Stephen Ryerson Wedding & Event Videography Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
    Katie Married on 01/12/2019

High Quality Service!

Stephen was highly professional start to finish. He kept everyone calm and collected during our wedding day. He was there for everything — getting ready, ceremony, reception .. he did not miss a beat. He felt like our wedding coordinator because he kept things running so smoothly. We also had so much fun with him. Many of our guests commented on his professionalism. I would highly recommend Stephen Ryerson!!!
    Pauline Married on 07/08/2017
    Stephen recently did the video of my daughters wedding. He was wonderful to work with, very professional and flexible. He was excellent the entire day, starting at the house getting video of everyone getting ready, video of the ceremony, and finally of the party! We had many compliments about how fun he was and about what a good job he did!
  • User2892533 2+ years ago
    Stephen Ryerson was amazing and I cannot recommend him highly enough. He gave my husband and I beautiful photos and a video, that whenever I watch it, I cry all over again!!! Stephen is professional, timely, a great communicator, and gives you exactly what you ask for. he is by far THE BEST!!!
    Kin A. Married on 06/20/2015
    Stephen is GREAT! Very accommodating and met all of our needs. We invited Stephen to meet so that we can see if we would be a good fit. Out of the blue during our initial conversation on the phone, I asked about the equipment he uses. He described to me his camera during the conversation and then guess what he brought to our meeting? Yep, the camera that he was going to be using. This showed me that he really cared and took all of our concerns to heart. The day of the wedding, he was on-time, dressed well and you barely knew he was around. He worked perfectly with all the other vendors and got all the great shots. We could not be happier with our choice to select Stephen as our videographer! Thanks!!!
    Michelle Married on 02/03/2015
    Steve came to my destination wedding in the Bahamas! He did both video and photo and did a fabulous job! Steve was very professional and great to work with! I highly recommend Stephen Ryerson!
    Amy Married on 11/17/2012
    I would highly recommend Steve to anyone looking for a wedding videographer. The video came out great and went above and beyond our expectations!
    Lauren Married on 07/09/2011
    We had Steve do the videography for our wedding ceremony. He also came to my parents house before the wedding and took video of the bridal party getting reading and drinking champagne. These are amazing memories that I would have forgotten! My only regret is that we didn't have him do our reception as well. The video is a beautiful combination of live video and still pictures which was beautifully put together. He even asked for our pictures from the reception and incorporated a slideshow set to music at the end. This is a priceless memory we will have forever. it was so happy with Steve's professionalism throughout and the exceptional quality of the video. I highly recommend Steve!! He takes pride in his work and it shows!
    Lila Married on 10/01/2010
    Stephen was AMAZING! He was very professional, helpful and reassuring. He provided excellent customer service. He made sure he knew what my husband and I wanted included in our video. He helped make our day so special! His prices are excellent. The final product we couldn't have been happier, it came out perfect!