Steven Wayne Productions Reviews

26 Reviews for Steven Wayne Productions

1 User photo

Steven Wayne Productions 1

Amy · Married on 09/29/2018

Steve was awesome! He was extremely friendly and professional. He worked very well with our photographers, making sure to take turns and not get in each other's way. We literally got our highlight reel the next day and it was absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to get our full length DVD!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Stella · Married on 10/21/2017

They did my daughters wedding last October! We were so very pleased with their work. They were with us 12 hours! Extremely professional,thorough ... and the video was amazing! Beyond our expectations!!! Whole ceremony, highlights of reception and speeches! Beautiful shots and music! An amazing keepsake.!!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2017

Steve was awesome to work with! He accommodated us when we wanted to book him only a few months before the wedding. He was there all day, worked very well with our photographer, and blended into the background while getting all of the shots. The price was so reasonable compared to other videographers that we looked into, but we got an amazing product. He took extra time to edit our video using specific music and themes from our wedding, which we were absolutely surprised by. It was a really painless experience and we have a great edited video and unedited footage to remember our day by - would highly recommend!!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Steven Wayne Productions's reply:

It was a wonderful day! I am so blessed to have been part of it. Thank you!

Mike · Married on 10/08/2017

It was a pleasure having Steven Wayne be a part of our wedding day. He went above and beyond to make our day extra special.

Sent on 05/03/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/30/2017

Steve was AWESOME!!!! Extremely talented, great sense of humor and overall great to work with. Our video is absolutely beautiful, he caught all of our special moments and put our own twist on it. I highly recommend Steve capturing your special day!!

Sent on 01/01/2018

Steven Wayne Productions's reply:

Thank you!!! It was an honor!

Ericka · Married on 08/30/2017

Steven Wayne Productions was prompt, knowledgeable, and very professional.

Sent on 04/21/2018

Steven Wayne Productions's reply:

Thank you Ericka! Your wedding day was amazing!

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/30/2017

Matt was the one who actually came to the wedding and captured every moment! He was so personable and knowledgeable. He always made us feel comfortable and laughed with us (or at us (;) when we were being our goofy selves! Pair that with Steve's great editing and professionalism and they can't be matched. Steve gave us an amazing price and was a great communicator from the start. We don't live in the area so this definitely put my mind at ease knowing it was one less thing I had to worry about! He used emails and phone calls to let us know every detail! It took us a while to receive our DVD but that's only because we moved and I forgot to tell Steve the new address! Once I did, he didn't hesitate to send another one to us and he even included a framed picture from the wedding of my husband and I laughing! It's little gestures like that that make a couples day and set this business apart from the rest! I would absolutely recommend them to anyone who needs a videographer in that area!

Sent on 04/22/2018

Mackenzie · Married on 07/29/2017

Great, high quality video and awesome to work with

Sent on 04/23/2018

Matt · Married on 07/07/2017

Steve and Jamie were great. The edit on our "preview" clip of our wedding day was amazing. It captured everything. Highly recommend.

Sent on 04/22/2018

Kyle · Married on 10/15/2016

I hired this company from a website called Thumbtack. I was taking a gamble because they were from Williamsville, NY and I live in Erie, PA. No one I talked to had ever heard of them, no one I knew had used them previously. I wanted our wedding day to be captured forever in pictures and that is exactly what we got. Eliecia Young was awesome to work with, she is creative and is very easy going to work with. I had a list of shots I wanted and she captured those and so much more. As I stated before, I was so hesitant to hire a photographer I knew nothing about (other than looking at a website)... but i'm glad I did. Great group of people! We received an online code within a couple of weeks of our wedding with all of our pictures, now they are all hanging on my wall--- Just in love with them!!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Trisha · Married on 10/14/2016

Definitely book them. Very reasonably priced, Very profession and flexible. Love the creativity of the photos we took. I have only seen our sneak peek of our video and from what I have seen I know I am going to love the final product!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Nicole · Married on 09/10/2016

I absolutely love Eliecia. She was very willing to hear what style of photography I wanted for our wedding photos and did everything She could to match that style. She is such a great person, she fit right in with our group. She knew when to direct, when to snap candid shots and when to hang out in the back ground. Eliecia is a talented photographer and I am so pleased that I found her at Steven Wayne Photography.

Sent on 10/19/2016

krysta · Married on 09/10/2016

I don't normally write reviews but I could not be happier with the quality and service of Steven Wayne Productions and felt that I needed to share! Deciding to have a videographer was a last minute decision and one of the best I could've made. Jamie went above and beyond anything that we were expecting. He is very professional and easy to get along with, is very talented and truly wants to make his clients happy. On top of that they are very reasonably priced and the value for what you get blew me away. Our video beautifully captured our day and is a priceless keepsake that we will always cherish.

Sent on 01/18/2017

We had Eliecia as our photographer for our wedding. She was amazing! The pictures came out absolutely beautiful and I'm so very pleased we went with her!! She listened to every little request we had and made them all happen. We found her to be very professional at all times and was always quick to respond to any questions we had. We would absolutely recommend Eliecia with Steven Wayne Productions!!!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Brenda · Married on 08/13/2016

Eliecia Young was a joy to work with. She spent some time getting to know us before the wedding, and then did a great, intuitive job of taking candid photos of our celebration, exactly what we wanted. She has really good natural instincts, and her talent shined in her finished photos.

Sent on 11/06/2016

Julie · Married on 08/06/2016

you will not be disappointed with this service. our photographer really captured the moments and her photos told a story of our wedding. I keep on looking at the photos and still something amazing in them each time. love them!! love them!!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Jamie · Married on 07/30/2016

Great Excellent Service I love Steve and Alisha Affordable and Amazing I will tell people about them so they can be their next clients - Jamie Khothsymuong

Sent on 10/30/2016

Monica · Married on 07/30/2016

From the first phone call (one month out from my wedding) to the preview of the video 10 days after our wedding, and getting our final product, Steve has been nothing short of perfect in communication, meeting and exceeding expectations, and fulfilling his word. I received our videos on Sunday and have watched them at least a dozen times. Being I booked him on such short notice he was alone so I can't imagine what it would be when his whole team is with him!

He is worth every penny and I would have gladly paid more after knowing this is what we would've been gifted. It truly was an honor having him a part of our day and making it that much more special. This video has brought me to tears and not many things do. Please don't hesitate to contact him!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Steven Wayne Productions's reply:

Monica and Josh were one of the nicest couples I've ever had the pleasure of working with. I would also recommend them to anyone! Steve

Patrick and Shelby · Married on 07/23/2016

Highly recommend SWP. Eliecia was our photographer, she was super fun, energetic and genuinely loves what she does! Steve is first class and great to deal with. We have and will continue to recommend SWP!

Sent on 10/20/2016
  • W

Wendy · Married on 08/18/2007

I can not begin to thank Steve enough for making me the most wonderful wedding video I could have imagined. I absolutely love it and watch it often! A HUGE thank you to Steve for allowing me to share with my friends and family a most valuable memento of our wedding day. I am forever grateful! Job well done!

Sent on 05/06/2009

Jennifer · Married on 04/12/1996

Steve has possessed an immense talent for videography for as long as I can remember. He filmed my wedding 12 years ago long before he had any of the fancy equipment he has today. The resulting wedding video montage was beautifully done. He has an amazing eye that captures nuances and emotional moments that could otherwise be missed. The result is a truly tender documentary of the day. He really loves what he does and is so talented. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 02/24/2009

Emilie · Married on 07/21/2017

We hired Steven to do our wedding video, and he did a fantastic job! Initially, I was unsure about investing in a wedding video due to all the other wedding expenses, but I am sooo happy we did. Watching the video brings out so much more emotion than looking at the photos. I was in tears the first time I saw it, as the video captured the music, vows, and the speeches. I know I will cherish the video for years to come. Steven was really great to work with. Prior to the wedding he responded to phone calls and emails very promptly. On the wedding day he was able to capture all the important moments, and we never felt he was in the way, or that we were "on camera." The cost of the video and services was the best value when compared to a few of the other companies I looked at. Thank you Steven!!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Vijaya · Married on 09/17/2017

We worked with Eliecia Young from Steven Wayne productions. We lived in Boston and were planning a wedding in Upstate New York. Eliecia was very flexible and we were even convert the engagement session hours and use it on the wedding day. On the day, Eliecia arrived on time, was very friendly and was able to accommodate the last minute change of plans. She took cues very well and I was able to communicate the importance of a picture at a particular moment by a mere head nod! The pictures were amazing and captured the beautiful moments of our wonderful day. The pricing was very affordable and the quality was above and beyond. Definitely recommend Eliecia Young and Steven Wayne Productions.

Sent on 04/28/2018
    Steven Wayne Productions 2

Kristen · Married on 10/07/2017

3.5

Easy to work with, had great ideas for little touches, video took a little bit longer than ecpected but was worth the wait! Steve went above and beyond and was a pleasure to be around the day of!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Shannon · Married on 08/26/2016

I am beyond thrilled with the service i received. From the first phone call i had with Steven i knew i was in good hands! He was in contact with me for months leading up to our big wedding day! He informed me that Jamie would be our videographer for the day. He was fantastic. Very friendly and outgoing. If we wanted anything specific recorded he was very willing and accommodating. I had a very extensive list of places to be and times to be there. He was on his game! He worked very hard and spent at least ten hours with us. I cannot wait to see the final product. My experience with his throughout the day was fantastic though and i would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a good quality videographer!

Sent on 09/01/2016