Sterling Banquet Hall Reviews

52 Reviews for Sterling Banquet Hall

• Cynthia

Cynthia N. · Married on 08/17/2019

Perfect night

I am so grateful for this hall I had my wedding on sat August 17 at location #3 on bingle and it was the best day ever I had a little bump and had to start late but the staff at sterling was very helpful all night great bartender and security thank you for everything

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • KaTrenda

Katrenda · Married on 07/04/2019

Sterling Banquet

Everything that I asked for I was given. It was a smooth, stress free process. I had my own catering company, but used there servers and bartenders. The facility was PERFECT for my needs and met my expectations to the t. They have great packages for great pricing. Everything for my day was beautiful, couldn't have asked for more!! High ceilings, uplighting on the wall, all decor included, non alcoholic drinks included. Highly recommend

Sent on 07/10/2019

Chantel · Married on 08/18/2018

Elegant place for fraction of the cost.

Sent on 03/16/2018

Suemy · Married on 05/19/2018

Everything was perfect, didn't have to worry about anything. Had great customer service, spacious hall and very clean restrooms. Thank you Sterling Banquet Hall!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Britney · Married on 10/28/2017

Sterling is a very nice affordable venue! I had my wedding there and we were very pleased with the outcome. Everything was set up exactly how we discussed and the venue was very clean as well. There was a slight hiccup with the staff serving the food but that was promptly resolved.

Sent on 11/07/2017
  • O

Obinna · Married on 07/22/2017

sterling banquet hall , all i can say is may God bless you. Within our budget you gave us a very lovely and cozy wedding on suite A on sam houston pk way.Apart from the little problem with the photographer which you took care of adequately. You did more than we expected. Tell all your servers and bar people that we are absolutely grateful. They really worked so hard. Me and my wife say .GOD BLESS AND CONTINUE TO PROSPER STERLING.
    obi and chi

Sent on 07/24/2017

Ana · Married on 09/16/2016

I have to tell you these people are outstanding I have never ever felt so wonderful about doing business with a company as that is their flexibility with my budget was unbelievable they made everything happen for me and my price range from the managers to all of the staff to the owner they were wonderful they made me feel so at home the place is so very spotless I mean it is very clean and organized if I could go anywhere else again I would certainly go back to this business again I can't say how much I enjoyed having our wedding with them they were just absolutely wonderful I think them from the bottom of my heart they made our wedding day so very special

Sent on 12/28/2015
  • Heidi

Heidi · Married on 02/29/2016

The venue was decorated beautifully! It was everything I wanted and more! All of our guests had fun. The layout was perfect for the entertainment. All of the staff did such a great job at making our day special and worry free.

Sent on 03/20/2016

Gary · Married on 10/16/2015

They were wonderful from the management all the way down to the servers I highly recommend them for any of your needs the place is very clean they know how to do things right

Sent on 12/28/2015

Charles · Married on 04/10/2015

Great service. I had no problems at all. YES....No issues at all. The staff was very accommodating to our needs and meet them. The pricing and payment plan worked in our budget. The wait staff and bartender was great. Everyone loved it and had a great time!!

Sent on 04/23/2015
  • User5019080 · 2+ years ago

Excellent place to have your Reception here, their service is really good with a amazing dance floor.

Sent on 04/27/2015

Shirley · Married on 10/25/2014

Everythign was great!!!! I would recommend this place

Sent on 10/28/2015
  • User4206406 · 2+ years ago

Amazing decor amazing people just absolutely amazing. Thank you for everything

Sent on 06/27/2014

Jessica · event on: 05/03/2014

Sterling Banquet Hall was Great! Sam was an awesome event coordinator! The hall was beautiful and my daughter Nicole loved it!

Sent on 06/09/2014
  • User4073499 · event on: 04/25/2014

Very friendly and helpful staff. They had everything ready to go as planned right from the start. They even helped make a last minute change at our request. Will definitely do another event here!

Sent on 04/30/2014

Emma · Married on 03/29/2014

They are wonderful,
    I never had any trouble with anything and the wedding was perfect. His staff was great!

Sent on 04/02/2014
  • W

Wendy · Married on 03/22/2014

We rented the venue (Beltway 8 & Clay Rd) for our wedding ceremony and reception and we loved absolutely everything about this place! The service, the chapel, the reception decoration and the catering and cake referral by them was amazing! When we arrived on the day of our wedding everything was just as I had requested! I loved everything and our wedding turned out to be so much better than we had imagined! Thank you Mr. Sayed and Sam for such outstanding service!

Sent on 04/03/2014

Ricky · Married on 01/04/2014

The Management and Staff for the Sterling Banquet Hall were very professional as well as being flexible and very accommodating. I t was a pleasure and we had no issues what so ever.

Sent on 01/20/2014

Sharron · Married on 12/22/2013

OMG! We are speechless and overwhelmed about this place. My husband and I are so AMAZED with the service that was provided to us at Sterling Banquet Hall. If we could do it all over again, WE would. The Chapel and the Reception Hall decorations were more than we imagined it would be! The catering service, all I can say is that we still have people talking about the food and the excellent customer service that was provided. This event will be remembered by many of our family and friends; and forever in OUR hearts. THANK YOU Sterling Banquet Hall (especially Sam & Syed) - you were the best and making this a MEMORABLY day!!!
    Mike & Sharron Cain

Sent on 12/30/2013

Casey · Married on 05/11/2013

We got married and had our reception at the Sam Houston Pkwy location...in between Clay and Tanner. We were so pleased with the way the decorations turned out! The place was beautiful. Every request was met. We had a blast, we used their carter and would use them again hands down. They even catered our rehearsal dinner! We were extremely pleased with the services Sterling Banquet Hall provided.

Sent on 10/02/2013

Got married at this venue and could have not picked a better place for my event! Absolutely satisfied with the staff working there. Very clean and organized venue. I had been to other venues to compare pricing but nobody could beat their package deals! Will highly recommend this venue to my family and friends.

Sent on 03/28/2013

Carla · Married on 05/18/2012

We celebrate our grandparents 50th anniversary. We had a blast and everything that was promised from the set –up to the food tasting was what was expected. The Staff was very reponsive to our needs and changes that needed to be made at the last minute. Ali and Sam are very charming and had a delight meeting them both! So this is not a good bye, but we will see you next year in July for my daughters 15th birthday.

Sent on 05/30/2012

Sterling Banquet Hall's reply:

Thank You soo much ! And we would love to be of service anytime you need us ! Best Regards
    Sam

Sana · Married on 07/12/2011

I did one of my wedding events at Sterling Banquet Hall and it was amazing! Everything worked out exactly the way I wanted. The venue was perfect, we had no issues with space or location. The staff was incredibly accommodating to our needs. It's under new management and seems to be operating at a much higher level. There was extra parking and conveniently located right off the feeder. No one had trouble getting to the hall. All in all it was a really good experience and I will definitely look into more events here in the future.

Sent on 11/08/2011

Elissa · Married on 02/22/2015

Sterling Banquet hall hosted my wedding and everything went wonderfully!!

Sent on 04/21/2015

Monica · event on: 01/18/2014

The venue was very convenient. The management and staff worked with us and accommodated our needs.
    We will use Sterling Banquet Hall again