Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection Reviews

Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection 5
Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection 6
Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection 7

Elle · Married on 11/04/2017

Working with Steve Moody and his staff was one of the easiest parts of the wedding process. Steve and everyone at his company, definitely knew their stuff. I had a number of phone conversations with them to get all the details of the reception nailed down and everyone was on the same page. I even requested a song, last minute, at the reception which they didn't have and Robbie downloaded it for me right there! Everyone had so much fun and the dance floor was packed. There were a number of songs dedicated to the older crowd also. A perfect mix of contemporary and 'classics'. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2017

Steve and Lori were absolutely great when we needed to book their services. They were so responsive and we had a one-on-one meeting scheduled in no time. It was so relaxed and we felt like we were in such good hands. We ended up having Jim Baker as our DJ for the ceremony and reception at The Oaks and he was wonderful! We are pretty laid back as a couple and don't like to be the center of attention, and they all rolled with it! They were so nice and accommodating to every request we had. There was a minor hiccup with our first dance, but it was really not a big deal at all and Jim was so apologetic and nice about it. We couldn't have asked for a better night--Jim was great with the music selection and getting the party started. He kept people on the dance floor for the entire night! It was perfect! We are so thankful for such an easy process and fun night!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Troy · Married on 11/04/2017

Let me just start by saying that music in both my wife's family and mine is huge! Are music tastes are eclectic and we made sure to let our DJ know that when filling out our preparation form! From beginning until the end, Steve, Lori and Patrick were an absolute pleasure to work with! Furthermore, beyond just the entertainment business.. Lori also was our travel agent for our honeymoon! She set everything up with our resort and we had an absolute blast! We didn't experience ANY problems with the traveling arrangements, and honestly we really didn't even have to do anything besides give Lori the information that she needed. So, not only did we get the best entertainment business, but also the best travel agent which made our lives easier in knowing that they had everything under control. We communicated primarily via email and the responses were immediate! I strongly recommend Steve Moody's Entertainment business for your wedding and Lori for the honeymoon side! We will definitely be using Lori again when we travel! Thanks again for your commitment to making our big day as special as what it was!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Maria · Married on 11/03/2017

We had Steve Moody himself DJ our wedding and we could not have been any happier! He was such a pleasure and joy to work with. He is extremely professional and so sweet and personable. Steve and his wife, Lori, keep in contact with you throughout the planning period to make sure everything is coming along okay and to remind you of any deadlines approaching. They were extremely responsive to messages and kept me at ease about everything. It was fun being able to pick some music to play for the reception and their online database makes it incredibly easy. Steve played a wide variety of music to please guests of all ages and kept the party going on the dance floor. His personality was so great while entertaining the crowd, he had such positive energy and a passion for what he does. He made our day extra special and we were so grateful to have him DJ our wedding! Thanks so much Steve!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Kelsie · Married on 10/28/2017

The DJ is so important because he basically runs the reception. Jim was great and working with steve was a pleasure.

Sent on 11/06/2017
    Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection 8

Courtney · Married on 10/28/2017

Steve Moody was awesome through the entire process! His form made planning with him easy! He was very available to answer my questions and calls. What I loved most was his expertise made my special day stress free! I danced the whole to song to the songs my husband and I loved! He totally respected our requests and set the tone we were looking for. He was also very honest about our needs and what fit for venue.

Sent on 12/13/2017
    Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection 9

Teresa · Married on 10/21/2017

We chose Steve Moody's Entertainment to provide a DJ for our daughters wedding due to our original interaction with Steve. He was very professional, friendly, and offered a number of DJ options. We chose Jim to DJ the wedding after talking to Steve. Jim arrived at the venue early and had his equipment setup and ready to go. He was dressed in a tuxedo, answered our questions, and provided guidance for the wedding ceremony. The wedding went off without a hitch and Jim was a big part of that. The wedding reception immediately followed the ceremony. Jim played an excellent selection of songs during the cocktail hour and dinner celebration. The real fun began after dinner. Jim played an outstanding selection of dance music during the reception. He mixed in a number of slow, country (at our request) and excellent dance songs. The dance floor was full during the entire time. He played requests and we had a number of guests comment on what a great job he did. I totally agree. I almost forgot to mention that Jim was also the master of ceremonies during the introductions, first dance, etc. and he did a great job. We couldn't have asked for any more. I would rate Jim an 11 on a scale of 1-10.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Emmylou · Married on 10/20/2017

Steve made our wedding the amazing event that it was. Not only was he a fantastic DJ, even letting our son help out, but he was a wonderful emcee as well. If it weren’t for him I imagine there our wedding would have been organized chaos at its best but he made everything flow very nicely and always made sure to let us know what the next thing up was. I can’t imagine our wedding without him, everyone was so excited when we told them who our DJ was! Thank you Steve!!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection's reply:

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much. We had such a great time with you and Kenny.

One of the best parts about my job is getting to see how families come together on the wedding day. There are no two families the same.

It was very special for me to see all of the love and excitement that everyone had for you both. I have spoken about this with my wife Lori quite a few times. It was just truly a very very special day.

I honestly LOVED every minute...especially having the coolest "assistant DJ" of all time help me out for a few songs. He was outstanding! Please tell "DJ Jax" when he is old enough .....to come see us. He's the same age as my son...and they can train together to be the future superstars of our business. : )

Wishing you both and the kids all the best in this brand new chapter of your life together.
    -Steve

Megan · Married on 10/14/2017

By far one of the best parts of the wedding!!!! We appreciate everything you did for us. Matt Spence was amazing and so easy to work with. He definitely put all worries about the reception to rest. :). We love that you guys took the time to make sure it was everything we wanted and more.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection's reply:

Thanks so much Megan! All of our team members call us after their events and Matt told us how amazing your wedding was. He truly had a great time with everyone.

On our end, here in the office, we try our hardest during the planning stages to learn as much as we can about our couples ....so that each wedding is unique to every couple.
    When it's all said and done, we want people to leave feeling like they hadNEVER been to a wedding quite like yours.

Thank you so much for entrusting us with your big day! Cheers to a brand new life together! - Steve Moody.

Stacey · Married on 10/14/2017

Absolutely would recommend Steve Moody Entertainment for your wedding. We had the best experience at our wedding this past weekend. The highlights are: excellent communication, easy planning, excellent DJ!

The planning process was so easy with their online planning tools. We had a few phone conversations to talk out ideas with Steve and our actual DJ, Jim. They send reminder emails, have tons of helpful tools on the website to help you pick songs and think about the flow of the reception and are there to provide you with what you and your family want for the wedding.

Everything was flawless at the actual wedding with our DJ Jim Baker. The two DJ system allows for the emcee to be available to ask the bride/groom, parents, wedding planner, etc. about timing for things while the party is still going. We used SMEC for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception and it was all perfect!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Kristen · Married on 10/14/2017

The whole experience was great and we had so many compliments on the DJ service and of course everyone loved the photobooth! Great GREAT choice we made going with these guys and will suggest them to everyone. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2017

Steve was nothing short of amazing. He kept us on track for the evening and played all the music we had hoped to hear. Our guests had an incredible time and we are so thankful for all that he did to contribute to that. He's wonderful to work with and I highly highly recommend him if you want the best for your own event!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Kaci · Married on 10/01/2017

Steve was absolutely amazing. I fist met him at a bridal expo earlier this year, and I just loved his vibe. He was energetic and had a way to get the whole crowd involved. Our wedding was no different. We have had so many compliments from our guests regarding him. Our dance floor was CROWDED with people which was precisely what I had dreamed of. I would highly recommend him. His prices are reasonable, and honestly, you get WAY more than what you bargain for with him. He's also easy to get in touch with (responds quickly via email), and his wife is also great to work with.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Ellie · Married on 09/30/2017

Steve was absolutely amazing! He not only helped me with music selection but with my whole wedding all together. He truly was a huge stress reliever! I could not rave more about him. One of the kindest people I have ever met! Steve met with me whenever I need and made any last minute changes that I requested without any hesitation! I would recommend him to anyone! He made my wedding night absolutely perfect!

Erica · Married on 09/24/2017

Steve is AMAZING. He knows how to take over the flow of the night & leave 0 pressure on the bride and groom to know what to do when. Steve played great music and kept the night lively & everyone had great things to say about the night & his services. Not to mention him & his wife are just all around great people. Would 100% recommend over and over

Steve you're the BOMMMB

Sent on 10/10/2017

Teresa · Married on 09/23/2017

Steve Moody was definitely worth every penny! Our guest are still talking about how much fun they had at our wedding reception. He was very easy to work with and very accommodating. We highly recommend him and his team. Would definitely hire them again!

Brittany · Married on 09/23/2017

My Dj was Patrick- He was so AWESOME, He played all of my requests plus some. He really helped my husband and I stick to our time line as far as speeches, dances, and cake cutting. If you don't have a day-of-coordinator this is a huge help. He also did a really good job of getting the crowd excited during the announcements of the bridal party. Of all the vendors we booked, they were one of the best as far as communication and organization. Thanks!!!

Chrystyn · Married on 09/23/2017

If your looking for an overall great DJ Steve Moody Entertainment Connection is who you should go with. Our DJ was Jim Baker and he was great with going over a time line for the wedding and made the wedding reception fun with high energy . He was awesome at keeping us on track with time and checking in with us a lot during the reception . We also had the photo booth and up lighting as well we were on the fence about the photo booth but we are glad we did it everyone had a chance to go in and take some pictures and leave a fun message in the photo book they provided for us . They are very easy to work with and answer any questions you have before hand in a timely matter.

Sent on 10/13/2017

Katie · Married on 09/23/2017

I highly recommend this company for your wedding! From day one, Steve Moody Entertainment was extremely friendly and helpful. Their booking and planning processes were seamless and they sent plenty of gentle reminders to keep you on track. Our DJ, Matt, was personable and accommodating. He asked for music requests and styles, but was able to control the flow of the night. The dance floor was never (and I mean NEVER) empty.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Missy · Married on 09/16/2017

Steve and his crew were wonderful! Felt like having another friend there on our day :)

Sent on 09/25/2017

Rachel · Married on 09/15/2017

We loved Steve moody so glad I choice him to be my dj for my wedding He made sure everything was taken care of and did everything to make sure me & my husband had the best wedding Day!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Jenny · Married on 09/09/2017

My new husband DID NOT want a Dj for our wedding and suggested that we instead "get one of those boxes that just plays the playlist that we choose." I however, knew that I wanted good music to get the party started on my wedding day. My mom is a wedding planner and (thankfully) said that Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection was by far the best Dj she had ever had at her venue. So, I made an appointment with Steve and when I walked in (I had never met him) it was like I had known him for years! He was bubbly and made it so easy to talk to him about what you envision your wedding reception to look like. He took notes the whole time and was asking the right questions, even the ones I hadn't thought of yet. He and his wife, Lori emailed me throughout the whole wedding planning process just to check in to see if I needed anything which was awesome.
    I ended up getting Matt as my Dj and I can't say good enough things about him. He came over to us at the reception often, again, to check in and made sure everything happened in a timely manner. He was attentive and made sure that our favorite songs were played. In fact, our guests ended up wanting an extra hour because the music and party were both so great.
    Brides, I can't recommend Steve and his team enough, they are a fantastic addition to the best day of your life!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/09/2017

Steve Moody and his team were the best! I come from a family of DJs, and my parents actually owned their own wedding DJ business for a while, so finding a top notch DJ was a must for our wedding. We met Steve personally while looking for a DJ and he won us over immediately. They have a very comprehensive form to fill out before your wedding, and then he called personally a week or two before the wedding to make sure he understood every detail. He was so responsive anytime I asked a question, even texting me back once and saying that he was at a wedding but would get back to me the next day. At our wedding, Steve and the assistant DJ were just incredible. He was a very personable emcee, cracking jokes and making everyone laugh, but he didn't overpower or take away from us (we've all been to those weddings where the DJ seems like he's trying to start a stand up comedy career). He kept us in the loop about what dances, speeches, etc. were coming up, and he kept coming up to us and making us laugh. He really felt like an old friend! They did an amazing job keeping everyone on the dance floor and playing to the crowd. We had a fairly small wedding, about 75, but the dance floor seemed full most of the night. The whole night went so smoothly, and Steve Moody and his team had a lot to do with that. He is worth every penny! You will not be sorry!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Lynn · Married on 09/03/2017

We had the pleasure of Steve and his company at our daughter's wedding. It was absolutely perfect. We added in some background lighting, and stars on the ceiling for extra effect in the reception hall and it was beautiful. Steve went above and beyond to make sure the "flow" during the ceremony, dinner and reception was seamless. The planning form really helped my daughter make sure she had every thing she might want, and some things she hadn't even thought about. The professionalism of everyone was great, and at the same time, we were made to feel that we were "one of the family". My daughter had some rare music selections that she wanted, and Steve was able to incorporate them with no problem. They really paid attention to all the "little details" which made the event extra special. We would HIGHLY recommend them for any event someone may have!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Amaryllis · Married on 09/02/2017

Everyone was wonderful and made our day one special to always remember!!! Thank you!!!

Sent on 09/11/2017