Event Heroes of Tampa Bay Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Lisa Married on 11/07/2020

Our pandemic wedding!!

Our wedding date was on 11/07/2020 and Event Heroes were our vendor of choice for our wedding. We liked what they offered in their package and reviews on them seemed good, so we decided to give them a shot. We loved them. Donald was super flexible with us when we wanted to meet way after work due to our busy schedule. Along the way he was super helpful in guiding us to what we needed to think about in regard to events for the reception, possible timeline issues and other things that as first timers to the wedding scene, we wouldn’t have thought of.

We were worried with the arrival of the pandemic that they would need to cancel on us, but they quickly took health precautions for their clients and for their team and let us know our wedding would not be affected whatsoever. Not only that but Donald would continue checking in with us and meeting with us online to continue the planning, a big help during the social distancing era and something that put us at ease. Due to the pandemic, we had a late change to our reception venue and completely forgot to tell Donald about it, but he was super flexible with us about it and quickly switched gears to accommodate the new place.

As we got closer to the wedding, we started meeting the rest of the team for the services that we wanted: DJ, Videographer and Photographers. They were all awesome people. We had our final timeline ironed out about a week before the ceremony. In our final meeting we had everything ironed out and assured they would be present for the whole thing. We did not need to worry about anything the day of the wedding: Kiecia and Olivia, our photographers, were there way before we were and were already taking photos of the locale. Diego, our videographer, was also there taking footage of the locale and of us as we arrived. The ceremony went off without a hitch and all three of them took excellent photos and footage of the event. Diego even had one of us wearing a mic so that they could capture our vows and incorporate them into our video! We were happy to have two photographers as they were able to capture the ceremony from different angles.

For our photo shoot after the wedding, we picked the USF campus to take photos in and further fell in love with Kiecia and Olivia after they came up with some super creative ideas for poses and shots. Our photos came out beautifully! They were extremely efficient and listened to some suggestions we offered regarding where to take photos and whether those spots would work, best poses in those spots, alternatives to ideas, etc. They also kept us on track with our timeline that we had worked out beforehand with Donald. At the reception we had DJ Danny already on the booth entertaining our guests during cocktail hour and Diego was capturing more footage. Danny stuck to our timeline without a hitch and took care of making announcements when needed, including first dances, dinner, and our sendoff (he is bilingual and even said announcements in Spanish for our Hispanic guests!). He was great throughout the night and did a great job of reading the crowd to match their energy. The photographers and videographer did an amazing job capturing everything. Diego even had one of our guests go around and interview people at the reception so as to incorporate their words into one of our videos. Donald worked the photo booth the whole night and was always present there ready to work it and deal with the guests who used it. The booth was a hit, and we recommend it to anyone for their reception. The guests had a blast with it and during these pandemic times, they did a great job of only having props that can easily be cleaned and nothing that would go on people’s faces.

Overall, we could not have picked a better vendor for our special day. We highly recommend their group to anyone that is in the Tampa Bay Area. You will not be disappointed. Even our guests were raving about Event Heroes and the great job they did, working together as a team and pulling everything off without a hitch. 10/10.

• Jasmine
    Jasmine H. Married on 10/10/2020

One word....AMAZING

Event Heros of Tampa Bay was everything we could have hoped for. Our wedding planning was made stress free since they have some many services in one. And trust me we used ALL OF THEM! They provide Photographers, videographers, a DJ and a photobooths! Ohhh and let's just say the price is right!!!
    Alisha B. Married on 02/23/2020

Amazing Photographer Pick!!!

They were great all around. Very flexible with packaging as I had already booked a DJ. Their pricing was incredible. I previewed their work and was referred by a friend. The team was amazing day of the wedding. I got married outside and they used a drone to film the ceremony and used the footage for my highlight video which was breathtaking. My guests were impressed all around. Also my engagement photos were stellar. They allowed a great indicator for continuity of the wedding save the dates and pics to be shared at the wedding venue. I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer. Donald was very personable and went with our flow. Additionally my guests loved the props for the photobooth pics.

Event Heroes of Tampa Bay's reply:

Awwwwww!!!! Thanks so much Alisha!!!! This is amazing! Your wedding was so fun and the footage we captured has been bragged about tons of times. Take care and Happy New Year!
    Megan J. Married on 03/16/2019

Wedding ceremony & reception

Best dj service ever! And keep the party going!
  • Carisa
    Carisa Married on 12/31/2018

Great DJ for a great price

I chose this company because they offer a first responder discount. They were professional, quick to respond, kept the party going and were super flexible and patient when the ceremony was delayed (my fault) and the reception introductions needed some last minute changes. I would definitely recommend this vendor and the price was well below other DJs.
    Shandalla S. Married on 11/17/2018

A total pleasure to work with

Donald is a pleasure. He was so personable and professional. I will choose him again definitely!

Sincerely
    Shandalla Sanchez
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 09/29/2018
    Our wedding guests loved the photobooth. The quality was exceptional and the service impeccable. Highly recommend!
    Sandy Married on 08/18/2018
    I couldn't have asked for better service. Our photographer was wonderful and did everything possible to make the most of our special day and still providing a great value.
    Highly recommended.
    Sheila Married on 01/20/2018
    Im so pleased with the Donald’s services. He went above and beyond to make my daughters quince event special. From following her around to take pictures with guests to coming early for family pictures with out of town relatives he made everything beautiful and memorable. Thank you !
    Maria Married on 11/18/2017
    Donald and his staff were amazing. Very creative and accommodating. I love my pictures and my video. I would recommend them to anyone.
    Clay Married on 08/19/2017
    Donald was a pleasure to have take our pictures. I've been a part of many weddings in the past where it seemed like the pictures took forever and the guests would wait forever. He moved very quickly and efficiently. He anticipated shots and seemed very well prepared. Jennie and I would highly recommend him for your wedding or your next event!
    Brittany Married on 05/28/2017
    I really enjoyed working with Stokely Signature Designs. Donald and his team are so professional and just a joy to be around. The quality of his work is one of a kind. I can not wait to work with him again.
    Cristifer Married on 04/29/2017
    Very reasonable and quality work the photographers was very friendly and on time. They were all very outgoing and worked with not only mu budget but was still able to provide everything I needed to make my daughter 13th birthday party a complete success
    Shenita Married on 04/29/2017
    Great experiences very happy.
    Erik Married on 12/28/2016
    Went to st pete beach and used a vendir my company recommended. Was abke to set it all up fast and easy over the phone. Couldnt habe asked for better quailty and service. Thanks for making our day special.
    Diana Married on 10/02/2016
    Stokely photography was awesome! They were so flexible and fun we got great pictures. I would recommend them to anyone. Affordable as well!
    Melissa Event on: 06/27/2015
    Excellent service, always on time to my events, Quality pictures and very professional. I highly recommend Stokely photography service.
    Leynoree Married on 04/26/2015
    Stokely is an amazing Photographer. He has done so many photo sessions for my husband and i and he will continue to be our go to photographer in the coming future. Stokely and his wife are the perfect photography team you could ever ask for. Your memory hasn't truly been captured if Stokley wasn't behind the lens.
    Adelyn Married on 03/07/2015
    The stokely's were very friendly and professional! I was very impressed and pleased with my wedding photos. I highly recommend their work and would work with them again in the future.
    Lancie Married on 07/27/2013
    BEST PHOTOGRAPHER AROUND!!!! PHOTOS ARE AWESOME
    Bethany Married on 05/25/2013
    Wonderful Photographer!!!! The picture's turned out great!
    Kheeana Married on 05/04/2013
    Stokely Signature Designs, LLC are amazing! They were very professional and made it very important that I got absolutely every single shot I wanted. The pictures turned out gorgeous! I would recommend them to anyone!
    Melvin Married on 11/11/2012
    I pretty sure if you have planned or are in the planning phase of a wedding you know the less you have to worry about the better you feel. It was a great pleasure working Donald, Meikah and the Stokely Signature Designs family because that’s what they are and that’s how they treat you like family. My wife and I had no worries from the engagement photos to the actually wedding photos. Their professionalism and overall product were unmatched. You know you have a great photographer when our family was complimenting us on them during the wedding saying how great of a job they did and how respectful they were during the entire process. And more importantly, our photos and the album are beautiful! We’ve been getting compliments from everybody we show them to. I'd like to thank them for the wonderful job they did at our wedding. They didn't miss a moment. Couldn't have been any happier! Highly recommend them to ANYONE!!!!!
  • User1076639 2+ years ago
    Working with Donald and Meikah was an amazing experience! Their personalities fit right in with our ands it was more like we working with friends. The pictures came out beautifully and they were definitely within our budget. We also ended up using them for our engagement pictures (my profile picture!) and for a family photo shoot. Couldn't be happier! Highly reccommend them!
    Nikki Married on 06/03/2011
    Stokely Signature Designs captured every moment of my wedding in ways that I never could have imagined. I give them 5 stars in every category. I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for fun, creative and energetic photographers.