Steve Kaufman Photography Reviews

60 | Farmington, MI

60 Reviews for Steve Kaufman Photography

Katy · Married on 09/24/2016

Steve and Karen were a great team! They really listened to us and captured our wedding exactly how we wanted. Steve has an amazing eye for lighting, creativity and quality. They were on time, flexible and patient with me, my husband and bridal party. I would hire Steven and Karen again in a heart beat!

Sent on 10/24/2016
  • C & A

Carrie · Married on 09/03/2016

Steve is an amazing photographer! He was extremely easy to work with from day 1 and continues to be great to work with even though the wedding is complete. My wedding photos are more beautiful than I ever dreamed. I was worried I would look like a deer in headlights, because I was so nervous and exhausted once the wedding day arrived. Steve gives clear direction on how to pose, so you & your groom look perfectly natural. He brought along his assistant (wife) and she was also an amazing photographer. The 2 of them make a great team. She always made sure my dress and train were positioned correctly, and she took pictures during the ceremony, so it was captured from 2 vantage points. I am so happy I went with Steve for my wedding photos. He is artistic and professional...an excellent combination!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Carrie · Married on 08/27/2016

Steve was awesome from day 1 and many of my guests even complimented us on his kindness and professionalism!
    Loved the Sparkler picture and the video he created for us!

Would highly recommend him and use him for future events!

Carrie & Gary Cortner

Sent on 10/17/2016

Robalee and Tony · Married on 05/05/2016

We had an excellent experience with Steve!! He was very personable, professional and extremely talented ... our photos are beautiful! We highly recommend Steve!!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Steve Kaufman did a great job! Very easy to work with! He also had some great creative ideas!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Kevin · Married on 10/11/2015

Steve took beautiful photographs and went out of his way to make our wedding special.

Sent on 11/12/2015

Kim · Married on 08/29/2015

Steve did an exceptional job. Having a professional for this special day was a must and worth every penny. He treated us like family.
    He made our daughters wedding a perfect day!!!!!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Steve will take the time to ask questions and provide you with the conference to ensure that you are fully taken care of. You can just relax and enjoy your day!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Karen · Married on 06/27/2015

Made us feel comfortable. His crew was amazing so helpful. They went above and beyond.

Sent on 11/11/2015
  • User5612012 · 2+ years ago

Steve captured moments from my graduation that I will be able to cherish for the rest of my life.

Sent on 11/12/2015

erica · Married on 09/19/2014

Working with Steve was a great experience and a wise decision on our part. He was fliexible and let up add hours a week before the wedding! The pictures turned out incredible-we had more than 800 and we have the CD with all the images. Everyone's who's seen the photos has been as impressed as we were.

Sent on 10/26/2014

Couldn't have picked a better photographer to capture one of the most important, happiest, and memorable night of my life. I was truly blown away by Steve's talent and creativity when it came to my photos. Without hesitation I would recommend him to my friends and family.

Sent on 11/13/2015

Jamie · Married on 06/14/2014

The entire crew was great and our pictures turned out absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Jenna · Married on 05/25/2014

We were so so happy with Steve and his team. He was great to work with the day of the wedding and helped capture amazing pictures and video. Would 100 % recommend.

Sent on 10/11/2014
  • User4487442 · event on: 05/16/2014

Steve was wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Steve · event on: 05/11/2014

Steve rescued our bat mitzvah party as our photographer bailed on us a few months from the party. He was so flexible, and he worked with us to help create a great time for everyone who attended our event. We couldn't be happier with the way our pictures turned out!

Steve also did a photo booth for us. He gave us many suggestions and we took every one of them. People were asking where we got our backgrounds from, and we just pointed to Steve. We have referred Steve to several people since our party, and we will continue to do so!

We hope he is still available to do our next Bar Mitzvah, which will be in less than 7 years!!!!

Sent on 10/10/2014

Crystal · Married on 10/12/2013

Steve was great to work with- very professional. He captured exactly what I was looking for plus had some other ideas that were above and beyond what I expected- very talented. I highly recommend Steve.

Sent on 10/13/2014

Robert · Married on 08/31/2013

Would hire again in a heart beat

Sent on 10/17/2014

Rachel · Married on 06/29/2013

I HIGHLY recommend Steve Kaufman for both videography and photography for your wedding. Steve was a truly a joy to work with and happily accommodated all of my specific requests. He also took our engagement photos (which included my rambunctious dog) and they turned out beautifully. The day of my wedding he and his team were so easy going and helpful and it made the hectic picture taking calm and easy! We had our pictures back from our wedding in 2 weeks and they turned out perfect! We can't wait to see the video and I'm sure it will be just as fantastic as the pictures! Steve is a pleasure to work with and I definitely recommend him for your photos and videos!

Sent on 07/26/2013

Cristi · Married on 05/18/2013

We were so lucky to find Steve to do the photography for our wedding. We started out sitting down with him at his office and he showed us many examples of his awesome work. The minute we sat down with him, we knew we had found our photographer. We did the engagement photos in the fall which turned out exactly the way we wanted. Steve is very flexible and was always able to work us into his schedule. During the week of the wedding, Steve met us at our venue to look for places to shoot so we did not waste any time on the wedding day looking for locations. Steve showed up early on the wedding day and fit perfectly into the crowd. During the day, he is not at all intrusive and there were so many pictures that I did not even know he took. He made sure he got the right shot each and every time and we now have hundreds of wedding pictures that turned out perfect.

We also had Steve do the Photo Giveaway at our wedding as well. It was a huge success. Our guests loved getting to take pictures with family and friends and then get to take those same pictures home with them. It was so much better than rolling a photo booth into our venue. You could tell the pictures were professionally done and I know some of our guests now have them framed.

In all, if you can book Steve Kaufman for your wedding, I would not waste any time. We could not have found a better photographer in the area and I had no doubt that Steve would get the perfect shots for our special day.

Thanks Steve!!

The Tobelmanns

Sent on 06/13/2013
  • User3432080 · event on: 02/09/2013

very responsive and helpful with different ideas. we were very happy with the whole package.

Sent on 07/31/2013

Andrea · Married on 11/24/2012

I choose Steve Kaufman for my photography and videography for my daughters wedding because of the quality and uniqueness of his work. Always on time, easy to reach, uses great equipment, dresses appropriately, easy to talk to and his staff is very nice. It did not take long to see the proofs and he and his staff are wonderful at making you look great!

Sent on 07/24/2013

Alison · Married on 09/03/2011

Steve and his assistant were very kind. They showed up early to get shots of me getting ready before the wedding. He did the bridal party shots before the wedding so that wouldn't cut into the reception. They were very enjoyable to work with and extremely helpful. He gave me suggestions for poses and was also open to trying my ideas too. He went to multiple locations for me. He was very kind to my guests. He graciously allowed guests to use flash photography while he was taking pictures. One of my guests told me that when she was standing next to him taking pictures of me he asked her in a sincere and genuine manner if he was in her way. She thought that was really nice of him. At the end of the night, Steve stayed late and made sure I got all of the important shots (cake cutting, first dance, etc). The pictures are amazing. Many of my friends have told me that he was definitely worth the money. I'm really glad that I went with him as my photographer. Not only will I have these breathtaking photos for the rest of my life, but I will also have great memories of taking the pictures. You spend a lot of time with your photographer on your wedding day. And I was so overwhelmed by Steve's kindness and how much he had done for me that day. It really made it an enjoyable experience.

Sent on 09/26/2011

Cheryl · Married on 08/21/2011

Having Steve do our pictures was the best thing I ever did. He did such a great job. We actually hired him to do our wedding photos, we then had a different day for our Celebration & he did an awesome job for us there. He was so professional & fun to have as a photographer. Steve works right along with you and makes sure that he gets all the important pics taken without you even knowing that he took them. I can't say enough about everything that he did for us!!! So glad that we picked Steve to do our pictures, he was amazing :)

Sent on 09/27/2011
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 08/20/2011

Steve and his staff are AMAZING!!!! They were there for every aspect of our wedding and took some of the most amazing pictures. We were thrilled with all of the beautiful pictures we got and them memories that were captured for all to see. Steve worked with us personally to combine the vision we had and the area we were working with to inspire his creativity. He had a keen eye for beautiful shots and artistic photos we will treasure forever! His lighthearted personality makes him easy to get along with and very comfortable, he made everything seem so natural! We are so happy we went with Steve Kaufman Photography, it was the best decision!!!!!!

Sent on 09/29/2011