Sterling Strings Reviews

Sterling Strings 4
Sterling Strings 5
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Fenwick · Getting married on 03/09/2020

Made our Wedding Day Perfect!

We hired Sterling Strings for our ceremony and cocktail hour, and folks are still talking about them! They were so easy to work with, professional, and their talent is unmatched. Upon our request, they played more traditional music during the ceremony and switched over to contemporary music for the cocktail hour. It was a hit with us and our guests. If you book them for your event, you will not regret it. You'll likely be like us and will be looking for other events to hire them for.

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Giovanni

Giovanni · Getting married on 12/29/2019

An exemplar experience would book again

I’ve received so many compliments on the professionalism and grace Sterling Strings brought to my wedding. Also the price is very affordable and they are very accommodating and skilled. My only complaint is that I didn’t get to fully experience as we had to take pictures! Would definitely use again!

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Jolie

Jolie Nguyen · Married on 09/26/2019

Pure talent

Sterling Strings was an absolute hit at our wedding! We've had multiple guests comment post-wedding about how much they loved the quartet and how talented they were. Eric was super easy to work with and was very responsive, even going out of his way to meet us at a local coffee shop before we agreed to move forward (we wanted face time with our vendors to ensure we connected). Leading up to the wedding, we selected a variety of songs that we wanted and they killed it the day-of. We highly recommend using Sterling Strings at your wedding if you want an unforgettable evening

Sent on 11/09/2019
  • Ewelina

Ewelina Rosochowicz · Married on 08/31/2019

So worth it!

Sterling Strings were such a hit at our wedding! They played at our ceremony and cocktail hour and our guests absolutely loved them! We had a DJ for the reception portion but adding a string quartet for the ceremony was a really special touch that we are so glad we invested in.
    Eric was very professional and prompt with his communication which put us at ease for the big day. Definitely recommend these guys!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Reniqua allen · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing beautiful fun wedding music!!

Sterling Strings were amazing for my wedding this summer. My friend came across them playing in the subway station and I am so glad we booked them. They played both classical and popular songs and were so amazingly talented. They were wonderful to work with and created some of the best moments of my wedding. I will never forget listening as I heard Beyonce's crazy in love play with the quartet. Everyone sang their highest praises and I would NOT hesitate to use them for any event we have in the future. This group deserves all the praise and bookings!!! Not one problem with them. Just smiles all around from everyone on an incredibly hot summer day!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Kunal

Kunal Patel · Married on 07/06/2019

Phenomenal wedding band A+++

Eric and the rest of SS were INCREDIBLE for my recent wedding in Queens on July 4th weekend. They communicated with me quickly and pleasantly at all times leading up to, during, and after the event. I saw them perform in the subway on my morning commute and knew I had to have them for my wedding - and they did not disappoint! My guests were in awe and all have let me know it was a truly unique addition to my cocktail hour. I would totally recommend them without a doubt in my mind.

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Wendy

Wendy Vall · Married on 06/29/2019

Unique and Memorable

If you want something truly special for your wedding, book Sterling Strings! I first found out about them as a guest at my friend’s wedding. They played during the cocktail hour and as a guest, they were my favorite part of the whole wedding. They started with classical music so I thought they were your typical wedding quartet, but then they started playing modern songs and that was a game changer. It was so special and unique that I had to book them for my own wedding. They were responsive throughout the whole wedding planning process and arrived early for my ceremony. I requested a very complicated and special song for my walk down the aisle and they nailed it. At cocktail hour, my guests raved about their performance and loved every minute of it. If you want your wedding to feel modern, fun and personal - book Sterling Strings. You won’t regret it.

Sterling Strings 6
    Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Darleen

Darleen Santiago · Married on 05/25/2019

One Of The Highlights Of Our Wedding

My husband and I worked with Sterling Strings for our wedding on May 25th and can honestly say that the music was one of the highlights of the event! Our friends and family are still talking about how amazing the music was! Eric worked with us every step of the way and was so involved and patient. He was also able to work with us making several of our song choices happen even with a duet when they are usually performed by a quartet. Days before the wedding he even helped me arrange for a surprise arrangement to accompany a reading I was surprising my husband at the ceremony. We hands down 1000% recommend going with Sterling Strings!!!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Elizabeth Carmona · Married on 11/03/2018

String Trio Perfection!!

I am forever grateful to Sterling Strings for playing so beautifully at my wedding last month. Everyone was raving about how wonderful the music was. Their repertoire is incredibly versatile and they played each song to perfection. It really helped make our day so special. Not to mention, they were the definition of professional throughout the entire planning process. I highly recommend working with them on your big day!!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Danielle · Married on 10/19/2018

Beyond talented

Sterling Strings performance was one of the most beautiful parts of our wedding day. We elected for a trio; they played our ceremony and cocktail hour. We had so many compliments from guests on how beautifully they played. Eric was amazing to work with from the beginning, very responsive, and open to learning a song we wanted to hear during our cocktail hour. They pulled at my heartstrings for sure. I could listen to Sterling Strings ALL DAY LONG. Hands down, amazing all around.

Sent on 11/17/2018

Nathaniel Greene · Married on 10/08/2018

Best Investment for your Big Day!

The best quartet for your big day! Sterling Strings were beyond professional during the process leading up to our wedding. They were able to arrange a few song requests outside of their repertoire along with adapting to any changes. All of our guests were beyond amazed with Sterling Strings. By far one of the best investments we made for our big day!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/07/2018

Cannot recommend Sterling Strings enough!

We contracted Sterling Strings to play at our wedding in Brooklyn this past October to play as guests were arriving to the venue, during the ceremony and for cocktail hour. Working with Eric leading up to the big day was so stress free- he was very accommodating, reasonable and super easy to work with! They played SO beautifully together at our wedding and it sounded amazing in our venue. All our guests kept telling us how much they loved the strings and how it was such a fun experience getting to watch and hear them play!! They had such a great music list as well. I couldn’t be happier with our decision to use Sterling Strings at our wedding. Thank you all SO MUCH for making our day so special!!!!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Robert Moses · Married on 09/21/2018

Sterling Strings was Great!

Eric and his team were great! My wedding was 2 months ago and guests are still talking about how great the strings were. They have an extensive list of songs to choose from, and they can come up with an arrangement for any requests. Highly recommended.

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Y

Yulia · Married on 09/14/2018

Sterling Strings played at the cocktail hour of our Sept 2018 wedding and they were absolutely incredible! Eric was so pleasant to work with from day 1 and we are so happy that we were able to book the group. They have a long list of modern and classical songs to choose from and every song they played at our wedding was just beautiful! Truly a talented group! Our guests are still talking about them and it's been a couple weeks since our wedding. We are so glad to have found Sterling Strings and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Nichole · Married on 09/09/2018

We were thrilled when Sterling Strings confirmed availability for our date!! A truly talented group of musicians and Eric was very professional and accommodating. We'd always envisioned our day with live music and so happy Sterling Strings was able to make this dream come true. Their play list is expansive and the sound is beautiful. Our guests are still complementing us on the music and vibes it gave! We wouldn't hesitate referring or booking them again for future events!!! Thank you SO much Sterling Strings for taking our special day up a notch! We'll see you around :)

Sent on 09/30/2018

Christine · Married on 09/08/2018

Crazy talented, professional, worth the investment

Eric and his crew drove all the way from Brooklyn to Maine and BACK all in one day so that they could play our wedding. We're so glad they made the effort because they were one of our favorite parts of our wedding. They played our ceremony and cocktail hour beautifully - we're still getting compliments from our guests. They were incredibly easy to work with, professional, and exceptionally talented. I just wish I could have heard more of them!

Sent on 11/16/2018

andrea · Married on 09/07/2018

Incredible!

Sterling Strings were absolutely phenomenal!!! They sounded amazing, looked amazing, they were so professional and easy to work with - I very highly recommend to all who want to elevate their wedding or event. My guests were so impressed - it’s months after our wedding at this point and they are still talking about how incredible the string quartet was!

Thank you so much, Sterling Strings, for making my wedding so incredibly special.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Lisa · Married on 09/02/2018

Eric and Sterling Strings are the best - can we give 6 stars? They played at our wedding during the ceremony and cocktail hour and it was absolutely wonderful. Our guests loved every second and have not stopped raving since. When we saw their wedding card in Atlantic Terminal it was like a no-brainer to try to book them, and we are so fortunate they were available. We even got them to trek 2 hours upstate. I second all the other people who commented that Eric was super easy to work with, reliable and flexible and let us pick songs and mixed in his own great choices. My only regret was that I couldn't sit down and enjoy them more because I was too busy being a bride! Really glad we got some video.

Sent on 09/07/2018

Kimberly · Married on 08/31/2018

So talented!

Eric and his team were FANTASTIC! My husband and I had specific songs that we wanted to play at our wedding and they delivered with ease. I highly recommend them, they're such a great group and so so so nice and accommodating. Our guests were so impressed!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Aaron · Married on 07/07/2018

Superb Talent

Hiring Sterling Strings was a highlight of our ceremony. Everyone was surprised to see a live string quartet and loved hearing the string version of classic songs. Even the bride was stunned and didn't even realize they were there until the cocktail hour. The music was so perfect that she thought it was a recorded CD. Thanks again for making our day so memorable.

Sent on 03/01/2019
  • Stacey

Stacey · Married on 07/06/2018

I would see Sterling Strings playing at Penn Station in the morning on my way to work. I spoke to my then fiance about adding them into our budget and showed him their instagram and he was all in. My wedding was July 6, 2018 and that is a busy holiday weekend and I hoped that they were not already booked. Luckily, Eric was very helpful and very responsive and we were able to have every booked very quickly. They were amazing and I am so glad to have had them at the wedding. Definitely worth every single penny. Amazingly talented musicians that created the perfect ambiance for my dream wedding.

Sent on 09/22/2018

Meridith · Married on 06/09/2018

I couldn't recommend Sterling Strings more highly. They are amazing. Eric and his team played at our wedding ceremony and they were the consummate professionals. I knew the moment I heard them playing that they would bring not only beautiful music, but elegance and polish to our wedding ceremony. They are incredibly talented and it's clear listening to them that they have classical training of the highest degree. Eric was a dream to work with. He understood the feel we were trying to create for our celebration, offered helpful, honest suggestions and was incredibly communicative. Sterling Strings' repertoire is extensive -- both classical and modern songs -- and they learned a new song that had special meaning to my family and I. Their arrangement was stunning. Everyone was moved to tears. I cannot say enough about the Sterling Strings team. They exceeded our expectations in every possible way and we are so thankful to have found them.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/03/2018

Sterling Strings are exceptional musicians. As a classically trained musician myself, I noted when searching violinists for my ceremony, it seemed like many of them had stopped practicing a long time ago ... Then, I heard Sterling Strings. I was so dazzled that I hired not only a violinist for our Central Park ceremony but also the entire quartet to play for our reception. It was especially thrilling to dedicate a live performance of my mom's favorite movie theme to her. Sterling Strings are worth more than their fee. I give them my highest recommendation, without reservation.

Sent on 06/18/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/02/2018

Sterling Strings were so fantastic! They played during our ceremony and cocktail hour and our guests absolutely loved them. They are so talented and really made our ceremony/cocktail hour unique. Thank you, Sterling Strings.

Sent on 06/18/2018
  • Racini

Racini · Married on 03/03/2018

THEY ARE AMAZING!!! Eric is super chill and the entire team is really great and talented. They work well together and our guests absolutely LOVED their music. They will give you a list of their songs and you can chose what you want to hear. Their list is very extensive and has everything you can imagine. I would highly recommend them. What we love the most is when we run into them in the subway playing. We love telling our guest we found them playing in the subway together :). If you want a great string quartet... hire sterling strings. Especially if you want a hip hop string quartet. We had them play all of the lights as our guest entered into the main ballroom which was entirely lit by candles. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how perfect that was.

Sterling Strings 7