Still Meadows Wedding & Event Venue Reviews

Still Meadows Wedding & Event Venue 3
Still Meadows Wedding & Event Venue 4

Shana Leachner · Married on 04/06/2019

Perfect Venue

Our wedding was on 4/6/2019 and it was absolutely perfect. We had around 150 guests and everyone was raving about the beautiful space and hard working staff. The outdoor ceremony space was serene and intimate, just what we were looking for. I highly recommend putting your trust in Chandi and Keith to make your wedding vision come to life. Chandi was quick to respond whenever I had any questions or concerns, or when I just needed input on decor decisions. The all-inclusive wedding package cannot be beat. It allowed us to enjoy our engagement and not stress about hiring so many different vendors. Gorgeous florals, perfect pictures that will last a lifetime and tasty cake! Still Meadows is the real deal!

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Jana

Jana · Married on 09/10/2016

Incredibly satisfied

I highly recommend this venue. The owner was helpful. I was blown away at how much they did for us prior to the wedding. The flowers were gorgeous. And the photographer outstanding. They made my dream wedding come true.

Sent on 05/14/2019