Sterling Event Design Reviews

32 | Mobile, AL

32 Reviews for Sterling Event Design

Amani · Married on 08/03/2014

I had a really amazing experience working with Nadine! I met with her, shared my vision, and just like magic she created it all for me on my wedding day! Nadine was exceptional! I even went back to her two more times and hired her for my brother and my sister's weddings! I highly recommend her! Thank you for everything! :D

Sent on 12/18/2016

Barsha · Married on 10/26/2013

Nadine was simply amazing. Thanks to her, my wedding dreams became reality. She works with you on every detail until you are happy, while keeping your budget in mind. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Dorothy · Married on 08/31/2013

Nadine with Sterling Events made my wedding a stand still moment in time. She was very open to my ideas and made those visions a reality. My guest was just taking back by what they saw. Working with Nadine was a great pleasure and would use her services again.

Sent on 11/24/2015

Diane · Married on 04/16/2016

If your looking for unique and one of a kind decorating ideas....... Sterling Event Design is your go to vendor for lighting that will wow your guests. Nadine is very easy to talk to and she never pushed her services; she only wished to help make your event special.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Amy · Married on 10/24/2015

Nadine with Sterling Event Designs did a wonderful job transforming an otherwise bland gymnasium into a beautiful reception for our wedding. She utilized draping to highlight our cake table and spotlights to illuminate the important areas such as the favors, food, cake, and sweetheart tables. The most dramatic impact was her use of Italian lights strung from the high ceiling to create a romantic atmosphere. We are very happy and would recommend her services!

Sent on 11/28/2015

Genesis · Married on 10/15/2016

Nadine did a great job assembling the canopy for my wedding! I emailed her a picture, and she recreated exactly what I wanted! It was absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Ayah · Married on 08/09/2015

Sterling events did exactly what I wanted for my wedding, did last minute changes when I asked them too. Overall it was Eva you what I wanted and how I imagined it. Thank you so much for making my wedding beautiful!

Sent on 02/15/2016