Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection Reviews

603 | Easton, MD

603 Reviews for Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection

• Jamie

Jamie H. · Getting married on 09/11/2021

DJ Steve Moody is the Best!

It was absolutely a pleasure to work with Steve. The entire process was very easy, organized and customized to everything we wanted. They stayed in communication with us throughout the entire wedding planning process, checking in to see how things were going and always were available to meet to discuss any questions or to go over any details. Everything ran smoothly even during a pandemic! Steve and his team are amazing! We could not have been more happy. Thank you Steve!

Sent on 12/06/2020

Robyn · Getting married on 05/21/2021

70th surprise birthday party

Steve,
    Thank you for being the D.J. at our wedding. You were professional, organized and lots of fun. We are so pleased that we chose your services for our wedding reception. You are by far the best DJ that we have came across. We would like to sincerely thank you for all the effort you put into making the party a memorable event. You even had our mom/grandma/great grandma Ms. Betty dancing to her favourite songs! We loved all the games that you played. You interacted with the children and they loved you!!! Your friendliness and professionalism surpassed our expectations and we will definitely recommend you.
    Thank you again for making our evening so perfect. -Robyn Lawrence

Sent on 03/29/2021

Carolin C. · Married on 04/24/2021

Flawless- amazing- perfect

From start to finish Steve & his team is were amazing to work with. I was blown away with his website, his videos that explained questions in greater detail. It was so easy to navigate through. It answered all my questions but when I wanted to clarify more Steve was more than happy to talk through it with me. Steve was so understanding during Covid when I needed to move my date. It was no problem. Steve is wedding form, invoicing, etc was flawless. I am one to double check and question everything and there was nothing to do it with. It was all perfect and detailed.

I wanted to have my crest lit up on the dance floor and he made it happen. I got so many compliments on that. Steve and his team had my guests dancing the ENTIRE night. The music hit all ages and people have been raving about the music since my wedding. My wedding was perfect because of Steve and his team. I wish every wedding I go to, Steve could be the DJ!

Sent on 04/29/2021
  • Sydney

Sydney E. · Married on 04/17/2021

Everybody Loves Steve!

My wedding happened a week ago and planning a wedding in general is stressful, but an unpredictable COVID wedding was even harder! My head count changed multiple times and new restrictions and guidelines came up from the venue. With each new thing I contacted my vendors, and Steve was the most responsive one! He makes everything incredibly easy, he messages you back super quick and he has an amazing personality! ALL, and I truly mean all of my guests at the wedding LOVED him! From my 20 some year old friends to my 70 year old aunts and uncles! Steve is a DJ for all ages! Since the wedding he is one of the aspects everyone continuously raves about! My mom even said he was "born to be a DJ". Thank you Steve for helping my wedding go smoothly and being an amazing human being!

Sent on 04/25/2021
  • Carla

Carla L. · Married on 04/03/2021

Excellent DJ

Steve was a great DJ and MC for our wedding. He made sure to play our favorite songs and accommodated requests. He really helped to make our day magical.

Sent on 04/06/2021
  • Rachel

Rachel H. · Married on 03/20/2021

Highly Recommend!

Steve's company was absolutely amazing. They are extremely organized, excellent with communication, and made planning so much easier with their planning form that breaks each part of the wedding into sections. Their music database with most requested songs was a game changer and helped me make song choices so much quicker than trying to look on my own. My DJ for the event was great, very professional and accommodating. He made sure to check in with me periodically to see if we needed anything and to make sure everything was running according to our specifications. I would highly recommend this company.

Sent on 03/29/2021

Ashley T. · Married on 01/16/2021

Best in the Business

Steve was absolutely incredible through the entire planning and execution of our big day. From the very first day we met with him, we felt welcomed and through all the COVID changes he was always checking in on us.

The day of everything went so smoothly. Steve and his niece were behind the booth and Steve was constantly checking in on us and made sure we were aware of all the minor details before announcements were made. Our reception was actually running ahead of schedule and Steve didn't miss a beat sliding in some fine tunes to get people on the dance floor before food was served. Our guests are still raving about how great the music was and how much fun they had despite COVID restrictions.

Sent on 01/04/2021

Jen D. · Married on 12/12/2020

Awesome overall experience

Steve was absolutely amazing! He had everything set up perfectly for our wedding. His system to select music was so easy to use. He answered any questions that we had throughout our entire wedding planning process. He had such great energy and excitement during our wedding. Couldnt have asked for a better experience! Our guests are still talking about much fun they had at our wedding! Thanks again Steve!!!!!

Sent on 01/02/2021
  • Patricia

Patricia D. · Married on 11/20/2020

Steve Moody

Excellent DJ and service! Had previously been to wedding receptions where Steve was the DJ. He is awesome and such a kind person to work with. Our family highly recommends this vendor for your celebrations!!

Sent on 12/12/2020
  • Colleen

Colleen A. · Married on 11/14/2020

Fantastic wedding reception with Steve

Steve was the DJ for our middle daughter 2 years ago and we didn’t even consider anyone else for our youngest daughters wedding 2 weeks ago. Steve does an absolutely amazing job running the reception. He is personable and professional and is an expert on keeping the event flowing. He is so in tune with the crowd he is able to assure the music is perfect to keep he dance floor crowded. While our youngest daughter’s wedding took place in the midst of the covid restrictions, Steve was so smooth and professional the reception went on as if nothing was different. Steve was very cognizant of the requirements for social distancing, masks, etc but handled all of that in a way that made it seem as if nothing was different and add the reception was fantastic.
    S

Sent on 11/23/2020

Mckenzie · Married on 10/24/2020

So much fun!

Steve was the best DJ for our wedding! He made sure everything went smoothly and the music was awesome! All of our guests loved him! Thanks Steve, we had an awesome time!

Sent on 10/29/2020

Kristen C. · Married on 10/17/2020

Awesome Wedding DJ!

DJ Tristan with Steve Moodys Entertainment Connection was awesome! He made contact with us well before the wedding to make sure he understood what we wanted! Everything on our wedding day went so smoothly and Tristan did a great job making sure of that! He is so upbeat and so fun, and we are so thankful to have had him as our DJ! Thanks so much! :)

Sent on 12/06/2020
  • Cristine

Cristine W. · Married on 10/03/2020

Top notch experience

Steve Moody was wonderful! He is very informative and keeps up communication between the bride and the groom all evening to keep things running smoothly! Everyone was out on the dance floor all night having a blast! I couldn’t of asked for a better evening! Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/05/2020

Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection's reply:

What an Incredible Day!!!!!! Thank you so much for leaving kind words for us Chrissy. Zack and I had such a great time with you guys.

Looking back...it really could not have been more perfect...from the weather to the food, to the fun and memories. In my own mind....Your grand entrance will be one of my absolute favorites for a long time to come. So glad that Doug didn't end up with a Black Eye!!!!! P.S. We loved the "party table" that was placed closest to our dj booth. Those folks knew how to have a great time. They sang every song all night long! All the best! - STEVE
  • Melissa

Melissa S. · Married on 09/26/2020

Covid Wedding Success

My now husband and I got married 9/26/20, in the midst of this crazy covid pandemic. There was a lot of uncertainty leading up to our day, rules and regulations changing every minute due to covid, but when our day finally came you would never have known we got married during a pandemic. Steve was amazing. He helped put my mind at ease days before the wedding when going over our song choices and venting about covid restrictions. Our day was amazing, he kept everything flowing, kept us on track and was flexible with us when things just didn’t happen according to the schedule I had created. All of our guests had a blast, they danced and celebrated with us all night and did so safely. It was truly an amazing night, and I would recommend Steve a million times over, not only for his DJ skills but for his calm and optimistic personality that helped me forget we were getting married in the middle of a pandemic! Thank you so much Steve!

Sent on 12/01/2020

Bryan B. · Married on 09/20/2020

Best DJ/Officiant

Simply stated: Steve was the best. For anyone planning a wedding, especially in these uncertain times, Steve Moody was a constant.

Steve Moody served as both our Officiant and DJ for a wedding. From the beginning stages of our wedding planning, throughout all of the constant pandemic updates/changes, and finally, to our wedding day, Steve was there for us. If we had to make changes due to restrictions, etc., Steve was willing to make adjustments.

Not only were we able to communicate with Steve via phone and email (and his responses were always timely), but about a week prior to the event, Steve did a thorough walkthrough with us at our venue. This allowed for Steve to get to know us on a more personal level.

Steve Moody's website is very easy to navigate, and his wedding planning form is perfect for anyone planning a wedding. Steve allows you access to this form at the onset of working with him. This forms provides him with the layout and schedule for the entire day. The form breaks down what songs you want to hear all throughout the day, whom is giving a speech, and even asks questions about yourself (likes, dislikes, etc.), amongst others. With the stresses of planning a wedding, completing this form and working with Steve made the process very simple and enjoyable.

Lastly, Steve is just a joy to work with. He was very well-known and respected at our venue (The Chesapeake Bay Beach Club), and everyone had something kind to say about him. The man has a heart of gold, and was willing to do just about anything for us throughout this process.

If we could give him 6 stars, we would.

Bryan,
    Thing #1......OMGosh...Thank you So much. It about made my morning to read this. I truly LOVE what I do....and it makes me so happy that it comes across that way. Truly, your wedding day could not have been any better...from the weather, to the excitement of your guests, the food, the fun....you name it!

Over the years we have really come to love the staff at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club.... So thankful to hear that they feel the same way. It's a great team of folks there.

Thing #2....Your wedding day seemed to be over in the blink of an eye, as I think that I had just about as much fun as your guests. We have all been locked up for so long with all of this Covid mess that it was just wonderful to be out with real live people...see smiles, hear laughter and see people happy.

Can not thank you enough for your kind words and for allowing me to be a part of your special day. The feeling is totally mutual. Wishing you both all the best as you start this new journey together! - STEVE
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 09/18/2020

The Unsung Hero of Our Special Day

Steve Moody was the ABSOLUTE BEST DECISION we could have made for our special day, he truly is the unsung hero of your special day. He controls the flow of your wedding, and communicates with you throughout the day. I had so many people tell me how great our DJ was.

Steve is truly a professional, and you can tell he LOVES his job, and CARES about your day being perfect. And this is why he has so many 5-star reviews. His passion for his job makes all the difference. I unfortunately can't say that about all venues/vendors. Fortunately, however, with Steve, you can relax and enjoy your day, he takes care of everything. He is the perfect emcee for your big day. He is professional and classy, but also makes it fun. He ensures everything stays on track, and makes all the necessary announcements, all while reading the crowd to play the perfect tunes.

Steve will meet your expectations with what you envision for your wedding day. His role in our wedding was absolutely FLAWLESS/PERFECT. Steve and his wife Lori went above and beyond to prepare for our wedding with the COVID madness. When I was stressed over covid, which called for some adjustments on my wedding day, I didn't call my coordinator, I called Steve! I promise you he is the one running the show, and making your day special. He played all of the tunes we liked, and then some, and had the crowd (of all ages) dancing with flawless transitions from song to song. He is the most reasonably priced and pure quality. I researched many other DJs who were into heavily remixing songs, which doesn't suit all audiences, and were too overtop as far as emcee style. Steve makes sure the day is about the bride & groom, and doesn't overpower.

Steve is like Tiffany's jewelry, classy, timeless, and never goes out of style. You can't go wrong hiring his team.
    *Photos taken by laurenmyersphotography.

Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection's reply:

KARA!!!!!!!!!! You are now officially my new spokesperson! LOL Wow! I had sooooo much fun with you guys. What comes across as work in coordination and performance... is actually something that I enjoy with all my heart.

That's the bottom line. I love to see folks happy and having a great time. Anything that I can do to help make that happen, is just the icing on the cake.

I knew from our very first phone call that we were going to have an amazing time together... and am so happy that everything went as smoothly as it did due to the extra hurdles with planning the wedding during Covid. Though restrictions, lockdowns and sickness were on everyone's minds during the planning process ....the day of the wedding was just perfect! When your guests left that night...all of that was the furthest from their mind. All they knew was that they had the chance to see a beautiful ceremony, visit with family and friends, enjoy an outstanding meal....and then party like crazy! So many people kept saying that they had never been to a wedding quite like yours. PERFECTION!

Thank you both again! - STEVE
  • Bethany

Bethany Z. · Married on 09/13/2020

Hire this man!

I can not say enough wonderful things about Steve! He was just great and the guests loved him. He was our DJ and also did our outside sounds system for our beach wedding and up lighting that turned out beautiful! He was great to work with and we had so much fun picking out our music. He def kept the party going all the way until the end!

Sent on 10/29/2020

Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection's reply:

Well...you guys were also wonderful...and that certainly helps. LOL We were so glad to be a part of your big day. This 2020 season has had all of us holding our breath, so when the day finally came we were just so happy that there was able to be a wedding. I LOVE working with super fun people...and can promise you that I enjoyed it just as much as your guests. Thank you for sharing pics from the ballroom....it was stunning! We had so many compliments on the lighting. Lots of "WOW" factor. Wishing you guys all the best in this next step. I know, from the bottom of my heart, that you are going to have so many fun years together filled with lots of laughter and smiles. - STEVE
  • Chris

Chris S. · Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing DJ

My wife met Steve at a Bridal Convention and knew right away that he should be the DJ for our wedding. When we first spoke, he was so energetic and you could really tell that he had a passion for this. When COVID struck, we were very concerned about how we would move forward with our wedding and reception. When we booked with Steve Moody over a year ago, we had no idea that a pandemic would hit, potentially causing us to postpone our wedding, but Steve was always positive. Steve took the time to call and ease our mind on how things would proceed and we were grateful for that. Using his Planning Form, we were able to provide him with the information needed to make sure our music was what we wanted, while also giving him an idea on what we liked so he could keep the night going. Steve took the extra step of customizing our first dance songs and recording our vows and toasts. With Steve, we were able to relax and enjoy celebrating with our guests! We would highly recommend Steve for any couple looking to have an amazing night.

Sent on 10/04/2020

Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection's reply:

Chris, I can not thank you enough for your kindness. It has been one crazy year. 2020 will be remembered for a long time to come. I'm so thankful that we were actually able to make all of this happen with you guys.

You and Rachel were just amazing to work with. I do remember speaking with Rachel and her mom at that Bridal Show and how excited they were....which makes me even more happy that everything ended up working out so perfectly. I had just had a terrible car accident in spring of 2019 and was in a leg brace and walking with crutches. I had promised them that I would be on the mend by your wedding day if they hired me. LOL

We had several folks come up and get business cards during the night so hopefully we will see you again at one of your friend's weddings. Wishing you guys all of the best! You have made it through planning a wedding in 2020...it's all easy flying from here! - STEVE
  • Emily

Emily H. · Married on 08/29/2020

Best DJ in Town!

Stave & his team were tremendously easy to work with for my wedding in August 2020. Being a COVID bride is stressful enough, so having a vendor you know you can relay on is a must! Their electronic form with our preferences was easy to complete - they did a prep call a few weeks in advanced and reviewed EVERY detail you can imagine. Overall, their support put me at ease. The team MCed my entire outdoor ceremony and then continued the party inside for our reception. Everyone at the wedding was on the dance floor following dinner, and Steve's team kept the top hits flowing!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND 10/10

Sent on 09/18/2020

Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection's reply:

You guys ROCK! Thank so much Emily. We have done quite a few weddings at the Wylder Hotel...and they are always amazing. Very special place! All of us were keeping our fingers crossed as rules and regulations constantly changed leading up to your wedding day. Beyond happy that everything was able to come together so perfectly. Robbie and I spoke afterward, in great detail, about how awesome your wedding day was. He had such a great time with you all.

All of our 2020 couples have had more stress on them than anyone can imagine...and we are so proud that we were able to help make your day everything that you dreamed of. Excited for this next chapter for you guys! - STEVE
  • Morgan

Morgan A. · Married on 08/28/2020

Amazing, fun, above and beyond, highly recommend Steve Moody!

We had our wedding during COVID and we weren’t sure what to expect. Steve helped us tremendously by providing extra equipment to accommodate the changes due to COVID, he was very flexible, and super helpful. He got the party started and kept everyone dancing the whole night! Everyone is still talking about how much fun they had... we all had a blast and felt SAFE at the same time. We can’t thank Steve enough for all his help with making our dream wedding come true even through a pandemic. He truly went above and beyond.

• Denise

Denise P. · Married on 08/21/2020

Amazing Music and Outstanding Service

Steve and Lori were fabulous to work with leading up to our wedding in August 2020! Given our initial uncertainty about safely hosting the wedding of our dreams during the COVID-19 pandemic, Steve and all of our wedding vendor team rose to the challenge. Steve did an outstanding job performing the music for our entire event - ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and reception. Not only did he keep the musics playing all night long, but his great MC skills helped to keep everything moving along extremely smoothly. Any reservations we had about hosting a socially distanced outdoor event with music/dancing were unfounded. All of our guests had a blast! Thank you Steve and Lori!

Sent on 11/17/2020

Mandy P. · Married on 08/08/2020

Professional

This vendor was really easy to work with. Very professional.

Sent on 08/18/2020

Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection's reply:

Thanks so much Mandy! I know that Matt really enjoyed spending the day with all of you. He told me that you paid to have him stay an additional 3 hours!!!!! WOW! I am so glad that you guys had such a great time. I had a feeling that he would be the perfect fit for you. - Steve

Megan R. · Married on 08/08/2020

Outstanding Service

When Covid struck, we were all very concerned about how we would move forward with our wedding and reception and how that would look. We were worried that we would not have the wedding/reception envisioned. Working with Steve, it was obvious that we had nothing to worry about! Him and his team handled any and all guidelines that needed to be followed seamlessly. We were able to relax and enjoy celebrating with our guests! When we booked with Steve Moody a year ago, we had no idea that anything like this would happen. We are so glad that we did! Him and his team are AMAZING!

Sent on 08/20/2020

Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection's reply:

Megan, Thank you so much for taking the time to write. WOW what a great day! I know that things were slightly different than you originally planned...but everyone in attendance had a fantastic time!

We've spent a ton of time, on our end, putting policies and protocols in place behind the scenes to help out as much as we can during all of this. Covid has made things "tricky" but still manageable and still a fun time for everyone in attendance.

Loved watching you and your dad during your special dance!!!!

Julie M. · Married on 08/01/2020

Incredible

Steve makes the entire planning process easy and personal. Day of, you have nothing to worry about. He gets people relaxed and dancing and puts all the guests at ease. Planning a wedding during a pandemic was far from easy, but Steve and Lori were there through every step of the way. I recommend him to all my friends and family. I can say without a doubt that our wedding was what it was because of Steve!

Sent on 08/10/2020

Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection's reply:

Julie, we can not thank you enough. Very few of our couples in Summer 2020 made the effort to march forward through all of this Covid mess. Everyone from our team that worked on your wedding day was so happy to see you guys finally get married. We all LOVE what we do...but when we see the results in your smiles, laughter, and memories that you create, it's like being awarded a huge bonus. So excited for you both!

Jessica O. · Married on 07/10/2020

DJ Steve Moody is the best!

We had friends that had Steve DJ their wedding and when we got engaged we asked if it would be okay to use him too because he is fantastic! Steve sure everything ran smoothly and with all the chaos COVID brought he rolled with the punches! I was so happy with our wedding and we can’t thank Steve enough! I got so many compliments on the music and any random song I requested he found! Good have been more happy!

Sent on 08/04/2020

Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection's reply:

We made it through Covid girl!!!!!! Yeee Haaa! I felt like I was holding my breath for the longest time for you guys. I knew in my heart that it was all going to work out...but just worried about all of those executive orders that kept coming out in the weeks leading up. Had such a great time with you all, and very happy to hear that your guests told you how much fun they had. Hope to see you all again at a friends wedding in the future...as we had several folks ask for business cards during the night. All the best! - STEVE