STF Events & Catering Reviews

54 | Murfreesboro, TN

54 Reviews for STF Events & Catering

Beth · Married on 10/13/2018

Shut The Front door! They were awesome!

We had our wedding reception catered. We were very pleased with the food and the service provided by STF. I highly reccomend this company. They packed plates for me and my husband to take home since we were too busy to eat at our reception. Very considerate. :)

Kathy · Married on 03/23/2018

STF did a fantastic job in organizing my daughter's wedding. Joelle was with my daughter (Katie) every step of the way to make sure everything went without a hitch. Her professional team could not have been any better with their preparation as well as their kindness to our guests. At my job, we use STF for many of our catering needs, so it was a no-brainer to use them for Katie's very special day! By the way, the food is tremendous and prepared to perfection. You will not go wrong with this wonderful catering company.

Linda · Married on 10/28/2017

STF is outstanding! The entire team was so helpful and customer oriented! The chef's food was A+!
    She did a fantastic job! Many guest have emailed, texted and call to ask who prepared the food it was absolutely fantastic! Everyone was super impressed and loved your food. So grateful I was able to use your service. When in need again - it will be STF. If you are in need of catering services, I strongly recommend you use STF! Outstanding service and food! The best!

Katie · Married on 09/03/2017

We planned the wedding in under 6 months, and both of us have opposite schedules so tasting catering companies wasn't an option for us. STF were the most responsive to emails, and most flexible with what we wanted, so we picked them, blindly hoping this would work in our favor and holy hot damn did we luck out! They rolled with every possible punch and the food was incredible. I wish I needed more events catered to them, because I would happily use them for any event anytime. Thanks guys!

Krista · Married on 07/15/2017

Absolutely fantastic!! Joelle and Emily were super helpful and flexible throughout the whole process of setting up catering for our wedding.

Ashley · Married on 06/24/2017

We booked STF for catering, bartenders, and a day-of coordinator, and we couldn't be happier! They made us delicious Southern food, even making up a new corn recipe my husband requested. We went out a couple months ago for a tasting, and the chefs and the event planner were all so nice and so friendly (Chef Joelle even showed up for a walk-through at the venue before our wedding so she knew exactly what we wanted and what was going on). We worked with two event planners, one for the booking process, and she was very nice and very responsive to all of my emails and questions. The other planner we worked with for our day-of coordination, and she was amazing! She was very thorough and organized listened to everything I wanted, but was able to take the lead in some decisions that I needed some more guidance on. Our decorations were very DIY, and she set everything up at the venue while I was getting my hair and makeup done, and the best part was that she texted me pictures to make sure I liked everything (this was also super helpful to ease my wedding day anxiety!). Booking Samantha as the day-of coordinator was 100% the best money spent my whole wedding! You definitely won't go wrong using STF.

Ashley · Married on 05/26/2017

We used STF for our caterer, they were all that and so much more. They did a great job accommodating my moms allergy to black pepper, which they made seem easy but, black pepper is in everything!! Anyways, they really made our day stress free and special!

Jessica · Married on 04/22/2017

STF was great to work with. Their prices were reasonable, menus and flavors were exceptional and we really enjoyed having our wedding coordinator, Emily, with STF as it streamlined one of the most important aspects of the night (the food!). I would highly recommend them for your event.

Andrew · Married on 10/22/2016

We used STF to cater our wedding. 10/10 would wedding again just to have the food again!

Food was AMAZING! Service was OUTSTANDING! This is a one stop shop for all of your catering needs. The team was very professional and easy to work with. We got so many compliments about the food from our wedding guests. STF took care of everything! The process started with a proposal of several menu options. Once you refine what you want, STF invites you to their commercial kitchen for a tasting of your menu. OMG - so good!! At the tasting, you finalize your menu and discuss any final details. Then, sit back and relax, knowing that your event is in the best hands possible!

Karen · Married on 10/22/2016

I am fortunate enough to have eaten the food prepared by STF many times and so I couldn’t imagine anyone else catering my wedding. From the start, they did an amazing job. They made picking the menu fun (and delicious). They provided everything and knew all the questions to ask, that I wouldn’t have thought of. Best of all, day of they did a great job and the food was everything we hoped for. I got so many compliments that it was way better than typical wedding food. ;) Probably because these ladies make it look great and taste even better. I’d highly recommend them if you are looking for a personal touch and want something outside the standard wedding fare.

Kelsey · Married on 10/15/2016

They were absolutely phenomenal in every way! They were truly wonderful and sweet people to work with! They were organized, prompt, flexible, professional, and their food was amazing! If you need a caterer, STF is the right choice! I could probably go on and on about how wonderful they are!

Stasia · Married on 09/17/2016

STF was so amazing to working with! We loved Joelle and Eleni. They perfected our menu and made our wedding reception go so smoothly. During our tasting I felt like they got to know us on a personal level.
    Everyone was raving about how delicious the food was at the reception! We would definitely use them again if we ever need another caterer.

Adrienne · Married on 06/18/2016

We are sooo pleased with STF events & catering! The food is delicious and memorable...Our wedding guests commented on how delicious our dinner was! The cherry on top was that they packed us extra food that my husband and I enjoyed after the wedding!

Anna Kate · Married on 06/11/2016

Okay, where to even start with these amazing vendors/human beings...We could not have asked for more amazing caterers if we even dreamt of it! Seriously, they can do anything and bring any request to life and make it absolutely delicious. Not only was the food amazing, but the service was impeccable. I can't say enough about STF and am so thankful we chose them! (PS: we even ate the leftovers for days on our honeymoon haha, it was THAT good y'all.)

• Bethany

Bethany · Married on 03/12/2016

Savor the Flavor catering provided a wonderful dining experience for our daughter’s wedding reception. Joelle and Eleni were so amazing to work with – they understood exactly what we wanted. They are very knowledgeable in their craft. The food was incredibly delicious and displayed beautifully. Many of our guests were very complimentary of the food and of Joelle and her staff. This experience surpassed our expectations. We would highly recommend Savor the Flavor to anyone looking for a delightful dining experience for any special occasion.

Matt & Beverly Ford

Melendy · Married on 11/07/2015

Joelle and her amazing team at STF exceeded our expectations in every way! Absolute professionalism and yet just as personable. Joelle made the contract process clear and precise. They worked with us making any adjustments necessary until we were completely satisfied. STF relieved us of any stress over food and service because they took care of every single detail and made it look easy! The service at our rehearsal dinner and wedding reception were flawless! The food was exquisite! Our family would like to highly recommend STF for your event and you will be back writing your own review of how thankful and blessed you were with their business! Thanks again, to Joelle and the STF staff for help making our daughter's and new son-in-law's wedding a beautiful (and very tasty) experience!

Cassie · Married on 11/07/2015

Savor the Flavor is who you need to call for your wedding's catering.

Joelle and her team catered both my rehearsal dinner and my wedding this past November, and words can't say enough how grateful I was to have them. The food was exquisite (heard from many of my guests and I enjoyed it after the wedding), and their attitudes were very positive, fun, and easy to work with--which is much-needed when you are an anxious bride! The presentation of the food and drinks was beautifully and professionally moved in, set up, and moved out of our venue. I trusted them completely to take care of our church and the property, and they did just that.

Also, my husband and brother-in-law have to eat gluten free. Joelle and STF understand completely what that involves as well as cross contamination. We did not have to worry about a thing.

The contract process before the wedding was very clear, upfront, and customizable. We were never pressured for additions or told "no, this cannot be done." For the amazing quality and service that you receive, I feel that STF is very well-priced compared to other caterers who do not include all that they offer.

Thanks, Joelle and STF team!!!
    Cassie & Kyle

Jade · Married on 10/10/2015

Savor the Flavor catered our rehearsal dinner at a private residence! The were timely and did an amazing job with the food and presentation! Joelle and her team are a pleasure to work with and I'm glad we chose them to be apart of our wedding weekend!

Danielle · Married on 10/03/2015

Savor the Flavor was AMAZING! Joelle and Eleni are an absolute pleasure to work with (meaning I wanted them to come out on the dancefloor and partake in the wedding fun!) They went above and beyond to ensure that the food was PERFECT for our wedding. People to this day still talk about how good everything was! (Especially the Mac and Cheese).

The tasting was very fun as well. My parents and husband attended the tasting, and we had a blast getting to know these ladies, and just chatting. If you are looking for amazing food, and even better people, Savor the Flavor is 100% the way to go! :)

Ted · Married on 09/26/2015

As the father of the bride, I can only say that Eleni and Joelle and their entire staff at Savor The Flavor Catering are SENSATIONAL!! Not only are Joelle and Eleni absolutely delightful to work with, but these ladies CAN COOK! We started working with them in March for a September wedding and from our initial contact through the big day and beyond they were not only extraordinarily professional, but their enthusiasm and genuine happiness for the bride and groom was truly touching. As for the reception itself: it only gets better from here. After a month of no rain, we had (of course) a rainy day and they had to prepare food outside under a tent in lousy conditions, but wait, it gets better: a major piece of (rental) equipment malfunctioned threatening to ruin the whole occasion. We don't know how they did it, but they pulled off a feat nothing short of culinary wizardry using every skill, improvisation, and flexibility imaginable and came forth with a flawless presentation (for 150, no less) that friends and guests are still talking about months later! They did all this with unflappable professionalism and good cheer, to boot. As caterers, business women, and very, very fine people Eleni and Joelle absolutely walk on water as far as I'm concerned. Do not hesitate to engage these wonderful folks for any catering needs you might have.

Ashanti · Married on 09/20/2015

I can not begin to say how elated I was to have Savor the Flavor as our exclusive caterer for our wedding! We worked with Joelle to dream up the perfect menu and budget that featured our two favorite meals. My husband had the Jack Daniels Pulled Pork sliders and for me...well, I had the hot chicken & waffles as our signature dishes! OMG, Idk which was my favorite. I just know that I, along with my husband and guests loved it all! Savor the Flavor (Joelle) was also able to add little wooden boards with the names of the foods that went with my jazz inspired theme. The staff is a hands down A+++.
    I am definitely looking forward to booking STF again for our 5 year anniversary dinner and/or our vow renewal dinner! xoxo

• ashanti

ashanti · Married on 09/20/2015

Amanda · Married on 08/29/2015

Eleni and Joelle were fantastic from the very first tasting. My husband is a chef, and as such had very specific requirements for the food. They more than surpassed our expectations and did a wonderful job! The food was absolutely delicious, we have received so many compliments from people about how good it was! Their staff was courteous and efficient and super sweet, and they made sure we got to eat at our own reception--amazing in itself! To top it off, they had been to Aruba before and gave us lots of great pointers for our honeymoon! Fabulous people, delicious food, and beautiful presentation--what more can you ask for?? We highly recommend STF and hope to use them for other events in the future!

The Docktors, 8-29-15

Sharon · Married on 05/24/2015

Savor the Flavor did an excellent job with our wedding!! They actually took time to listen to what we wanted and prepared it to our specifications. They were quick to respond to any questions and explained everything clearly. We had to move our wedding date and they were so flexible in accommodating everything with a shorter time frame. The food was amazing! Everything tasted great and we got many comments from guests about how good the food was. Their staff was professional and honest. We couldn't have been happier choosing Savor the Flavor for our wedding caterer.