Stilly Brook Farm Reviews

Stilly Brook Farm 6
Stilly Brook Farm 7

Claire · Married on 08/10/2019

Such an easy experience

Stilly Brook was amazing. Terri was responsive, supportive, and all around so helpful in planning and executing our special day! Not to mention the team of people Terri has cultivated to work at Stilly Brook. Nichole was our day of coordinator, and weeks later I'm still hearing about how amazing she was from our guests. LeAnn was so easy to work with and everyone was kind and thoughtful throughout the day!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Stilly Brook Farm's reply:

Claire! Thanks so much! WE are ALL thrilled that you and your guests had such an amazing time here! Truly, our pleasure to serve you!

Kyla Bresolin · Married on 06/02/2019

Love was in the air and at the venue!

We can't speak highly enough of Stilly Brook Farm! My husband and I loved having our wedding here! The staff was incredibly kind, generous, and answered all of our silly questions that about-to-be-newly-marrieds have! Terri and her team were more than extraordinary and we would recommend their venue any day of the week, all day long! The site is beautiful, dreamy and everything a bride could ever desire for her wedding day. From the rustic barn to the enchanting greenhouse, with beautiful pathways, flowers, and fountains, Stilly Brook is a lovely place to have your friends and family gather for one of the most spectacular events of your life.

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Stilly Brook Farm 8
    Stilly Brook Farm 9
    Stilly Brook Farm 10
    Stilly Brook Farm 11

Amy Mcdiarmid · Married on 03/24/2019

A little country and a lot of CHARM!

Fabulous venue!!! I have had the pleasure to attend several beautiful events at Stilly Brook Farm. David and Terri are wonderful hosts and work incredibly hard to make this venue stand out. Book this special place for your wedding or upcoming event! You won't be disappointed!!!

Sent on 04/11/2019
    Stilly Brook Farm 12
    Stilly Brook Farm 13

Stilly Brook Farm's reply:

Thank you so much, Amy! I'm thrilled to know you have had such good experiences here! Hope to see you again soon!
  • Re T

Re T · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing venue and owner!

Stilly Brook Farm is one of the most GORGEOUS venues in Snohomish County, and the owner Terri is one of the kindest and honestly most enjoyable venue owners in the area to work with!

I've photographed MANY weddings here over the past 3 years and have never had an issue, Terri has always been extremely accommodating to all of our couples, including my own sister in law who was married here a couple of months ago and Terri went above and beyond to make sure their day and all of the couples who's weddings I've witnessed here, was perfect!

I recommend Stilly Brook Farm to any of my friends or brides who are looking for a gorgeous barn (especially from a photography standpoint!) and surrounding areas with a great team to boot!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Shannon · Married on 09/07/2018

Beautiful location, wonderful owner!

The venue is absolutely amazing and has some many beautiful locations for photos. Terri was so quick to respond to questions and was so knowledgeable about vendors in my area. The venue comes with so many amenities, and the owner's set up the ceremony site which most venues don't offer. Everything was up kept beautifully! HIGHLY recommend, you won't regret it!

Sent on 11/17/2018
  • Evan

Evan Coleman · Married on 06/07/2018

Exceeded Expectations!

My wife and I got married here (7/30/16), and we could not have asked for anything better! This venue exceeding our expectations is every way possible.

The staff were one of the best things about this venue. They were nothing but helpful from the day we visited the venue for the first time to our "send-off" on or wedding day. Through the whole process they were both nice and knowledgeable. They were especially helpful on the actual day of our wedding, working with us to find solutions to different issues that came up during the day.

The venue itself was incredible. What my wife and I loved about it is there are two possible places to have the ceremony (in the barn and on the lawn), and both are stunningly beautiful. When you live in WA, you never know when rain might come, and it was such a relief to know that even if rain came and we had to move the ceremony into the barn, it was still going to be beautiful. For us, the rain stayed away, and we held the ceremony outside in the very well-maintained garden area, under a big, lush tree. It was amazing!

I could not recommend this venue highly enough. If my wife and I had to do all over again, we definitely would choose to do it at Stilly Brook!

Sent on 04/25/2019
    Stilly Brook Farm 14
    Stilly Brook Farm 15
    Stilly Brook Farm 16
    Stilly Brook Farm 17

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2017

We had such a beautiful wedding at Stilley Brook and Terri was fantastic! So helpful and accommodating, and really helped make our day the best!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Sara · Married on 01/14/2017

My husband Corey and I just recently got married at Stilly Brook Farm and we have nothing but raving, positive things to say about the entire experience. Terri the owner is everything you want in a venue owner. She is punctual, kind, easy to talk to and willing to help in any way she can. I really couldn't say enough good things about her, she rocks! When we first checked out the venue, Terri was a fairly new owner so the venue was still being pieced together and within months each and every task she set out to complete was done flawlessly. Including converting the chapel pews into folding chairs, converting a potting shed to a rustic, man-cave of a groom's room and painting the entire reception floor. Our guests haven't stopped commenting on how perfect everything was! Thanks Terri!!

Sent on 02/12/2017

Michelle · Married on 09/29/2018

Utterly Dreamy Venue

Stilly Brook Farm was such a stunning venue! Every single area of the property perfectly fits the "vibe" of the venue and makes for amazing photos! The owner was super thorough, though a bit particular about some things, but overall it helped having things so perfectly planned by her. Would recommend to any couple!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Laura · Married on 11/04/2017

Stilly Brook Farm was the perfect place to have my wedding and reception at! Terri, the owner, was beyond accommodating and felt like a family friend I had known for years! The venue is so beautiful and is easily decorated to be perfect for you special day! I would 100% recommend this venue to anyone looking!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Erin · Married on 09/11/2016

We loved our wedding at Stilly Brook Farm! Terri was the absolute best to work with. Leading up to the wedding, she was always available for any questions we had. She managed all of the facilities on the day of the wedding and everything turned out just as great as we dreamed. Stilly Brook Farm is gorgeous. Terri and her husband keep making improvements to make it even more beautiful. We couldn't have asked for a better venue for our special day.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Steven Epstein · Married on 10/27/2018

1.4
      3.0

Bat time! stay away

this was one of the worst Experience, the Bartender was forced on us, they had a birthday party during my daughters weeding. the owner treated us like grade school kids. she called us retarded. she should not run a place like this. the DJ and the photographer passed out Champlain for the toasting as the bartender did not want to do the JOB that they was paid to do.... I would tell any and every one to stay far away from them ... she did not even call me to talk about this. I her two emails in hopes we could chat about it but she did not care enough to talk to us about it. how nice of her right..NO not one bit.. STAY A WAY if you want a nice time.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Steven Epstein · Married on 10/27/2018

1.2
      2.0
      1.0

Honorable, wouldn't not use them ever again.

They made this a extremely horrible day for us. The venue was one of the worst the owner was not helpful, talk down to the gest like they were in Kenny garden. She even told a few of my family that my daughter any my self are retarded and have leering disabilities. The venue set up for catering was horrible they had to come in through the main part of the venue with all the catered food. The bartender was one of the worst I've ever seen when we as for a champagne toast they expected a 150 guess to get up stand in line and Receive their champagne through the little window is standing in the pouring rain unsatisfying. who wants to stand in line before a toast so my photographer and bartender pased out the champagne so would could tost.. Also they had a personal party for a birthday of one of the bartenders in the bartender in area so whose products of the use for this party mine? On top of that when we asked for a last call they were super rude and said they don't do allows call, and went ahead and slammed the door shut in our guest face. We had well over 1 and a 1/2 hours left before the end of the venue, and we didn't even get our full money's worth of service. Highly highly highly recommend not using them beautiful venue, horrible horrible situation to be in to have a party there

Sent on 11/01/2018
  • Nervy

Nervy Epstein · Married on 10/27/2018

1.0

Bartender is very rude and no customer service.

We had our daughters wedding here few days ago. While the place has a bit of beauty in it the owners treatment of their guest will determine everything. The owner which happens to be an older lady called my daughter and my husband both “retarded”. First at this time, why would you degrade someone using a word that degrades those mentally challenged as well? Do you have anything against them? 2nd, we paid the owner in cash so we dont know where her vileness is coming from? Didnt your mother teach you to shut your mouth when you dont have anything nice to say most specially we are your PAYING CUSTOMERS. Its not like we begged you or anything. 3rd where on earth do you get the audacity to force us to use your friends in house bar services only for them to have a celebration on the side of their own for a time where they are suppose to be serving us. Us who again paid them! If I could take back time I would have gone to a much expensive place because our family didnt deserve the kind of treatment you provide. Its not cheap but it makes me wonder why the owners attitude reeks of cheapness. I could go on and on but bottomline is dont use this place, unless youre ready to be called names by the low EQ owner.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Errin Epstein · Married on 10/27/2018

1.0

Pick another place!!! Don't destroy your wedding!!

I recently photographed a wedding at this venue and for a first time in my 29 years of being a wedding photographer I will NEVER shoot another event at this venue no matter what is paid. First and most important this venue is a fire trap for anyone that is handicap or needs physical assistance in any way. The area to get married is on the second floor with no elevator. I watched a group of men pick up a wheelchair and carry a very old lady up the stairs to see the wedding. On their way back down the stairs they almost dropped her twice which would have been devastating.

From a photographic point of view the venue on the outside was very nice however if it rains as it did during the wedding I worked your options are VERY limited. The actual area for the ceremony is filled with rich wood throughout. This is great for a log cabin but the dark wood will steal your light and make for dark pictures so make sure your photographer has a BIG flash!

The owners of this establishment are like no others I have ever seen. I witnessed the owner of the venue demoralize and degrade the bride and her father she also made slanderous statements to guests about them.

The venue requires that you purchase your own alcohol but you MUST use their bartenders with no questions asked. They will tell you the bartenders are not affiliated with the venue and are a separate “business”. This “bartender” is not only not a business but she is the best friend of the owner of the venue. There was a birthday party with cake and all during the wedding! Not before or after but during. The bartender was very rude to the guests including the father of the bride and me the photographer. They refused to serve champagne for the guests to toast with. They wanted the entire party of 160 people “come outside and get their own”. Since this was not possible the DJ and I had to do the bartenders job. The bride, groom and entire family were so upset by the way they were treated that they decided to close the bar an hour early. The bartender was informed of this and refused the family a last call. When she was told there is an hour of service left and the family wants one last drink she said “no last calls” then shut her door refusing the service that was paid for.

I have never in my life posted a bad review especially about another vendor because it’s bad business. I however could not stay silent and allow this place to destroy another wedding. Choose this place at your own risk as long as I am not your photographer!!!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Kimmy · Married on 10/23/2018

horrible/wrong

wouldn’t recommend Stilly Brook Farm because of the issues we had. Terri was so nice that she decides to kicked us out before our rehearsal time is even up. Also she chewed out our Coordinator and called two of my family members “R” ... On top of that the bartender telling our guest to hold on while serving a private party in the bar. Which my family got told the venue doesn’t double book. Yes, the place is beautiful but it’s run by someone that I will never trust again for a special day.

Sent on 11/16/2018