Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection Reviews

568 | Easton, MD

568 Reviews for Steve Moody's Entertainment Connection

Casandra Blanchard · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Wedding on 12/21/19

Steve Moody Entertainment was AMAZING!!!!!!! All of our guest complimented on how great our DJ was!!!!! Steve Moody married us and the ceremony was absolutely perfect!!!!! Could not have wished for better!!!!

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie White · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Excited to work with Steve!

My future husband's brother used Steve Moody for his wedding in September 2017 and it was awesome! So we decided to chat with him to see if he would be a fit for our upcoming May 2020 wedding. The second we starting talking with him we knew. He was super down to earth and really interested in what we want for our special day. Highly recommend that everyone check his company out and chat with him!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Alex

Alex Corbutt · Married on 11/23/2019

The best DJ team!

This team is absolutely amazing! They made this process so easy! Jim Baker was our DJ for our wedding, and I can't say enough about him. He was responsive, supportive and so easy to work with. I made changes to our music selection at the very last minute, and Jim was happy to make the changes. Everything worked out perfectly. I really appreciated the fact that he took over everything (announcing speeches, cake cutting, sparkler send off, after party arrangements), so my husband and I could enjoy the night. Lori Moody checked in every so often about payment and playlists which was super helpful during such a busy time. I HIGHLY recommend this team.

Sent on 12/11/2019

Kelley Adams · Married on 11/10/2019

Best DJ I’ve worked with!

I’ve been to a lot of parties and weddings and they’re by far the best. Their planning sheets make sure to cover every inch of all that needs to be done and they are super thorough. Steve is just the nicest guy and he truly wants to give every couple the best experience ever. He will accommodate just about anything, and is so friendly. He keeps the party going, and actually plays the songs you request- don’t think just book them!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Kathryn · Married on 11/03/2019

Perfect DJ/MC

Steve was an absolute joy to work with. He helped the cellist and officiant with the ceremony set-up and the reception went so smoothly with him as the MC. He paid attention to our ceremony and played songs that tied the whole day together. He brought so much energy to the reception which made it such a fun atmosphere. Our wedding day would not have been a success without Steve.

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Walters · Married on 11/02/2019

Steve Moody was amazing to work with!

From the moment we met with Steve for our wedding, him and his wife Lori were so kind, easy-going and willing to help with just about everything for our wedding! They were also amazing with keeping constant communication up until the day of the wedding. We hired Matt Spence (one of their DJs) for our big day and couldn't have asked for a better DJ. He was so fun, easy to work with, outgoing and really kept the party going for the entire night. We also rented the photobooth through Steve Moody Entertainment which was a huge hit! Our guests even danced with the props on the dance floor throughout the night. I would definitely recommend Matt as a DJ for your wedding or any of the DJ's with Steve Moody Entertainment!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Crystal Caldwell · Married on 11/01/2019

Steve Moody is the perfect wedding DJ!

I had the pleasure of working with Steve Moody himself for my wedding. Steve was so attentive to all of my requests and was absolutely amazing to work with. Him and his staff made the entire process stress free. All of the guest are still talking about how awesome the DJ was! My husband and myself would HIGHLY recommend Steve Moody!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Taira Sullivan · Married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely the best choice for DJ/MC

I just wanted to say thank you and that Jules was fantastic. She definitely knew how to read the crowd in terms of when to play what kinds of music (fast or slow), which resulted in a packed dance floor pretty much all evening. I don't think I have ever been to a wedding where that happened before. Her suggestion to front load the formalities (first dance, parent dances, cake cutting, and bouquet toss) and have the rest of the night as open dancing was definitely the right way to go. The whole evening was fantastic, in large part because Jules and her DJ and MC skills. Your company was absolutely the best choice and I will be recommending you to any of my friends who get married in the future.

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/19/2019

Best.DJ.Ever.

I had the pleasure of working with Steve Moody himself for my wedding. Steve was so attentive to all of my requests and called and texted multiple time just to confirm everything was exactly to my liking. I was very picky about what happened at what particular moment in a song and Steve pulled this off PERFECTLY! He even told me that my wedding was one of the most intricate ones he had ever done :) He was knowledgeable about how to best capture audio for my video given the winds that day, and the music was able to be heard perfectly and every cue was on point (my officiant almost forgot our sand ceremony but Steve rolled with it perfectly!). I even asked him to corral the audience some so that everyone in the party could enter and exit and this was also perfect. In addition to the perfection at my ceremony, my reception was just as amazing. He lined us up and went through and had everyone's names pronounced correctly and even read a little sentence about how we knew each person! I have seen some bad wedding DJs that do not get the audience excited so when I was DJ shopping I mentioned this to Steve and he took it to heart because EVERYONE was standing and cheering when we entered the reception! It was amazing and I could not have asked for better. He also was very personable and made everyone laugh during the reception! We got some many compliments on how funny and lively he was! I also was worried about having to coordinate things myself all night but Steve and his assistant did so much I plum forgot to be stressed and just relaxed and had a great time! Even out exit he made sure everyone was outside for at the very end! Oh, and of course the thing everyone wants to hear when they are looking for a DJ-our dance floor was PACKED ALL NIGHT LONG! I have been to so many weddings where people get up for one song that is good and then they are done and go sit down. Not my wedding. Steve had EVERYONE dancing up until the end of the night! Everyone was so full of energy all night which I credit to Steve getting them excited and getting their spirits up (alcohol helps too). I cannot say enough about how amazing my wedding was because of Steve and I will shout his praises from the rooftops! You will NOT make a mistake hiring Steve FOR SURE!

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Megan

Megan Gavagan · Married on 10/19/2019

Wedding 10/19/19

Great DJ! Entertained the guests and kept the dance floor full all night :)

Sent on 11/27/2019

Katelyn Rogers · Married on 10/18/2019

Outstanding

We were beyond impressed with Steve Moody and his crew! Everyone one so friendly and professional. We were blown away by the attentiveness in regards to playing songs that our guests were interested in dancing to. We are so blessed they got to be a part of our special day!

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/12/2019

I would give more than 5 stars if I could!

Steve Moody and his team are literally the best of the best!
    When it came down to choosing a DJ for our big day, we knew we wanted Steve Moody Entertainment. He is so organized, kind, and knows how to have a great time! Anything you need, he and his team have your back!
    The entire planning process went smoothly from start to finish and if you decide at the last minute something needs to change, he is on it! He also does a fantastic job throughout the day keeping you posted on what is happening next.
    We also did a photobooth through him, which was such a hit! Kasey and Taylor kept the props organized and created a beautiful album for us!
    I could go on and on about how great Steve Moody Entertainment is. Not only did we have an amazing wedding day, but we also gained a friend for life! If I could give more than 5 stars, I would!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Ashley Kaiser · Married on 10/12/2019

Awesome experience

We chose Steve Moody’s Entertainment Connection after an overwhelming amount of recommendations from friends.

From our first meeting Steve put us totally at ease. We watched videos of the available DJs and chose Matt Spence. He was awesome to work with! Matt played great music, was super open to random requests from us and our guests, indulged us in playing baby shark so kids could take over the dance floor, handled tough name pronunciations like a champ and helped us throw one heck of a party. If I ever need a DJ again I’d use this company and Matt in particular!

Thanks y’all!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Kim Grace · Married on 10/11/2019

Couldn’t stop dancing and carried the wedding in order

Just a great DJ from music to personality to profrssionalism

Sent on 10/24/2019

Mary · Married on 10/11/2019

Best choice we made was selecting Steve Moody Entertainment!

Booking Steve Moody Entertainment was easiest the best choice my husband and I made. His whole team was a dream to work with throughout the entire process. Steve made sure that our wedding day went by smooth and seamless all while having a blast! Multiple guest and family members raved about him and his team the day of our wedding. I highly recommend selecting Steve Moody Entertainment for anyone's special day!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Morgan · Married on 10/05/2019

Great to work with

Steve moody and his team did a fantastic job. We had Steve Moody himself as the officiant for our wedding and everyone kept telling us how wonderful the ceremony was. He was also our dj and we had the photo booth. We loved the scrap book that we got from all the photo booth pictures.

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/04/2019

Mrs. Yesker

Best dj ever! Was extremely professional and polite. Made the whole experience go smoothly.

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing on every aspect!

When deciding on who to choose for my wedding DJ, I looked around a lot! But when I stumbled upon Steve, I knew I was done searching! Steve and his wife, Lori, were amazing. They were not only attentive, but also flexible and professional. Jules was my DJ for the evening - and let me just say, AMAZING! She helped me mold as we went along during the ceremony and the reception. I would 100% recommend them to anyone! Thank you for making my day so amazing!

Taylor · Married on 09/28/2019

Steve is unbelievable!

Steve and his team are absolutely amazing. Picking the right DJ was very important to my husband and I. We have been to many weddings with DJ's who are just ok.. and that always stood out to us. So, we wanted to make sure we had the best of the best! And that absolutely is Steve. He responds to your questions and concerns so quickly and makes you feel like you are his only client. The day of your wedding can be so hectic but Steve made sure all of the transitions happened smoothly. He would check on my husband and I throughout the night and would always keep us posted on what was next. He had just the right amount of hype and energy. The night of and days after the wedding so many of our guests have asked us who our DJ was and have been raving about him. He was 100% my favorite vendor to work with. If you are picky with DJ's like myself and my husband Steve is the right choice for you. He helped make our wedding night PERFECT! So, look no further! Steve Moody is your guy!

Shelby · Married on 09/28/2019

Great experience!

We loved having Matt DJ our wedding! We gave him a very specific playlist that he stuck to (with the exception of a few songs) and was very responsive and helpful through the whole process!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Kyle Timme · Married on 09/28/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Steve was fantastic! He played all the music that we requested along with everything in between to keep every on the dance floor. Not only was everyone on the dance floor the entire night, but Steve also was superb with getting the crowd amped up for our intro's.

If you are looking for a fantastic DJ who plays exactly what you want and makes you feel like you've known him for years upon meeting him the day of, Steve is your man!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Jessie

Jessie · Married on 09/21/2019

Highly recommend!

This company does made the actual wedding as well as the planning incredible!
    Starting from the beginning, Steve Moody is offering his support and advice through planning tools and staying in touch.
    You may not realize it, but the soundtrack to your wedding is something you need to think about and make decisions on, because it really does set the mood and theme, as much as your decorations do.
    A week before the wedding our DJ Matt Spence called us and went through each moment and song choice and made sure he knew what we wanted. We had some different preferences to the typical flow of events and Matt was totally on board. He even called us back to clarify some things and made sure the right parts of songs were played at the right moments.
    Our dance floor was full the entire night.

It’s also not just about song choice, the DJ moves the evening along and keeps you on your timeline.

I am so so glad I chose Steve Moody! Steve and Matt made me feel 100% confident through the whole process. Our wedding was a huge success.

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Summer

Summer Madison · Married on 09/14/2019

Steve Moody is the BEST DJ in Maryland!

Steve and his team were excellent from the start of the process to the very end. Not only was he extremely responsive and helpful - his positivity and enthusiasm for what he does is unmatched! We could not have imagined anyone else being our DJ for our big day. In fact, we have had family and friends tell us that the dance party at our wedding was the best they had ever been to... which we owe entirely to Steve! Additionally, the thought and care he put into the songs he played, as well as making sure the event timeline went off without a hitch was so appreciated. Cannot recommend his services enough.

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Cesar

Cesar Montoya · Married on 09/14/2019

Fantastic DJ Service - Dancing all Night

We hired Steve Moody's Entertainment as our DJ for our wedding. Steve and his wife were very helpful throughout the process and everything is very well organized via their website. Jules was our DJ and she was fantastic, organized and very engaging. We had numerous compliments on her work. She kept everyone dancing all night long!

Kelly Boemmel · Married on 09/10/2019

Steve Moody is amazing!

We booked Steve for our wedding on 9/1/19 and it was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! From the start, Steve was so great and patient with us as we made multiple changes to what we wanted along the way. The planning form was so easy and made the process of choosing songs a breeze! On the big day, Steve made our guests laugh and, most importantly, dance! I know that our day would have gone as smoothly or would have been nearly as awesome without him!

Sent on 09/11/2019