Still Moment Ministry Reviews

5 | Humble, TX

5 Reviews for Still Moment Ministry

• O

oleda · Married on 08/03/2011

My groom and I had a private ceremony with our two small children as our witness. Minister Pat Blissett helped make our day extra special. She when above and beyond to make sure that our ceremony was perfect even though we contacted her at the last minute.
    She had a timely response to all of our calls and emails. She was on time for our big day. She also provided us with several options for each aspect of our ceremony. And when I wanted more information her website provided lots of information and was user friendly!! I would recommend her services to anyone in need of an officiant!!!

Miriam · Married on 03/12/2011

Still Moment Ministry is run by a warm, welcoming woman that takes great pride and care in the service(s) that she provides. Our officiant, Pat, did a great job to get to know my husband and I before our special day so that she could help to incorporate a bit of each of our styles into the wedding ceremony. Our officiant helped to incorporate a special type of ceremony into our wedding ceremony as well. Pat did a wonderful job to allow us to tweak things if we felt that something should be added or taken away. In the end Pat helped us to create a personalized ceremony that reflected each of our personalities. We would highly recommend this officiant for those that don't already have a pastor/minister/officiant lined up for their wedding! Pat is a wonderful officiant that exceeded our expectations and helped to make us feel like we had known her for a very long time, instead of just a few short months!

Melissa · Married on 02/17/2011

Minister Blissett is great. She performed our wedding with only a three day advance notice. Met with us with in a day before the wedding and still delivered all of our requests.

Raphael & Angelina · Married on 12/30/2010

Our wedding was very simple and conducted perfectly by Minister Blissett. She went out of her way to meet our expectations. She drove far, very early in the middle of the holidays. She was also very helpful with the paperwork and gave us a framed poster with the words of the ceremony.
    Thank you very much. You made this special day a little more special.

• F

Fred · Married on 09/22/2010

Minister Pat Blissett officiated over my small wedding ceremony in Humble, Texas on September 22, 2010. This woman has a definite anointing on her. She is the ultimate professional when it comes to assisting you plan your big day. We would recommend and use only her for any event requiring an officiant.