47 Reviews for Steve Kaufman Photography

Custom Graphics (1)
Hand-Coloring (1)
Canvas (1)
Matted Prints (1)

I have no words for Steve. He was great from start to finish. I could honestly rave about him all day. Everyone loved him. He knew what he was looking for, was creative in the process and every shot was perfect. In reviewing the photos, I am so happy and overwhelmed with joy on how beautiful they are. If you are looking for a photographer, please do not look any further. He is the best hands down. He listened to all my needs and wants. I had several people comment "your photographer was great, I can't wait to see your photos." Thank you Steve!!! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/7/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Steve was great to work with. Very easy and flexible and our pictures came out amazing!

Profile Picture Kelley, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Best decision we could have made.

Profile Picture Rob, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Steve was an absolute pleasure. From our engagement photos all the way through the entire process. It is obvious he loves what he does. The pictures of our wedding are awesome. He is a true professional in getting candid and posed shots that capture the moment perfectly. We feel lucky to have found Steve and highly recommended him.

Profile Picture Terry, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Steve is a phenomenal photographer to work with! He is professional, exceptionally talented, and overall fun to be around! He goes the extra mile to make you happy and comfortable! I would recommend Steve over and over again to everyone I know!!!!

Profile Picture Cassie, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I loved working with Steve. He was professional and timely.

Profile Picture Monica, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Steve was phenomenal to work with! He is incredibly creative and we ended up with amazing pictures, he also made them very easy to access all of the images for our personal use. I will say we probably spent more time takin pictures than living in the moment, so be conscious of that. However, the end result was phenomenal :)

Profile Picture User7591273, Recently Married, 13 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs

Steve Kaufman is amazing! He has done several different events for my family and each time he took phenomenal pictures!! During one family shoot my son was sick and not easy to work with. I was extremely frustrated but Steve was calm and upbeat the whole time. He is consistently professional, flexible, easy-going and positive. His pictures are beautiful and creative. Steve is also very fairly priced. I would highly recommend Steve Kaufman and will use him any time I need a great photographer!!

Profile Picture Julie, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Steve was wonderful! They traveled all the way up to Petoskey for our wedding. We had our pictures back with in a couple weeks!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Steve did both our daughters' Bat Mitzvahs. He was a pleasure to work with and his work was excellent.

Profile Picture David, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Steve is such an amazing photographer for our wedding. We had a winter wedding at a ski resort. After our ceremony at the top of the hill he skied down with us as he took pictures. They were epic! Also at our reception he captured such great moments throughout the night. He has a social media tower ( like a free standing photo booth) that you can see all the photos that everyone takes and share them from an app. Its a definite must. I highly recommend Steve. He has great energy and super great to work with. We had a link to view our photos before we even returned from our honeymoon.

Photo
Profile Picture Ashley, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Steve and Karen did an awesome job with our event, they were fun and creative! I would highly recommend Steve, and would use him for future events.
Erin L.

Profile Picture Erin, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Steve was so awesome to work with. My entire wedding loved working with him... Highly recommend Steve for any event!!!
Great guy!

Profile Picture Alisa, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Steve takes the time to go above and beyond! Thank you for the memories :)

Profile Picture katrina, 9/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Steve and Karen were a great team! They really listened to us and captured our wedding exactly how we wanted. Steve has an amazing eye for lighting, creativity and quality. They were on time, flexible and patient with me, my husband and bridal party. I would hire Steven and Karen again in a heart beat!

Profile Picture Katy, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Steve was awesome from day 1 and many of my guests even complimented us on his kindness and professionalism!
Loved the Sparkler picture and the video he created for us!

Would highly recommend him and use him for future events!

Carrie & Gary Cortner

Profile Picture Carrie, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had an excellent experience with Steve!! He was very personable, professional and extremely talented ... our photos are beautiful! We highly recommend Steve!!

Profile Picture User7366741, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Steve Kaufman did a great job! Very easy to work with! He also had some great creative ideas!

Profile Picture Jen, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Steve took beautiful photographs and went out of his way to make our wedding special.

Profile Picture Kevin, 10/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow

Steve did an exceptional job. Having a professional for this special day was a must and worth every penny. He treated us like family.
He made our daughters wedding a perfect day!!!!!

Profile Picture Kim, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Steve will take the time to ask questions and provide you with the conference to ensure that you are fully taken care of. You can just relax and enjoy your day!

Profile Picture User5342759, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Made us feel comfortable. His crew was amazing so helpful. They went above and beyond.

Profile Picture Karen, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Steve captured moments from my graduation that I will be able to cherish for the rest of my life.

Profile Picture User5612012, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Steve was a great experience and a wise decision on our part. He was fliexible and let up add hours a week before the wedding! The pictures turned out incredible-we had more than 800 and we have the CD with all the images. Everyone's who's seen the photos has been as impressed as we were.

Profile Picture erica, 9/19/14, 9 Reviews