsive and willing to help us with everything. Paul, the head singer spoke with the bride and groom to make sure they got what they wanted in way of songs. The party did not stop once, even at the end, they played two more songs on request! IF you are questioning which band to use, Use Stolen Moments, you will not be disappointed!
    Next wedding Stolen Moments will be there!!!!

I have twomore weddings in the future

• Brennan_Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/02/2016

We really loved the band. They were so talented and very entertaining. They were great at reading the crowd and were very talented! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/19/2016

StolenMoments & UndeniableDJs's reply:

Thank you for taking time to post your review. We appreciate your feedback and giving us the opportunity to be part of your special moment in time! We wish you a life time of love and happiness. Enjoy the rest of the Holiday season, Best, Ann

Jonathan · Married on 06/26/2016

OK, let’s get this straight: Stolen Moments is incredible. We decided to use them for our wedding after enjoying a different DJ/MC combo at work during a friend’s wedding. We met with Ann (who is a gem!) and were able to set up a comprehensive package that worked for our budget. We had a DJ, M.C., and an entertainer, along with a large photo booth (it was a HIT!) and splurged on saxophone player (highly recommend splurging on it, as guests absolutely love the sax accompaniment. He even accommodated our Best Man with some impromptu “Careless Whisper” as an intro for his speech, and it was a hit!). Jamel , our entertainer, is THE BEST and is worth whatever price he commands. Guests young and old raved about him all night, took photos with him, got into dance battles with him, and joined him on the mic. Peter was also an incredible DJ and was perfect all night. Modern jams, 90s throwbacks, oldies, country/pop, crowd pleasers like the cha-cha slide; he just knows when to play the right song at the right time. If you’ve read this far, stop it and go call Ann immediately and book them!!!

Sent on 07/12/2016

StolenMoments & UndeniableDJs's reply:

Thank You Jonathan and Brittany!!! It was a pleasure being part of your special day. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences with others. You really captured what we are all about and thank you again for trusting Stolen Moments to ensure a successful event.

Mary Jo · Married on 06/25/2016

Stolen Moments played at both of my daughters' weddings in 2010 and 2016. They are on target with current music, they know how to keep the dance floor packed and were accommodating to all our requests. NO ONE sat down; people of all ages! The majority of comments after wedding from friends were--the BAND!

• I

Ilana · Married on 06/23/2016

Stolen Moments performed at my wedding in June 2016 and they were AMAZING! In short, they have great talent, a lively spirit, and are extremely accommodating and easy to work with. I worked closely with Paul and Ann (the band leader/owners) to plan the wedding and they were so nice and accommodating - they helped give a lot of suggestions and played a really amazing rendition of "that's amore" for my first dance that I will never forget! The band has some amazing singers and as mentioned above, are very lively and engaging. To give some evidence of the quality of the singers, during one performance over dinner all of my wedding guests got up and applauded the singer. It was basically a non-stop party and all of my guests commented how good the band was - it is almost like you are at a concert, that is how good they are! All in all, I am so pleased that I found this band and I was able to have them at my wedding - they made a very memorable day and were a true pleasure to work with.

Dana · Married on 06/18/2016

I first heard of Stolen Moments at a Bridal Expo and instantly I knew I wanted them to play at my wedding. My wedding was a little over 2 weeks ago and I am still being told how amazing their band was and how much fun everyone had! Stolen Moments took the time to see what my husband and I liked in musical styles and they sang/played our requested songs beautifully. They made the whole night very enjoyable and so entertaining. I would definitely recommend them to any future bride/groom !!

Sent on 07/06/2016

StolenMoments & UndeniableDJs's reply:

Thank you Dana. Your vision of what you wanted was so clear to us that it made your Wedding a great success!