STF Events & Catering Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

1 User photo

Katherine Married on 10/16/2021

Perfect Caterers!

STF helped with making my wedding day stress free! They were easy to work with, very responsive, and professional. I had several dietary restrictions and they were able to make amazing meals around it. I could eat freely and not be worried about being sick. Everyone at the reception raved about how good the meal was. The service was wonderful and the food was better than most restaurants. I highly recommend them!
    Stephanie F. Married on 07/09/2021

Excellent experience during our last minute intimate wedding

In under a month's time, we planned and successfully executed a magical outdoor wedding experience at our home, during Covid. Because of the pandemic, the fact that some family was traveling here, and also that I was pregnant- safety and conscious actions were very important.
    So fortunate that STF was available to cater our wedding with just a few weeks notice! Communication with Joelle all through the process was on point and smooth; really put my mind at ease.
    Day of- they breezed in, set up in our kitchen (bringing all necessary equipment, aside from dishes and linens that we rented), and they were like ninjas! A well oiled machine, their team. Very professional service throughout, anticipated needs and food was brought out in a smooth procession. We decided to do a plated dinner, which included appetizers. Everybody loved it! The flavors were a uniquely tasty mix, and very well prepared.
    I cannot say enough good things about Joelle, Eleni and Bekah. By the end of the night, the kitchen was spotless, all rented dishes were rinsed and ready for pick up.
    Most excellent. Thank you STF!!
    Abbye N. Married on 10/03/2020

Looking for a caterer? No need to look elsewhere

Choosing a caterer for your wedding can be overwhelming. All the different options, scheduling tastings, planning the menu, it can quickly seem too much. This is why it’s important to find a caterer who you can count on, one who cares about your day and works to bring your vision to light. I was lucky enough to find that with Joelle and Eleni of Savor the Flavor. They made the planning and the event fun and memorable. If you’re looking for food to make your mouth water (highly recommend the bacon jam) and a team who works with you and delivers exceptional and professional service then hire this vendor.

Thank you ladies for being part of my day!

Abbye
  • Bonnie
    Bonnie Married on 08/28/2019

Excellent experience!

My wife and I are so happy we used STF. From the tasting to the wedding, we only have positive things to say. STF worked with us through a menu change, a guest list change, and were fantastic in helping the day go smoothly. The food was delicious-- we loved it, our guests loved it. I still think about those asiago mashed potatoes. Joelle and Eleni were warm, kind, and wonderful to work with.
  • Kristen
    Kristen D. Married on 06/04/2019

Lovely food and people!

They were an absolute delight to work with! I would recommend them to anyone. Everyone was raving about the food after our wedding. I was an out of town bride and they made everything so easy for me and accommodated me. I can't say enough good things about them.
    Beth Married on 10/13/2018

Shut The Front door! They were awesome!

We had our wedding reception catered. We were very pleased with the food and the service provided by STF. I highly reccomend this company. They packed plates for me and my husband to take home since we were too busy to eat at our reception. Very considerate. :)
    Kathy Married on 03/23/2018
    STF did a fantastic job in organizing my daughter's wedding. Joelle was with my daughter (Katie) every step of the way to make sure everything went without a hitch. Her professional team could not have been any better with their preparation as well as their kindness to our guests. At my job, we use STF for many of our catering needs, so it was a no-brainer to use them for Katie's very special day! By the way, the food is tremendous and prepared to perfection. You will not go wrong with this wonderful catering company.
    Linda Married on 10/28/2017
    STF is outstanding! The entire team was so helpful and customer oriented! The chef's food was A+!
    She did a fantastic job! Many guest have emailed, texted and call to ask who prepared the food it was absolutely fantastic! Everyone was super impressed and loved your food. So grateful I was able to use your service. When in need again - it will be STF. If you are in need of catering services, I strongly recommend you use STF! Outstanding service and food! The best!

Lauren Married on 10/13/2017
    There are truly not enough words to describe how AMAZING and WONDERFUL STF Events & Catering are! They made my wedding day so special from beginning to the end, and were very attentive to every detail. I would recommend them to anyone looking for an amazing team to help cater and plan their wedding. Love you STF Events &Catering!
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 09/16/2017

Using STF Catering is one of the best decisions I made

I can’t rave enough about how amazing STF is! Not only did they go out of there way to make sure they helped capture the look and feel I wanted, but the food was by far the most amazing food!! Everyone (and I mean everyone) is still raving to this day about how amazing our food was. I am in the wedding industry and my advice is... if you’re trying to find a catering company in the Nashville area With amazing food and who truly Cares about all the details you found them!
    Katie Married on 09/03/2017
    We planned the wedding in under 6 months, and both of us have opposite schedules so tasting catering companies wasn't an option for us. STF were the most responsive to emails, and most flexible with what we wanted, so we picked them, blindly hoping this would work in our favor and holy hot damn did we luck out! They rolled with every possible punch and the food was incredible. I wish I needed more events catered to them, because I would happily use them for any event anytime. Thanks guys!
    Krista Married on 07/15/2017
    Absolutely fantastic!! Joelle and Emily were super helpful and flexible throughout the whole process of setting up catering for our wedding.
    Ashley Married on 06/24/2017
    We booked STF for catering, bartenders, and a day-of coordinator, and we couldn't be happier! They made us delicious Southern food, even making up a new corn recipe my husband requested. We went out a couple months ago for a tasting, and the chefs and the event planner were all so nice and so friendly (Chef Joelle even showed up for a walk-through at the venue before our wedding so she knew exactly what we wanted and what was going on). We worked with two event planners, one for the booking process, and she was very nice and very responsive to all of my emails and questions. The other planner we worked with for our day-of coordination, and she was amazing! She was very thorough and organized listened to everything I wanted, but was able to take the lead in some decisions that I needed some more guidance on. Our decorations were very DIY, and she set everything up at the venue while I was getting my hair and makeup done, and the best part was that she texted me pictures to make sure I liked everything (this was also super helpful to ease my wedding day anxiety!). Booking Samantha as the day-of coordinator was 100% the best money spent my whole wedding! You definitely won't go wrong using STF.
    Ashley Married on 05/26/2017
    We used STF for our caterer, they were all that and so much more. They did a great job accommodating my moms allergy to black pepper, which they made seem easy but, black pepper is in everything!! Anyways, they really made our day stress free and special!
    Jessica Married on 04/22/2017
    STF was great to work with. Their prices were reasonable, menus and flavors were exceptional and we really enjoyed having our wedding coordinator, Emily, with STF as it streamlined one of the most important aspects of the night (the food!). I would highly recommend them for your event.
    Andrew Married on 10/22/2016
    We used STF to cater our wedding. 10/10 would wedding again just to have the food again!

Food was AMAZING! Service was OUTSTANDING! This is a one stop shop for all of your catering needs. The team was very professional and easy to work with. We got so many compliments about the food from our wedding guests. STF took care of everything! The process started with a proposal of several menu options. Once you refine what you want, STF invites you to their commercial kitchen for a tasting of your menu. OMG - so good!! At the tasting, you finalize your menu and discuss any final details. Then, sit back and relax, knowing that your event is in the best hands possible!
    Karen Married on 10/22/2016
    I am fortunate enough to have eaten the food prepared by STF many times and so I couldn’t imagine anyone else catering my wedding. From the start, they did an amazing job. They made picking the menu fun (and delicious). They provided everything and knew all the questions to ask, that I wouldn’t have thought of. Best of all, day of they did a great job and the food was everything we hoped for. I got so many compliments that it was way better than typical wedding food. ;) Probably because these ladies make it look great and taste even better. I’d highly recommend them if you are looking for a personal touch and want something outside the standard wedding fare.
    Kelsey Married on 10/15/2016
    They were absolutely phenomenal in every way! They were truly wonderful and sweet people to work with! They were organized, prompt, flexible, professional, and their food was amazing! If you need a caterer, STF is the right choice! I could probably go on and on about how wonderful they are!
    Stasia Married on 09/17/2016
    STF was so amazing to working with! We loved Joelle and Eleni. They perfected our menu and made our wedding reception go so smoothly. During our tasting I felt like they got to know us on a personal level.
    Everyone was raving about how delicious the food was at the reception! We would definitely use them again if we ever need another caterer.
    Adrienne Married on 06/18/2016
    We are sooo pleased with STF events & catering! The food is delicious and memorable...Our wedding guests commented on how delicious our dinner was! The cherry on top was that they packed us extra food that my husband and I enjoyed after the wedding!
    Anna K. Married on 06/11/2016
    Okay, where to even start with these amazing vendors/human beings...We could not have asked for more amazing caterers if we even dreamt of it! Seriously, they can do anything and bring any request to life and make it absolutely delicious. Not only was the food amazing, but the service was impeccable. I can't say enough about STF and am so thankful we chose them! (PS: we even ate the leftovers for days on our honeymoon haha, it was THAT good y'all.)
  • Bethany
    Bethany Married on 03/12/2016
    Savor the Flavor catering provided a wonderful dining experience for our daughter’s wedding reception. Joelle and Eleni were so amazing to work with – they understood exactly what we wanted. They are very knowledgeable in their craft. The food was incredibly delicious and displayed beautifully. Many of our guests were very complimentary of the food and of Joelle and her staff. This experience surpassed our expectations. We would highly recommend Savor the Flavor to anyone looking for a delightful dining experience for any special occasion.

Matt & Beverly Ford
    Cassie Married on 11/07/2015
    Savor the Flavor is who you need to call for your wedding's catering.

Joelle and her team catered both my rehearsal dinner and my wedding this past November, and words can't say enough how grateful I was to have them. The food was exquisite (heard from many of my guests and I enjoyed it after the wedding), and their attitudes were very positive, fun, and easy to work with--which is much-needed when you are an anxious bride! The presentation of the food and drinks was beautifully and professionally moved in, set up, and moved out of our venue. I trusted them completely to take care of our church and the property, and they did just that.

Also, my husband and brother-in-law have to eat gluten free. Joelle and STF understand completely what that involves as well as cross contamination. We did not have to worry about a thing.

The contract process before the wedding was very clear, upfront, and customizable. We were never pressured for additions or told "no, this cannot be done." For the amazing quality and service that you receive, I feel that STF is very well-priced compared to other caterers who do not include all that they offer.

Thanks, Joelle and STF team!!!
    Cassie & Kyle
    Melendy Married on 11/07/2015
    Joelle and her amazing team at STF exceeded our expectations in every way! Absolute professionalism and yet just as personable. Joelle made the contract process clear and precise. They worked with us making any adjustments necessary until we were completely satisfied. STF relieved us of any stress over food and service because they took care of every single detail and made it look easy! The service at our rehearsal dinner and wedding reception were flawless! The food was exquisite! Our family would like to highly recommend STF for your event and you will be back writing your own review of how thankful and blessed you were with their business! Thanks again, to Joelle and the STF staff for help making our daughter's and new son-in-law's wedding a beautiful (and very tasty) experience!
    Jade Married on 10/10/2015
    Savor the Flavor catered our rehearsal dinner at a private residence! The were timely and did an amazing job with the food and presentation! Joelle and her team are a pleasure to work with and I'm glad we chose them to be apart of our wedding weekend!