Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection Reviews

Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection 6
Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection 7

Meghan Miller · Married on 01/26/2019

Wedding to remember

Working with Steve Moody Entertainment was fun and easy. From the start we felt at ease knowing music would off without a hitch. Jim was our DJ. He kept the crowd going with music that flowed from one to the next! Barely anyone left the dance floor!!! We can’t then Jim and the team enough :)

• Angelique

Angelique · Married on 01/12/2019

Wedding DJ

Jim did an excellent job making the night full of fun and the dancing never stopped! Music selection was perfect and accommodated to special things we wanted to add and made the experience personal. Worth the money!

Krystal · Married on 12/29/2018

The Best DJ service!!

Steve was the first and only DJ that my husband and I met with during our wedding planning process. We were very impressed with all Steve Moody’s Entertainment Connection had to offer and Steve is such a nice & funny guy! He was very personable and wanted to understand what we expecting for our wedding. One of the best things about SMEC is that they have multiple DJs that can be assigned to you for your event. Jim Baker was the DJ that was assigned to us for our wedding and he was awesome!! His personality was so much fun and he helped with making our ceremony go smoothly & our reception fun. He played songs we had requested ahead of time but even took requests from our guests too. All I can say is you know you booked a good DJ when your dance is full the whole night & ours was! We had a blast and so did all of our guests. Also, we booked a photobooth with Steve Moody’s Entertainment Connection and that was a huge hit with our guests! We received copies of all the pictures taken in the photobooth that night and they will be great memories for years to come! We cannot thank Steve, Lori & Jim enough for all they did to make our wedding day a day to remember!

• Eleanor

Eleanor Derouin · Married on 12/28/2018

Amazing DJ!!

Steve was such an amazing DJ for our wedding!! He sent me several reminders leading up to the wedding and also called me the week before the wedding and went through all the details of the reception with me, which made me feel so comfortable and relaxed leaded up to the big day. He did an amazing job of moving the reception along, announcing the bridal party and speakers, and ensuring that the music he played was what we wanted. He even checked in with me at the end of the reception to ask if there was anything I wanted played that hadn't been played yet. His energy and relaxed attitude was exactly what we wanted for our reception. We couldn't be more grateful for Steve and would recommend him to any bride and groom!! We also utilized his photo booth service which turned out wonderfully.

• Lisa

Lisa · Married on 12/01/2018

WOW- Book Steve and his team NOW!

Where do we even begin!! From start to finish Steve and Lori were truly incredible. Professional, friendly, responsive and hard working. We were referred to Steve by one of our close friends and we owe her big time! Tip--If you want to help your friends wedding--- refer Steve and Lori!!

From the beginning we could tell Steve wanted to make sure our day was everything we hoped it would be. He and Lori consistently checked in, confirmed details, LISTENED and calmed our nerves. Steve seemed so genuinely excited for our wedding day and it made a world of difference!

The day of... WOW. Steve was there with a huge smile on his face ready to celebrate.
    Our introductions were NBA themed and I do not think we could've pulled this FUN part off without Steve. Everyone is still talking about it and keeps complimenting him on his presentation and voice!

DANCING...Steve made it a freakin' party all night long!!! The dance floor was packed from start to finish and everyone LOVED the music. We gave Steve just a few songs we loved and he ran with it and made it absolutely perfect. He is a true professional and absolutely knows what he is doing :) When the last long came on people booed and we were able to get him to play one more! We loved every single second!

Plus, Steve rolls with any hiccups so no one has any idea-- HUGE DEAL! My sister forgot her phone in our bridal suite when it was time for her speech and Steve made her introduction a bit longer to give her time to run back. I had no idea :)

All in all-- book Steve and his team right now. Seriously. He will help to make sure your day is special in every way and make sure your only job is to not stop smiling!

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! AND thank you KATIE for referring Steve, Lori and their team!!!

Lisa and Jay

Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection 8
    Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection 9
    Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection 10
    Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection 11
    Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection 12

Ryan Wheatley · Married on 11/17/2018

Steve moody entertainment is awesome! Jim was outstanding! Everyone danced and can’t say enough good things! We were both pleased and highly satisfied. They know how to start, keep things moving, and finish a wedding strong.

Savannah · Married on 11/16/2018

Highly Recommend Steve & team

Steve and his team were wonderful to work with for our wedding. Steve was very responsive to all our emails & honored all our request. Our guest are still raving about the music at our 11/16 wedding and it's all thanks to Steve and Tristan! Thank you both for making our wedding day one to remember!!!

Erin · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely Perfect

We had Steve Moody, the owner, DJ our wedding and it couldn't have been better. Their paperwork before hand was so convenient and really made it easy to convey our desires. We had some unique bizarre requests. Songs that meant a lot to us as a couple but are not your usual wedding songs. I was so worried that these songs wouldn't be played in favor of more top40. But instead he played EVERYTHING we asked for. and on top of that used our requests to select other songs to play that transitioned perfectly. Everyone was on the dance floor having an amazing time all night long and I credit that to Steve. It was an absolute joy hearing the songs we wanted mixed with awesome songs we hadn't even thought of. On a side note we went to a wedding that had another DJ from the Steve Moody Company, and prior to my own wedding ( I am bias), that wedding had the best dancing and music selection I've ever experience. Convinced us to use the company. So clearly not a fluke. Anyone who uses this company will be incredible please and not disappointed at all.

• Teza

Teza Weaver · Married on 11/10/2018

A+++++ (Awesome, Accessible, Accommodating, A1-first class, Absolutely the best!

Steve Moody Entertainment Connection (SMEC), the only thing Ed and I can say is A+++++! SMEC is just simply AWESOME. Starting from the ease of contacting them, to speaking with Steve and Lori. Very ACCESSIBLE, via email, phone and even direct cellphone, to text messages - doesn't get more personally ACCOMMODATING than that. Not to mention, how Steve produced a song for our dance. I wanted to combine two different version of our dance song, and Steve certainly made it happen, and again turned out AWESOME, certainly got our crowd cheering on like no other..... A1 - first class, from the ease of planning through there website, to selections of songs, and other tools for wedding planning as whole. The selection of DJ's was ABSOLUTE the Best, you not only get to read about there bio, but see and hear about each of them via there personal self video info. Our DJ Jim Baker was AhhMAZING. He was not only a hit with the crowd with his skills, but also because he resembles a certain celeb, extra points for having a celebrity in our wedding.
    I have no doubt that whoever you decide to have in the SMEC team, that you will not be disappointed. It starts with Steve and Lori.
    To the entire SMEC team, thank you, thank you very much for all that you do, the everlasting memories of a couples celebration of love, with dance and laughter of family and dear friends.

Samantha · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely the best!!!

From the first time I made contact with Steve, I knew we would be in great hands for our wedding. He was always extremely quick at responding and super helpful in answering all of my questions over the months of planning. I loved receiving emails along the way from Steve and Lori just checking in to see if we need anything and offering suggestions and tips.

Our DJ, Jason, was everything we could have hoped for and more! Throughout the planning process in the days leading up to the wedding we got to know him as a friend and he made our experience feel so personal. He truly went the extra mile for us and we are so lucky to have gotten to work with him.

We had the photo booth at our wedding as well and it was a huge success - people had so much fun and it was really a highlight of the evening.

I will recommend Steve Moody Entertainment and Jason without hesitation to anybody. I had so many questions and felt very clueless as I started wedding planning and they were always happy to help me and made things so easy. These guys are truly the best! Thank you Jason & Steve!

Shauna · Married on 11/03/2018

Could not have been more perfect!

Jules did absolutely amazing at my wedding! She was so much fun and played every song I asked for and kept people on the dance floor all night. She was so easy to communicate with and made sure i knew how everything was going to go and came to me before we cut the cake and everything to let me know what was happening so everything ran smoothly. I have no complaints, it could not have been more perfect. Steve Moody and his team are so helpful from the very beginning and they exceeded my expectations. I absolutely recommend them for any event you may have!

Courtney Johnson · Married on 11/03/2018

Awesome job!

Steve and his employees are awesome. From the initial contact, everything has been perfect. If I needed anything, Lori or Steve were very prompt with a response. They sent emails about every month with wedding planning tips and reminders that if I had questions, they are a call away. Steve was fantastic at the wedding! He has an amazing presence! I felt completely comfortable asking questions, guests were able to request songs, and he made the special events at the wedding (cutting the cake, the first dance, garter belt removal) so entertaining. Our wedding would not have been nearly as fun of it weren't for Steve. 100% recommend!

• Aaron

Aaron · Married on 10/27/2018

Great part of our wonderful day

We talked with a few DJs about working our wedding, and from the first communication to our face-to-face with Steve Moody, we knew we had found the right one. Jim Baker worked our event and did a wonderful job, including saving the day when weather forced a change in where the ceremony took place and he was able to figure out a way to get our harp player's sound broadcast outside. The reception was fun and energetic and Jim was a delight to work with. Thanks to the entire Moody team.

Kaitlyn Ward · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding event

Steve was very quick to answer, he always had the answer to my questions. He was VERY accommodating, I would absolutely always reccommend him and his company. Everyone at my wedding loved him and his energy!

• Jaime

Jaime · Married on 10/20/2018

Steve is excellent

Steve is awesome, very professional and very knowledgeable

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2018

Great Experience!

We are so pleased with Steve Moody Entertainment! From our first meeting through the wedding day, we had tons of help and support from Steve, Lori, and our MC/DJ Jason Canaan. Everything went off without a hitch! The music was great and the dance floor was hopping- even with only having 90 people in attendance! The photo booth was a bit hit as well. The photo scrapbook the girls made for us is just perfect! Overall we highly recommend Steve Moody Entertainment!

• Suzanne

Suzanne · Married on 10/13/2018

DJ for 10-13-18 Wedding!

Steve was great!! He was very responsive, the questionnaire we filled out was very detailed and he spoke with us on the phone beforehand to go over everything. Every song was played correctly and the songs flowed into one another so there was no awkward stopping and starting. A lot of our guests commented on how fun he was as a person and on the song choices. I couldn’t get my new husband off the dance floor! Steve also helped keep us on track in terms of timing so we could get the most out of the reception. Would definitely recommend.

Tracy · Married on 10/06/2018

We are so glad we chose Steve!! He made the entire evening run smoothly and on time. Very professional on every level and kep the dance floor rocking up until the very last song!!!! Highly recommend him! He helped make my daughter's wedding a fairytale come true.

• Sara

Sara · Married on 10/06/2018

Outstanding DJ!

Wow! I really cannot say enough for how great it was to work with Steve Moody and his staff. From our first meeting with Steve to our wedding with Jules and Donavon, my husband and I were so pleased. All of our wishes were granted and everything seemed so effortless. I would definitely recommend them!

• Dana

Dana · Married on 10/06/2018

Jason Canaan is a great dj!

Moody Entertainment is a group of DJ's headed by Steve Moody. When getting information about the services offered, I set up a time to speak with Steve and he was easy to talk to and answered the ton of questions I had. We chose Jason Canaan from the team to be our DJ based on excellent reviews and years of experience and he did not disappoint.
    Jason was great! He lived close by so he came over a couple weeks before the wedding and sat with us to go over everything. He was very helpful with choosing music and answered all our questions. He has a hilarious sense of humor and is really fun to interact with. I was a nervous bride and the day of, he helped calm me down and made sure everything went off without a problem. He did the music for the ceremony as well as the reception and did uplighting to match the wedding colors. It all turned out perfect and I couldn't have asked for a better day.

Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection 13

jordan · Married on 10/06/2018

The entire process from start to finish was amazing!

Jim was our DJ for the night and he was amazing! Did a great job playing songs that kept people dancing and was an amazing MC for our special day! Lori was quick to respond to any questions I had leading up to the day.

Megan Elgin · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent!!

Amazing in every way. Would recommend Steve to anyone who wants to have an outstanding and memorable experience!

Jason · Married on 10/05/2018

I seriously couldn’t say enough good things here about this vendor and DJ Jason. He was so easy to work with, quick to respond, and there was never any guess work, both us and him were always on the sameness page. The way he got the crowd going, you could feel the energy, and it never stopped, he just kept playing hit after hit it was amazing! We’ve already had several people request a copy of the playlist from our wedding. The guy knows how to read the crowd, plays to them while just making it work and not like some DJs he doesn’t try and steal the show, he just adds to the event. Don’t look no further just book with these guys and request Jason! Thanks again man you were the best, couldn’t of asked for a better DJ

• Madison

Madison · Married on 10/05/2018

Can control a crowd and keep the party going!

As soon as we booked our wedding venue (Silver Swan Bayside) we asked if they had any vendor recommendations. Our coordinator Kara without hesitation said get Steve Moody as your DJ, his weddings are the best. We checked out his website and reviews and booked him as soon as we could. He and his wife are the most organized and responsive people I’ve ever had the pleasure to interact with, plus they are both super sweet! You can tell it’s a family business and he really cares about people. His planning form makes things extremely easy, they check in with you throughout the course of planning to see if you need help with anything, he was always available to send me samples of instrumental versions of songs I loved for our ceremony.
    The week before the wedding we had a phone chat to review everything and I had no concern that our music would go off without a hitch! What I did not realize was how smooth our wedding would run because of him. He really kept things going in an organized manner for all of our events. During the wedding he constantly checked in with us to see how we thought things were going, tell us what time it was to see if we needed more time for whatever we were doing at that point.
    Aside from his organizational talents and ability to be a wedding maestro, he kept our dance floor packed all night long which was exactly what we wanted. So many people kept coming up to us and telling us how “great your DJ is”, “All the songs he plays are the best”, “He knows how to keep a party going”. Thank you Steve for being such a huge part of our wedding, it would not have been as fun as it was without you!!!! Also, thank you for keeping things going with our “loud bunch”. You are the best, we wish we could do a reception again just to have you run the party.