Stokely Event Center Reviews

7 | Tulsa, OK

7 Reviews for Stokely Event Center

Katy · Married on 10/31/2015

We had our reception at the Stokely Event Center. They were very professional and responsive to any questions. They also gave us a lot of flexibility when it came to vendors that we wanted to use as well as including items/services other venues wanted to charge extra for. All of our guest had a blast and loved it here. They thought it was such a unique and interesting venue.

Sent on 11/11/2015

We had our reception here and had an absolute blast! They are super friendly and very accomodating to everything we wanted. At the end of the night, they take two group photos which are awesome keepsakes.

Sent on 04/30/2015
  • O

Olivia · Married on 10/04/2014

I am so glad we decided to have our ceremony and reception at Stokely. My groom and I wanted something unique and non-traditional, plus we really wanted our wedding to be fun for everyone. Mission accomplished! Our guests raved about Stokely - they all loved how unique it is and everyone enjoyed playing the games. This venue is very reasonably priced and I really enjoyed working with Patrick throughout the planning process. There are so many extra perks - things like the soda fountain, the projector, and all of the furniture - we saved a lot of money on rentals because we already had these things at Stokely. If you're looking for something fun and different at a good value, I recommend it!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Shanna · Married on 06/27/2014

Stokely Event Center was the talk of every conversation with my family and friends for weeks after the event. Everyone complimented the unique venue and how it catered to all ages. The Stokely event team was so professional and accommodating. Sam, Patrick, Jill, Barbara and the rest of their team were so delightful to work with. If you are looking for a unique venue that gives you flexibility, Stokely Event Center is a great choice.

Sent on 07/24/2014
  • User3888259 · event on: 01/31/2014

Super friendly staff. Very accommodating. I felt like we were appreciated as customers. Great job!

Sent on 02/07/2014

Alyssa · Married on 06/25/2016

I am so glad that we decided to use the Stokely Event Center for our wedding reception! From the very first time that we toured it, we knew that it was a cool space that had tons of personality and that would help our guests have a really good time. Pat Garcia was our main point of contact the whole time, and he was incredibly helpful – talking through our vision for the day, recommending other vendors, and even actually being in attendance the whole night of the reception to make sure everything went smoothly. The guests LOVED the arcade games, the cool atmosphere, and the two group pictures that we got to take that night and bring home immediately! Even with a large group (around 150 people), it was never full or even crowded. I highly recommend the Stokely Event Center, and especially Pat!

Sent on 07/13/2016

3.6
      3.0
      2.5
      2.5

Very nice place to have a party. I was disappointed with how they did not follow the floop plan

Sent on 12/01/2014