Steve Coyle Photography Reviews

17 | Cedar Park, TX

17 Reviews for Steve Coyle Photography

Leah · Married on 01/20/2018

I didn't have a clear vision for our engagement pictures, but Steve was always available to help and brainstorm. He did such a wonderful job on our pictures! I can't wait to see what our wedding photos look like

Tracy · Married on 12/25/2017

What a talent. He does great work and is easy to work with. I would highly recommend Steve Coyle Photography.

Lauren · Married on 10/28/2017

Steve and his assistant were absolutely amazing. They showed up early and were very professional. Steve was beyond accommodating when my husband (the groom) forgot his belt and Steve gave him his. The pictures are beautiful and overall I couldn't be more pleased with the experience.

Mandi · Married on 04/22/2017

Beyond amazing!
    Steve did our engagement photos and will be doing out wedding in April 2017. He is such an amazing find! Before even booking Steve, he spent over an hour on the phone with me just chatting getting to know me, my fiance, how we met, our plans. We talked like we had known each other forever! Then we met him to look at his portfolio, and he was just as friendly and awesome in person! His portfolio is great too! He takes unbelievable nature shots, of course in addition to amazing wedding shots. But it was his eye for the epic and unexpected with his nature shots that sold us! We booked him on the spot, no need to even meet anyone else. I must admit, when I was looking at photography options, before I found Steve, I was shocked at what people are charging for wedding photography. They are charging multiple thousands of dollars and that is JUST for them to show up at the wedding. That usually doesn't include any prints or books. Steve's pricing is absolutely great. He is worth much much more!

Steve is such a talented photographer! I told him I wanted just one of his 'epic' shots from the engagement, and he got many! We had such a hard time picking what to put on our save-the-dates. We had so much fun and Steve was so easy to work with. He had some great ideas of different spots and poses and was open to and excited about our ideas. He was a trooper too, we managed to pick a terribly hot day and wanted outdoors shots. Steve was happy and smiling the whole time and didn't grumble a bit about the heat or carrying his gear.

Not only is Steve amazing at what he does, but he is such a sweet soul and so much fun to work with! We felt like we were just hanging out with a long time friend who happened to be snapping the best pictures! We are SO excited to have him capture our big day in April. He's already scoped out the venue with me and picked where to get more epic shots!
    I'm so glad we've reserved our date very early so he can't be stolen from us!

Mandi · Married on 04/22/2017

I. LOVE. STEVE.
    Steve did our engagement pictures (see previous review) and we knew then we loved him! But our wedding?! Whole new level!
    Steve and his assistant were INCREDIBLE! They were both so much fun to work with, but were not intrusive. They caught each and every special moment with such a beautiful artistic eye!
    They even got on the dance floor. . .mostly to catch some good shots but our guests LOVED it! They even had on crazy wigs from our photo booth at one point! Everyone is still raving about how wonderful they both were!
    The wedding day itself went by so fast, so when Steve gave us our photos to look through it was like reliving the whole day! Steve go our photos to us so quickly and just in time for us to take them on our long flight to our honeymoon! It was so magical to be able to see moments that we missed because we were off somewhere else.
    And ABSOLUTELY Steve got the epic shot I was hoping for. He actually got multiple epic shots! He went above and beyond to capture our day, they both did. They were working with lighting, climbing step ladders, laying on the ground for the right angle, and they even danced around and cooed to get all of our youngest guests to look at the camera for a great shot!
    I really cannot say enough about Steve! I wish I could have him at all of our life events to capture the true feeling and joy of the day.
    Steve's work and art are worth so so much more than words can describe. THANK YOU STEVE!

• Erin

Erin · Married on 04/15/2017

We first contacted Steve because of the price point. Since then, though, we’ve been blown away by his professionalism, organization, good humor and artistic sense. We planned our Austin wedding from Chicago, and Steve was great about setting up phone calls to “meet” us, and was flexible about scheduling my bridal shoot during the busy winter holiday season, the only time I be in town before the wedding. During both the bridal shoot and the wedding, Steve was on top of soliciting our expectations (must-have shots, locations, timeline) but also rolled with it admirably if something got changed. We just got our wedding photos back and were amazed by how Steve and his assistant kept track not only of us but also our parents, siblings, and closest friends during the ceremony and reception so that we’re able to enjoy all the moments we completely missed the day of. Steve doesn’t do a lot of heavy re-touching or contrived posing, but his sense of lighting and framing is rock solid. If you want someone to beautifully document your wedding as it unfolds, Steve’s your guy.

Elise · Married on 04/08/2017

Steven Coyle is absolutely amazing! My husband and I could not be happier ?. He did our engagement shoot as well as our wedding. Great photographer and person!

Hank · Married on 04/08/2017

We had a great time in our session with Steve. Just don't call him 'Sir' because he is NOT your dad :)
    Very professional and personable, will definetly use Steve for other photogrophy sessions!

• Zoe

Zoe · Married on 01/07/2017

Steve is extremely talented, professional, and kind. He did my Bridal portraits and my wedding, and my husband and I couldn't be happier with the final products. His organization and knowledge helped put at ease, and his photos speak for themselves. You won't regret going with him!

Liz · Married on 11/26/2016

Steve was truly amazing! he not only took amazing photos but he was there with us every step of the way. He made sure we had thought of everything. What was our plan, the decorations we will have, what time we were doing certain things, do we have a plan B. He was always double checking we were on the right track so he could do the best job he can with our photos. He is super quick to respond. Always answers questions you may have and he is very prompt.
    Steve worked with us even when our plan went out the window a little. He improvises to do what works best for you and makes sure you get the most out of his time. He's a fantastic person to work with and I really am glad we hired him to be our wedding photographer. These are memories we will have for the rest of our lives and he captured them exactly the way we wanted them to be.
    He doesn't work for you, he works with you and that's the best part about him.

Brian · Married on 07/16/2016

Fantastic Photographer! He was very flexible and took beautiful pictures

Ashanti · Married on 03/12/2016

I really enjoyed working with Steve. He had everything I was looking for in a photographer. He is affordable. We were expecting to have to spend WAY more for a wedding photographer than what we did. He is also very responsive. He was always just a call or email away. He expressed a genuine interest in my fiance and I. I was pleasantly surprised that by the time our wedding ceremony was over, he had built such a rapport with my family members that it was like he was just another one of my guests.

After the wedding, he kept in touch with me and updated on the status of the photos. When he finished them, they were excellent quality. I thought that since he was affordable that I would sacrifice some quality. However, these photos were some of the best pictures I've had taken by photographers that cost triple the amount of money. He is worth every penny. I would highly recommend Steve to anyone looking for a photographer.

Steve Coyle is such a wonderful guy and such an amazingly versatile photographer! Not only did he squeeze us in with only a months notice before our wedding, but in that short amount of time he contacted all of our vendors, went to scout our locations for our wedding ceremony and reception to make sure he found the best portrait sites and to get the lighting planned just right for the big day... He communicated with me every step of the way and met with us for hours at our home, he was great with our 3 year old son and talking with him was like talking to an old friend. The amount of time, interest, and heart he put into our family and our wedding photographs puts him in a league of his own. The photos of our special day came out fantastic- exactly what we wanted- actually better. He used high quality equipment, preplanned many shots for us so we weren't winging it during the wedding/reception, took special photo requests from our guests, all the while still getting the shots we wanted, and He composed the shots in such a way to get perfectly crisp, clear, well lit photos in a dimly lit room and also got some wonderful shots of all the bubbles as we exited outside at night. So many of our guests told us how impressed they were just watching him work at the actual wedding/reception, and after seeing the pictures, they complimented him and his work even more! He even met with us a week after the wedding to go over the pictures one by one, recalling the memories of the day with us. I can't thank Steve enough for everything he did for us. We will always have wonderful memories of our special day thanks to Steve. We will be doing family portraits with him as soon as we can!

Jerome · Married on 01/10/2015

Steve took our wedding night photos. He was both "invisible" and "everywhere" at the same time. Every important moment captured and every detail covered.
    And when he staged us for important photos it was quick and painless (unlike most weddings I've been in).
    If you have the fortune to have Steve as your photographer you will indeed be fortunate. We give Steve "four thumbs up!"

Suzy Rachel · Married on 06/04/2016

My wife and I explained what our budget was and Mr Coyle tailored his services to fit our meager finances. Steve Coyle is an Outstanding, talented and professional photographer. His kindness and patience was exceptional. I highly recommend him for any occaision.

Leslie · Married on 08/22/2015

Steve did an outstanding job on our wedding photos! We were lucky enough to have him take pictures at our dinner rehearsal, our entire mass and wedding reception. He truly took some amazing shots that will always be treasured for the rest of our lives! He arrived prompt, on time and ready to work. I would most definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer in the Austin area! I always get compliments on my wedding photos :)