23 Reviews for Sterling Blooms

Samples (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Non-Floral (1)
23 Sterling Blooms Reviews

Carolina was great. Our wedding flowers were beautiful. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Michelle, 3/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Carolina at Sterling Blooms did a beautiful job on my wedding bouquet. She listened to what I wanted and delivered stunning flowers.

Profile Picture Susan, 2/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Sterling Blooms was recommended to me from another bride. She was very happy with her flowers that Carolina made. I used Sterling Blooms for my 11/4/17 wedding. Carolina met up with me before the wedding to go over ideas and my budget which was very helpful. She provided us beautiful arrangement for me and my bridal party. Delivery was on time. Thank you so much Carolina! I highly recommend Sterling Blooms for your wedding or other events!

Profile Picture Shirley, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I hired Sterling Blooms as my wedding florist and was beyond thrilled with the flowers and service they provided. I especially loved the floating flowers we got married under. Carolina is the best. She's amazing. She is energetic, super friendly and gave me a reasonable price. I highly recommend Sterling Blooms.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

Carolina is an amazing florist! She was incredibly friendly and professional. When I first contacted her during my research phase she responded in a timely manner and offered to send over a book of testimonials and image of her work. At our meeting, she understood our needs and the look we were going for--We wanted Fall colors (our wedding colors were rose gold, burgundy, and navy) and I wanted a gathered look bouquet since we were getting married outside in a park. She was able to keep the price down by using only in-season flowers, which was great for our budget! When the look I wanted for called for out of season flowers, she was able to use in-season flowers that looked exactly like what I wanted. She is very knowledgeable about her field—showing me options that fit our need and budget during our meeting. A week before my wedding she did a practice bouquet for me, sent me the photos and we had a conference call. She continued working on the bouquet until it was exactly what I wanted and made sure that I absolutely loved it, saying “Leah it is your day! We need to make you happy! You need to absolutely love your bouquet!” I recommended her to a friend who got married a month after my wedding, and her bouquets were just as stunning! I would recommend Sterling Blooms a thousand times over!

Photo for Sterling Blooms Review - Bride and maid of honor bouquets
Photo for Sterling Blooms Review - Bride and bridesmaid bouquets
Profile Picture Leah, 10/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Non-Floral, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples

Carolina was super professional and very responsive and timely! She was full of great ideas! My flowers came out even better than I imagined! She was also very affordable compared to other Ny florist. I would strongly recommend!

Profile Picture Chantal, 7/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

I found this vendor to be competent, responsive, and very easy to work with. Carolina understood exactly what I had in mind and found all the elements necessary to fulfill the vision. Out wedding room was atmospheric and tasteful and we all shared in the creative process and the excitement. I highly recommend Sterling Blooms.

Profile Picture Sheri, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Working with Caroline was great. I contacted her as a day-of- coordinator in what I felt was last minute and she met with me the same week and took the time to understand my client's budget and needs. She gave me EXACTLY what I was looking for and I couldn't have been happier!!! I liked working with her best because she was always available and honest with me in regards to what would look good and fit in the budget requested. It is so hard to find a quality florist in NYC for a reasonable budget. If you are looking for great quality and value I would absolutely suggest Sterling Blooms!!!

Profile Picture Shani, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

When we were planning our wedding we spent a lot of time researching the florist. Sterling Blooms was recommended from our venue, Manhattan Penthouse, and after looking at some reviews online, and our initial call with the owner, Carolina, we knew this was the Florist for us.

We were a bit unique in that we were planning our wedding from London, and having the event in NYC. Therefore, it was very important that we found someone who we could trust, and could plan via phone and email. Carolina took the time to listen what we wanted, proposed great ideas and additions, and really went out of her way to work with the budget we had set. She was very friendly and easy to work with, and we couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Carolina and her team were key in making our day so special. Everything at the event looked so beautiful, and we are happy to recommend Sterling Blooms. -- Chanell and Jim

Profile Picture James, 12/18/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I had an absolutely wonderful experience working with Carolina from Sterling Blooms. When you're planning your wedding, you want to be around someone who is supportive and genuine (not pushy), and I have to say that Carolina's overall attitude was just a joy to be around. The flowers came out BEAUTIFULLY for our big day. Couldn't have been happier with the service (and price!). I highly recommend this company!

Profile Picture User7478915, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Carolina was super easy to work with. She met us at the flower market a couple weeks prior to the event so we could see how different flowers looked together which was great since I know very little about flowers. Everything was delivered on time to both the hotel for pictures and reception location and looked great!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Carolina was extremely helpful in helping us pick the right arrangements to perfectly complement our setting and gowns.

Profile Picture User7451103, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

AWESOME service and best quality flowers. Love them and would highly recommend them for any occasions! :)

Profile Picture Nina, 5/26/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres

Working with Carolina Sterling of Sterling Blooms on flowers for our wedding was an absolute pleasure! She is cheerful and energetic and has a wonderfully positive approach to flowers (and life). Carolina and her team did the flowers for our engagement party, welcome party, ceremony and two receptions, and the flowers were all absolutely beautiful!! We received many compliments on the flowers!! Even my husband, who initially was more concerned about the food and wine, raves about our wedding flowers and florist!! Carolina and her team were very professional and easy to work with. Carolina did site visits at all our various venues, she listened to what we liked, and made suggestions to improve upon our vision. She wants her client to be happy and she makes it happen. Because we had a European style wedding with two receptions on the same day (1 during the day and then one in the evening), the logistics for flowers were not easy. Carolina understood our desire to stick to a budget and try to use the some of the same flower arrangements for 2 very different event spaces, and she did an amazing job!! Her team was also incredibly organized and efficient and picked up and dropped off the flowers at both venues as planned. I honestly cannot say enough positive things about Carolina - she is everything you want in a wedding florist. She is easy and flexible to work with, she listens, she has great ideas, she understands what a budget is, she has impeccable taste in flowers, and her flower arrangements are stunning. I highly recommend Carolina of Sterling Blooms!!

Profile Picture Caroline, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Carolina is amazing! She did a beautiful job for my wedding! We went to the flower market together a few weeks before the event to pick the flowers ,which was very interesting and fun experience. Carolina took care of all the details and it was completely stress free. Can't say enough great things about Sterling Blooms!

Profile Picture Liz, 9/6/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up

Carolina Sterling is a pleasure to work with and she did a great job on the flowers for our wedding. She put a lot of care and attention into understanding our look and walked us through the flower district to make choices. The table center pieces were especially beautiful and gave the whole room a soft, romantic and luxurious feel. Nice job Carolina!

Profile Picture User5249406, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Carolina was a joy to work with, and the flowers she did for my wedding--on a budget--were spectacular. I'd recommend her very highly to anyone.

Profile Picture Holly, 8/18/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sterling Blooms made things easy from the beginning. I had a few ideas and they sent me several photo samples including flowers that will be seasonal to the time of my wedding, which helped my cost stay within budget. Flowers were delivered in beautiful condition to our hotel reception on a very timely manner.

Profile Picture Nayereh, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery

Carolina from Sterling Blooms was just the best. She listened to me and asked pointed questions to make sure that she understood my vision. She focuses on your wants while giving you honest feedback based on the time of year you are getting married, your location, your schedule for the day, which flowers will be in season, and how they will behave for the day. She is also willing to communicate with your wedding planner, if you have one, and is honest about cost - she quoted us the most reasonable prices and delivered beautiful work! She has DIY option that I considered but honestly, thank goodness I trusted her professional experience - There is no way I could have make those bouquets myself.

Profile Picture Ingrid, 5/26/18, 5 Reviews
4.7

Carolina was a blast to work with and did a beautiful job of creating exactly the look that I wanted for my August wedding. Loved the trip to the market to pick flowers, she even made sure I had alternates just in case my preferred dahlias weren't available. She was totally committed to make sure I had the best flowers possible.

Profile Picture Courtney, 8/13/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I have nothing bad to say about Carolina. She is one of the sweetest people I have met and I couldn't be more relieved and excited to have her doing our flowers. I still cannot believe how flexible and accommodating she has been. You can tell that she truly cares, gives you her honest opinion and listens to what you are asking for. I would highly recommend her without a doubt.

Profile Picture Amy, 9/24/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Absolutely greatest flower designer I have ever used. They arranged everything for my son's wedding. Totally recommending them.

Profile Picture Eddy, 6/3/11, 1 Review