STF Events & Catering Reviews

55 | Murfreesboro, TN

55 Reviews for STF Events & Catering

Melissa · Married on 05/09/2015

So glad I chose savor the flavor as our wedding caterer. Eleni and Joelle were so awesome to work with from the very beginning! They worked to individualize the experience for us and really listened to what we wanted and what we liked. They were even flexible with the menu when my husband wanted ritz crackers on the macaroni and cheese instead of panko! We had a buffet style dinner with herb chicken, pot roast, macaroni and cheese, green beans, salad and bread. All of the food was phenomenal and my guests were so complimentary on the taste and quality. All of the food for the approx. 125 guests tasted just as it had when we did our tasting for 4 people. The price per person was very reasonable and STF was very flexible when it came to rental items and ways to fit with in your budget. During the event, all of the staff were so friendly and attentive. They were circling the entire time checking on me and my husband as well as all of the guests. The provided professional bartenders for the event and Joelle was able to cut our wedding cake and did a fantastic job. Everyone we encountered from Savor the Flavor were so pleasant and professional and I would highly recommend them as your wedding/any event caterer!

Sent on 05/21/2015

Kate · Married on 04/21/2012

I contracted with Savor the Flavor for my wedding after cancelling with another caterer. The experience with the first left me feeling pretty crappy and nervous about the whole thing, but that went away after one phone call with Joelle (at 9 p.m. on a Friday the same day of my first call), who assured me they could throw down good Southern food, help with turning over our ceremony room into a reception room, handle the bar, and do it all at about the same price we'd already budgeted for the cancelled contract.

All of this turned out just as we hoped. Delicious apps (shrimp and grit cakes were a hit), buffet style panko chicken and pork loin, amazing mac and cheese and sweet potatoes, etc. Several people told us it was the best food they'd had at a wedding (especially the Northern Yankees ;), and the servers working the bar even used our karaoke wedding theme to label our signature sweet tea drink the "Sweet Caroline," a touch I hadn't thought of. Bottom line, we enjoyed the night and didn't have to worry about a thing. I struggle to provide some kind of a negative, as I tend to be distrustful myself of overly stellar reviews when I was hunting for someone. But I'm not going to make something up. Just trust me. They're awesome people, their food is awesome, and I'd recommend them in good conscience to anyone.

Sent on 05/16/2012
  • Dee

Dee · Married on 03/31/2012

I tasted a sample of Savor the Flavor (STF) at the Murfreesboro Pink Bridal Show in September, 2011, the same month of my engagement. I had no idea what I was looking for or even my budget but I knew when I met Joelle and tasted their signature chicken corn cakes that they would be at the top on my list for catering. I had an "average wedding budget" and chose to invest in food, photography and our families.

STF was absolutely wonderful to work with. I was moving out of state 1 month before the wedding, making a career transition and planning our wedding all at the same time! The STF team was attentive to helping me plan a great menu, allowing me to make modifications along the way. They went above and beyond to plan a holiday tasting to accommodate my parents and fiancé's travel schedule. Their prices are a good value, the quality of food is outstanding, and their personalized service left our guests talking about the reception for weeks. My only issue, is that our guests enjoyed their signature chicken corn cakes so much, that my husband and I didn't have a chance to enjoy them; they were THAT GOOD!!!

My advice for future brides: There are many well known catering options for Nashville area weddings. Book Savor the Flavor and literally savor the flavor of their quality fresh foods. Their personalized menu, service and attention to detail is superb. Best Wishes,

D'Yuanna Allen-Robb
    3.31.12

Sent on 06/10/2012

Gail · Married on 04/13/2013

As Mother of the Groom, I would highly recommend Joelle and Eleni of Savor the Flavor for catering of any event you have. They catered our Rehearsal Dinner and Wedding this weekend and the food was absolutely delicious. Especially the strawberry shortcake :) They were very professional and friendly and their food presentation was awesome.To be able to just walk in and have everything done for you gave us the time to just relax and celebrate our son's and now daughter in law's big day. Our guests enjoyed the food and that made us happy. Thanks Joelle for your friendly smile and for helping to make our day a Memorable One! Gail R. of Hendersonville, Tn.

Sent on 04/15/2013

Monica · Married on 09/21/2013

Several guest complimented me on how good the food tasted!

Sent on 11/04/2013