Sternberg Studios Photography Reviews

5 | Superior, WI

5 Reviews for Sternberg Studios Photography

Holly · Married on 07/18/2015

Michelle is AMAZING. Monica was awesome too! Michelle took the time to get to know us before the big day which made us comfortable and really trust that she would take charge on the day. She's great at listening to what you want but also being creative and following her eye! She's so sweet and easy to work with. We are SO happy we chose to work with Michelle :)

Sent on 07/28/2015

Amber · Married on 11/16/2013

Michell took Christmas photos on a tree farm of my niece. She was excellent! Brought multiple props, kids Santa hats, and even hot cocoa!

She went the extra mile to earn our loyalty for all if our photos.

Sent on 01/17/2014

Molly · Married on 06/17/2011

Michelle was really great to work with. The photos from our day are amazing! She was super organized and helped us whenever we needed anything. The day of the wedding she was wonderful, and even helped us work through a last minute change of plans. We're from St. Paul, and were married in Two Harbors- she took us to locations we never would have found on our own. I would totally recommend her.

Sent on 12/10/2013

Jennifer · Married on 07/12/2008

3.6
      2.0

The only thing that the photorgrapher needs to improve on is her responsiveness. She wouldn't return phone calls or e-mails. If you do book with her, it's best to keep calling or e-mailing until you actually get a response.

Sent on 11/17/2008

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2007

1.2
      2.0
      1.0

Very disappointed in the wedding photos I received from Michelle. First of all, they were taken at such a distance that we all look like ants. I can't even tell whos eyes are open or not in the pictures of my wedding party. she took many pictures but more of them were of food, favors, cake, rings, and candid shots. I do not have one picture of my husband and I that I am happy with. There were very few of us to choose from! There was one pose of me by myself and it is very far away. Sadly, after several years I have yet to hang one on the wall. She took such few shots of key people that I am missing photos of precious family members that absolutely should've been taken on my wedding day. I do not have a picture of me and my brother ( Who was a groomsman) Or my grandparents. I do however have a nice photo of person who was hired to videotaped my wedding, and multiple photos of the favor boxes on the tables?!! Responsiveness was also an issue, she was never prompt to reply to me about anything. I think about this often as wedding pictures are just something that happens once in a lifetime. I am heartbroken at my memories weren't preserved the way they should've been.

Sent on 06/25/2015