Sterling Events, LLC Reviews

Sterling Events, LLC 5
Sterling Events, LLC 6
Sterling Events, LLC 7

Erin · Getting married on 09/14/2019

Rachel assisted us planning our son's bar mitzvah! The weekend was perfect and Rachel was an amazing event planner. She turned an otherwise stressful process into a smooth, unique extravaganza! Loved every minute of working with her. I've already booked her for bar mitzvah number 2!

Alan Posner · Married on 11/03/2018

Everything was Amazing

Rachel and her team did an Amazing job with our event. Everything was planned to perfection and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an event planner.

Sent on 07/21/2019

Ashley · Married on 05/25/2018

Loved working with Rachel! She was energetic and fun and brought lots of ideas to the table. She was easy to work with and did a fantastic job for my brother's rehearsal dinner.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Roselle · Married on 05/10/2018

Professional, creative and understood my needs. They know the city, they know the best vendors and have a good working relationship with them. I cannot stress enough how much Sterling Events is eliminating my stress and concerns.

Liss · Married on 04/21/2018

Rachel was so easy to work with. She listened to what I wanted and came up with ideas I had never thought of.

Sent on 06/17/2018

Tess · Married on 12/19/2017

Over two years later and people are STILL talking about my wedding! Rachel was exceptional - her knowledge of NOLA locations and vendors is extensive. She's amazing at details and made sure we had every little thing we needed to make the event memorable. I'd work with her every day if I could!

Sent on 12/13/2017
    Sterling Events, LLC 8
    Sterling Events, LLC 9
    Sterling Events, LLC 10
    Sterling Events, LLC 11

B · Married on 12/09/2017

Rachel did a fabulous job planning our wedding. She held our hand from the initial venue and vendor selection all the way through our grand exit after the reception. She is detail oriented and saw to it herself that everything was absolutely perfect. She is a New Orleans native and has business relationships throughout the city which made the planning process very comfortable. Her assistants on the day of the wedding were also great. I would absolutely recommend Sterling Events to anyone planning a wedding in the New Orleans area.

Sent on 12/11/2017
    Sterling Events, LLC 12

C · Married on 12/09/2017

Rachel did a great job planning our wedding. She made the process simple and low stress for my wife and I.

Sent on 12/11/2017
    Sterling Events, LLC 13

Kim · Married on 11/26/2017

Rachel is very detailed and easy to work with, her clients always come first! We’ve been working together for years and looking forward to many more!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Alison · Married on 10/14/2017

I am so glad we chose to work with Rachel from Sterling Events for our NOLA wedding!! I had no idea what I was getting in to as far as wedding planning went, and she made the entire experience a breeze. Rachel has formed relationships with a variety of quality vendors all throughout the city. She suggested people/companies for us who did professional and beautiful work in the price points that we needed, facilitated and attended face to face meetings with us and our vendors, and knew all of the right questions to ask (because I most certainly didn't!). Rachel kept all of our information organized for us and frequently reminded us of due dates for various wedding related tasks and payments. She was always available and willing to chat and always gave me straight answers and opinions when I needed them. Our wedding turned out EXACTLY as we hoped and dreamed (she made sure to always ask for our wants and visions), pretty much singlehandedly because of Rachel. Our guests continue to tell us what amazing little details and personal touches we had in all areas of our wedding, which were mostly suggested by her. I really cannot say enough about the quality of service we received from Sterling Events. Our wedding was beautiful and perfect, and we are so thankful we chose to work with Rachel.

Sent on 02/09/2018

alan · Married on 10/14/2017

It was fun working with Rachel on my son's wedding. Everything went smoothly for a verycomplicated process.
    I would recommend using her to anyone interested in working with someone who knows New Orleans intimately and is tireless in making sure things get done perfectly.

Sent on 02/25/2018

Leslie · Married on 06/04/2017

Rachel Frank, the perfect event planner! Thanks to Rachel Frank (Sterling Events) my daughter's wedding could not have been more perfect.
    Rachel attended to every detail of the wedding. She kept 14 bridesmaids on schedule with hair and makeup (even running a bit early).She saw to it that all of the vendors knew exactly what they were suppose to do at the appointed time. The wedding was perfectly timed....to the minute!
    Rachel worked with the Ritz Carlton Hotel to make sure everything went well from pre-wedding planning to meal service and a fabulous second line at the conclusion of the event.
    She communicated regularly with our talented florist, Kim Starr Wise and the wonderful staff at the Ritz Carlton Hotel. On the wedding day things proceeded smoothly and effortlessly because of Rachel's skill. I could enjoy the special day because she had everything under control for us!
    Rachel is a 5 Star Plus in my book!!!
    I highly recommend Rachel Frank!
    Leslie Fischman, Mother of the Bride

Annie · Married on 06/04/2017

I used Sterling Events for my summer wedding in New Orleans. Our wedding was everything I could have imagined and more. From the perfectly choreographed ceremony to having the time of my life during the reception, I couldn’t have asked for a better person to be by my side throughout the event. I never had to worry about any logistics so I could enjoy the day to the fullest. Rachel took care of every single detail which also relieved stress from my mom and my matron of honor. Rachel had a great ability to be present when I needed her but not at all intrusive. She has a get it done attitude and meticulous attention to detail. Rachel Frank was such a pleasure to work with. I would absolutely recommend Sterling Events to anyone looking for a coordinator for a wedding or any other special event!

Marilyn · Married on 03/11/2017

Rachel listened. That's so important in achieving what the bride ultimately wants. She also made suggestions to the bride, and didn't take acceptance or rejection of ideas personally. Rachel made sure that my daughter's wedding ran like clockwork, and everyone was able to have a fabulous time.

N. · Married on 03/11/2017

Rachel Frank (who runs Sterling Events) was essential in making my wedding day the best day imaginable! She really knows the ins and outs of weddings in New Orleans, and her first-hand experience was invaluable. From vendors to out-of-the-box ideas, Rachel knows what works! She was also extremely flexible - she even came to my house for an early morning planning session when I was crunched on time. My wedding was exactly what I dreamed it would be - full of love and fun - and also seemless. Thank you, Rachel!

Sent on 02/01/2018
    Sterling Events, LLC 14

Samantha · Married on 12/10/2016

Rachel Frank was incredible!!! I was new to New Orleans and got married in New Orleans in December 2016. Rachel was professional, organized and so fun to work with. She attended to every detail and helped make my fairytale wedding exactly how I'd always dreamed. Rachel went above and beyond, I highly recommend her for any and all events!!!! Thanks Rachel!!!

Sterling Events, LLC 15
    Sterling Events, LLC 16
    Sterling Events, LLC 17
    Sterling Events, LLC 18
    Sterling Events, LLC 19

Valerie · Married on 11/05/2016

Rachel was so organized and attentive to all of our hopes and desires for our wedding weekend. She is an artist and her expertise and experience were invaluable when it came time to design our floral arrangements, wedding decor, invitations and beyond. She paid attention to every detail and catered to all of our needs. We couldn’t have asked for a better wedding planner, we became as close as family!

Karen · Married on 11/05/2016

Rachel assisted us in pulling off a reception/open house/baby welcoming party. Our guests raved about the food, decorations and service. People asked me where things came from and I said "I have no idea! Rachel took care of it!" There wasn't a single moment at the event where I had to worry about a detail or answer a question. Be sure to ask her about the epic charcuterie table she put on for us!

Aaron · Married on 04/08/2016

Great experience overall. Quick responses, and knows who to contact to provide any vendor service that is needed.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Louise · Married on 11/14/2015

Rachel has an amazing eye for details because nothing is a detail. She is able to take care of everything! She knows how to handle any situation that comes ups and she did so without bothering me. She had such a through understanding of what I wanted prior to the big day that she was able to achieve my dream without needing to disturb me. I would recommend her to any of my friends getting married!

Sent on 12/10/2017
    Sterling Events, LLC 20
    Sterling Events, LLC 21

Melisa · Married on 07/27/2013

I'm always stressed when planning a party. Rachel takes all that away I will never plan another party without her. She is my go to for all events!

Aline · Married on 11/25/2012

Choosing Rachel from Sterling Events was the best decision and investment we made for our party. She was amazing with concepts, implementation and vendor suggestions all based on our needs and taste!! We will definitely be using Sterling Events in the near future!

Stephanie · Married on 01/14/2017

Rachel is the consummate event planner. She took care of every aspect of our party. Starting the day I hired her I had no worries about the event or planning. She kept me informed and reassured throughout he process. The best part was I was able to enjoy the special day without thinking about preparation and coordination. Our event was spectacular and I can't thank Rachel enough.