Steve Levin Cinematography Reviews

40 | Wakefield, RI

40 Reviews for Steve Levin Cinematography

Stephanie · Married on 08/18/2018

Such an amazing videographer!

Steve did such an incredible job! It was as if he was never there for our wedding, but managed to capture every moment perfectly in our video!

Lia · Married on 08/03/2018

Extremely Satisfied

We are beyond grateful to have had Steve as our wedding day videographer. I had seen a wedding video that he had done about a year prior to our wedding day, and I knew right away that this what we wanted. Steve was able to fulfill every request for our video and even captured the little moments that we had missed! He was very easy to work with and we have received many compliments on our video. We were more than satisfied with his work and would strongly recommend him!

Holly · Married on 07/08/2018

Flexible, Authentic, Effortless Professionalism

We give Steve Levin Cinematography our highest recommendation. From the beginning of the planning process to the final product, it was effortless to work with Steve. He brilliantly captured the essence of our wedding day in a very non-intrusive, authentic manner. Steve's quality of work speaks for itself, as multiple people have asked for his contact information after watching our 18 minute wedding highlight video.

Lauren Kastrenos · Married on 07/07/2018

Highly recommended!

We had a wonderful experience with Steve as our wedding videographer! He was always quick to respond to questions and emails, was very flexible in all aspects of scheduling, willing to travel a bit for the wedding, and went above and beyond with providing us a few extra clips of the wedding reception aside from our 20 minute highlight reel! I would highly recommend!

Kristen · Married on 05/26/2018

Steve was fantastic! We got great footage of our friends and family at our wedding. He really captured the day perfectly! We would use him again in a heartbeat.

Jennifer · Married on 05/05/2018

Steve was absolutely brilliant. He met with my husband and I. Took the time to really understand us and express the vision he had for our video. He worked seamlessly with our photographer like they were lifelong friends. A lot of our friends after watching our video now regret not having a videographer. I regrettably had family from overseas that could not attend and were brought to tears when they watch this video telling me they felt like they were there in the moment. Nothing that we have from our wedding will ever stand out the way this video does and I cannot recommend Steve enough. Thank you Steve for what is undoubtedly the best memory of our perfect day!

Andrew · Married on 07/22/2017

Steeeeeeeve was the man! Very responsive and gave us an incredible video that perfectly captured our special day!

Kelsey · Married on 07/21/2017

Steve is amazing at what he does! Our wedding video came out absolutely perfect capturing every detailed moment and beautiful memories we will have forever. We are so glad we chose Steve Levin Cinematography and would highly recommend him!

Kristina · Married on 07/08/2017

Amazing!!!! Steve went above and beyond for us! He responded quickly to every email and was very easy going during the planning time and on the wedding day. On the wedding day, he made us feel very comfortable. The video came out incredible and I would recommend him to anyone!! We loved it! Thank you so much Steve!!!!

Robin · Married on 07/02/2017

I can't say enough good things about Steve! He was easy to work with from our first email exchange to the actual wedding day. His pricing was very competitive and in this case you do not get what you pay for, you get so much MORE! Steve came by himself but was able to be in multiple places at once by setting up go-pro cameras in key locations. He was very friendly and easy-going and a pleasure to have in the hotel room with me and and the bridesmaids getting ready. My wedding video was ready about 2.5 months after my wedding date and both myself and my husband, as well as anyone I have shown the videos too, are BLOWN AWAY! The quality, the intimacy, the emotion- Steve captured everything and more. I would highly recommend him and would use him again if I had an occasion for it! :)

• FutureMrsC

Lissa · Married on 06/11/2017

We just booked with Steve and he seems great. He came highly recommended by a close friend in the film industry. Can't wait to work with him!

Julie · Married on 06/10/2017

Steve did an amazing job! He was funny and kind throughout the entire day, and the finished product was incredible. His editing, attention to details, camera angles, and catching special moments was on point. We are so happy we decided to hire him!

• ChangingMyAutoGraff

Lisa · Married on 05/20/2017

Steve is so talented!! He is very flexible and knows his craft. Our videos are exactly what we wanted! They will be cherished for years to come! Steve was an absolute pleasure to work with... laid back, professional and kind. He gets shots when you don't even realize he's there!! Thanks Steve for a superb job!

Ron & Lisa Graff

Kacey · Married on 05/05/2017

If you are looking for an AMAZING wedding videographer Steve Levin is your guy! We can't say enough great things about him. He was so easy to work with, very professional, and flexible. He makes you feel so comfortable and at times we forgot we were even being filmed. We absolutely loved our video and were so impressed by how it came out. He is extremely talented! We are so thankful we found Steve and would highly recommend him.

Christi · Married on 07/15/2016

My husband and I knew that we definitely wanted a videographer, but were frustrated to find many of the great companies we found were charging 5-10 thousand dollars for their services. We did not have that much to spend, but did not want to sacrifice great quality. We found Steve Levin Cinematography on WeddingWire and found the best of both worlds -- great work AND a reasonable price.

Steve was SO easy to work with from day one. We met him at a coffee shop before booking and he was professional, prepared, and patient with all of our questions. He helped us customize a package so we could get exactly what we wanted for our wedding video(s). During the days leading up to our wedding, he was always easy to get in touch with, and kept us informed on everything we needed to know . He made sure he got all of the details information from us so that he could ensure that he captured all of the shots we wanted.

The day of our wedding he arrived on time and everyone loved him! He worked well with the photographers, the makeup and hair artists, and other vendors. He was polite and professional, but also laid back and easy-going. During the ceremony/reception, he did his job without getting in the way of any event or activity. There were many guests/family/bridal party members that told me "I didn't even realize he was there most of the time!" Before leaving for the night, he checked in with us to congratulate us and give us the option to extend our videography hours if we so desired.

Our finished product was ready quicker than we had expected ( just about 4 months after the wedding). Steve worked with us to accommodate our edit requests and provide us with the wedding videos of our dreams (and I will say that I was probably an annoying/picky/meticulous bride when it came to edit requests).

I would highly recommend Steve Levin Cinematography to any future bride! I've already recommended to several friends :)

Erika · Married on 07/09/2016

Steve was absolutely perfect! I can't say enough good things about him.... from the start he worked with us on the price to keep us within our budget, he stayed with us all day & night and made us the most amazing wedding video PLUS an awesome highlight video!!!
    Highly highly recommended (from a VERY picky bride)!!!!!

Abigail · Married on 06/04/2016

We used Steve as our videographer for our wedding on Block Island in June and he did an absolutely amazing job. He was super responsive and on top of all the logistic of getting to the island. He put together a 10 minute video for us that captured everything from the day we wanted it to - we were amazed that even though it was just 1 person, he captured footage of everyone at our 140 person wedding. He worked very well with our photographer and we barely knew he was there through out the day. The rate was very reasonable and he worked with us to make it doable within our budget. We highly recommend Steve!

Amanda · Married on 05/28/2016

Steve was the videographer for my wedding day. He did an amazing job putting the whole night together in both a shorter highlight video, and a longer movie. I'd highly recommend him to anyone!

Steve was very easy to get along with, and also worked very well with our photographer on our wedding day. He was able to get shots of everything my now-husband and I missed while we were swept up into all of the events of the day and night. Steve sent us links to the first "rough" edits sooner than we expected, and we honestly didn't want to
    change a thing! He picked great songs for both videos that matched our wedding day. The videos played like real movies - not even close to a glorified slideshow of pictures that we'd seen from some other videographers. I can't wait to start a tradition of watching the videos during our future anniversaries.

We knew that not having a videographer that day would have been something we would have regretted, and we are so happy that we picked Steve for the job! :)

Samantha · Married on 05/20/2016

Steve was such a pleasure to work with! He captured all the highlights of our wedding that we wanted but it never felt like he was intrusive or overbearing. The quality of his work is wonderful and we wouldn't change a thing about our experience with him. We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer who is professional, responsive, personable, and talented.

Neena · Married on 10/11/2015

We decided we wanted a videographer last minute and hired Steve the week before our wedding. And it turned out to be the best decision we made. He was professional and had a very artistic eye. He suggested shots that our photographer didn’t even think of and they ended up being our favorite photos. He had great energy, was reasonably priced, and easy to work with. The final videos (short and long versions) are so beautifully done, high quality, and professional looking. He incorporated our edit requests and we are so happy with how they came out. Our only regret is that we didn’t hire him for the entire night! We recommend hiring Steve if you want someone truly talented to capture your special moments.

Amanda · Married on 10/09/2015

Steve was excellent to work with, and went above and beyond in meeting our expectations! We chose the option with the highlight reel and full-length video, and both came out beautiful!! I'm literally obsessed. He captured some amazing shots, including all the big moments, and the little details that we would have missed out on. Other than being extremely professional and easy to work with, Steve wasn't invasive with the camera at all. Everything about the videos are perfect - the quality, the music choices, and the footage that was chosen. We have gotten many compliments on them from family and friends, and every time we watch them we are brought right back to our wedding day. If you're looking for a top-notch videographer, go with Steve!

Emily · Married on 09/12/2015

Steve was so great to work with -- extremely professional and easy going! I barely knew he was there the day of the wedding. Not once did I feel like he was obtrusive. And the videos...OMG THE VIDEOS. Absolutely love them!!!! My husband and I have watched them a million times, and have gotten so many compliments on them from others! They capture the day perfectly and look like they cost a fortune (but shhh....they came at a GREAT price!) I definitely recommend Steve to anyone considering a video of their wedding day!

Carolyn · Married on 08/29/2015

My husband and I used Steve at our wedding this summer in Narragansett. He was extremely flexible with designing a film package that accommodated our price range. We met ahead of time to discuss what we were looking for and he was open to all of our ideas. Steve is very laid back and easy to work with while still maintaining a high level of professionalism. On our wedding day he did a great job getting footage of all our important moments. He used Gopros throughout the day for extra footage (which I only learned afterwards - he's very good at "blending in"). Overall, Steve was wonderful to work with and I would recommend him to future couples looking to film their wedding day!

Steve was amazing. He listened to what we wanted, worked wonderfully with the photographers and captured moments before, during and after the ceremony. We were beyond delighted with our wedding video.