Stereophonic DJs Reviews

Stereophonic DJs 2
  • Priscila

Priscila · Married on 10/27/2018

Excellent experience

My experience with the Stereophonic Djs was excellent. From the very beginning communication was always easy and fast. They were very flexible with my suggestions and did absolutely everything to accommodate my wishes. We had DJ George perform at our wedding ceremony + cocktail and reception. He was incredible! My guests and I didn't stop dancing all night. I'm Brazilian and it was important to me to listen to some of my country's top hits. He did a great job transitioning from American to Brazilian all night making everybody happy. I would certainly hire again and recommend Dj George and the Stereophonic Djs for they outstanding job.

Carrie · Married on 06/12/2018

Jim Gable is awesome! He played Guitar at our ceremony, played Steel Drums and Guitar at our Cocktail Hour and then DJ'ed our dance! Talk about One-Stop-Shopping! :-) Seriously, many of our guests commented on how awesome he was. We had Zero complaints dealing with the company and Jim was super responsive to questions and emails.

Janice · Married on 04/28/2018

Jim was an absolute professional. Cateraring to our unique wedding event with great attention and flexibility. Our guests thoroughly enjoyed his acoustic guitar and DJ skills which set a wonderful tone for our special day. So very pleased. Thank you Jim!

Derek · Married on 01/06/2018

Our wedding at the Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club was DJ'd/MC'd perfectly by DJ George. We never knew how important a great DJ could be for our wedding, but luckily we made the right choice! DJ George not only picked the perfect songs for all age groups, he knew how to perfectly transition from one song to the next. We can honestly say that DJ George couldn't have done a single thing better, he was perfect! Hire this guy for your next event, you absolutely will love every minute of it.

Jordanna · Married on 11/03/2017

Our DJ George did an amazing job for our wedding at the Ritz Carlton Naples Beach and really brought the party to life. We had a mix of Latin and American guests and he played music that everybody loved. The dance floor wasn’t empty for 4 hours! Would highly recommend without a doubt!!

John · Married on 10/28/2017

The overall experience with Stereophonic was perfect. The team was very responsive and Jim was super focused and respectful of our music desires. I'd highly recommend using them for any wedding. We had a great time.

Amy · Married on 10/27/2017

Peter was FANTASTIC, we could not have asked for a better DJ to help us celebrate. Our dance floor was full the entire night and Peter kept the party going. He was attentive to our needs and was wonderful with helping to arrange music for our vocal soloist at our ceremony. Easy going and professional, Peter and Wiley Entertainment get 5 stars! Thank you!

Alesha · Married on 10/21/2017

When we were interviewing the different DJ's in the area, we felt so confident speaking with Clint. He was professional, down to earth, and the conversation seemed very fluid. He made us feel confident in his entire team and everything about Stereophonic DJs is exactly the type of atmosphere we wanted for our wedding. Clint was also able to give us feedback on each of the DJ's and their differences, which made us even more confident when we chose Peter. In the days leading up, Peter checked and double checked with us on song choices, and coordination with him and our other vendors seemed seamless.
    On our wedding day (10/21/17 at Tween Waters), Peter was positive and upbeat, stayed very aware of our "do not play list" (even when our one friend begged and pleaded for one of them to be played), and really rolled with the punches. We had a scheduling mishap caused by Food & Beverage, and Peter rolled with it without a hitch. Otherwise, the music was great and everyone had a great time dancing the night away.
    Peter's professionalism and optimistic attitude was a perfect addition to our wedding team. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to all engaged couples. The price point was perfect, the prep was thorough, and the entertainment was excellent.

Tiffany · Married on 10/12/2017

Peter knocked it out of the park at our wedding. He played all songs we loved and was great at reading the crowd! He kept the party going start to finish, our wedding started and ended with a full dance floor. Our guests are still raving about the music (including our parents!) I cannot say enough about how pleased we were and would recommend him to any and everyone!

• O

Olivia · Married on 10/07/2017

Jim and Clint were both great to work with! Very professional and the dance floor was full ;)

Melissa · Married on 10/05/2017

George was amazing!! Our guest: had a great time & I don’t think the dance floor was ever empty. It was great to work with someone that was flexible when there were last minute changes (rain on a beach wedding-not good)!! You will not be disappointed with George or Sterophonic DJ’s!!!

Mackenzie · Married on 06/17/2017

Jim Gable was professional, reliable, and fun. I highly recommend him for any special occasion.

Stereophonic DJs 3

Emily · Married on 05/13/2017

Jim Gable played classical guitar during our wedding ceremony, steel drums during the cocktail hour and DJ/MC'd our reception in May of 2017 in Boca Grande, FL. He did a wonderful job. We were picky about the music we wanted him to play during the reception and he did a phenomenal job sticking to it and not taking song requests or giving the mic to anyone. He is a talented musician and truly a value. He does it all! He was so professional and got the pronunciation of everyone's names correct, which made us even more happy! Would recommend to anyone! Thank you Jim!

Corey · Married on 05/05/2017

Peter was the absolute best! Before our wedding he was professional and prepared! He made sure to touch base with me a few times to make sure we had at timeline of how I wanted everything to play out, what kind of music I wanted to be played & what I def. didn't want to be played! He asked how to say everyones names, so they weren't mispronounced (because we all know thats annoying!) and I'm a dancer so my main goal was to have everyone on the dance floor for the whole night, and Peter did that all night long!! It was awesome! Every age group was dancing all night and there wasn't a time when it slowed down and people cleared the floor! I'd say that he did his job perfectly!! (: Thanks Peter!!

Erin · Married on 04/21/2017

Jim was absolutely amazing for our wedding at the Hilton Resort in Marco Island! The cocktail hour with both guitar and steel drum were perfect for our beach setting and the intro for our bridal party was flawless! Jim was able to incorporate the various music requests into a terrific night of dancing. All of my guests raved about the music and how well the night flowed with the perfect DJ. Plus, the ease of scheduling with Stereophonic DJs was simple and all the coordination post booking was easy - you feel like you're in good hands preparing for the big day! If you are looking for a DJ that is multi-talented, easy to work with, and exceptional service, we highly recommend this team!

Thanks Jim for the amazing service and making our night absolutely wonderful!

Stereophonic DJs 4

Rachel · Married on 02/11/2017

Jim was honestly the best DJ choice we could have made. He is extremely professional, listens to each and every request you have, and what I loved is that he made suggestions that I wouldn't have thought of that made the whole night go way smoother than I could have hoped for. He is truly a pro. I remember not having to think about the music one single time because I just had this overall feeling of trust that he was taking care of everything. The guests were dancing nonstop when it was time to dance and everyone just had a blast. I would recommend him to ANYONE and EVERYONE!!! Thanks Jim!

Jim Gable was my wedding DJ back in January. Throughout the course of planning our wedding, Jim would check in to offer help filling out the MC forms and was genuinely interested in the type of music we wanted to play. During the wedding, he followed my MC order of events as I wished. When our crazy drunk uncle asked for a chicken dance song request, he ran it by my husband and I to make sure that was to our liking. He was respectful, professional, and an awesome DJ. Nothing cheesy or tacky. If I host another party, Jim would be the first person I would call. Thank you for an unforgettable night!!

Sincerely, Heather and Brett

Laura · Married on 10/22/2016

DJ George was the MC/DJ at our wedding at Casa Ybel in Sanibel (Oct 2016). He was outstanding! Everyone was dancing the entire time! DJ George did an amazing job from start to finish - he handled the music during the ceremony all the way till the last song. We asked him to combine two songs for our first dance and he did seamlessly - from a slow song into the faster reggae version - the transition was perfect! He paid attention to the crowd and his music kept everyone dancing all night. DJ George helped make our wedding day an amazing experience for us and all our guests! Thank you DJ George!

Emilianne · Married on 10/14/2016

We used Peter to DJ our after party for 3 hours and he was fantastic! He kept the update energy from
    The reception and even upped it a little! He had all of our friends dancing until 1 am and having the best time! He played a fantastic mix of modern hip hop and some oldies to please everyone! He even kept his promise to end the night on my favorite song and it made the whole night complete! DJ Peter was awesome he had fun high energy and we would recommend him to anyone looking to have a great time!

Amy · Married on 09/03/2016

We had a great experience with Stereophonic Djs and specifically loved working with Jim Gables. He played guitar at our ceremony, steel drum during our cocktail hour and then Djed during the wedding reception. It was a great combination to have to make our day/night special and unique. He also was so great about playing a bunch of the songs that we had on our list, he had all of our guest up and dancing the whole night! We had a great time!

Danielle · Married on 05/14/2016

I would highly recommend Wiley Entertainment/ Stereophonic DJ's to anyone looking for DJ/music services in the area. George was fantastic and he was so gracious with our friends and family!! He is also an exceptional dance instructor :)

Danielle · Married on 05/14/2016

Great company and very professional DJ. Thank you George!

A sincere thank you to DJ George Mendez for a stellar job performance the night of. He had great command of the night as the MC and DJ. He also at the last minute accommodated our request to show our engagement video to our guests. Everything went super smooth! He did an amazing job keeping our guests entertained and on their toes, quite literally :-)

Priscilla · Married on 04/09/2016

DJ George was professional, on-time, and FUN! My family is Brazilian and I wanted to incorporate some of that into our wedding and he did it perfectly. He seamlessly shifted from Brazilian songs to American songs in a way that had everyone dancing to both types of music. I couldn't be happier with his work!