Sterling Photo Booth Reviews

58 | Huntington Beach, CA

58 Reviews for Sterling Photo Booth

Amber · event on: 06/09/2012

Great, friendly, and professional. I would love to over Sterling Photo-Booth again at future events. Thank you so much!

Elizabeth · Married on 01/25/2014

We booked with Sterling for our wedding on 1/25/14. I found them through Groupon (or Amazon, can't remember), but the deal had already expired (boo, hiss). So I called them up and explained that I wanted to get it but it expired. Mark said NP! and he honored the price of the groupon! I mean is that customer service or what?!?
    Our guests loved LOVED the photo booth. What I liked about it was that it was roomy and there was space to move the bench back to fit even more people. It was probably the biggest hit of the night, even my parents took pictures! lol.

Mark and Marlene are both awesome, they are professional, very nice and just great to work with. I already had a few people ask me to pass their info, which i happily did. If we ever are in need of another photo booth, I will def go with Sterling.

PATRICIA · Married on 12/14/2013

We hire Sterling Photo Booth for my daughter's Quineañera and it was a huge success. We received a lot of compliments on the idea and wonderful memories came out of it. THANK YOU! 100% rcommended

Sergio · Married on 11/09/2013

We decided to rent a photobooth for our daughter's Sweet 16 party this past weekend. It was the greatest gift we could have had at the party!! Marlene herself, the owner of Sterling, came by to make sure everything was set up properly and ready to go, which I really appreciated. There was no issue with the rental time of the booth, which we had from 6pm to 10pm. The team that ran the booth was very professional, well dressed, very accommodating, socialized with the guests but kept it professional. They had the booth set up early to waste no time with the event starting at 6.
    The booth was the biggest hit of the party! From toddlers to grandma's, all the guests were excited and took full advantage of the booth. Overall the greatest investment in a party rental that we could have had. Thank you Sterling for making my daughter's Sweet 16 party extra special and memorable!

Alissa · Married on 07/13/2013

My fiancé and I knew we had to have a photo booth for our wedding. When we found a living social deal for Sterling Photo Booth & saw their great reviews online, we booked them right away. They showed up right on time for our wedding and set up quickly. They had great props and directed our guests while inside the photo booth to make sure everyone fit into the pictures. They even adjusted the camera throughout the pictures to make sure we got the best pictures possible. Everyone was very friendly and were one of the best photo booths we've used. Thanks for making our wedding even better!

Sterling Photo Booth was a wonderful addition to my daughter's wedding! Everybody had a great time creating a memory of the event! Marlene and Mark were fantastic to work with too! Their attendant set up while the reception was going on and we didn't even realize he had arrived, he was that quiet and respectful. This was the second event I used them for and hope to use them again! A friend has already booked them for their event this weekend! So much fun!

Jessica · Married on 05/10/2013

WE LOVED Sterling Photobooth! They were such a fantastic addition to our wedding. Marlene was great to work with and very accomodating. The pricing was good, they were on time, fun to work with, had great props and put together a very cute photo book for me to take home afterwards. I would work with them again.

• Andrea

Andrea · Married on 04/26/2013

We hired the Sterling Photo booth for our wedding on April 26th, 2013. Even though our wedding was going to be in simi valley, they had no problem with traveling. I decided to choose them because they were the most reasonable in price and for what I was getting no other photo booth even came close. The customer service was more outstanding, Brett is the one who does the template layout for the photo booth he was more than willing to make sure I was happy with the layout! Everyone enjoyed the photo booth especially the kids, they were having a ball with all the props. The two staff members that came that day were amazing they were even taking pictures with the kids. The photo booth itself is actually a good size to fit a good amount of people in it. They did a great job on my scrapbook by making sure everyone left a copy and a message. At the end of the night they provided me with a cd of everyone's pictures.

molly · Married on 01/19/2013

LOVED Sterling Photobooth! HUGE hit at our wedding. The props were great. The booth attendant was really fun and nice... The prints were great quality and printed fast.

Ellen · Married on 01/12/2013

This photo booth was such a hit at my wedding. Everybody was trying to use it, and just have fun. The staff were courteous and friendly. It really helped make my wedding awesome! Thank you!

Marci · Married on 11/03/2012

I was very happy with the quailty of the pictures, the cute design on the bottom of the picture, the professional people who worked the booth, the clean and cute props, and especially the the owners who I talked to a few times for changes and to secure our agreement. I would HIGHLY recommend this photo booth to anyone for your party!!!

Melanie · Married on 10/06/2012

Sterling photobooth was great. They showed up on time and there was an attendant. The package we got included props which was fun. My guests kept telling me they enjoyed the photobooth. All the pictures from our event was given to us at the end on a CD.

• W

Wendy · Married on 09/15/2012

I used Sterling PhotoBooth for my wedding in September and it was a hit. Mark and his team were very accommodating with my requests every time i emailed or called. They are professional and great to work with!

Vincent · Married on 09/09/2012

Mark from Sterling was great! Him and his crew were awesome to work with and had wonderful customer service.. He was very accommodating and did all that he could to make our event great. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family.

Amanda · Married on 06/30/2012

Very professional & reliable, enjoyed their Photobooth very much :)

Sheila · Married on 06/23/2012

Thanks so much Mark & staff, everyone at Aryn & Ashleys wedding had so much fun in the photo booth. It was a big hit!! Really nice to have two people there at all times to help guests and etc.

carmel · Married on 06/19/2012

Mark was a pleasure to work with. His services were top notch and he was
    very flexible with our needs. He gave us an amazing deal, and I wouldn't hesitate to refer him to anyone I know.

TINA · event on: 04/13/2013

Everything was perfect. Thank you so much!!! Everyone had so much fun.

Amber · Married on 03/18/2012

Mark and his team from Sterling Photobooth were really great. Mark brought great props, he was on time and had everything set up. We were really excited to get the CD of everyone's pictures as a part of our package too. He also waited awhile after he was supposed to leave so that my husband and I could get pictures in the booth. Great service!

Janet · event on: 06/09/2012

My experience with Sterling was wonderful ! We booked last minute and they were able to work us into their full schedule and even arrived a bit early! At the event, the staff was very professional, courteous and accommodating to our requests. Everyone enjoyed the various props and the picture quality was nice.The staff was very friendly and really seemed to be enjoying their job! Will definetly call on Sterling again!

Diana · event on: 03/23/2012

Sterling Photo Booths was a life-savers when my previously booked agency bailed on my event. They were responsive, professional and flexible. I would highly recommend them for your special event!

Diana · event on: 05/21/2012

Everyone had a great time in the photobooth.

Brenda · event on: 06/03/2012

Lots of fun, my guests had a great time! EXCEPTIONAL customer service!

g · event on: 06/27/2012

In my mind i don't ever need to think about who to hire when it comes to photobooths!

CHERYL · event on: 04/14/2012