Sterling Event Design Reviews

32 | Mobile, AL

32 Reviews for Sterling Event Design

Amber · Married on 03/31/2019

Perfect Day

Nadine was so wonderful and easy to work with. She listens and takes the time to make sure what you have asked for is exactly what you get. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Kadijah

Kadijah · Married on 06/02/2018

She is awesome! I needed someone immediately and affordable and she was my miracle! You need to use her, because she is truly fantastic!!!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Shelby · Married on 05/20/2018

Nadine is so creative and amazing!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Maria · Married on 05/19/2018

Lights were beautifully done and the courtyard was fantastic in the way it looked

Sent on 01/10/2018

Kelsey · Married on 04/14/2018

Services were great and Nadine was willing to make some last minute changes that I requested only a few days before the wedding! She was wonderful to work with and everything she did looked beautiful.

Sent on 03/10/2017

anjela · Married on 11/19/2017

My daughter's wedding was this weekend, Nadine was truly amazing. I originally just had her doing the drapery and lighting, but need help with place settings and decor. She took care of it all for me. I couldn't have pulled it off without her. She went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. I can't thank her enough for making the wedding a beautiful event. When I encountered hiccups with other vendors and she stepped in and took of things. Sterling Event Designs is one of the best companies I have ever worked with.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Laura · Married on 10/20/2017

The absolute best at what she does! She made my wedding day unforgettable and worry free!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Mark · Married on 09/16/2017

Sterling Event Design was amazing!!!! My wedding was everything I ever dreamed it would be, and it wouldn't have been possible without Sterling Event Design. Nadine was amazing to work with, and probably the fastest to respond to any of my questions than any other vendor we worked with. I will definitely be recommending Sterling Event Design to all of my friends.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Kimberly · Married on 09/02/2017

Very beautiful set up at Azalea Manor with lights and draping!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Marcina · Married on 04/08/2017

Book Sterling Event Design early! They work hard to accommodate the couples' wishes! Timely and beautiful!

Sent on 04/14/2017

Stacy · Married on 04/01/2017

Everything was beautiful and they came out late night after the reception to pick everything up...very nice people to work with!

Sent on 04/27/2017

Shelia · Married on 03/04/2017

It was absolutely gorgeous! Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Shelia · Married on 03/03/2017

Sterling Event Design did an awesome job!

Sent on 03/16/2017

Bob · Married on 11/13/2016

The team at Sterling Event Design did an outstanding job and paid attention to every detail. Expectations were exceeded and our results were so positive I am still getting congratulatory phone calls from friends (after a month ago) who attended our celebration. Nadine is great to work with, wonderful people skills. If I could rate her service higher than a five, we would do it in a heartbeat. Highly recommend their service--best decision you can make. Many thanks Nadine for your support. Your efforts were outstanding and so were the results. Bob & Mary Sue Joyce

Sent on 12/18/2016

Great to work with. She took every idea I had dreamt of, and polished it ten times! You want to and need to trust the event coordinator to give some relief to the brides stress, and she did just that! Our wedding turned out beyond what I could ask for! It was absolutely gorgeous THANK YOU

Sent on 10/24/2016

Kelly · Married on 09/25/2016

I would highly recommend Sterling Event Design to others!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Ann · Married on 06/04/2016

You were so efficient, Azalea Manor was already done when we arrived. Sorry we missed you so I could thank you in person, but wanted to let you know everything looked beautiful. Received many compliments on your draping! Thanks for helping to make the wedding reception a success. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend you in the future!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Ann · Married on 06/04/2016

Nadine is great to work with! Liked her so much we are using for another daughter's upcoming wedding.

Sent on 11/30/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 05/27/2016

I had a vision in mind for the event I was planning and after some inquiries I was referred to Nadine at Sterling Event Design for a consultation. She has a wealth of experience and a whole portfolio of ideas, but listened to my ideas, understood my vision, and the end result was exactly what I pictured in my mind. Nadine's sense of taste and style really helped me when I needed some direction, and anytime I needed to bounce ideas she was always available and helpful throughout my planning process. Everything about our design choices served as the backdrop of every photo from that evening and provided lasting images for the memories of everyone who attended and we couldn't be more pleased.
    If you are planning a smaller event but really want to make a statement, or if you're going all out for a large blow out and need someone who can pull off an over the top design for something truly memorable, Sterling Event Design is THE design firm you need to contact.

Sent on 12/07/2016

ciarea · Married on 04/23/2016

Nadine and her staff are amazing. She is easily accessible, professional, and will give you the most bang for your buck. I would recommend her to anyone and would definitely use her again for future events.

Sent on 04/26/2016

Courtney · Married on 04/02/2016

Nadine was a joy to work with!!! Very responsive to emails and phone calls! She also went above and beyond for me once the wedding was over. Her team provided gorgeous lighting for our venue that was strung across a street, absolutely beautiful!!! When they came back the next day they saw a gift bag that had been left behind and she went out of her way to take care of it and get it back to us after the event was over. We can't thank her and her team enough for all that they did to make our venue look AMAZING!!! I would highly recommend their work!!

Sent on 04/13/2016

Karen · Married on 04/02/2016

Good Vendor highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Candice · Married on 10/10/2015

Nadine and her team were so nice to work with. They were prepared and very professional. There was never a doubt in mind that everything was going to be beautiful. Of Course, it was!

Sent on 12/02/2015

When you’re getting married, there are so many things to pay for that you sometimes wonder where should you cut your dollars, or if something is good value for your money. I researched Sterling Events as much I could and I compared them to four other companies in the area. I honestly thought after seeing her work that there would be no way I would be able to afford Nadine’s services. She also had a long contact form and I was busy. I am so beyond thrilled and ecstatic that I went with Sterling Events and Nadine. Having a passion for what you do generates a creativity and energy that is priceless and that is how I saw the lighting work that Nadine did at my wedding. I married at sunset on Pensacola Beach and asked Nadine to create a bistro romantic effect under the beach house and around the pool area of the rental that we had for our reception. She made other suggestions that I took. While I certainly had an idea of what I wanted, Nadine, after reading our story of how we met and what we enjoyed as a couple (long contact form) had a sense of who we were and her work enhanced our day. She worked tirelessly on her own to put up the string lights, wrap the poles with white lights, add some uplighting for our cupcakes, drinks, and perfectly place lanterns around our dancing area. We were very happy with her work and would go to her first should we plan any major events together in the future. Don’t be intimidated by how awesome her work looks. Contact her and see what she can do for you!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Jessica · Married on 02/21/2015

Nadine was wonderful to work with! I had a very limited budget and asked for a simple alter set up. On the big day, she provided us with much more than we imagined. It was absolutely perfect! I highly recommend Sterling Event Design for anyone looking for professional services with a personal touch of fine detail.

Sent on 12/01/2015