Sterling Photography International Reviews

Sterling Photography International 6
Sterling Photography International 7

Marah Ernest · Married on 12/01/2018

Lucky to find Sterling

Our photographer bailed on us about five months before our wedding. We consulted with our DJ for suggestions and suggested Sterling to us as a potential solution. As soon as I talked to Sterling on the phone, he was kind and understanding to our situation and agreed to be our photographer. He was flexible, knowledgeable, and did a beautiful job on our wedding photos I am so eager to get back! I cannot say thank you enough for helping us out and photographing our wedding.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Sterling Photography International's reply:

Thank you ...I had an amazing time photographing your wedding, thanks for making me a part of your most important day :)

Sterling.

Lindsey · Married on 09/01/2018

Best I could have hoped for...EVER.

Sterling is the best photographer you can book! From our first meeting to our wedding day, we felt comfortable and inspired. His vision is stunning and we are so incredibly happy with our photos! Sharing them with everyone I know, and don't know, at nausea because I am that obsessed. Highly recommend!!

• I

Ioana · Married on 06/09/2018

JR Sterling was an excellent choice for our wedding photography! We felt like he immediately understood our vision and what we needed to bring it together for our special day on March 25th. JR is so fun to work with! He has an energy that is infectious and he made us feel so comfortable taking formal portraits. He did an outstanding job capturing our wedding! We love our photos and we were pleasantly surprised he captured little details of the ceremony and reception that we never noticed in the moment. We received over 1000 photos of excellent quality about a month later. Brides, you can't go wrong choosing Sterling International Photography! Thank you for capturing our beautiful memories!

Sterling Photography International 8
  • F

fps · Married on 06/03/2018

Words cannot express how delighted we were with our wedding experience photography by JR, from the planning phase to the actual wedding day! His unrelenting attention to detail, creativeness, professionalism and personalization capturing naturally candid and posed photos of the emotion, joy and excitement throughout the day of family and guests – the photos are both exceptional and stunning!
    JR is a truly gifted artist; we would not hesitate to work with him for future events, highly encourage and recommend him to all brides looking for ‘those unique, special moment’ photos capturing the happiness of their wedding day - he is top-notch, 10+!

Katerina · Married on 06/03/2018

Sterling Photography was exceptional! JR was flexible, professional and made us enjoy taking pictures on our wedding day! The final shots that he got were absolutely beautiful and the quality is wonderful. I highly recommend Sterling Photography!

Jamilya · Married on 03/29/2018

Sterling was great in every way. He responded in a timely manner I think any questions or concerns. He's was extremely professional!
    He's took his time and we had fun with taking pictures. I would highly recommend him as a photographer!

Leni · Married on 12/03/2017

From the moment we met JR we knew that he understood what we wanted. Our wedding was last December at Highland Manor and by January we had hundreds of gorgeous pictures. He was a pleasure to work with and he really captured the mood of the day! I would not hesitate to highly recommend him.

jessica · Married on 12/02/2017

Absolutely loved the photos we received from JR! He was so fun to work with and really helped us loosen up and paid attention to the photos that were important to me! He captured some priceless moments and truly helped everyone relax the day off the wedding! I would recommend him in a heartbeat to any bride!!

Sterling Photography International 9
    Sterling Photography International 10
    Sterling Photography International 11
    Sterling Photography International 12
    Sterling Photography International 13
    Sterling Photography International 14

Veronica · Married on 11/04/2017

It is a delight to work with Sterling Photography International. I worked with JR on many occasions and his quality of service is always excellent. He is skill, acknowledgeable, professional, and his passion and love for his work never cease to shine through. I highly recommendSterling Photography International. He is the best!
    - Veronica

Veronica · Married on 11/04/2017

It is a delight to work with Sterling Photography International. I worked with JR on many occasions and his quality of service is always excellent. He is the best! He is skill, knowledgeable, professional, and his passion and love for his work never cease to shine through. I highly recommend Sterling Photography International.

Lauren · Married on 09/30/2017

JR Sterling is not only an incredible photographer but an incredible human being! His work is truly amazing! We are so blessed to have had JR Sterling Photography for our engagement shoot & wedding photos. The quality of the photos exemplifies the talent that his team possesses! He is a humorous, professional, joyful spirit that makes you feel so comfortable while taking photos. He truly made our wedding day special & I know that the photos have captured our wedding day in the best way possible. Thank you to JR & his team for EVERYTHING! I highly recommend this talented team!

Passion · Married on 06/25/2017

Sterling was excellent. Very personable and able to see your vision.

Erica · Married on 03/21/2017

I was so happy with Sterling. He was professional and knew what he was doing. He got even my frowny face nephew to smile. (He's 3 and all pics from our destination wedding including pics in Disney show him frowning). It was really hot on my wedding day and he worked quickly and got amazing pictures. We did not spend hours taking pictures but it looked like we did when we got the pictures back. He captured our personalities and we have memories that we will treasure forever. My husband is silly and always joking and he caught all that on our wedding day. The laughter and his jokes. I am so happy that we had Sterling capture our big day.

LaToya · Married on 12/06/2016

Thank you Streling! We LOVE everyone of our engagement photos and I can't for you to photograph our wedding photos!

Stephanie · Married on 10/30/2016

JR is amazing! We had a blast shooting our engagement photos. He made us laugh the whole time. Our pictures came out better than I could have dreamed!!! His editing skills are outstanding. Better yet he made sure I got all of the shots I wanted on the motorcycle and by the planes. If you want a fun down to earth photographer then you came to the right place!! I can't wait for him to shoot the wedding!!

Gemma · Married on 10/12/2016

We used Sterling photography for our wedding at paradise cove in October, coming from the Uk and having never seen where we were getting or had a meeting with anyone it's very daunting, however I shouldn't of been worried our e mails were answered quickly and professionally and immediately put my mind at ease. On the day JR made us feel really relaxed, he was friendly and fun to work with, my husband hates having his picture taken but even he enjoyed himself. My photos are absolutely gorgeous and I am so glad we had sterling photography do them, the colours and the quality are fantastic, and we are very grateful for the way they captured such a memorable day. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Nikki · Married on 09/28/2016

All we can say is WOW! Sterling's professionalism and manner was the most talked about thing at our wedding. Everyone was so impressed and wondered where we found him lol! He arrived early to set up and organised some beautiful shots. The weather threatened to make it a wet wedding, but Sterling got all the shots we wanted simply by being forward thinking. Caught a glimpse of some of the photos- stunning.
    I planned this wedding from abroad, and he was always just an email away.
    We would recommend him any day of the week!
    Thanks Sterling

Debra · Married on 01/16/2016

Sterling was professional from our first encounter all the way through final photo selection. At our wedding, we felt so comfortable with Sterling and it is reflected in the images. He captured who we really are as a couple and was creative in his approach. I would absolutely recommend Sterling as a photographer for any event.

We had JR and Matt as our photographers on the day of our wedding and couldn't be more pleased. They were there early and began shooting right away. We received the pictures back this weekend and they were all so wonderful. The weeding party was a little uptight, so JR really worked with us to find different posses to make us look natural and feel more relaxed. I'm am trying to figure out which pictures I want prints of because there are just so many amazing pictures to choose from. As an added surprise, they even showed up with a drone on the day of the wedding and provided us with fantastic shots of the entire ceremony from above. My husband we certainly be using Sterling again for all of our family photo needs.

Rebecca · Married on 11/11/2015

We were married in Orlando but live in the UK so all of our contact was via email. Sterling was very easy to deal with and was happy to receive images of particular shots we wanted taking. We received our photos in approx 4-5 weeks from out wedding date. Both myself, my husband and our families, love the shots from our wedding day. Sterling wasn't at all intrusive and took some beautiful photos during our ceremony and afterwards. He even stayed later than intended to capture everything possible for us on our special day. He also sent our photos in time for Christmas which allowed us to make some really beautiful and personal Christmas gifts. Thank you so much.
    Mr & Mrs Binch

LaToya · Married on 10/01/2015

Sterling Photography is professional and amazing. I cannot wait to see the photos of our event.

Candice · Married on 08/09/2015

Sterling was amazing. He took beautiful pictures. He was very helpful with our poses and he stayed overtime to get some family pictures with us. He's very friendly and cooperative with whatever we needed. I'll definitely recommend Sterling to anybody looking for a great photographer to add the lasting memories to your wedding day

Joshua · Married on 05/23/2015

JR and his team at Sterling Photography did an incredible job at our wedding! From the moment we first met with JR and discussed our upcoming wedding day we felt comfortable and in great hands. We included a second shooter for our wedding and couldn't be happier with how the images from the wedding turned out. They captured every moment! JR and the team was extremely fun to work with and still maintained their professionalism. I would recommend Sterling Photgraphy to any couple looking for a photographer on their special day!

• The New Mrs. Cole

Trenika · Married on 02/12/2015

Sterling was awesome! We got some really great shots and he even managed to get a smile out of me occasionally. Most importantly he was very friendly and easy to work with.