Stephen Palmer Weddings Reviews

Stephen Palmer Weddings 5
Stephen Palmer Weddings 6
Stephen Palmer Weddings 7

Linda · Married on 11/19/2015

Mr. Palmer had the perfect spot for our vow renewal on the beach. He made our day so special. The photographer he provided did a fabulous job. We could not have ask for more.

Sent on 12/02/2015
  • kenedra31

Kenedra · Married on 11/14/2015

I would like to thank Stephen Palmer for officiating our wedding. The day started a little rough but you made it so great and was so awesome with us. I would recommend you to so many because your company I have always wanted my wedding officiated by you and so happy you did. Thank you so much and you really are the best!

Sent on 11/15/2015

Annette · Married on 10/24/2015

Stephen married me and my husband, Keith, last weekend, and it was such a pleasure working with him! I wanted to be married on the private north side of Tybee beach where the Savannah River meets the Atlantic Ocean--as this location holds special memories for me as a kid. Even though he couldn't cart his equipment onto the private beach (e.g. chairs, altar, etc.), Stephen offered great tips on how to decorate this wedding ceremony.

As a "Type A" bride, he was great about meeting with us months before the ceremony to talk over any details, offer suggestions, etc. to put my mind at ease. On the day of the wedding ceremony, Stephen was both laidback and a true professional, which was a great combination to help make the ceremony fun and relaxed while not missing a beat with any of the details!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Lisa & Jeremy · Married on 10/17/2015

As a bride, I couldn't imagine a more romantic venue than a beach sunset wedding. We searched all up and down the east coast to find a wedding organizer who would allow us to bring in our own ideas and work to create the wedding of our dreams. We wanted to include all of our family and we had so many Pintresty ideas that Stephen allowed us to bring to life. He answered all of our concerns over the next 8 months and responded within 24 hours. He is very laid back and easy to work with, however the day of the wedding he became instantly professional and address all of our needs and gave solutions to some last minute issues. He gave wonderful ideas on vendors, receptions venues, and we have had so many compliments on him and his suggestions. He gave a beautiful ceremony that included my daughter, which made everyone cry happy tears. It was an absolute beautiful day and we were so pleased with his work.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Stephanie · Married on 10/17/2015

Stephen Palmer Weddings were 100% what we were looking for. He was completely accommodating and made us feel so special on our special day! I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a perfect day in the Savannah/Tybee Island area in Georgia ❤️❤️

Sent on 05/10/2018

Deb · Married on 10/15/2015

Steven provided us with a non religious beach wedding we wanted. It was a perfect ceremony! He was easy to talk with and to schedule. Tybee Island at sunset couldnt of been any better. Our picture are just fabulous, he hooked us up with the photographer. There was nothing I would of changed!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Melinda · Married on 08/01/2015

Thank you Stephen! Planning a destination wedding on Tybee Island was made so much easier after we met Stephen. He put us at ease and took care of almost everything. The site he uses on the South Beach is perfect with dunes and sea oats to set a background against the ocean. We chose to have the steel drums which just made the setting perfect! The pictures were amazing! We had a perfect day and could not have imagined it any better! Melinda and Guenther

Sent on 08/20/2015

Sheena · Married on 06/03/2015

Stephen did a wonderful job officiating our beach wedding! He is very nice, professional, and easy going. He made everything so easy for us and we highly recommend him. We purchased the package that included a photographer and we love our wedding photos! We could not have asked for a better officiant or photographer!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Stephen did a great job handling our wedding. Anytime I had a question, he responded in a timely manner! He even arranged the photographer (he was amazing) and even filed our marriage license for us after the wedding. He made our day a very special one by taking care of things for us!!!!! Thanks so very much!

Sent on 06/13/2015

Sharnise · Married on 05/16/2015

He was easy to get in contact with. He also was able to arrange what my husband and I wanted for our special day in a short amount of time. Great experience. We really enjoyed it.

Mr. and Mrs. Green
    5/16/15

Sent on 05/27/2015

Jennifer · Married on 05/08/2015

Planning a destination wedding in Tybee Island, GA was scary at first, but luckily we found Stephen Palmer! He called me right away after receiving my contact form and took care of everything! I didn't realize wedding planning could be so easy and stress free! Stephen set up the arbor and 10 chairs for our small wedding on the beach and it was beautiful! Everything was there and ready to go, all we had to do was show up! Our wedding day was perfect thanks to Stephen Palmer Weddings! He made us feel so comfortable and had us laughing like we had known him forever. His words during the ceremony were so meaningful! He put emphasis on the reality of marriage and love, we will remember his words forever! It was a truly special day and we can't thank him enough for being such a huge part of our day! I highly recommend Stephen Palmer Weddings!

Sent on 05/17/2015

Colleen · Married on 11/05/2014

Great job! Stephen has a more relaxing vibe. Great addition to our wedding ceremony.

Sent on 11/12/2014

Cheryl · Married on 10/04/2014

Stephen was very personable and easy to work with. We were able to get the date we wanted and he helped us with planning the wedding from across the country. We had a wonderful spot on the beach and took photographs after the ceremony with a fantastic photographer that he had reserved for us. He communicated exactly what to expect which was very helpful. When we renew our vows someday we will be giving him a call!

Sent on 10/25/2014
  • DawnRodney

dawn · Married on 09/12/2014

Was amazing! Great price and most importantly cared about our big day.

Sent on 09/17/2014

Joy · Married on 08/04/2014

I planned this wedding for my daughter over the phone. She lives in Missouri and I live in North Carolina. Stephen was so helpful and the wedding turned out beautiful.

Sent on 08/17/2014

Andrea · Married on 08/02/2014

Wonderful experience and flexible. He recommended the Lighthouse and we loved it.

Sent on 08/09/2014

The · Married on 07/24/2014

I have nothing but positive things to say. Our vowel renewal went fantastic with a beautiful spot on the beach . Stephen did a great job incorporating our daughters. We did not have a ring ceremony, we did a sand ceremony for our vowels. Stephen was fantastic!!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Amanda · Married on 07/18/2014

Stephen was so wonderful in accommodating our simple elopement. Little did I know the location and photographer we hired through him would turn the simple into extraordinary. We had a sunset wedding with our parents there and it was absolutely perfect. I highly recommend him for your beach wedding!

Sent on 07/27/2014

Awesome! He was there anytime i needed reassurance everything would be ok. He did an amazing job of working with what we wanted. I was really nervous about working with someone long distance and planning my special day but i couldnt have wished it to be any better!!

Sent on 07/16/2014

shanna · Married on 07/12/2014

From the moment i came across stephen palmers website i have been nothing but pleased.Planning a destination wedding is stressful but stephen takes all the stress away,he handles everything his location on north beach us beautiful,his photographer is amazing,he keeps in touch even after wedding.... so highly recommend him for yoyr wedding .... amazing service and wedding for our ceremony on july 12 love it....

Sent on 08/04/2014

Taylor · Married on 07/11/2014

Stephen was absolutely amazing! Our day could not have been more perfect (aside from the extreme heat)! I was very worried about planning a wedding from Indiana but everything turned out beautifully. He provided me with recommendations for flowers/cake, provided directions, beach permit, and even finding a new home for the ottomans I purchased for seats. I was shocked at how well everything went with no rehearsal and with me not visiting Tybee prior to our wedding date. The photographer he uses is FANTASTIC and the guitarist cancelled last minute and he found a new one very quickly for us. Would definitely recommend Stephen for a Tybee Island wedding!

Sent on 07/20/2014

Becky · Married on 06/29/2014

I was a little worried planning a destination wedding, but Stephen made it so easy for us. He expertly handled all of our requests before hand and helped put us at ease as we gathered for my daughter's wedding. The ceremony was so warm and personal with the perfect blend of elegance and Tybee Island casual. He helped fulfill our wishes for a beautiful beach wedding.

Sent on 07/09/2014

Candice · Married on 06/28/2014

Our wedding was in Savannah on Tybee beach but we live in NC. Stephen was AWESOME to work long distance. He did not miss anything from directions to location, permits, info on places to stay, food, cake info as well as a photography. Planning this from NC was so easy. I was never stressed. If your looking local or long distance this is your officiate / planner to call. Candice and Craig Pounds

Sent on 07/13/2014

Heather · Married on 06/24/2014

Stephen was absolutely wonderful! He was so kind and helpful and we could not have asked for a better experience. He truly helped to make our beach wedding perfect for us - simple, sweet, romantic, and relaxed. He found a beautiful location for us (North Beach near the lighthouse) and made all of the arrangements for the photographer. We cannot thank him enough and would recommend his services to our friends and family in a heartbeat!
    -Heather and Nathan

Sent on 07/05/2014

Casey · Married on 06/20/2014

Stephen was fantastic. Very relaxed yet extremely professional. Perfect for a beach wedding on Tybee!

Sent on 06/25/2014