Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection Reviews

Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection 6
Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection 7
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie White · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Excited to work with Steve!

My future husband's brother used Steve Moody for his wedding in September 2017 and it was awesome! So we decided to chat with him to see if he would be a fit for our upcoming May 2020 wedding. The second we starting talking with him we knew. He was super down to earth and really interested in what we want for our special day. Highly recommend that everyone check his company out and chat with him!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Kelly Boemmel · Married on 09/10/2019

Steve Moody is amazing!

We booked Steve for our wedding on 9/1/19 and it was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! From the start, Steve was so great and patient with us as we made multiple changes to what we wanted along the way. The planning form was so easy and made the process of choosing songs a breeze! On the big day, Steve made our guests laugh and, most importantly, dance! I know that our day would have gone as smoothly or would have been nearly as awesome without him!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/31/2019

Hands down the BEST!

We could not have asked for anyone better! Steve and Lori both were phenomenal leading up to the wedding day with communicating and being of service any way we needed them. The wedding day was an absolute dream! Everyone was up and dancing, having a fantastic time. We’ve received countless compliments on Steve’s services alone. We not only had Steve and an assistant, we had the photo booth as well which had another two assistants. Everyone was extremely kind and professional, better than can be imagined! I would gladly recommend Steve and his team any day!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Rob Jones · Married on 08/10/2019

Awesome Experience!

I highly recommend Steve Moody Entertainment. After looking at various other DJs, it was clear that this was the one we needed. For pure value, quality and experience, you cannot go wrong. Julie was our assigned DJ and she was top notch! She was incredibly responsive, down-to-earth, kept a smile on her face and was very flexible to changeable on the fly. It really made our special day that much better. They had all the equipment we needed to make it the best experience possible, even for a pretty basic wedding like we chose to have. We will continue to support and recommend Steve Moody Entertainment to anyone as they will not disappoint!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Meghan Barr · Married on 08/10/2019

Steve is amazing!

Steve was incredible. From the moment we stepped off the party bus to do our grand entrance I was impressed. He coordinates everything and does so well at it. He played the songs we requested and more! The night was so much fun and I wish I could relive it. I would highly recommend him for your wedding or any other event.

Sent on 08/31/2019

Simon Oliver · Married on 08/03/2019

Outstanding.

If you understand the term "set it and forget it" then you know how easy it is to work with Steve Moody Ent. He and his team made me look like a Rockstar to my wife. Great communication prior to the big day and then I had to just sit back and let Steve do the rest. Any time my wife thought of something new I just told her to "relax, it`s all taken care of." Perfect on the mic, Steve kept the schedule moving and was instinctive with the timing. All I really did was let him know who, and where, picked out a few favorite songs and Steve took care of the rest. Could not be happier!

Sent on 08/17/2019

Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection's reply:

Wow! Simon, thanks so much for taking the time to leave these kind words for us. Robbie and I had such a great time entertaining at your weddding. We truly LOVE what we do and seeing you both so happy all night was just awesome. Wishing you both all the best! - Steve
  • Kristin

Kristin Gajda · Married on 07/28/2019

Steve is the best DJ in town!!!

We can’t say enough great things about Steve Moody. He was very responsive from the first time we contacted him to dJ and officiant our wedding. He is so easy going and kept everyone on the dance floor all night. My husband and I felt like he went above and beyond to make sure everyone was comfortable. I would highly recommend Steve Moody for all of your wedding needs.

Sent on 08/24/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 07/20/2019

such an amazing couple team!

We had the pleasure of meeting with one of Steve's co workers at a friends wedding and have heard so many wonderful things about Steve and his company from so many different people. We had to meet him. We set up a consult and even before we left the parking lot we deiced to hire him! He's so incredibly talented and experienced. He knew our venue inside and out and was able to give amazing recommendations. On top of all of this his amazing wife has been keeping in touch with us the whole time, sending out reminders, tips, tricks, videos and even a form to keep us on track! Defiantly one of the best vendors we have picked this entire journey. OH DID I MENTION PHOTOBOOTH!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection's reply:

Heather....you Rock!!!!! What a great night. From the decor, to the food, to the party...just perfect all the way around. Our team had such a wonderful time with you and your family. We especially Loved hearing all of the laughter coming from behind the curtain in the Photobooth. I’m certain that you wound up with some very “unique” pictures. Lol. Excited for this next chapter in your lives together! - Steve
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 06/29/2019

We made it through hail and high water! Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?

Steve and Zach were absolutely amazing! Literally, through HAIL and high water, Steve worked so hard to make sure our day was everything we could have hoped for. A heat wave, random hail storm, power outage, and trees down in the road to the venue couldn't keep the party down. People are still sending me messages about how fun our wedding was and how they have never been to a wedding where the DJ was so fun and involved! I don't think I would've made it through the day without Steve and Zach. Not only did they help our venue find generators to keep the party going, but they helped everything move along and go smoothly. As a bride, every possible nightmare I could've had about the weather came true, but I didn't even notice! The only complaint I could ever have is the soreness I STILL have from dancing all night! I will be recommending Steve to everyone I know!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection's reply:

OH MY GOSH..... what a memorable night. Lol. Kim, I told you during our consultation I would give you 100 percent plus...... little did I know.... LOL.

From time to time Mother Nature just does not want to cooperate...... but we all pulled together and it was above and beyond AMAZING! Your guests came to party and they would have walked through fire for you guys... so a “little sprinkle” of rain was not ever going to put a damper on your big day. By far......best part of the night.... your vocal duet. Lol. Much much much Love to you guys!

Corinne Evans · Married on 06/29/2019

Best dj service!

Steve Moody and his team made this process extremely easy!! They were really helpful and always easy to communicate with. I chose Robbie as my DJ for the wedding and we spoke a few times just to make sure the music was correct. Robbie did a great job of using our playlist and also incorporating other songs to please our guest. Would recommend to everyone! They also include all the equipment!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing! Couldnt be happier

Jim did such an amazing job, his transitions were seamless and he had everyone up on the dance floor. Our wedding was primarily older people and he had them up on the floor enjoying themselves.. even my grandmother who has bad knees.. I dont think I have EVER seen her move the way Jim had her up dancing! Truly truly amazing! He made our wedding truly magical.

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection 8
    Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection 9
    Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection 10

Laura Vykol · Married on 06/16/2019

Wonderful DJ!

We hired Steve Moody for our wedding in Annapolis in June 2019, based on the recommendation of my Maid of Honor. Steve was phenomenal. I loved his flexibility with everything, including making a decision right up to the ceremony whether or not we would be outside/inside due to rain (luckily the rain held off). We also asked him to edit two of our songs for the processional and recessional, which he did fast and they came out perfectly. He also made decisions on the fly to keep the ceremony working, like deciding to move up the cake cutting due to the small size of the room, and he changed gears quickly with music when he saw the crowd was definitely more 80's than 90's. And Steve himself was wonderful to work with, friendly. I even saw him out on the dance floor! Would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Logan Dilts · Married on 06/08/2019

So many compliments!

Jim did an incredible job of keeping all ages on the dance floor during our wedding. We are so happy that we had him. He was SO friendly, professional, accommodating and kept in touch with me (the bride) and my dad the entire evening. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Kelly · Married on 06/01/2019

Great experience

Working with Steve Moody entertainment was great. Steve is friendly, organized, and accommodating. All communication and planning was a breeze! The online portal made making music selections and the timeline very easy. Our DJ for our wedding was Jason. He had great energy and kept the dance party going all night! We had a blast!

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 05/25/2019

Best DJ for any event

Steve and his team made our wedding day perfect. From the start it felt like we knew Steve for our whole lives. He was very professional and precise. I recommend Steve Moody's Entertainment for all you DJ needs.

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Katie

Katie DeBor · Married on 05/18/2019

Professional and Attentive

Steve Moody's Entertainment was perfect for our wedding! From the beginning they were attentive and professional! Honestly could not have asked for a better DJ service!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Cassidy · Married on 05/17/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I am so glad that I chose Steve Moody's Entertainment for my wedding. Everyone was super professional and Steve not only played music everyone liked but he also kept everything flowing smoothly and checked in with other vendors during the wedding to make sure we stayed on time. I highly recommend booking Steve Moody’s Entertainment!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Josie · Married on 05/11/2019

A Night to Remember Thanks to Steve!

Steve Moody provided Emcee/DJ services at our wedding at Heritage Shores. We could not be more pleased with his work. He truly navigated each event at the wedding reception in an expert way. Steve was the most charming host and my family and friends continue to mention the reception, how fun it was, and state “your DJ was the bomb!” – we couldn’t agree more! Steve kept the party moving and the music selections were right on with our preferences. In preparing for the wedding, Steve and Lori were a delight to work with; they were prompt, professional, and accommodating. Steve was able to help me (a nervous bride) navigate the important moments of the reception well and had wonderful suggestions and helpful tips along the way during the planning process. At the reception itself, Steve approached my groom and I to check in and assure us the evening was on the right track. We felt safe and content in his expertise and were able to relax and enjoy our wedding reception. We believe that booking Steve Moody was the best choice we made regarding our special day!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Jessica · Married on 05/11/2019

Boogie all night long

I cant rave enough about the team at Steve Moody entertainment. Not only did they keep my guests dancing all night long, but they kept the entire planning process so low stress! So many tools were provided and touch bases in the year leading to the wedding I always felt I had there support. Great team! Great time!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 05/04/2019

Best Choice For Our Dream Wedding!

Best! We are so happy with the work Steve Moody did for our dream wedding! Everyone was on the dance floor and just loved the energy! We selected the best DJ to host our special day. The music was perfect selection and they were able to give us all kinds of material to help us along the way of planning our dream wedding. I love you guys!!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Brooke · Married on 05/04/2019

Incredible!

Absolutely amazing. Steve made the whole wedding experience incredible, highly recommend!!!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 05/03/2019

Best Wedding Vendor!

WOW! Our experience with Steve and his team was beyond amazing! From the second we sent an inquiry until the last note played at the reception, we were beyond impressed with the quality of service, professionalism, responsiveness and willingness to make our wedding day exactly the way we wanted. Steve was incredible with his level of detail on everything and he truly listened to what we wanted on our day, inputting his knowledge only when he felt it was necessary. Steve is a true expert in his profession - he was incredible getting our guests excited for the night and had the dance floor crowded the entire time. Our guests have continued to tell us how much fun they had because of the DJ and the great mix of songs he played. Steve went above and beyond for our day (even moving two HUGE floral arrangements at the reception to make sure the photographer could get the right photos during toasts). Seriously, do not look anywhere else for a DJ - Steve and his team are the way to go, no questions asked!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 04/28/2019

Steve is the best!!

There are no words to describe how awesome it was to have Steve Moody and his team as our DJ. Funny, energetic, and can definitely keep the party going. So glad we came across his company for our big day!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Anna Bartels · Married on 04/26/2019

Jason is the BEST

We worked with Jason for our April wedding, and he was amaaaaazing. First, Steve and Lori Moody we’re very responsive to questions leading up to the event, and their online planning form was very helpful and easy to use. It actually helped us think through some parts of the reception and ceremony that we hadn’t considered. When we talked to Jason the week before the wedding, we were already laughing and immediately trusted his advice (we actually reorganized the tables and layout because of his input and we’re so glad we did). Jason was so thoughtful and listened so carefully - when he met my grandma he even remembered she had wanted to dance a rumba! Such a little detail, but he was sweet enough to remember the smallest of things!

During the wedding itself, everything flowed so smoothly, and we’ve heard from multiple guests that they’d never seen so many people on the dance floor! As soon as the lights dropped, people were up dancing, and they stayed put all night!

We were so happy we worked with Jason and Steve Moody’s company, and Jason truly helped make this the best night of our lives.

Sent on 05/03/2019