Sterling Photography International Reviews

Sterling Photography International 6
Sterling Photography International 7

David Wilson · Married on 07/13/2019

Professionalism at its finest

Mr Sterling is the absolute professional. From the time my wife and I enquired about his services, contract agreement through to the wedding day and afterwards, I have nothing but good things to say. He was on time, keen on family details and he knew how to deal with different personalities. Some of us don’t usually smile a lot in pictures and he knew all the things to say to get the smiles out of us despite already being happy about the big day. His command of people and knowing the angles, the poses, how to make my bride’s dress flow in pictures, the backdrops that would create pictures to savor forever were absolutely on point. If you need a photographer who is willing to work with you while providing optimum service and picture quality you have to work with sterling photography. Btw my wife and I are so happy with our pictures! He caught the moments of laughter and tears so well that you can feel the emotion and excitement just looking at the photos. Search no more! Sterling photography for sure!

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Denninee

Denninee Bent · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing photography

Mr. Sterling was easy to work with and very professional. He was flexible with time and ideas and found many ways to make us laugh and enjoy the moment . I would recommend his work to everyone for beautiful and memorable photography.

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Danner · Married on 06/08/2019

Ivy is the best!

Our outdoor wedding was full of rain, sunshine and more rain. Ivy was amazing at accommodating us with the ever changing weather. She is an amazing photographer, and we cannot wait to see her final pictures.

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/20/2019

Fantastic and Superbly talented photographer!

Sterling was super easy to work with. I met him at a wedding convention back in February 2019 and knew immediately that I wanted him to shoot our wedding. My husband and I opted out of an engagement shoot and chose to have Sterling come out the day before our wedding to shoot photos of our family and friends in town for our big day. He captured so many moments that I will now never forget. I am so grateful! He even sent me a sneak peek of my photos early on. Thank you so much for everything.

Sent on 06/04/2019
    Sterling Photography International 8
    Sterling Photography International 9
    Sterling Photography International 10

Marah Ernest · Married on 12/01/2018

Lucky to find Sterling

Our photographer bailed on us about five months before our wedding. We consulted with our DJ for suggestions and suggested Sterling to us as a potential solution. As soon as I talked to Sterling on the phone, he was kind and understanding to our situation and agreed to be our photographer. He was flexible, knowledgeable, and did a beautiful job on our wedding photos I am so eager to get back! I cannot say thank you enough for helping us out and photographing our wedding.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Sterling Photography International's reply:

Thank you ...I had an amazing time photographing your wedding, thanks for making me a part of your most important day :)

Sterling.

Lindsey · Married on 09/01/2018

Best I could have hoped for...EVER.

Sterling is the best photographer you can book! From our first meeting to our wedding day, we felt comfortable and inspired. His vision is stunning and we are so incredibly happy with our photos! Sharing them with everyone I know, and don't know, at nausea because I am that obsessed. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/09/2018
  • I

Ioana · Married on 06/09/2018

JR Sterling was an excellent choice for our wedding photography! We felt like he immediately understood our vision and what we needed to bring it together for our special day on March 25th. JR is so fun to work with! He has an energy that is infectious and he made us feel so comfortable taking formal portraits. He did an outstanding job capturing our wedding! We love our photos and we were pleasantly surprised he captured little details of the ceremony and reception that we never noticed in the moment. We received over 1000 photos of excellent quality about a month later. Brides, you can't go wrong choosing Sterling International Photography! Thank you for capturing our beautiful memories!

Sent on 05/07/2018
    Sterling Photography International 11
  • F

fps · Married on 06/03/2018

Words cannot express how delighted we were with our wedding experience photography by JR, from the planning phase to the actual wedding day! His unrelenting attention to detail, creativeness, professionalism and personalization capturing naturally candid and posed photos of the emotion, joy and excitement throughout the day of family and guests – the photos are both exceptional and stunning!
    JR is a truly gifted artist; we would not hesitate to work with him for future events, highly encourage and recommend him to all brides looking for ‘those unique, special moment’ photos capturing the happiness of their wedding day - he is top-notch, 10+!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Katerina · Married on 06/03/2018

Sterling Photography was exceptional! JR was flexible, professional and made us enjoy taking pictures on our wedding day! The final shots that he got were absolutely beautiful and the quality is wonderful. I highly recommend Sterling Photography!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Jamilya · Married on 03/29/2018

Sterling was great in every way. He responded in a timely manner I think any questions or concerns. He's was extremely professional!
    He's took his time and we had fun with taking pictures. I would highly recommend him as a photographer!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Leni · Married on 12/03/2017

From the moment we met JR we knew that he understood what we wanted. Our wedding was last December at Highland Manor and by January we had hundreds of gorgeous pictures. He was a pleasure to work with and he really captured the mood of the day! I would not hesitate to highly recommend him.

Sent on 04/05/2018

jessica · Married on 12/02/2017

Absolutely loved the photos we received from JR! He was so fun to work with and really helped us loosen up and paid attention to the photos that were important to me! He captured some priceless moments and truly helped everyone relax the day off the wedding! I would recommend him in a heartbeat to any bride!!

Sent on 02/09/2018
    Sterling Photography International 12
    Sterling Photography International 13
    Sterling Photography International 14
    Sterling Photography International 15
    Sterling Photography International 16
    Sterling Photography International 17

Veronica · Married on 11/04/2017

It is a delight to work with Sterling Photography International. I worked with JR on many occasions and his quality of service is always excellent. He is skill, acknowledgeable, professional, and his passion and love for his work never cease to shine through. I highly recommendSterling Photography International. He is the best!
    - Veronica

Sent on 01/27/2018

Veronica · Married on 11/04/2017

It is a delight to work with Sterling Photography International. I worked with JR on many occasions and his quality of service is always excellent. He is the best! He is skill, knowledgeable, professional, and his passion and love for his work never cease to shine through. I highly recommend Sterling Photography International.

Sent on 01/27/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/30/2017

JR Sterling is not only an incredible photographer but an incredible human being! His work is truly amazing! We are so blessed to have had JR Sterling Photography for our engagement shoot & wedding photos. The quality of the photos exemplifies the talent that his team possesses! He is a humorous, professional, joyful spirit that makes you feel so comfortable while taking photos. He truly made our wedding day special & I know that the photos have captured our wedding day in the best way possible. Thank you to JR & his team for EVERYTHING! I highly recommend this talented team!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Passion · Married on 06/25/2017

Sterling was excellent. Very personable and able to see your vision.

Sent on 07/02/2017

Erica · Married on 03/21/2017

I was so happy with Sterling. He was professional and knew what he was doing. He got even my frowny face nephew to smile. (He's 3 and all pics from our destination wedding including pics in Disney show him frowning). It was really hot on my wedding day and he worked quickly and got amazing pictures. We did not spend hours taking pictures but it looked like we did when we got the pictures back. He captured our personalities and we have memories that we will treasure forever. My husband is silly and always joking and he caught all that on our wedding day. The laughter and his jokes. I am so happy that we had Sterling capture our big day.

Sent on 05/10/2017

LaToya · Married on 12/06/2016

Thank you Streling! We LOVE everyone of our engagement photos and I can't for you to photograph our wedding photos!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Stephanie · Married on 10/30/2016

JR is amazing! We had a blast shooting our engagement photos. He made us laugh the whole time. Our pictures came out better than I could have dreamed!!! His editing skills are outstanding. Better yet he made sure I got all of the shots I wanted on the motorcycle and by the planes. If you want a fun down to earth photographer then you came to the right place!! I can't wait for him to shoot the wedding!!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Gemma · Married on 10/12/2016

We used Sterling photography for our wedding at paradise cove in October, coming from the Uk and having never seen where we were getting or had a meeting with anyone it's very daunting, however I shouldn't of been worried our e mails were answered quickly and professionally and immediately put my mind at ease. On the day JR made us feel really relaxed, he was friendly and fun to work with, my husband hates having his picture taken but even he enjoyed himself. My photos are absolutely gorgeous and I am so glad we had sterling photography do them, the colours and the quality are fantastic, and we are very grateful for the way they captured such a memorable day. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Nikki · Married on 09/28/2016

All we can say is WOW! Sterling's professionalism and manner was the most talked about thing at our wedding. Everyone was so impressed and wondered where we found him lol! He arrived early to set up and organised some beautiful shots. The weather threatened to make it a wet wedding, but Sterling got all the shots we wanted simply by being forward thinking. Caught a glimpse of some of the photos- stunning.
    I planned this wedding from abroad, and he was always just an email away.
    We would recommend him any day of the week!
    Thanks Sterling

Sent on 10/10/2016

Debra · Married on 01/16/2016

Sterling was professional from our first encounter all the way through final photo selection. At our wedding, we felt so comfortable with Sterling and it is reflected in the images. He captured who we really are as a couple and was creative in his approach. I would absolutely recommend Sterling as a photographer for any event.

Sent on 05/11/2016

We had JR and Matt as our photographers on the day of our wedding and couldn't be more pleased. They were there early and began shooting right away. We received the pictures back this weekend and they were all so wonderful. The weeding party was a little uptight, so JR really worked with us to find different posses to make us look natural and feel more relaxed. I'm am trying to figure out which pictures I want prints of because there are just so many amazing pictures to choose from. As an added surprise, they even showed up with a drone on the day of the wedding and provided us with fantastic shots of the entire ceremony from above. My husband we certainly be using Sterling again for all of our family photo needs.

Sent on 03/01/2016

Rebecca · Married on 11/11/2015

We were married in Orlando but live in the UK so all of our contact was via email. Sterling was very easy to deal with and was happy to receive images of particular shots we wanted taking. We received our photos in approx 4-5 weeks from out wedding date. Both myself, my husband and our families, love the shots from our wedding day. Sterling wasn't at all intrusive and took some beautiful photos during our ceremony and afterwards. He even stayed later than intended to capture everything possible for us on our special day. He also sent our photos in time for Christmas which allowed us to make some really beautiful and personal Christmas gifts. Thank you so much.
    Mr & Mrs Binch