Sterling Strings of Shenango Reviews

12 | New Castle, PA

12 Reviews for Sterling Strings of Shenango

Carol · Married on 12/29/2014

The music at our wedding was amazing and each musician was both professional and warm. It was everything we hoped it would be. Susanna arranged a very special song for us and I will remember that moment forever.

Sent on 01/06/2015

Daniel · Married on 09/20/2014

The music for our wedding was a very important part of the celebration. It was actually a surprise for my bride. Everything was perfect this day. The song selection was great and it was so nice to work with such professionals. I would not hesitate to ask for their services again.

Sent on 12/18/2014

Cristina · Married on 09/13/2014

Susannah was great to work with. We communicated via email which worked out well. Music was beautiful and she even learned a song called Hymne that I had wanted. Made the ceremony special.

Would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/25/2014

I had them play for my ceremony and cocktail hour to entertain the guests, their music is simply amazing they sounded so beautiful. Highly recommend them if you are looking for ceremony music.

Sent on 11/10/2012

Julia · Married on 08/28/2010

We used the trio (cello, violin, and flute) for our ceremony, and they were great! The music was beautiful. They were very easy to work with during the planning process - I was able to do everything via email. Their website is very helpful, too. They have video samples and suggested songs for each part of the ceremony. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/21/2010

Amy · Married on 08/21/2010

We used the quartet and they were great! Other than telling them which music you want, they really need no direction at all...they just show up and play beautiful music and everything went seamlessly. I also love their website, it gives suggestions for music to play during the ceremony and there are even videos you can watch of them playing excerpts from certain pieces...which was the main reason why I picked them--i could see that they were really good! They are also very reasonably priced compared to other ceremony musicians. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/27/2010

Maria · Married on 07/18/2009

The ceremony music was beautiful! Sterling Strings' website was very helpful when I was selecting my music and they were quick to answer any questions/concerns that I had. I would recommend Sterling Strings of Shenango to anyone in the area who is getting married! Everything was perfect!

Sent on 08/10/2009

Laura · Married on 07/04/2009

The Sterling Strings of Shenango provide beautiful music and are very easy to work with. One of them attended the wedding rehearsal to be sure that all went well. They provided a download of the music to our soloist so that she could practice singing her piece with their accompaniment. We needed a keyboard player and they helped us find one. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/18/2009

Melanie · Married on 10/10/2008

Susanna was very helpful and the music was beautiful. I contacted her 3 weeks before the wedding fully prepared to not have a string ensemble for my wedding because I waited so long. She was very calming and assured me it was not too late to book my musicians. She made suggestions for the different aspects of the ceremony. She also worked with the small space we had for her group to set up.

Sent on 11/04/2008

Kimberly · Married on 05/16/2009

Sterling Strings of Shenango was fantastic to work with, and provided beautiful music for my ceremony. At first I thought I wanted a piano too, but the strings plus a flute were perfect! No one missed the piano. Susanna almost always responded quickly to any questions. I just wish I would have gotten to thank them in person- everything went so quickly, and they left before I knew it.

Sent on 08/17/2009

Mm · Married on 04/14/2012

We used the trio (cello, violin, and flute) for our wedding ceremony, and the music was lovely. All of my correspondence was via email, and that mostly worked out well for us. Overall, we were happy that we chose Sterling Strings.

Sent on 04/29/2012

We had the Sterling Strings perform during our recent commitment ceremony. They were absolutely fantastic. I was so nervous, because I didn't meet them until the day of the ceremony. (We had worked everything out through emails and phone calls.) But everything worked out perfectly. The music was beautiful and gave us just the style we wanted for our ceremony. They were also very flexible, as we chose a few things that weren't listed directly on the Repertoire list. As we lined up in the back of the church to make our entrance, my partner started crying when she heard them playing the music we had chosen. Thank you for making our big day even better!

Sent on 07/23/2012