Stokely Signature Designs, LLC Reviews

21 Reviews for Stokely Signature Designs, LLC

21 Stokely Signature Designs, LLC Reviews
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 09/29/2018

Our wedding guests loved the photobooth. The quality was exceptional and the service impeccable. Highly recommend!

Sandy · Married on 08/18/2018

I couldn't have asked for better service. Our photographer was wonderful and did everything possible to make the most of our special day and still providing a great value.
    Highly recommended.

Stokely Signature Designs, LLC 1

Sheila · Married on 01/20/2018

Im so pleased with the Donald’s services. He went above and beyond to make my daughters quince event special. From following her around to take pictures with guests to coming early for family pictures with out of town relatives he made everything beautiful and memorable. Thank you !

Stokely Signature Designs, LLC 2

Maria · Married on 11/18/2017

Donald and his staff were amazing. Very creative and accommodating. I love my pictures and my video. I would recommend them to anyone.

Clay · Married on 08/19/2017

Donald was a pleasure to have take our pictures. I've been a part of many weddings in the past where it seemed like the pictures took forever and the guests would wait forever. He moved very quickly and efficiently. He anticipated shots and seemed very well prepared. Jennie and I would highly recommend him for your wedding or your next event!

Brittany · Married on 05/28/2017

I really enjoyed working with Stokely Signature Designs. Donald and his team are so professional and just a joy to be around. The quality of his work is one of a kind. I can not wait to work with him again.

Cristifer · Married on 04/29/2017

Very reasonable and quality work the photographers was very friendly and on time. They were all very outgoing and worked with not only mu budget but was still able to provide everything I needed to make my daughter 13th birthday party a complete success

Shenita · Married on 04/29/2017

Great experiences very happy.

Erik · Married on 12/28/2016

Went to st pete beach and used a vendir my company recommended. Was abke to set it all up fast and easy over the phone. Couldnt habe asked for better quailty and service. Thanks for making our day special.

Stokely Signature Designs, LLC 3
    Stokely Signature Designs, LLC 4
    Stokely Signature Designs, LLC 5
    Stokely Signature Designs, LLC 6
    Stokely Signature Designs, LLC 7

Diana · Married on 10/02/2016

Stokely photography was awesome! They were so flexible and fun we got great pictures. I would recommend them to anyone. Affordable as well!

Leynoree · Married on 04/26/2015

Stokely is an amazing Photographer. He has done so many photo sessions for my husband and i and he will continue to be our go to photographer in the coming future. Stokely and his wife are the perfect photography team you could ever ask for. Your memory hasn't truly been captured if Stokley wasn't behind the lens.

Adelyn · Married on 03/07/2015

The stokely's were very friendly and professional! I was very impressed and pleased with my wedding photos. I highly recommend their work and would work with them again in the future.

LANCIE · Married on 07/27/2013

BEST PHOTOGRAPHER AROUND!!!! PHOTOS ARE AWESOME

Bethany · Married on 05/25/2013

Wonderful Photographer!!!! The picture's turned out great!

KheeAna · Married on 05/04/2013

Stokely Signature Designs, LLC are amazing! They were very professional and made it very important that I got absolutely every single shot I wanted. The pictures turned out gorgeous! I would recommend them to anyone!

Melvin · Married on 11/11/2012

I pretty sure if you have planned or are in the planning phase of a wedding you know the less you have to worry about the better you feel. It was a great pleasure working Donald, Meikah and the Stokely Signature Designs family because that’s what they are and that’s how they treat you like family. My wife and I had no worries from the engagement photos to the actually wedding photos. Their professionalism and overall product were unmatched. You know you have a great photographer when our family was complimenting us on them during the wedding saying how great of a job they did and how respectful they were during the entire process. And more importantly, our photos and the album are beautiful! We’ve been getting compliments from everybody we show them to. I'd like to thank them for the wonderful job they did at our wedding. They didn't miss a moment. Couldn't have been any happier! Highly recommend them to ANYONE!!!!!

Working with Donald and Meikah was an amazing experience! Their personalities fit right in with our ands it was more like we working with friends. The pictures came out beautifully and they were definitely within our budget. We also ended up using them for our engagement pictures (my profile picture!) and for a family photo shoot. Couldn't be happier! Highly reccommend them!

Melissa · event on: 06/27/2015

Excellent service, always on time to my events, Quality pictures and very professional. I highly recommend Stokely photography service.

Nikki · Married on 06/03/2011

Stokely Signature Designs captured every moment of my wedding in ways that I never could have imagined. I give them 5 stars in every category. I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for fun, creative and energetic photographers.

Nicole · Married on 08/18/2018

They were great... Most of the pictures came out amazing... My only issue was that I thought there would be more editing done for the bride at least. The photographer did offer to do 10 pictures of my choice at no cost.

• I

Iyshia · Married on 03/31/2018

Donald and Rene were amazing in providing advice, but also allowing us to make our wedding our own. They were friendly and flexible, but professional. The photos are beautiful. The DJ kept my guests dancing the whole time. The photobooth was so much fun and left us with so many great memories. I don't know how they stayed so calm with the craziness of a wedding happening, but I definitely recommend them!