Still Blessings Photography Reviews

Still Blessings Photography 5
Still Blessings Photography 6
Still Blessings Photography 7

Rebecca · Married on 06/29/2019

The Best Photographer In The Area!

Sammy with Still Blessings Photography is simply amazing. As soon as we had our date & venue picked, we immediately contacted Sammy as we knew she would be our most important vendor. My (now) husband and I are a little camera shy and really had no idea the type of photos we wanted or really even how to pose lol. Sammy guided us through our engagement photo session with ease and made us feel so relaxed on camera. The day of our wedding ended up being 104 degrees. I was so concerned about sweating and it showing up on the camera. Sammy kept me cool (figuratively haha) and calm during the photos and kept us laughing the whole time. She also has the BEST eye when it comes to great shots. If you are looking for someone who is going to give you the most amazing photos, please hire Still Blessings Photography.

Sent on 08/08/2019
    Still Blessings Photography 8
    Still Blessings Photography 9
    Still Blessings Photography 10
    Still Blessings Photography 11
    Still Blessings Photography 12

Still Blessings Photography's reply:

You are so sweet Becca! Thank you for the great review. I had a blast capturing your special day! Thank you for choosing me!

Courtney · Married on 06/01/2019

Incredibly talented and wonderful to work with!

Sammy was an absolute pleasure to work with on our wedding day! Not only was she incredibly responsive throughout the time leading up to our wedding, but she knew all the right things to say and advice to give to the engaged couple. She made the entire day and evening run smoothly and was able to capture every shot that we wanted. We cannot be happier with her work. She is incredibly talented and amazing at what she does. We are thrilled we had the opportunity to work with Sammy and look forward to having her capture more of life's big moments so beautifully.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Still Blessings Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review. I loved everything about your wedding day and I'm so glad you all chose me to capture it! Hope you are enjoying married life!
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 10/12/2018

Best Photographer in DMV

Sammy was a professional photographer that put my husband and I at ease during our engagement and wedding shots. She worked to understand our relationship and what was important to us to ensure she captured those special moments- she is also great at finding those sporadic moments for great candid pictures... which were some of my favorites! We also have a 5 year old so she worked with him to "sit still" for the pictures which can be difficult at times. Sammy was flexible to work in different scenarios throughout the wedding and she went with the flow. Our house is now covered in pictures she took from our engagement session and wedding day- everyone absolutely loves them. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a professional wedding photographer for their special day- and I already have :-)

Sent on 01/25/2019
    Still Blessings Photography 13
    Still Blessings Photography 14
    Still Blessings Photography 15
    Still Blessings Photography 16
    Still Blessings Photography 17
    Still Blessings Photography 18

Still Blessings Photography's reply:

Thank you Alicia for the kind words! I loved everything about your wedding day and I'm so happy you chose me to capture it! Blessings on the happy couple!!
  • Amanda

Amanda Bobbitt · Married on 06/23/2018

Amazing! Highly recommend!

I almost didn't hire a professional photographer, but after one meeting with Sammy I knew I had to have her shoot our wedding! Her photos are beautiful and bright, and capture our day perfectly. Not only did she capture so many great photos of my husband and I, but she did a fantastic job of capturing our guests too! Still Blessings was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding, and she will be for yours too!

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Still Blessings Photography 19
    Still Blessings Photography 20
    Still Blessings Photography 21

Still Blessings Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I had so much fun at your wedding and I'm so glad you decided to hire me!
  • Demi

Demi · Married on 05/26/2018

Sammy was an absolutely dream to work with. The photos from our engagement shoot and wedding were phenomenal. I still can't get over how perfect they are. I hate getting my photos taken but I felt like Sammy always made us super comfortable. Sammy was great with going with the flow and even shot our outdoor ceremony in the rain... If you are looking for an awesome photographer I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Still Blessings Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Demi! I hope you and Nate have a beautiful marriage and can’t wait to capture more of your special life moments!

Mallory · Married on 04/14/2018

love love love Sammy! She was amazing to work with and takes the BEST photos. We are so happy with everything!

Sent on 05/29/2018
    Still Blessings Photography 22
    Still Blessings Photography 23

Still Blessings Photography's reply:

Thank you for the great review! You all are the best! Hope you all have a long and happy marriage.

Jenna · Married on 06/17/2017

Having Sammy was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. She was the perfect fit and her photography is breathtaking. If you’re looking for a photographer don’t look any farther. Sammy is the absolute best!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Still Blessings Photography's reply:

Thank you Jenna for the kind words. I loved capturing your special day!

Jesse · Married on 05/27/2017

I’ve known Sammy since high school so getting to work with her throughout the wedding and engagement process was such a breeze, she made everything so easy and there was never a moment of feeling awkward or uncomfortable while she was taking our pictures which was one of my biggest fears when it came to choosing a photographer, I’ve recommended Sammy to several of our friends since we used her and will continue to do so and look forward to using her again down the road for future shoots

Sent on 03/14/2018

Katherine · Married on 08/20/2016

Sammy was amazing to work with! The photos she captured for our wedding were stunning and I couldn’t have been happier. Since our wedding I have used Still Blessings for multiple family photo shoots.

Sent on 03/26/2018

Anna · Married on 09/09/2017

Still Blessings Photography captured our wedding day perfectly! I am in love with our photos and feel like I get to relive our special day every time I look at them. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 03/15/2018