Steve Kaufman Photography Reviews

62 Reviews for Steve Kaufman Photography

• jenna

jenna · Married on 09/19/2020

Getting married on 9/19/2020

Just got our pictures back from our engagement photoshoot. Love every picture! During the photoshoot Steve and his wife made you feel comfortable and told you how to pose. He also made the shoot very fun with some fun photos. Would recommend this photographer!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Ashly · Married on 06/27/2020

Great we love our pictures

Wonderful job thank you! It was all around great

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Cansav09

cansav09 · Married on 11/23/2019

Steve and Karen are great!

Steve and Karen were great to work with! They were great at listening to what we wanted and giving suggestions of their own. I love how the photos turned out. They did a perfect job capturing our personalities without feeling like everything was overly posed or artificial. Pics are worth a 1000 words so I'm just going to post some of my favorites and you can see for yourself!

Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/04/2019

Really nice guy and Great Candids!

Steve was very responsive to what we wanted out of our photos. Very easy to work with and really nice guy! Great candid photos.

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea Kal · Married on 08/24/2019

Outside wedding 8.24.19

We hired Steve to photograph our wedding this summer at a horse farm in Holly. He was fantastic to work with! I knew right away that I had nothing to worry about. Him and his team are so nice and easy-going and professional. Everything went great and the pictures came out spectacular. You will not regret hiring him for your big day

Sent on 09/25/2019

Leesa Paul · Married on 10/27/2018

Reliable and Creative

Steve is a true professional. We have used his team many times for corporate and private events. He always goes out of his way to make sure that we have a beautiful and creative result. He always provides a quality product and leaves our clients thrilled with the photos he's taken.

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 10/14/2018

Great Photographer

Steve was great to work with! He was an amazing photographer and very professional! He had amazing ideas that turned into wonderful pictures. All of my photos turned out wonderful!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • I

India · Married on 10/06/2018

Our experience was great

Where should I start? We use Steve Kaufman Photography for our engagement shoot and for our wedding day and I am so glad that we did. Steve is very professional, friendly, on time, and loves his job. He really knows how to make you feel comfortable. One of the things that I absolutely loved is how fast he got our pictures back to us. If your looking for a dependable, professional, and personable photographer go with Steve Kaufman Photography you won’t regret it.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Alex · Married on 09/15/2018

Steve was an awesome photographer he went out of the way n did everything possible

Sent on 09/29/2018

Alicia · Married on 09/08/2018

Very pleased

They worked really well with us, making sure they took all the photos we wanted. They had some very creative ideas as well. We received the photos from them faster than we could have believed. Excellent service and very professional!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Rebecca Walsh · Married on 05/19/2018

The social booth was great!

Steve is great! He has worked at two Sweet 16 parties for me and the kids loved the being able to take pictures/gifs/boomerangs and immediately post them to social media!

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/07/2018

I have no words for Steve. He was great from start to finish. I could honestly rave about him all day. Everyone loved him. He knew what he was looking for, was creative in the process and every shot was perfect. In reviewing the photos, I am so happy and overwhelmed with joy on how beautiful they are. If you are looking for a photographer, please do not look any further. He is the best hands down. He listened to all my needs and wants. I had several people comment "your photographer was great, I can't wait to see your photos." Thank you Steve!!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/14/2018

Kelley · Married on 10/21/2017

Steve was great to work with. Very easy and flexible and our pictures came out amazing!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Rob · Married on 10/14/2017

Best decision we could have made.

Sent on 11/19/2017

Terry · Married on 09/30/2017

Working with Steve was an absolute pleasure. From our engagement photos all the way through the entire process. It is obvious he loves what he does. The pictures of our wedding are awesome. He is a true professional in getting candid and posed shots that capture the moment perfectly. We feel lucky to have found Steve and highly recommended him.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Cassie · Married on 09/09/2017

Steve is a phenomenal photographer to work with! He is professional, exceptionally talented, and overall fun to be around! He goes the extra mile to make you happy and comfortable! I would recommend Steve over and over again to everyone I know!!!!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Monica · Married on 07/29/2017

My husband and I loved working with Steve. He was professional and timely.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Hannah · Married on 07/08/2017

Steve was phenomenal to work with! He is incredibly creative and we ended up with amazing pictures, he also made them very easy to access all of the images for our personal use. I will say we probably spent more time takin pictures than living in the moment, so be conscious of that. However, the end result was phenomenal :)

Sent on 07/18/2017

Julie · Married on 06/17/2017

Steve Kaufman is amazing! He has done several different events for my family and each time he took phenomenal pictures!! During one family shoot my son was sick and not easy to work with. I was extremely frustrated but Steve was calm and upbeat the whole time. He is consistently professional, flexible, easy-going and positive. His pictures are beautiful and creative. Steve is also very fairly priced. I would highly recommend Steve Kaufman and will use him any time I need a great photographer!!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Ashley · Married on 06/03/2017

Steve was wonderful! They traveled all the way up to Petoskey for our wedding. We had our pictures back with in a couple weeks!

Sent on 10/12/2017

David · Married on 06/03/2017

Steve did both our daughters' Bat Mitzvahs. He was a pleasure to work with and his work was excellent.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Ashley · Married on 01/21/2017

Steve is such an amazing photographer for our wedding. We had a winter wedding at a ski resort. After our ceremony at the top of the hill he skied down with us as he took pictures. They were epic! Also at our reception he captured such great moments throughout the night. He has a social media tower ( like a free standing photo booth) that you can see all the photos that everyone takes and share them from an app. Its a definite must. I highly recommend Steve. He has great energy and super great to work with. We had a link to view our photos before we even returned from our honeymoon.

Sent on 10/14/2017

Erin · Married on 10/22/2016

Steve and Karen did an awesome job with our event, they were fun and creative! I would highly recommend Steve, and would use him for future events.
    Erin L.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Alisa · Married on 10/09/2016

Steve was so awesome to work with. My entire wedding loved working with him... Highly recommend Steve for any event!!!
    Great guy!

Sent on 11/07/2016

katrina · Married on 09/30/2016

Steve takes the time to go above and beyond! Thank you for the memories :)

Sent on 10/17/2016