Stephen Palmer Weddings Reviews

Stephen Palmer Weddings 6
Stephen Palmer Weddings 7
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing Officiant, made our day very special!

He was truly so great to work with throughout the planning process and we were both so happy he was our officiant for the big day. He is Genuine and helped make our day so special. He made us feel comfortable and helped remind us this is our day and make sure to be in the moment. He is reasonably priced and worth every penny and would highly suggest you hire him for your big day!!!

Tina · Married on 07/21/2018

Stephen was great!!!! Me and my partner showed up to get married and he help us pick out the place, he helped take pictures, he was just awesome!!!! I can't say enough great things about him he made me and my partners day excellent! You want someone that genuinely cares about your wedding day and makes it feel special. Then you need to choose this man he was just awesome he made our day!!!!

Stephen Palmer Weddings 8
    Stephen Palmer Weddings 9
    Stephen Palmer Weddings 10
    Stephen Palmer Weddings 11
    Stephen Palmer Weddings 12

DENISE · Married on 07/14/2018

Stephen Palmer was simply AMAZING!!!! We wanted a beach wedding and Tybee Island is a beautiful destination and its home for me. Stephen helped me out every step of the way. When I contacted Stephen with questions or a request he always was quick to respond and answer any questions completely. The day of the wedding he kept everything light and fun which calmed our nerves and our ceremony was beautiful and on point. The price was great and his website is extremely helpful. I highly recommend Stephen Palmer Weddings and all of his services and assistance. One happy Bride! Thanks Stephen :-)

Stephen Palmer Weddings 13
    Stephen Palmer Weddings 14
    Stephen Palmer Weddings 15
    Stephen Palmer Weddings 16
    Stephen Palmer Weddings 17
    Stephen Palmer Weddings 18
    Stephen Palmer Weddings 19

Tina · Married on 04/28/2018

Stephen did a wonderful job for our private ceremony on the beach. He has an easy going personality that is just perfect for the low key atmosphere of Tybee. He made us both feel incredibly comfortable and you can tell he genuinely loves what he does and cares for his clients. Steve is the kind of guy you just want to hang out with.

Stephen - thank you so much for marrying us!

Tina & Richard

Stephen Palmer Weddings 20

PAMELA · Married on 04/07/2018

Stephen was amazing throughout the entire experience. He is so funny and he made the environment relaxing as I was stressed because it rained. Although I was not able to get my beach wedding, I still got the wedding of my dreams. Stephen was professional and made the experience wonderful. Top notch service here! Thank you Stephen for making what could of been a stressful day turn into an amazing one. His photographer Shannon was also amazing and I LOVE my pictures! Thanks Stephen.

Curry · Married on 11/11/2017

Stephen Palmer officiated a friend's wedding and was absolutely wonderful. He was kind and compassionate, professional and punctual. I tried to get him to officiate my wedding, but he was booked by some other lucky bride!

Amanda · Married on 10/15/2017

Stephen was awesome! We booked him last minute because our other officiant dropped out at the last minute. He was so fun and flexible. He asked us questions to better perform our wedding ceremony, and performed it perfectly!

Angela · Married on 09/23/2017

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! You won't be disappointed! Beautiful set up, colors matched perfectly, Stephen was always responsive and answered ever question or concern we had. If a beach wedding is what you want, Stephen is a must!!

Stephen Palmer Weddings 21
    Stephen Palmer Weddings 22
    Stephen Palmer Weddings 23
    Stephen Palmer Weddings 24

Veronika · Married on 09/16/2017

Thank you, Stephen, for not giving up hope during hurricane Irma and helping us have an amazingly beautiful wedding just three days after Tybee reopened after the hurricane! Thank you for all the work you did to groom the beach, for your happy spirit and great sense of humor! We are so glad you got to be a part of our big day!

Stephen Palmer Weddings 25

Crystal · Married on 08/26/2017

He did a wonderful job... Thank you so you did amazing.

Samantha · Married on 06/17/2017

My husband and I wanted a special and fun vow renewal ceremony for our ten year anniversary and Mr. Palmer did an amazing job with officiating. It was personable, unique, and touching. We utilized his archway and chairs, too and everything was set up perfectly! Very impressed, highly recommend!

Tricia · Married on 06/14/2017

My husband and I are from OH, and planned our destination wedding on Tybee Island in June 2017. Stephen Palmer officiated our wedding, and he was fantastic! He was very responsive, answered all of my questions, and put my mind at ease...especially since ours was a destination wedding. We loved his laid-back attitude and his incredible sense of humor. You wouldn't have guessed that we had never met him face-to-face until the day of our wedding! When it comes to renewing our vows in a few years, we will MOST definitely be contacting Stephen!

Rikki · Married on 04/21/2017

Stephen Palmer is AMAZING! We knew we were going to marry, but for a plethora reasons, we just couldn't pin down a day. Suddenly, we had a day - a Friday. We had about five days to to make plans. I found Stephen Palmer at www.stephenpalmerweddings.com I read wonderful reviews about Stephen! I called him two days before our wedding day and he stepped right up and we set the day and time.

We didn't have any family or friends close enough to attend our elopement ceremony, but he made our wedding day the most beautiful day of our lives. We had no idea we would be wed right on Tybee Beach! Stephen Palmer was warm, friendly, funny, sincere and professional. We had no photographer, so Stephen took precious pictures for us out of the kindness of his heart. It was a beautiful ceremony and we will never forget it, or Stephen Palmer. I highly recommend Stephen Palmer Weddings for your special day - Stephen Palmer is FANTASTIC!!!

God bless,

Craig & Rikki Fulford

Mick · Married on 04/01/2017

I would be hard pressed to recommend another individual to officiate a wedding! It was a pleasure to work with Stephen! If you want a beach wedding, Tybee Island is the place. You want to make it great, let Stephen set-up and officiate!

Marissa · Married on 03/25/2017

I cannot begin to say how grateful we are to Stephen! We live out of town & hadn't had a ton of contact with him beforehand BUT, Stephen made our day exactly that; our day. He was incredibly kind & easy to work with. He was more than either me or my husband could have asked for. We decided at the last moment to include our kids in our ceremony & I'm so glad that we did. It made the day much more special than it already was. Our guests all had wonderful compliments for Stephen saying what a fabulous job he did in making our ceremony unique to "us". Couldn't be happier in our choosing him to perform our wedding ceremony for us.

Jennifer · Married on 03/25/2017

My venue recommended Stephen as our officiant-- I was nervous at first having an officiant that we had never met before. But we were so thrilled with Stephen! He made us feel at ease before the ceremony. The ceremony was so personal, and he made it such a special experience for us. Stephen was also able to do a Celtic handfasting, which was important to us to include, and it turned out beautifully. All of our guests commented at how wonderful the ceremony was as well!

Denise · Married on 12/10/2016

Great responsive and made the occasion perfect! Such a beautiful ceremony!

Stacey · Married on 06/24/2016

The absolute best! Stephen made our wedding ceremony very special. We picked our wedding date of June 24th... the same day that my grandparents got married.

I am an out of town wedding planner who worked with Stephen on my client's destination beach wedding for 170pp! He was an absolute asset to the challenges we were faced with, professional in all our dealings and quick to respond to all the questions we had. I highly recommend him to anyone getting married on Tybee Island! He knows his stuff and will take great care of you.

Jennifer · Married on 04/30/2016

Stephen was amazing. We were a little nervous since we only met with him one time, but the ceremony was so personal and honest and we loved everything he said. He helped us get the beach permit and guided us in what needed to be done for the ceremony. The only issue was a miscommunication about the rehearsal and since he books very fast, he had a wedding the same time as the rehearsal we thought we had booked with him. He came to our site right after the other wedding and it worked out perfectly. He gave my husband (to-be) and I a pep-talk the night before the wedding that completely put us at ease and helped calm our nerves. He was great to work with and I would highly recommend him.

Alicia · Married on 04/21/2016

Stephen Palmer performed our wedding ceremony in April of 2016. I was so glad to find his website as we were attempting to perform a budget wedding. His prices are reasonable and I loved that you can pick and choose his services. Stephen made this process as simple and efficient as could be. He advised us of the great location our ceremony was performed in. As I was worried about the crowding of the beach, he put my fears to rest. Thank you Stephen for making my wedding wonderful.

Dawn · Married on 04/01/2016

Stephen was prompt in answering all of our questions and delivered the perfect ceremony for my wife and I. It was a day we will never forget. Thank you for making it perfect Stephen!

Diana · Married on 04/01/2016

Stephen was amazing! He was so accomodating, and made us feel very comfortable. It was like we were being married by a good friend, rather than someone we had just met. He made it very personal, and took dozens of pictures with our ipad. It couldn't have been better!

Tristan · Married on 03/19/2016

Steve was such a pleasure to work with! Very flexible, helpful & really set the perfect tone for the ceremony! Highly recommended!

Tina · Married on 03/05/2016

Very happy with the decision to go with Stephen as our wedding officiant. We planned our entire wedding remotely, which is a stressful situation indeed. By the time the wedding rolled around, I could barely tell you my name! Stephen proved to be a calm and grounding center in the chaos. He was prompt and affable, organized and accommodating. He conducted our rehearsal and wedding with strength and tenderness, a hard balance to strike. He reminded us of the gravitas of the moment and advised us to take the moments to be in the moment, to remember the day and all its many gifts. This advice helped calm and center me on what was important about the day, and not get hung up on the stressful detail. Many of my personal memories of the day are directly born of remembering and following his suggestion. Thank you Stephen!