Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection Reviews

487 Reviews for Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

487 Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection Reviews

Tracy · Married on 10/06/2018

We are so glad we chose Steve!! He made the entire evening run smoothly and on time. Very professional on every level and kep the dance floor rocking up until the very last song!!!! Highly recommend him! He helped make my daughter's wedding a fairytale come true.

Jason · Married on 10/05/2018

I seriously couldn’t say enough good things here about this vendor and DJ Jason. He was so easy to work with, quick to respond, and there was never any guess work, both us and him were always on the sameness page. The way he got the crowd going, you could feel the energy, and it never stopped, he just kept playing hit after hit it was amazing! We’ve already had several people request a copy of the playlist from our wedding. The guy knows how to read the crowd, plays to them while just making it work and not like some DJs he doesn’t try and steal the show, he just adds to the event. Don’t look no further just book with these guys and request Jason! Thanks again man you were the best, couldn’t of asked for a better DJ

Mara · Married on 09/29/2018

5 stars all the way! From beginning to end, we felt Steve Moody and his company had our best interests at heart. They were so accommodating and checked in every so often to make sure we were on point for the big day. Jim Baker was amazing and kept the party going while keeping us all on schedule. Really, I couldn’t have asked for better. Best night ever! Thank you guys!

nicole · Married on 09/29/2018

I got married September 29th of this year (2018) and I couldn’t say more about Steve Moody. He ran the whole wedding night as smoothly as could be! There was not one single moment where i felt i wasn’t enjoying my night. He made it perfect and really looked out for me as the bride to make sure i had the best day possible. Everyone thought we knew him personally because of the relationship he wants with his brides to make sure it’s the best night for you. We got compliments all night about him. This is my first review ever and it’s well deserved. We couldn’t have been more impressed

• Jimmy

Jimmy · Married on 09/28/2018

Awesome DJ and Staff

We recently hired Steve for my daughters wedding and we could not have made a better choice. People were on the dance floor all night long and the photo booth was packed until the end. His attention to detail is second to none. We had several people reach out after the wedding to inquire who was the DJ, looking to hire him for their events. Thanks to Steve and his entire team for being very professional, courteous and helped us put on the wedding of a lifetime.

Samantha · Married on 09/22/2018

Steve Moody Entertainment is seriously the best business around, they deliver exactly what they promise from start to finish. You can tell Steve and Lori both take much pride in their business and put their all into everything they do. Our DJ was Jim and he was absolutely wonderful. This is a top notch business and I can't say enough about how thankful we are to have chosen them for our special day!

Samantha · Married on 09/08/2018

Steve Moody was the absolute PERFECT choice for our wedding in September! We chose Steve because we heard a raving review from a local wedding planning company. All they had said to us was true! From initial conversations during the planning process, whether it was a scheduled call, a quick text or email communication, Steve and/or his team was always very responsive and accommodating. He gave feedback and recommendations to help make our day extra special. On our wedding day, Steve was helpful in all the right ways. He assisted with mics for our ceremony and worked well alongside our other vendors/family for the live music during the ceremony, cocktail hour and a portion of the reception. Steve checked in with us throughout the night to assist us with staying with our timeline which was very nice as the night just flew on by. I expressed to Steve that I wanted to play music that would keep the dance floor full, and he definitely fulfilled that request. Steve was more than just our DJ for our wedding, he was our biggest support, our partner and our hype man! It felt like having your best friend alongside of you throughout the best day of your life. There is no other choice but Steve Moody for your wedding day!

Katie · Married on 09/07/2018

Steve Moody is hands down the best!! He honestly made our wedding and reception so much fun! He certainly is a wedding expert! We want to have another event just so we can have him there again :)

Myles · Married on 09/01/2018

Steve Moody was absolutely awesome and a pleasure to work with. Steve and his wife Lori were very responsive, prepared and organized leading up to the event. Our wedding turned out beautiful and everything ran smooth. I would totally recommend Steve Moody if you’re looking for the best DJ around. The dance floor was packed the entire night!

Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection 1

Brooke · Married on 09/01/2018

We were so pleased with Steve moody and his team! They were quick to respond when I had questions and checked on me multiple times throughout the wedding planning process! Our DJ Jim made the wedding! Everyone said we had the best party they'd ever been to. We owe it all to the Steve Moody team!

Alex · Married on 08/11/2018

Steve did a phenomenal job at our wedding at the Bay Club. He helped coordinate everything from the ceremony until the very end. He kept people on the dance floor the entire night and always kept us in the loop on what was coming next. He kept us at ease, which was so important to us!

We also went with the photo booth as our guest book and came out with a beautiful scrap book that kept us laughing for days. I highly recommend Steve Moody and his staff for your event. Highly professional and highly caring (and worth every penny)!

Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection 2
    Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection 3

Kelsey · Married on 08/03/2018

Steve and Lori were amazing to work with! All of our guests had a great time with the music and photo booth and Steve did a perfect job DJ'ing and officiating. They were very easy to get with and we really enjoyed working with them.

Annette · Married on 07/28/2018

Steve and his team were so fantastic! He handled everything and made it so easy to plan all the music and little details. Our guests RAVED about how awesome the music was! Steve knew exactly which song to play at which time to keep our guests entertained and on the dance floor. I would recommend Steve and his crew for anyone needing a DJ for their wedding or any private event!

Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection 4
    Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection 11
    Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection 12
    Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection 13

Elizabeth · Married on 07/28/2018

We hired Jim and Tristan from Steve Moody’s team and we were not disappointed! Jim was extremely accomadating to all of our wants and needs, and had fun with our guests the entire night. Every song we wanted to hear was played, and the duo rolled with the punches as things changed last minute. Steve made us feel like family from the minute we expressed interest in his DJ services. I would highly recommend Steve’s DJ company, and Jim at that!

La'Shonda · Married on 07/21/2018

My husband and I fell in love with this company at one of our local bridal shows. The next show we went to, they were there again. So we said we had to hire them for our wedding. The crew are very passionate about what they do. If we had a question about anything they were there to answer and help every step of the way. We had an amazing time at our reception, a lot of our guests are still talking about it. We appreciate everything that you did for us to help make our special day a day to remember! Thank you! La’Shonda Lawson now La’Shonda Wright!

Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection 14
    Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection 15

Janice · Married on 07/14/2018

From our first planning meeting through the day of our wedding ceremony, Steve Moody was so easy to deal with. He had great ideas about all aspects of the ceremony and reception. Our DJ, Jim, and his assistant were fantastic ! Everyone had positive remarks.

Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection 16

Julianna · Married on 07/06/2018

Steve Moody and team did an EXCELLENT job from the very start. Professional, genuine, organized, patient, caring and sweet are words to describe them. Steve was easy to communicate with from the beginning, setting up phone calls to learn more about not only our wedding, but us as a couple. His planning form made it easy to stay organized and allowed us to be clear about what music we wanted to play and when. Steve helped me pull off a trick dance with my father that everyone raves about. The day of you could tell Steve was enjoying our day just as much as we were which really made it fun. Steve helped keep our timeline of events and frequently came over to us to brief us on what was next coming next. He was a great M.C. Our reception ended at 12am and we had to pull people off the dance floor, including my husbands 86 year old grandparents! Every guest has commented about the awesome music and DJ- as well as the amount of people up and dancing all night. We highly recommend Steve and are so grateful we chose him. Thank you, Steve for everything!

Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection 17
    Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection 22
    Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection 23
    Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection 24

Stephen · Married on 06/30/2018

Very laid back and friendly but still professional

Tara · Married on 06/30/2018

If you don’t hire Steve Moody as your DJ for your wedding, you’re doing it wrong. Steve was the perfect MC for the night, making sure the event flowed effortlessly. He was accommodating to last minute changes I threw at him. He kept my guests on the dance floor all night long, which is exactly what I wanted.
    From start to finish, working with Steve was a breeze and he was always willing to answer any questions I had throughout the process. I would highly recommend Steve and anyone else on the SMEC team to DJ your next big event.

Nida · Married on 06/25/2018

I love our DJ, felt like he’s part of our family. Jason and Daryus were a great team, professional and just a breath of fresh air. They took charge and engaged our guests and created a very lively and fun atmosphere for me and Tom and my guests.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection's reply:

Nida we are so glad that you all had such a special night. Jason absolutely loves what he does and truly enjoys seeing everyone having a great time. That's one of the best parts of our job. Wishing you and Tom all the best in this amazing new journey together. - Steve

Alicia · Married on 06/23/2018

We had Jim Baker as our DJ. Not only is he a Will Ferrell look alike, he is an AWESOME DJ. He had everyone dancing from the very first song. He was completely amendable to any hiccup we may have caused and helped play it off like it was nothing. He also came well prepared and dressed to the nines to fit our event perfectly. If you're looking for a great DJ, contact Jim/Will!

Micheline · Married on 06/23/2018

We booked DJ Jason Canaan through Steven Moody Entertainment Connection. We had heard such great feedback about this company and knew we had to go with them! After submitting my online planning form we were contacted by our DJ, DJ Jason Canaan. Jason is such a great guy who is very flexible and able to answer any questions and provide any feedback that you might be looking for. Speaking with Jason made us feel at ease and excited to see how our song picks would come to life! One of my top requests for DJ Jason was to have the dance floor packed all night -- he delivered! Also, I had originally requested no line dances- but in the midst of dancing the night away we decided we would do our family tradition of the YMCA. My uncle asked him to play it---DJ Jason found me and made sure that it was okay. I was so appreciative that he took the time to find me and confirm that I was okay with this. DJ Jason made our wedding dreams come true and we are forever grateful!

Chelsea · Married on 06/22/2018

Steve and Lori are AMAZING! My husband and I chose them for our wedding last month, and they met our every need. I cannot thank them enough for their flexibility. My husband is in the Navy so we were planning everything from out of state pretty much. Steve and his wife Lori were very responsive to answer any questions or help us with what we needed. Steve even helped us change one of our songs last minute the day before the wedding. They also offered uplighting along with their other services which we did decide to go with and it looked absolutely beautiful! It' add such a luxurious vibe to our venue and our guests loved it! We received so many compliments after the wedding regarding Steve, our music and venue. They were never bored not dancing! The felt as if there was something for everyone to listen to. If your in the MD/PA area like we were I definitely recommend them!

Linda · Married on 06/16/2018

Steve was wonderful to work with during the planning stages. During the wedding there was no work at all he took care of everything we thought of and some things we didn't think of. He did this without being intrusive in anyway. The guest had a wonderful time and shared how great he was, there was never a moment no one was dancing. I would use him again for future engagements and recommend him to anyone...Thanks Steve for a great wedding!!!!!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to write Linda. What a great tine! Sun was shining, people were smiling , food was terrific and your family and friends were all so excited for you both. All the pieces were in places for the perfect day. Really enjoyed meeting everyone and hope to see you all again! - Steve